Saturday, September 26, 2015

Soul Episode 33 Skater Love and Magician Love


A/N:Welcome to more filler. I have a feeling that we may have 1, 2, or 3 episodes are filler because the next main arc has a lot of new characters in it. Just trust me. We have a couple of new characters in these fillers including one who may not appear because I can't decide when to appear. She is like another pop star in this series. You'll see what I mean soon. Lets begin at Star Valley High where our stories is happening.

Natsu was running around campus from Joe, Allan, and Harry. The trio have been borrowing the boy for testing their powers and they get pretty violent. "Get back here Natsu! You can't run forever! Just stay still!" yelled Joe who was holding a giant bat. "Why do you guys need me?!" yelled Natsu. Harry held Natsu with his magnetism as Allan said,"Time for a home run Joe!". "Right!" yelled Joe. Natsu was launched a couple of feet as Harry said,"And he is out of here!".

Natsu was trapped inside of the ground. "I really hate this age." said Natsu. He pulled himself out of the ground and he saw the trio were looking at him. "You guys could have asked one of the teachers for a training dummy but no. You three had to borrow me on my day off." said Natsu. "Yeah but we need to get stronger Natsu." said Joe. "Yeah and the school's strongest student Natsu is the perfect guy for the job." said Harry.

Allan nod as Natsu noticed Tara, Stacey, Irene, and Matt. He walked over to the four as he said,"So what are you guys up to?". "Natsu. Hide." said Matt. Natsu ducked as he whispered,"So what are we doing gang? Hunting ghosts.". "Just look Natsu." said Tara. "Also bring the three stooges here." said Stacey. Natsu looked over to see Jake sitting there reading a book on his powers and Cindy was right next to him.

Jake said,"Are you sure that I can do this Cindy? I mean this stuff is all pretty complicated.". "Don't worry so much Jake. I'll help you out with an shoulder massage." said Cindy. She was giving him one as he said,"Wow. This is pretty nice.". "Yeah. So lets try them out okay Jake." said Cindy. Jake was blushing red as he said,"Sure thing.". Irene said,"You are doing great Cindy.". "So what is going on exactly?" said Natsu. "Those two are going to be a couple." said Tara.

Allen and Joe said,"Cindy and Jake together?". "It is going to be there soon idiots so shut the hell up for once." said Stacey. "Those two have had a good atmosphere for a long and they just need one push before they start dating." said Tara. "That is super sweet. I'm in." said Natsu. "Yeah. I got forced to help Stacey but it looks like fun." said Matt. Irene nodded as Harry thought,"What?! Jake is going to get a girlfriend?! I must stop this.".

Harry grabbed Natsu as he said,"Okay. Lets get stop them.". "And why should I do that?" said Natsu who was crossing his arms. "We need to get him in the world of friendship between men Natsu and we are all single." said Allen. Joe said,"Hey Jake!". Stacey said,"What is your problem Joe and you guys? Are you serious?!". "It is way too soon for him to have a girlfriend." said Allen. "So what are they talking about Matt?" said Irene.

Matt shrugged as he said,"Your guess is good as mine.". "You're not a real guy Matt! You just don't understand!" yelled Harry. "This is coming from the unpopular boys. You three must feel bad to see one of your own fall in love with a girl which is in his league." said Stacey. "You have no right to say anything! You don't understand!" yelled Allan. "Calm down you guys." said Natsu. "We are going to stop them." said Joe and Harry.

Tara said,"I am not going to let you do anything to stop this. Magic Portal.". The trio was gone as the two boys said,"Wow.". She smiled as Irene said,"Um you guys. They're gone.". Both Cindy and Jake were gone as Stacey said,"Where did they go?". "Lets go after them." said Tara. The three girls were gone as Matt said,"We better followed them right?". "Yeah. It is better than being with those guys. I really don't want to die today." said Natsu.

Somewhere nearby, Joe stood up as he said,"Lets go get Jake back.". "Yeah. We shouldn't let him be popular." said Allan who clenched his fist. "We can't let the bonds between us crumble between us guys. I will not let him have the good memories." said Harry. "We made an blood oath you guys. We were never going to get a girlfriend." said Allan. "We will grab Jake and knock Cindy out." said Joe. "Lets go." said Harry. The three ran to go find Jake.

Jake stood in front of his board as he said,"Lets go!". His board was moving around as Jake said with a smile,"This is so freaking awesome Cindy. I can know control it with only my mind. It is also going so much faster without my weight on it. Go around the school!". The board was gone as Cindy said,"I think you and that skateboard have been together for a very long time.". "Yeah. I think it was my first birthday." aid Jake.

Cindy said,"I think we met when you were on that board. Didn't you get your signature scar from our meeting?". "Yeah. I got a lot more of them because of my board." said Jake. "I wonder what could happen if you put that much effort into your studies." said Cindy. "I think that was the worst incident of them all." said Jake. The two flirted with each other as the girls along with Natsu and Matt were in the nearby bushes.

Irene said,"Those two are so close.". "She should just tell her feeling now." said Stacey. "Yeah but you can't rush love." said Tara. "I think that is pretty sound logic." said Matt. "Aye." said Natsu. "You get hurt all of the time Jake so I bet your girlfriend would have a pretty hard time taking care of you." said Cindy who smiled. The girls were happy as the boys were lost. "But I can treat my wounds." said Jake. The girls were angry and the boys were lost again.

Stacey said,"They just need one more push right?". "Yeah. Lets do it." said Irene. Jake sat down as he said,"Okay. Since you helped me, let me help you with your power Cindy. It is only far.". "You really do mean that." said Cindy. Tara who was invisible pushed Cindy right onto Jake's lap. The skater and Cindy blushed crimson. "Sorry about that." said Cindy. "It's cool." said Jake. The girls all highfied as Cindy noticed them.

She shook her fist at them as Matt said,"She looks so happy right now.". "I would be too if the girl that I liked was on my lap." said Natsu. Jake said,"Oh. I just noticed your new glasses along with your lips.". Cindy thought,"I did just buy a new pair of glasses along with putting on some new lip gloss. I was planning on confessing today. I think I should say something.". "You look pretty sweet Cindy. You should do this more often." said Jake.

Stacey said,"Wow. That was pretty smooth.". "I wish someone say that to me." thought Irene. She was looking at Natsu who said,"Um ladies. The trio is back.". Harry saw the mood as Joe said,"We need to stop them.". "We can't let him have all of the fun." said Allan. "Yeah guys." said Harry. Natsu stood there as he said,"This is just sad now.". He made his hands as the trio yelled,"Move Natsu!". He made the three floating in the air as he said,"Warp!".

The three were gone as Tara and Matt said,"Wow.". Jake said,"I wonder what that noise was.". Natsu saw Jake and Cindy standing there as Jake said,"Hey Natsu. I thought you were with the trio. It must suck.". "Did you escape?" said Cindy. "You could say that Cindy." said Natsu. "What do you mean by that?" said the two. "Well, they were trying to stop you from being a couple." said Natsu. Irene and Stacey were hurting him as Tara said,"Sometimes.". "She is right." said Matt.

The two blushed as Jake yelled,"What?! Me and Cindy?! What are you guys talking about?! There is no way that I could date her!". Cindy was shocked as Jake yelled,"She is my childhood friend! You do know that! You guys aren't making any sense! Don't make any rumors about us!". She ran off as Jake said,"Cindy!". "Jake! You are the worst!" yelled the girls. "What?!" said Jake. Natsu punched him as Matt said,"Calm down Natsu.".

Natsu grabbed Jake as he yelled,"You are so dam stupid Jake! She has a dam crush on you! Everyone could tell it! If you really want to dump her, you should have done it gently!". "Dump her?? Who are you talking about?!" said Jake. Natsu let Jake go as he said,"I was just saying that it would be a real waste to be with me. I mean she is super smart and really dependable. I mean just comparing her to me.".

Jake kicked the ground as he said,"Everyone trust her. She is really good with teaching. I can't even match a single quality of her.". "Go explain that to her." said Stacey. "Yeah. She will understand for sure." said Tara. "Yes. Be a man." said Irene. "You got this man." said Matt. "Sorry about punching you man." said Natsu. "It is fine. I think I need that." said Jake. "So what do you really think of her? I need you to be honest with us." said Natsu.

Jake blushed crimson as he said,"Well. I think that she is super awesome Natsu. Being with he makes me happy. When I am studying, she helps a lot.". The skateboard was coming back as Jake yelled at the top of his lungs,"I love you Cindy Malone! I would love if you would be my girlfriend!". She was on the skateboard as she was crying. "Are you serious Jake?" said Cindy. "Yeah. I love you Cindy." said Jake.

The two kissed as Irene said,"We did a good thing.". "Yeah. We did." said Tara. "We are forgetting something." said Stacey. "Yeah. What was it?" said Matt. "Who knows?" said Natsu. The trio was in the trees dazed and confused. Joe said,"Wow. Natsu is really strong.". "Yeah. Jake is a traitor to our bond." said Allen. "Those girls will see. One day, we will be really popular and we will have all of the girls with us." said Harry. On that day, Class 1-C had a new couple.

The next day, Natsu was walking to school with Matt, Wayne, Rex, a very happy Terry, and a super happy Jake. "I guess you two are happy. I think getting a girlfriend would be a good thing for any guy on this Earth." said Natsu. "Yeah you guys, I wonder if I should ask out Mari." said Wayne. "I would wait a little while longer." said Rex. "Yeah. You two are good friends." said Terry. "Yeah and I don't thinking running the friendship would be a bad thing." said Jake.

Matt was quiet as Jake said,"Are you alright?". "Yeah. I just have a lot in mind right now." said Matt who was staring at his phone. "I see." said Terry. Natsu heard his phone ringing like nothing else as he said,"I'll catch up to you guys. It is work related.". Natsu saw that his friends were long gone as he answer,"What's up Stacey?". "Was Matt with you?" said Stacey. "Yeah. Why do you sound tired? Is everything alright?" said Natsu.

Stacey said,"Can you get to the school?". "Yeah. Where are you?" said Natsu. "The classroom. Please hurry Natsu. I need your help." said Stacey. She hanged up on him as the boy was gone in a puff of smoke. He reappeared outside of the classroom door as he opened it. He saw that no one was in the room but only a mirror. "Hey Stacey. You in here?" said Natsu. He walked around as he heard,"I am in the mirror!".

The boy looked at the mirror to see Stacey crossing her arms as Natsu said,"Well, this is just wow. So how did you?". "Before I was in here, I was looking at the mirror to make sure that I'm ready to reject a lot of boys and girls because a lot of them for retakes. I then got transported in here and I can't get out." said Stacey. Natsu looked at the mirror and he said,"So where did you get that mirror?". "From a normal shop keeper." said Stacey who looked worried.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Wow. You fell for one of the god of mischief's pranks. This is the Mirror of Lovers isn't it?". "Yes. Who are you talking about?" said Stacey. "His name is Loki Stacey and this is his work. I think the only way to get you out of there is someone to confess to you." said Natsu. "I'm going to get out of here with ease. Just grab one of my followers Natsu." said Stacey. The boy sighed as he said,"Not like that. An honest confession.".

Stacey said,"What do you mean?". "Remember how Jake confessed to Cindy yesterday. It is like that but the boy or girl has to be in love with you and not just for your looks but your personality. Do you know anyone like that?" said Natsu. Stacey was quiet as Natsu said,"Is there anyone else in there with you Stacey? They may have an idea.". "Nope. It is just me in here Natsu. So do you have any idea on how to get me out of here?" said Stacey. "Yeah. I do." said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Matt was looking at his phone and Jake, Cindy, Terry, Moka, and Dana were nearby. "So what's wrong with Matt?" said Moka. "I really don't know myself Moka. He has been like that since we were walking to school this morning." said Jake. "Is he going to be alright?" said Dana. "I have no idea. So have you girls seen either Stacey or Natsu?" said Terry. "We've no clue." said Cindy. Dana said,"We know that Stacey is here.".

"Should we go look for her?" said Jake. "I think we should just wait out here for her." said Matt. He was focused into his phone as Cindy whispered,"So do you think Matt likes Stacey?". "He may. They are usually together just like us." whispered Jake. "It might also be because they're childhood friends Jake." whispered Dana. "Who knows?" whispered Terry. Matt stood up as he said,"I'll be right back. I promise.". He was gone.

After Matt was gone, Terry got a text. "So who is it?" said Dana. She was holding his hand as he said while blushing,"Natsu says that Matt is going to confess to Stacey.". "Are you serious?!" said Cindy and Jake. "Yeah. He says that we should go watch." said Terry. "Lets go then." said Dana. The four ran into the school and they found Natsu. "So where are they going to confess?" said Cindy and Jake who looked at the boy. "In the class." said Natsu.

Stacey was in the mirror waiting for Natsu. He hid her inside of a desk as she said,"So where is that idiot already?". The door opened as she heard,"Natsu? Are you in here man?". It was Matt as Stacey thought to herself,"Matt? What are you doing in here?". Matt noticed that he was all alone excluding the mirror which had Stacey in here. "Why am I so nervous? I mean we have been friends since we were kids. Confessing should be so dam easy!" said Matt.

Stacey said,"You are going to confess? To who?". Matt looked around as he said,"I must be imaging things. I thought I heard her voice. She must be rejecting her followers just normal. She is dam pretty. I can get why they fell for her in the first place. I fell for her in a different way though.". Stacey was lost as Matt said,"I don't know why I am saying this out loud because they are people in the building such as Karla but I love Stacey Hale.".

The mirror started to glow as Matt walked out of the room. Natsu walked in as Stacey sat there in the chair. The boy held the mirror as he said,'So what are you going to do about it?". "You made him say that didn't you Natsu!? What the hell is wrong with you!? We are just friends Natsu! Nothing more and nothing less!" yelled Stacey. She grabbed his shirt as Natsu said,"I didn't make him say a single thing. That came from his heart.".

Stacey let him go as she said,"You can't be serious. I mean ...". "He didn't want to ruin the friendship that you built together. Have you even noticed the wounds on his body?" said Natsu. "Yeah. He may get into fights." said Stacey. "I may not have known Matt as long as you but I know that you, Stacey Hale like him. You should know this. Matt is one of the most popular guys in the school so if you want to confess to him, it would be a good time before you're too late." said Natsu.

Later, Natsu and Stacey saw Matt surround by boys and girls. "What's going on?" said Stacey. "You know how you reject guys and girls every day right?" said Natsu. "Yeah. So what does this have to do with Matt?" said Stacey. "Just watch." said Natsu. Matt said,"I am so sorry that Stacey rejected you through texts.". The mob attacked him as Stacey said,"Does this happen often?". "Yep. I heard that he protected you when you two were kids right?" said Natsu.

Stacey said,"Yeah. He saved me from a drunk driver when we were in the fourth grade. He was in the hospital because of that. I also had a pretty nasty scar from it.". She showed the boy a picture of it as Natsu said,"That looks pretty ugly. So what happened to Matt?". "He had a cast on his right leg for most of the year. I was afraid of people after that because they called me a monster because of that Natsu." said Stacey.

Natsu said,"I see.". Matt told him all of this during gym class and it was the first team so he just need to give these two a well need push. "Okay. I think you know what you are supposed to do Stacey. It's pretty obvious to me what you should do." said Natsu. Stacey walked over toward the mob as Natsu saw Terry, Dana, Cindy, and Jake and they were nearby. "This is going to be good for sure." thought Natsu.

Stacey stood there as the crowd got off Matt who had a lot of fists and scratches on him. She helped him up as he said,"Stacey? Is that you?". "Yeah. You are a real idiot aren't you." said Stacey. "What are you talking about?" said Matt. "You should have told me about your little crush on me. I figure it out." said Stacey. She decided to keep that she was trapped in the mirror from him. "So what is your answer?' said Matt.

Stacey kissed him as he blushed crimson red. The rage behind them grew as Stacey said,"I think we should try going out.". "I would like that." said Matt. The two walked off as Jake said,"That was so them.". "Yeah. I guess we have three new couple of Class 1-C." said Cindy. "Who will win is the better question." said Natsu. "Who knows man?" said Terry. "But it will be good once you decide on a girl Natsu." said Dana. He was quiet while that thought went through his mind.

Next time,
An old friend arrives to challenge Haru in a fight. They also deal with a technology issue. Natsu is going on a date with Blair and her mother?!     

No comments:

Post a Comment