Saturday, September 26, 2015

Power Guild Episode 141 Universe Armor part 11 Final Battles part 1 Memory, Voice, and Sight


A/N: We are almost done. I am determined to finish this before the end of October. In terms of the Anime for the Tartaros arc, the only thing that have been different have been flashback, Fingers, and Rustyrose. You will be seeing a couple of old faces that are going to be different like a lot. It took me this month to finally figure it out but I did it. Lets begin with the prince of Abril along with the wizard of Souls Alex.

Barry and Alex ran through their path and they saw the light. At the end of the path, the two boys saw Ana, Rose, Barry's family, and Sophia being held prisoner by Luther, Sue and Reaper. "Ana! Rose!" yelled Alex. The two girls woke up as they said,"Alex? Barry?". Reaper looked at Alex and his head was on fire. "What is wrong Reaper?" said Sue. "He is the one. He is the one who defeated me along with his friends. I will get my revenge on him. Go kill the two Brigade." said Reaper.

Sue rushed toward the boys as Barry said,"I'll handle her Alex! You got Luther.". "Right. Good luck your highness." said Alex. Alex ran off as Barry blocked Sue's kick with his shield. "Why are you trying to fight us?" said Sue. "You may think that this is strange but these wizards have given me a lot of power by just being near them. I will save my kingdom with their help. Lets fight for real now and I will bring my A game!" said Barry.

He used his shield's strength to push Sue back. Barry pulled out his arrows as he fired them off like crazy. The arrows caused a different effect such as fire, lighting, and ice. An explosion went off as Alex said,"Good work your highness! Soul Blast!". The five souls blasted Luther as he said,"Your attack isn't going to happen. Get him babies!". Alex used his souls to avoid the slime which went after him.

Alex said,"Okay. We need some assistance Ana and Rose. Soul Cannon!". A soul fired a blast at the chains holding the captured prisoner. Reaper ignored it as it freed them. Sophia walked to the royal family who was still out cold. "I will get them out of here. You heroes and Barry can handled them with ease right?" said Sophia. "Is that even a question?" said Rose. "We got this! Hurricane Roar!" yelled Ana.

The blast hit Luther straight in the back as he crashed into the wall. "Son of... Your voice is mighty dangerous." said Luther. He was out cold as Reaper said,"I will not let you defeat me at all. I'll make you all pay for this!". He rushed toward Alex who was fighting Sue. "Look out!" said Barry. The prince blocked the attack from the reaper using his shield. The prince said,"I'm still in the fight. Our main opponent is this one. So lets do this.".

Rose said,"We should probably get rid of this one first. I shall handled it. You three got this.". Ana said,"Thanks sis. Wind Slice!". Reaper blocked the attack as Alex said,"Soul Pentagon Strike and Soul Tornado!", Sue looked at Rose as she said,"You are going down! Hyper Punch!". Rose said,"I won't let hurt me. Rose Garden and Rose Punch!". The garden trapped Sue in it as the punch hit the girl near Luther as Sue said,"Darn it.". She was out cold.

Reaper said,"I will make sure that you brats pay for defeating me.". He made a storm flying toward Alex as he said,"Soul Barrier!". The attack blocked the storm as Ana said,"Wind Storm!". The blast hit Reaper who growled at the girl. "Is there a way to defeat him for sure?" said Barry. "There is no way to defeat the reaper children. Storm of Death!" said Reaper. The attack appeared as Ana said,"I have an idea. Lets hit him with our strongest attacks.".

Rose said,"Good idea. Death Post!". The attack hit Reaper who was coughing in pain from the attack as Barry said,"Wow. That was pretty interesting. Taste my Bombs Reaper!". "Soul Explosion!" said Alex. The attacks hit Reaper as Rose said,"Are you ready sister?". Ana smiled as she said,"Yeah Rose. It is time for you to get your memory back Reaper. Boost! Strength! Wind/Air Slayer Secret Art! Hurricane Spiral! Heal".

The attack defeat Reaper as he sat there. Alex shook him as Reaper said,"Stop it. You're giving me a dam headache Alex.". "You know who is he?" said Barry. "Of course. I finally got my memory back thanks to this girl right here." said Reaper. "So how did you lose your memory in the first place? So are you done fighting?" said Rose. "To answer the second question. I am done fighting you all but I know that my buddies aren't." said Reaper.

Ana and Alex said,"What about the other question?". "I think it was Tonya. She erased my memory of getting defeated by the Inferno Legion and Alex. She is the main bad guy here. I wish your brother good luck against him. He'll need him." said Reaper. "You two go help Bob. We will get Sophia, my family, the brigade members, and Reaper to the ground." said Barry. "Okay." said the two. "Good luck." said Alex.

They ran off as Reaper said,"So am I going to jail.". "Yes. Lets get going." said Barry. Reaper walked toward the exit while holding Luther and Sue as Barry kept a close eye on him. Alex thought,"I hope those girls can help Bob and Chaos. I hope those two are okay. I need to make sure that I would make a perfect boyfriend for Ana. I know that Bob likes me but I will make myself the perfect protector for Ana.".

Python and Johnny ran through to see Keith, Helen, and Bingo who were waiting for them with Jade and Wanda in chains. "Welcome traitors to the dark." said Keith. "How about you let them go? We don't want you to get hurt." said Python who was ready to fight. "I'll handle these two first. You two keep an eye on the prisoner." said Bingo. Helen nod as Keith said,"Defeat the traitors!". The man was pointing at a rock as Bingo said,"Gotcha.".

Johnny said,"Metal Tornado!". The attack went directly toward Bingo who said,"Jackpot! Blinding Blast!". The attack was melted into a puddle as Python said,"Poison Vortex Roar and Poison Devil Slicers!". The attacks went toward Bingo as he said,"Jackpot! Mirror Move!". The poison went to the air as the cuffs were burned off by the poison. "This is perfect." said Wanda. "We need to get out of here." said Jade.

The two tried to escape as Helen was about to freeze the girls in a icy cube but Johnny said,"Metal Roar!". The roar hit Helen as Keith said,"You bastard!". He was hit with Jade as she said,"Don't you dare call my boyfriend that! Letter Magic Slash!". Keith was hit the attack as Python said,"I guess the poison worked.". "Yeah. It did. Here is a recharge." said Wanda. She made some poison as it gave the slayer some extra energy.

Jade made some metal as Johnny ate it. "I think you two should finish them off." said Jade. "That is a real good idea Jade. Poison Slayer Secret Art! Venom Roar of Poison filled Death and Toxin Venom Virus Calamity Basilisk Barrage!". The roar hit the three and they were surround by poison. Johnny yelled,"It is my turn now! Metal Slayer Secret Art! Metal Apocalypse, Metal Suit, and Metal Demon Roar!". The three attacks knocked the three out as Wanda and Poison ate the poison.

Python moved the three prayers together as he said,"I wonder what they lost.". "Huh? What are you talking about?" said Wanda. "I heard something from Alex's group. Reaper lost his memory thanks to Tonya." said Python. "So I think Keith lost his vision, Helen lost his voice, and Bingo. I got nothing for this one." said Johnny. He touched the man as his head fell off. "What did you!?" yelled the three who looked at Python.

Bingo turned out to be Arnold as Jade said,"So who is this guy?". "The stick of the Nine Prayers. We should get going." said Wanda. "Right ladies." said the two slayers. The boys carried Keith while the girls carried Helen and Arnold. They found something like a elevator as they went down. They got off to see Alex and Barry. "Sup." said the two wizards. Reaper was held captured as he said,"So only a few more to go.".

Next time, 
Lynda, Quick, Miranda, Derek, Tomas, Ringo, Night, Holly, Duke Ross, Universe Armor, Ex, and Tonya are left. 

Events/Battles:
Barry and Alex find Ana, Rose, his family, and Sophia being held prisoner by Luther, Sue, and Reaper. The two Brigade members attack the two as Reaper watches the fight.
Barry and Alex vs Luther and Sue.
They save the group as Ana and Rose join the fight with the boys as Sophia protects Barry's family. Reaper joins them.
Barry, Alex, Ana, and Rose vs Luther, Sue, and Reaper.
Ana and Rose go to go help Bob and Chaos while Alex and Barry help Sophia, Barry's family, the two brigade members, and Reaper toward the ground.
Python and Johnny find Jade and Wanda being held prisoner by Keith, Helen, and Bingo.
Bingo attack the two Slayers while Jade tries to escape along with the Chreax.
Python and Johnny vs Bingo.
They save the girls as they join the fight.
Python, Johnny, Jade, and Wanda vs Keith, Helen, and Bingo.
The four help the three unconscious Prayers toward the ground.

Abril Royal Family:
King Mario. 45 years old. He is the king of Abril. He loves his country and his country loves him back. He is always spend time focusing on making his country better. He married his wife due to their mutual love of wizard. He has black hair and brown eyes.
Queen Debra. 40 years old. She is the queen of Abril. She loves wizards and she always tries to catch up on the big wizard news. She is worried about how her children are turning out. She has blond hair and green eyes.
Princess Karen. 18 years old. She hates wizards. They ruined her life since all of her family loves them. She also hates Princess Sophia because she is friends with her little brother and wizards. She doesn't trust any of them. She has blond hair and brown eyes.
Prince Barry. 16 years old. He likes wizards and he is pretty much an adventurer. He loves to travel across his country and he also has a good friendship with Princess Sophia. He has black hair and green eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment