Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Soul Episode 10 Class War Prepping part 2 The Metal Master


A/N:This Episode is going to be a long one because we have a lot to cover. I promise that it will be good and it will be like the grand magic games except with far less characters for sure. This also a chapter where we get introduce to a lot of new characters including the class and some other students from other class like Class D for example. This school has six classes per year so 30 times 6 and then you times that by three. You have the amount of students in the school. Most student in the first year are Rank D while some are B. I will show what I mean later so just wait. Also Sora can be a girls name.

The bell had rang as Class 1-C stayed after school for plans for the Class War. It had been four days since they were challenged and it was Friday. Natsu said,"Okay. Everyone is here so lets get battle plans started.". A girl raised her hand as Natsu looked down at the class seating chat. It was Stacey Hale and he said,"Yes?". "Like why are we still here after school? I have a date you know." said Stacey. 

Allen said,"Yeah. I have baseball practice.". "Well, we told all coaches and teachers that we are going to be working on a battle plan for the war soon." said Issac. He and Akane stood right next to Natsu as Olive said,"I think Issac is doing this for his hangout to get the stuff that he wants.". "I am not going to deny that is going to be awesome but we need to improve our rank in the first year." said Issac. "What is he talking about Akane?" said Natsu.

Akane said,"In the last class war, we lost badly Natsu and Amy. We're the lowest rank class because of that.". "Yeah. We are the bottom of the barrel." said Joe. "So what is your plan Natsu? You think that we can win which is quite strange." said Cindy. "Why don't you guys believe in my Natsu?! He is the best!" yelled Amy. Natsu sweatdropped as Matt said,"As a SS, he is rank F meaning that he is the strongest student.". 

"So can we do this?" said Allen and Joe. "Yeah. We can win. We just need everyone in the class to be here." said Natsu. "So we need Ben right you guys?" said Issac. Everyone was super quiet as Terry said,"Do we really need him?". "What is wrong?" said Natsu. "Ben Barton is a delinquent who has shown up to class once before ditching. We were thinking of expelling him." said Akane. "No! It is a dumb idea!" said Natsu.

Issac said,"Chill out. We haven't expelled him yet. We were planning on sending a lucky student to get him.". "So you?" said the class. "No!" said Issac. "Okay. Lets go find him then. So does anyone go to middle school with him?" said Natsu. The class was quiet as Alex said,"Maybe Joe knows. He was a former delinquent.". Everyone looked at him as Joe said,"I will only tell you if the girls take all of their clothes.". 

A desk was thrown at him by Rain as she said,"We need to stay focused. We need to win this so we don't have to cross dress. I don't think anyone in here wants that.". Everyone was quiet as Matt said,"I think I know where he is.". "Really? That is awesome." said Dana and Jake. Matt walked up to the front of the room and he said,"Well, I heard some rumors about him being in Tokyo so he may be there.". 

Natsu looked at Kari who was invisible and she nod. She was gone as Alex said,"So who is going to go get him?". "Not me. I got a date Saturday." said Stacey. "Can I borrow your phone?" said Matt. He borrow it as he texted the boy and he said,"Now you are free tomorrow.". Amy who watching Matt getting punched by Stacey and she said,"So why did he do that Rain?". "They are childhood friends and this is normal for them." said Rain.

Natsu said,"So who is going to find Ben tomorrow? I'm going.". "I will my man. It is my job as the Class Rep and also I want that arcade machine." said Issac. "Same here Natsu except for less greedy reasons." said Akane. "I'll join you Natsu along with Stacey who is free." said Matt. She grumbled as Amy said,"I will always be by your side Natsu.". "Same here. All of the members of the Unknown club should stick together." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Anyone else?". "I think the rest of the class should try to get Wayne, Mari, and Rex here on Sunday while Tara will join us." said Akane. "Who the heck is Tara?" said Issac. A girl stood up as she said,"I am.". She has short white hair and blue eyes as Issac said,"Are you even part of our class in the first place?". He was hit by Akane as Natsu said,"Okay. We are going to win this war. I know that we can do it.".

The next day, Natsu was in his kitchen working on a story which is on his phone. He was wearing his usual stuff along with the same outfit that he had on in Episode 5. "Man. Today is going to be sweet and I hope the class war goes well." said Natsu. The doorbell rang as he ran to it. Rain stood there along with the rest of the group. "Wow. I thought you lived in something way bigger Natsu. I mean this is tiny." said Stacey.

Natsu locked the door as he said,"Um thanks. So are we taking your limo Rain?". "Yes. It is the way that will get us to Tokyo." said Rain. "Yeah. The train is nice but it will take an hour and we need to convince Ben to join us in the war." said Matt. "Is Ben critical to the plan?" said Tara. "He is really need. We can make it work but it is a 50% to 100%." said Natsu. "So this option is better right?" said Amy and Issac. "Yes." said Akane.

In about 30 minutes, the group was in Tokyo. "So where is this guy anyway?" said Stacey. "There are a lot of arcades in this city according to Joe." said Matt. "I think I heard that he usually hangs out in the Lucky Arcade." said Natsu. "Where did you hear that?" said Tara. "Natsu has his sources and he works here in Tokyo." said Amy. "Yeah and the girls that he works with are super hot." said Issac who had a grin on his face.

Akane slapped him as she said,"So where is the Lucky Arcade?". "I think Joe told me about this one before. He said that it is just north of here. You can't miss it." said Matt. The group headed north as they found said arcade after 10 minutes. "I guess trusting that pervert was right. You really can't miss this place.' said Rain. It had a big and flashing sign that said Lucky as Stacey said,"Issac goes in first because he is class rep.".

Issac opened the door and it was your normal arcade. "It's good." said Issac. The group walked in as Amy said,"Wow. Look at this place.". "It must have every arcade cabinet every made in here. Let's play a couple of games." said Issac. He was stopped by Rain as she said,"We are here to find Ben for the war. We should go into four groups.". She was paired up with Amy, Natsu with Tara, Matt with Stacey, and Akane with Issac.

Matt was walking with Stacey who was mad with him. "Are you still pissed about me canceling the most important date?" said Matt. "Yes. I mean what if I did that to you?" said Stacey. "I would hate it but I care about my class more. Don't you?" said Matt. "I don't get why Natsu is actually making us do this. I mean we lost badly last time." said Stacey. " I have a good feeling about this. He can make a great leader. We can win with him." said Matt.

Stacey saw a kid for Class 1-D as she grabbed him. "Stacey?! What are you doing here?" said the boy who tried to escape her grip. "We are here looking for Ben Barton. You seen him at all?" said Stacey. "I heard that he was in the back. The only way that you can talk to him though if you defeat his trial of games." said the boy. Stacey dropped him on the floor as Matt said,"Lets go. I'll text the others to meet us.".

Natsu was walking with Tara who was quiet. "So why are you not chatting with me? I mean I thought girls love to chat or something." said Natsu. "Not me." said Tara. She said after a super long period of silence,"So why are you doing all of this?". "I don't want to be in a dress." said Natsu. "Because if we lose, I won't be crossdressing anymore." thought Natsu. He got a text for Matt and he said,"Matt and Stacy found Ben.". "Sweet." said Tara.

Rain was walking with Amy and Rain said,"I always wondered something Amy.". "What is it?" said Amy. "Did you ever kiss Natsu?" said Rain. Amy blushed as she said,"Not yet because of the whole Curse thing. I mean he was pretty private because of that. I was one of his only friends when we were little.". "I see. So do you think Natsu is happy now?" said Rain. "Yeah." said Amy. Rain received a text as she said,"They found him.". "Good." said Amy.

Akane was dragging Isaac who wanted to play one of the games. "Why can't I play them?! I mean they look like so much fun." said Issac. "We are here to find Ben for Natsu." said Akane. "Yeah but I know that I want play/" said Issac. She sighed as she received a text. "They found him and you get to play a game." said Akane. Issac ran off with a puff of smoke behind him as Akane followed him but by walking.

Akane saw the rest of the group along with several arcade machine. "So where is Issac? He came run over here." said Akane. "In there." said Matt and Stacey. Akane saw Issac getting beat up by one of the boxing games as Amy said,"You have to complete all of his games to actually see him.". "It is sad to watch." said Tara. "Yeah. I guess it is my turn." said Natsu. "You have never played this before? It is going to be really sad." said Rain.

Issac came out of it and he had a walking stick. He said,"You're up buddy.". Natsu walked in and he defeated the games. "I guess his memory helped him out here." thought Rain. Natsu walked up to the main stage as he heard."A challenger? Color me impressed. I guess you will see what it is like to lose by my hands.". Natsu saw a boy walking toward him. He had a serious look on his face as a tattoo of a sword above and under his right eye.

Natsu said,"Sweet tattoo.". "Thanks. So you actually complete my challenge? I am actually kinda of shock to say the least. My name is Ben Barton." said Ben. The two shook hands as Natsu said,"The name is Natsu. It was hard but I want to face off against you". Ben looked over at the group as he said,"Not them again.". "You know them Ben?" said Natsu who pretended not to know them so that he may be able to become friends with him.

Ben grabbed Natsu and the two were gone. "So what just happened?" said Tara. "Natsu will figure this out." said Matt. "You and him should start to dating with all of this love that you're showing for him." said Stacey. "We should let Natsu figure this out. He will bring us Ben for sure." said Amy. "I guess. We should totally go to Le Devil." said Issac. "Le Devil?" said Akane. "Natsu works there and the cooking is pretty good." said Rain. The seven were gone.

Natsu saw Ben breathing heavily as Ben said,"Those bastards from Class 1-C will never stop coming to the arcade.". "I see." said Natsu. He was holding in his rage as he said,"So you are in Class 1-C? I just transfer there and they thought that I could get you to come back to school.". "Really? You must be the new SS student. It is nice to meet you man but I thought you would be hotter. I mean the last one was a beauty." said Ben.

Natsu said,"You know that she was rumored to be a slut right?". "Yeah but I love older woman. They charm me better than the woman in our class. I mean have you seen how much food Olive eats during lunch." said Ben. "True. So why are you not going to school in the first place?" said Natsu. Ben threw him a drink as he said,"Did you hear about the Metal Master?". "Sorta of. Are you really him Ben? I heard about him being a awesome fighter." said Natsu.

Ben said,"Yeah but I have always hated being a fighter. I mean I never had a middle school life due to my fighting. Everyone labeled me as a delinquent and I could never have a normal life so I went to Star Valley High. I was pretty sure that I could escape it but nope, everyone knew that I was a punk. I hated going there.". "Ben. Middle School was bad for me. Do you believe in magic?" said Natsu. "It makes sense. I mean you're a soul right?" said Ben.

Natsu looked at his limiter which he had to wear and he said,"Yeah. I guess you are one too.". "Yeah man. It sucks doesn't it?" said Ben. "Yeah. I wish we could use it whenever we want." said Natsu. He could but Ben couldn't as Ben said,"Hey Natsu. Do you think we could change the rules?". "What do you mean?" said Natsu. "I wanted to be the Student Council President but I had to impress that idiot's older sister which is hard when you didn't go to the other school." said Ben.

Natsu said,"You could do it. I believe in you man.". "Really man? You actually believe in me?" said Ben. "Yeah. I mean you could prove to everyone in the school not to judge a book by its cover. I will be voting for you." said Natsu. "Thanks man. So do you want me to come back?" said Ben. "Yeah. I need your help." said Natsu. Ben heard about what happening and he said,"So you guys are going to try and fight back?".

Natsu said,"Yeah. Are you ready to help us?". Ben noticed him holding his hand and he shook it. "I think we make a good pair." said Ben. "Yeah. So should we go find my friends?" said Natsu. "Nah. I think we should go have fun because I think we have a lot of work tomorrow." said Ben. "Yeah. We should have some fun in Tokyo." said Natsu. The two walked off as Kari stood there. "I'm happy that you are having fun Natsu." said Kari. She was gone as she went back to work.

Next time,
The War begin with Class C going up against Class D. Natsu reunites with an old friend of his from his other job is which the reason why he came to the school in the first place.

Plot Stuff:
Class War. It is where two of the six class challenge each other for certain privilege such as cleaning the pool or losing lunch time. The current ranking for the first year class is Class F, Class B, Class D, Class E, Class A, and Class 3. This order was decided in the first couple of weeks of school and this was way before Natsu and Amy arrived to the school.
Ranks: Each student is ranked on how they use their element to their advantage or disadvantage. Most first year students start out at Rank D and they can advance to Rank C, B, A, S, and SS if they pass their battle exams, magic test, or get a high score on their entrance exam. One student is Rank F aka Natsu. Despite the F, he is actually the strongest wizard in the school. Teacher along with some second and third year students are usually rank S. Student Council member are usually rank A

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Stacey Hale. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Dyed Golden Blond. Blue. 5 foot 4. B. Aries. March 21.  Boys, shopping, fortune telling, and showing off. Studying and ex boyfriends.
Allen Hanson. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Brown. Brown. 5 foot 7. B. Capricorn. January 10. Baseball, red knit caps which he always wears, and girls. Studying and being caught for being a pervert.
Olive Dunn. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Purple. Black. 5 foot 3. A. Taurus. May 10. Eating, Boys, Shopping, and showing off. Perverts and bugs.
Joe Marsh. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Dyed Blond. Brown. 5 foot 6. B. Aquarius. January 25. Fighting, Girls, piercings, and arcades. Studying and annoying people.
Cindy Malone. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Brown. Green. 5 foot 4. A. Virgo. August 29. Helping out other, Jake, building things, and summer. Bullies, Gym, Winter, and Essays.
Matt Ray. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Black. Green. 5 foot 8. O. Taurus. April 25. Studying for school, magic, girls, and spicy things. Having to help Joe and Al with studying, dealing with Stacey’s boyfriends, and sweet things.
Tara Cross. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. White. Blue. 5 foot 6. O. Aquarius. January 31. Sewing, being noticed, art, and writing, Gym, being forgotten, Math, and History.
Ben Barton. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Brown. 5 foot 9. A. Capricorn. January 1. Fighting, cooking, older women, the great beyond and the unknown, playing video games, writing, listening, and playing music, and arcade. Annoying people, younger women, and people who hurt his friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment