Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Soul Episode 20 Japan and France vs England and Germany part 3 It is time to fight!


A/N:We are finally here. The fight between the Land of the Rising Sun and the Hexagon aka France vs Land of Hope and Glory and German. I couldn't think of a creative nickname for Germany. Sorry about that folks. It is interesting to say the least. and we are also having the Sins doing some thing because I can. I plan to have a Power Guild and Soul crossover sometimes in the future so expect that. Sora and Natsu are the same person by the way. Lets begin this episode with Reva and Kari.

Reva stood outside of Le Devil with Kari who was in her normal form. "So this idiot brother of mine works in a cafe as the butler?" said Reva. "Yes. I thought you knew that already." said Kari. "Nora likes to keep surprises from me. She is like my father." said Reva. "Ah. So are you ready to see your brother work?" said Kari. "According to Jason, he is a super butler." said Reva. The two walked in to the cafe.

They saw Sora standing there in a maid uniform as she said,"Big sister Reva?! Kari?! What are you two doing here?". "I thought you really hated being Sora. Or did you lying to me Natsu." said Kari. "I do but ..." said Sora. Bianca was in a butler uniform as she said,"So do you know her Natsu or should I say Sora?". "Yes. This is my big sister Reva. She came here to check up on me." said Sora. "Your little brother makes such a cute girl." said Bianca.

Kari held in her laughter as Reva said,"Could I borrow my little brother for a few minutes? I need to talk to him about school. I am one of his teachers.". "Oh sure thing. I will be needing my Natsu back very soon. He is very popular with the girls and boys." said Bianca. She was gone as Sora sighed and she said,"Thanks for saving me Reva.". "So explain to me why you are wearing that uniform? I know that you are a strange boy but this is new for you." said Reva.

Kari was sipping a soda as Reva said,"So today is Opposite Gender Day here at Le Devil? Why are you doing this instead of training with Mr. Youko?". "Yeah. I have been skipping out on work lately because of my match against Irene and Blair. She begged me to do this and I told Colin this. He said that I could." said Sora. "You know that both of them are stronger than you in terms of controlling their power." said Kari.

Sora sighed as she said,"You know that I never give up even if I have no change of winning the fight or war.". "Yes but please be careful tomorrow Natsu. The Crois have been appearing a lot on campus and they are an annoying pest." said Reva. "She along with the Unknown Club are taking care of the pest while you've been training. How do you even have energy to do this along with training with the other agent candidate?" said Kari.

Sora said,"I sleep in class. I can do that at school because I am an SS student.". "This school is quite the strange one." said Reva. "Yeah but it is interesting to say the least. I am so happy that I got to go here because I get to see you again sis." said Sora. The girls talked as Laura said to Lana,"Do those two have a strange relationship?". "Yeah. They reminded me of an married couple." said Lana. The two looked at Bianca who was in her imagination as they said,"What have we done?".

Natsu was walking back to his room as he knocked on the door. "Are you decent Colin?" said Natsu who was tired. He had a long day and he was tired. The door opened as Cora stood there wearing her track suit that she wore to bed. "You know that you can wear girls clothing with the door closed right Cora?" said Natsu. He was in the bathroom as Cora said,"You know that you can change out here. I mean we did it when we were kids.".

Natsu said,"Well I mind. It is better than changing outside. I mean you know why.". "Yes. I think you living with four women would do that to a guy but didn't Haru go through the same thing as you? He said something about that at training today. You would know this if you didn't have work today as the female you." said Cora. "Don't reminded me about that. Haru has four sisters and they are all masters of Yashu." said Natsu.

Natsu stood there in his sleeping attire which is a pair of black lounge pants and a dark blue t-shirt with the letter P on it. "So are you ready for tomorrow?" said Natsu. "I could be asking you the same thing. Your battle style is quite strange." said Cora. "I will be fine. I mean you are covering my back which is helpful." said Natsu. "Thanks Natsu. So why can I join your other club?" said Cora. "Doesn't the cooking club take a lot of time?" said Natsu.

Cora said,"Yes but I have time to stop by while I am waiting for my food to finish. I know about your curse Natsu.". "Yeah but it is too risky. I mean I care about you." said Natsu. "I think we should get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow." said Cora. "Yeah. I got some stuff to do before bed. So sleep well." said Natsu. Cora went to her bed as Natsu went to the terrace. "You are going down Irene to prove myself to you." said Natsu.

In an unknown location, both Sloth who was being carried by several Crois, Greed stood there with a smile on her face, and Gluttony was eating. "So what are we doing again?" said Greed. 'Envy's plan is to make some trouble for Natsu." said Gluttony. "Yeah but why couldn't Wrath or Pride being doing this instead of us?" said Sloth. "They are with Lust on a job right now. We are finally here by the way so lets get to work." said Gluttony.

The three Sins stood there in front of some suit that look like something out an TV show as the Crois along with Sloth and Greed lost. "So what are we doing?" said Greed. "Crois. Get into those suit and take control of them." said Gluttony. They followed his command as Sloth said,"So they are going to be used to fight him.". "Yes. I think his fight with the girl from England and Germany are going to cause him to be tired from it." said Gluttony.

Greed said,"So do you think we should take over them?". "No. The plan is to make Natsu tired from the fight and then we use the Crois to go into the girls. They will be killing the boy." said Gluttony who smiled. The Crois which were in the mech suits grabbed the three sins as they blasted through the base. Gluttony said,"This is going to be a lot fun isn't it?". "Yeah." said Greed and Sloth. The three sins flew back to the school and they were gone.

The next day, Natsu was walking to school. Cora left with the girls earlier because she can change in a second. He was reading an news article on how some unmanned mech suits made for the army were taken by some unknown terrorists and he thought,"Why would they be stealing that? I mean the Sins must be crazy.". He sighed as he thought,"I hope I can be a good partner for Cora. She has gotten so strong since then.".

He crashed into Moka who said,"Watch where you are going!". She looked at him as she said,"I am so sorry.". "It is cool Moka. I can survive a little pain. So are you going to cheer me on into today's match?" said Natsu. She helped him up as she said,"Of course I am. What kinda of childhood friend would I be if I didn't?". "A bad one." said Natsu. "Yes. So have you seen Cora lately? I remember that we were close as a kids." said Moka.

Natsu said,"I haven't. So how was training yesterday?". "It was pretty interesting to say the least. You have some interesting friends." said Moka. "Are you trying to say that Haru is a bad teacher? He is a little intense to say the least." said Natsu. "He is a good teacher but I hope that you and I get a chance to spare together." said Moka. "Maybe after the match today and if I am not tired after my match, it will be a fight for sure." said Natsu.

She smiled as Issac stood  there with Ryo. "Oh hey you two. Are you two dating?" said Ryo. Moka blushed as Natsu said,"So what are you two doing here?". "We need you to convince Rain to help us with the club Natsu. I mean she only listen to you." said Issac. "I can't. She is busy with her life and I hate to be a bother." said Natsu. "So who are these two?" said Moka. "This is Ryo Conner and Issac Lance. They are friends of mine." said Natsu.

Moka said,"I see. We should probably get to school.". The four were walking as Natsu thought,"This is strange. The Crois along with the Sins have been quiet since the Class War until last night. It must be for a plan but I know that me and my friends will be able to stop them with ease. I won't let them hurt the people that I care about. It will be a hard task but I know that we will be able to handle it for sure.".

Natsu was in the locker room/pit as he was getting ready. "I can do this." said Natsu. Reva stood there as she said,"What are you doing Natsu? Your partner is waiting for you on the battlefield as we speak and it is going to be a hard battle.". "Sis?! What are you doing in the boys locker room and what do you mean by that?" said Natsu. "You have be in here for a good hour. The crowd is waiting for you to get down there." said Reva.

Natsu said,"Thanks. You have always been for me.". "I know and I will always be there for you little brother." said Reva. She hugged him as Natsu said,"You are hugging me.". "I know. You can win for the entire Raiden family." said Reva. She let him go as she said,"Get them Natsu.". Natsu ran to the battle field as Reva went onto the floor unconscious as Lust stood there. She said with a smile,"This plan is coming smoothly and I love this.".

Natsu saw Cora, Irene, and Blair waiting for him. "What took you so long?" said Cora. "I think he is scared to lose against us." said Blair. "You know that you are nothing like Reva." said Blair. "I'm not my sister. My name is Natsu Ryu Raiden and I will show you my power." said Natsu. The bell rang as Natsu said,"You are going down!". He rushed toward her as Rain said,"He is so head strong when it comes to fighting.".

She sat in the stands with the rest of the Unknown club as Rias said,"Do you think that Natsu's head strong way of fighting is a bad thing?". "Nah. That is what makes him Natsu." said Daichi. "You men are all the same. Taste my Plasma Shots!" said Blair. She fired out lasers from little robots and they appeared out of nowhere. It went right through Natsu. Natsu was gone as Irene said,"Where did that rat go?!". "Right here Irene! Thor Crash!" said Natsu.

He appeared from the sky as he slammed into the ground causing a lot of thunder to come out of thin air. "Wow. I didn't know that Natsu could be that strong." said Homer. He sat with the other members of the Executive Committee as Jack said,"Yeah. I didn't expect his lighting or thunder to be so strong and it is so intense.". "Yeah. It described Natsu in a nutshell." said Tina. Cora said,"Taste my attack Irene!".

She fired two guns and the bullets went toward the German. She blocked them using a barrier as she said,"Did you think that will work?". "Yeah because we figured out one of your weakness along with Blair." said Cora. Irene was slashed by Gladius as Natsu stood behind her. She went flying as Tara said,"How did they do that?". "I think she can only focus on her target and a second target may trick her." said Jake.

Natsu stood there and he said,"Inferno!". A huge fireball came out of the sword as Blair said,"Taste the power of Britain!". She fired out a huge blast of plasma as it made the giant fire ball bigger. "You dumb British woman! Move!" yelled Irene. Blair saw Cora fired several bullets at the ball making it exploded on Blair. She was defeated as Ellen said,"Those two are working well together.". "Irene has teamwork done but ours is better." thought Cora.

Irene stood up as she said,"I am not letting either of you win.". "You should just give up while you're ahead. We are going to win." said Natsu who move the blade around in his hands. The Crois came to the ground as they roared. They started to blast the crowd as an energy barrier went up. Ellen saw her co teacher standing there as Reva said,"Those bastards.". She went toward the microphone and she said,"Everyone! Get out of here now!".

Irene saw one of them and she said,"What are they?". "Who knows but we have to fight them. I think that France, Germany, and Japan have to team up." said Cora. "Fine but don't expect me to have your back Natsu." said Irene. "Gotcha. Now lets dance." said Natsu. He ran toward one as he said,"Taste the power of my Armageddon Slash!". It destroy one of the robots as they surrounded him. "Natsu! I got your back!" yelled Cora.

She fired a bullet storm destroying one of them as Irene said,"I will show how you how to use a true gun Colin.". She held a giant gun as it fired off a single shot. It destroyed three of them as Natsu was also in the shot's fire. "What are you doing?!" said Cora. "Getting rid of the threat. Natsu should learn not to be in my way." said Irene. Cora was about to retort her as the remaining robots combined into one powerful robot Crois.

It stood there as Natsu noticed that it looked like his sister five years ago. She used to be a champion for her country but things change. He ran over to Blair who was still out cold and he saved her from its blast. "Natsu!" yelled Cora. Natsu stood there with Blair in his arms like a princess as Irene said,"I guess you are going to have you way with her.". Natsu moved Blair somewhere safe and he ran over to the girls.

"So what is your plan Natsu? I mean that thing size and power is something else to say the least." said Cora. "I think I have one." said Irene. "What is it?" said Natsu. "We destroy it using pure power alone due to us all being strong excluding you Natsu." said Irene. "I like everything except for the latter part of it. Now let's do this Comet!" said Natsu. A powerful gun appeared in the boy's hands. It had the look of a pistol and he said,"Fire! Eternal Thunder Storm!".

He fired a huge amount of electricity as it exploded upon impact with the machine. Irene said,"I may hate your guts Natsu but I'll admit that your strength is like Reva. It is power and it is very destructive capabilities.". "Thanks I think?" said Natsu. The robot stood there and he fired some missiles at Irene and she said,"That won't work on me.". The barrier went up as the explosions knocked her back into the wall.

Cora ran over to her as she said,"Are you okay?!". "Yes. I am fine but you and that idiot will defeat that thing. Your pride as men is on the line." said Irene. Cora thought,"I should really tell that Natsu knows that I am a girl after this.". She was out cold as Natsu stood in front of the two. He said,"I got this.". The same blast went toward them as he said,"Power Barrier and Power Reflect!". He blocked the attack as it went back toward the robot destroying it. Natsu was out cold from it. 

Next time,
The aftermath. 

No comments:

Post a Comment