Saturday, September 12, 2015

Soul Episode 25 Shopping Trip part 1 Souls Shopping


A/N:Welcome to the Summer Arc. We finally made it to a new arc and nothing has happened yet with the main baddies. The crossover between this and Soul is coming soon but do expect during this arc along the lines of filler. The Swordsmaster and the Data Rain will be appearing in this arc along with other characters so enjoy folks. We begin our story in Natsu's room. It also July 1 and I will only show off certain birthdays by the way. Al is Allen. It is either Class F or Class 1-F by the way. The gods won't have birthdays, zodiac type, and blood type because gods are immortal and I can't see them working. It is like the sins except these gods have something called a personality.

I should have mention this way earlier but being a Soul makes you taller than a normal height which explains the tall height of Natsu. The title may be weird but here is the thing. That is a normal thing here because I make some pretty weird titles. I may do an update again but I don't know for sure yet because I am more focused on getting content out to you guys because Power Guild may go on a break because I need more data on the latest arc. I will explain about it more there so wait for my answer there. 

Natsu woke to the smell of bacon. He saw Rain in a apron standing there as she said,"Good morning sleepy head.". "Huh?" said Natsu. He rubbed his eyes and he pinched himself. "Yeah. This sure isn't a dream." said Natsu. Rain said,"So are you ready for a shopping trip with me and the others? I will be showing off my amazing body to you.". She got closer to him as Natsu said,"You aren't the real Rain because she doesn't show this much emotion. Who are you really?". 

Rain said,"I really that I could pose as her but I guess talking with you kinda blew my cover. My real name is Rosie.". She turned into a supermodel about the same size as Kari in her fox form as she had light blue hair and blue eyes. "So are you a fairy or something? I mean I know a cat girl along with a bear girl so nothing is really strange to me any more." said Natsu. "I am the schools AI and I decide to become your partner in crime." said April.

Kari appeared from nowhere as she said,"Natsu. Who is this?". "I don't know. She just appeared and she is a pretty good cook." said Natsu who was eating. "Oh thank you Natsu. You do remember that Rain would love you yesterday." said April. Natsu spit out his drink as Kari said,"Natsu. What is she talking about?". "Oh nothing. So you must be the main person who actually runs the school from the tech side of things." said Natsu.

April said,"Yes and I have heard great things about you from the students. I think I know everything about you.". "I know more than you." said Kari. The two girls glared at each other as Natsu thought to himself,"Should I say it? I mean they are both girls so a cat fight would be in order.". He opened his mouth as the two girls said,"Don't say anything.". He was quiet as he said,"Jerks.". He went to his bathroom and he closed the door.

Kari said,"So what is Natsu's favorite color?". "He loves Blue and Red but he doesn't love the color puke green. What is Natsu's favorite animal?" said April. "Lions, Bears, and Moose April. He has loved them since he was a little kid when his mom gave to him. Does he have special things about him and I don't count his curse as one of them. " said Kari. "He has sword birthmarks on both his left and right hand. It is because of his ancestor being a master with the blade." said April.

Kari said,"Really? How do you know that?". "I scanned his body without the clothes that the humans wear." said April. "Oh. I totally knew that. Where did his sword necklace come from?" said Kari who felt proud of this information. "I got no idea Kari." said April. "How do you know my name?" said Kari. "You are a very special person to Natsu and I mean like in a family way. He doesn't see you in a romantic way." said April.

Natsu stood there as he said,"So are you two done with your cat fight?". "Yeah. So are you going out today? I thought you would be doing your summer homework which is huge." said Kari. Natsu was wearing a red t-shirt with his necklaces with his jeans and he said,"Yeah. I did all of that homework right after I finished giving Reva and Emily their massages.". "Are you serious? That is supposed to take the entire summer break to finish." said April.

Kari said,"Unlike most students, Natsu is really good at studying also with some tutoring during the exams.". "Yeah. Maria owes me one." said Natsu. April stood up as she said,"I guess it is time for us to go.". "What do you mean?" said Kari. "She is data meaning that she is able to live inside my phone which is helpful in case of a Crois problem." said Natsu. "So he will appreciate me more." said April who made Kari angry. Natsu sighed as he thought,"I better tell the others that I am going to late.".

Rain looked at her phone as Stacey said,"So what is taking him so long?". Rain, Dana, Alex, Cora, Irene, Stacey, and Cindy were waiting with Matt, Jake, and Terry. Alex took Rain's phone and she looked at the text. "He says that he has something to do. He should be here soon." said Alex. "So are you girls ready for the beach?" said Matt. "I bet you aren't. I mean someone is also Stacey's childhood friend." said Irene.

Matt nod as Jake said,"So do you girls hoping to find the perfect bikini?". "Yeah because I have a guy that I like." said Cora. "Let me guess the guy. His name starts with the letter N and it ends with the letter U." said Dana. Cora's face went red as Terry said,"So how does Natsu get all of the girls?". "In this day and age, I think women are looking for a man who can be a perfect househusband and our friends fits that to the T." said Matt. "I think Natsu would fit that." said Jake and Terry.

The group saw Natsu tired and out of breath as he said,"Sorry you guys. The Executive Committee had a lot of last minute paperwork.". "Do you still have work left Natsu?" said Cindy. "Nah. I got my seniors to do it. They did give me the freshmen class of 200 so they are doing all of the paperwork for me along with the student council." said Natsu. "I see. So did you see Akane and Issac? They are late too." said Alex.

Natsu said,"They have our class along with Class D and E for Akane and Issac respectably. Akane said that she will meet us later at the mall but Issac might take a while.". "Issac is such a slacker but he is pretty high on the hottest guy in the school chart." said Stacey. "I'm going to regret this but who is number 1?" said Matt. "Natsu." said Irene and Cora. "Um thanks." said Natsu. "So are we going to the mall?" said Jake.

Rain said,"Someone seem excited about going to the mall.". "Yeah because hello new surfboard. The beach is going to be sweet right?" said Jake. "I hope so." said Dana. "We should get going you guys. I think we will miss the train for the mall. said Terry. "A very good idea Terry." said Natsu. The eleven walked to the train station. Meanwhile at the school, Issac was walking past a classroom holding a lot of papers.

Issac said,"I really hate this dam job with all of this dam paperwork. I mean why can't the Executive Committee do this stuff?". He placed the papers down and he saw some people in a classroom. "That must be some sort of club here." said Issac. He grabbed the papers and he went toward the Student Council room. He opened the door by kicking as Karen stood there with her arms crossed. "Did you have to do that Issac?" said Karen.

Issac said,"Do you see how many papers I had to do?! Where is my sister?!". "She is busy recovering from a cold. Are you done? Your opponent finished way early." said Karen. "Yeah I know. I finished though. What about Carly and Elsa?" said Issac. He was drinking some tea which was made for him as Karen said,"They finished already. So are you going to meet up with your friends?". "Why?" said Issac. "Oh. I was curious if Ben was going to be with you guys." said Karen.

Issac smirked as he said,"So you like younger guys don't you?". He dodge some hot tea heading to his face as she said,"It isn't like that Issac and you know that. So is he?". "Maybe but he has work so I don't know." said Issac. "Aren't you guys heading toward the beach soon?" said Karen. "Yeah. All of the first years are going there. It is great. Ben is just getting some hours in before we leave. He works at the mall I think." said Issac.

Emily appeared from the roof as Issac said,"So who is this?". "She is the Queen Issac. She is also the other SS." said Karen. 'Ah. So what are you doing here?" said Issac. "I heard that you are going to the mall. Is it with Natsu?" said Emily. "Is she a psychic or something?" said Issac. "No. She is just good at reading people and listening into personal conversation." said Karen. "That makes a lot of sense. Is that why my sis didn't become Rank SS?" said Issac.

Karen nod as Emily said,"So are you two going?". "Yeah." said Issac. "You didn't ask for my answer at all Issac." said Karen. "We are getting you out of this office." said the two in unison. They dragged her out of the room as Karen said,"Why are you two doing this?". "Because Aurora wants you to get out of this room." said Issac. "Yeah and she asked me to help out even though I am a member of the enemy of the Student Council." said Emily.

Akane stopped walking to see Issac along with Emily dragging Karen as she ran over to them. "What are you two doing?!" said Akane. 'Taking her to the mall. What does it look like?" said Issac. "This may sound strange but it looks you two killed her and you are going to throw her body into the ocean to dumb the body." said Akane. "What a strange girl." said Emily. "Yeah. These two were asked by Aurora to get me out of the office." said Karen.

Akane helped Karen up as Karen said,"It sounds like fun to me. I mean I get to see Alex, Dana, Rain, and Terry.". "They are your childhood friends right?" said Issac. "Yeah. They haven't spend a lot of time with each other since High School is so stressful." said Emily. "It is a shame." said Issac. "Are these two are a comedy duo?" said Karen. "A really bad one. So are you two idiots ready to go?" said Akane. "Yeah. Lets go have fun." said the two.

Back in that empty classroom, Harry sat in a group with Allen, Joe, a boy from Class 1-A, a boy from Class 1-B, and a boy from Class 1-F. "So what are we doing here? You know that I have baseball to do right?" said Allen. "Allen is right Wade. You better say why we are here." said Todd. "I think I found a way to make us popular." said Wade. He held a potion which was glowing pink as Wes look at it. and he said,"Did you just make that?".

Wade said,"I made it yesterday and it is finished. Let me show you the popular potion.". "So did your club president let you do this?" said Joe. "I don't think that exotic beauty would let you do that. She is so freaking hot." said Harry. "Yeah. So how does this work?" said Joe. "I think we just drink it right you guys?" said Allen. "Yeah. Lets do this." said Todd. He made cups as Wes said,"Do you really think you should be using your power for that?".

The six drank the potion and time was frozen for the six because of the strange potion. Outside of the room, time was normal so this area's time was frozen because time is a confusing thing in story and plot folks. A young man was walking by the room. He had snow white hair and light blue eyes as he had a monocle over his left eye. He had a weird weapon on his back which looked like a mixture of a sword, spear, staff, and a clock.

The weapon had the shape of a staff with the symbol of a clock in the middle of it. The point on the top had the shape of a spear and the sharpness of a sword. He looked inside of the room and he said,"I see that the time in this room seems to be off for some reason. I shall fix it or my name is Eon, the god of time.". He place the weapon on the ground as he said,"Start.". The room was back to normal as Eon was gone. A huge puff of smoke appear and it was pink just like the potion.

Meanwhile, Kari and April were both sitting on Natsu's bed playing a game to decide who is the best partner Natsu. It is the classic game Rock, Paper, and Scissors. The ultimate game. "I'm going to win this April." said Kari. "You sat that but I got memories of kids who were masters of this. Bring it on fox girl." said April. The two played the game and they kept tying like nothing else. The two heard the explosion go off and they ran toward it.

The smoke cleared up as the boys were gone. "So was someone here or not?" said Kari. The two girls were looking around as April saw the vial on the ground. She held it as she said,"I think I found it. It seems to be some some of potion.". "So what made that explosion?" said Kari. "It seems to be made to cause a random transformation in the person who drinks it." said April. "What do you mean by a random transformation?" said Kari.

April said,"It matters on the type of potion. I forget the exact transformation for the ten colors.". "So what are the colors?" said Kari. "Green, Purple, Red, Blue, Yellow, Orange, Pink, Sky Blue, Emerald Green, and Rose Red." said April. "What is the difference between Emerald Green and Green? Along with the two red." said Kari. "A lot according to artists but I could be wrong. The color was green so I think it was plants." said April.

Kari sighed as she said,"So what should we do about this? Do we need to get Natsu?". "You probably know everyone who knows about Natsu's curse. So which ones are still here?" said April. Kari closed her eyes as she said,"I have informed Daichi, Ryo, Haru, and Rias because Katie and Amy are doing stuff today.". "Okay. We should at least tell Natsu about this." said April. "You can send a text to him because this is interesting." said Kari.

Later, Rias held the vial as Ryo said,"So let me get this straight. You're a computer program that runs the entire school and you decide to help Natsu out because he could remember something. It seems so weird and I know a cat girl.". "Yep. It is nice to meet one of my partner's good friends and I hope we all can be good friends." said April. "I thought Kari is his partner." said Haru. "See. It is true about me being partners with Natsu." said Kari.

Daichi watched as the two girls argued at each other and he said,"So Rias, what color was the potion is?". "From what I can tell, it was green. So do you have the list of effects?" said Rias. "I think Kari has it." said Ryo and Haru. Kari said,"I did borrow this info from the Magic Potions Club room. It says that the pink color turns the person who drinks into a girl.". "Really? What a weird potion but it is from the magic potion club." said Rias.

Daichi said,"So did you tell Natsu about this? We need to find about the people who got transformed by this.". "Yeah and I think I know the bunch." said April. She made a screen appeared as Haru saw Harry along with Joe, Allen, Todd, Wade, and Wes. "So should we go look for girls who look like them?" said Haru. "The better question is where they would be." said Ryo. "Think you guys. Where would girls normally be?" said Kari.

The three guys said,"The mall right?". "Yes. It is a stereotype but a true one." said Rias. "Yeah. So why didn't you go with Natsu and the girls." said April. "She was with me April. We were enjoying some sweets from France which were amazing." said Daichi. The girl nod as Ryo said,"I think we should go after them.". "Right. Lets go." said Haru. The two boys were gone as the others followed them.

Next time,
A interesting day at the mall with Souls.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
April. 100 years old. Computer Program. Light Blue. Blue. Whatever height she wants. No blood since she is a computer. Leo. August 10. Computer, Learning stuff, being a real girl, shopping, fashion, and boys. People who hurt her data, hurting her friends, and the woods.
Eon. He looks 23 years old. The God of Time. Snow White. Blue. 6 foot 10. Order, justice, and a good story. Chaos, evil, and plot holes.
Wade Stone. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Green. Brown. 5 foot 6. A. Cancer. July 15. Girls, video games, gardening, and watching TV. Studying, school, people who burned the flowers on the planet, and his older sister.
Wes Owens. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Brown. Brown. 5 foot 7. B. Sagittarius. November 24. Girls, cars, and anything with wheels. Battle tests and history.
Todd Huff. 15 years old. First year Class F at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 7. AB. Capricorn. January 14. Girls, tests, magic, and video games. Gym, Preston, and gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment