Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Soul Episode 22 Soul Exam part 1 Test Grouping


A/N:We will be meeting some new characters but they have no importance toward the plot so they won't count at all. It is sad but I don't really care for them in the slightest. It is the same with the Magic Council and just like them, I don't care. Episode 12 will be a new arc so we are almost done with Arc Number 1 of Soul. Lets begin with Natsu walking back to his dorm room after a long day of school and work. 

Natsu was really tired since he has been working non stop for the Committee since it is currently test week at Star Valley High. Students from all three years have been causing trouble for him due to their intense amount of stress because of these tests being hard to most of the student body. When a Soul is stressed out, their power go out of control. Lucas has told the chairmen about it countless times but to the old man, Aurora is in charge of this whole thing.

You have a regular test which is Math, Science, History, and English, a extracurricular test which is Gym and Home EC, and the Soul exam. The Soul exams are to test the powers of the Souls which are usually the most stressful ones. Lets just say that they are really interesting. Natsu thought that work at Le Devil would be less stressful but most of the masters and mistress have test themselves so he is pretty sick of them.

Natsu opened the door to his room to see Emily standing there and she was only wearing an apron and it helped her figure well. "Welcome back Natsu. Do you want to eat, take a bath, or have me? I won't mind." said Emily. "How about D? None of the above." said Natsu. "I know that you want to have one of the most beautiful girls in the school or does your love for Rain stop you from taking me right here and now." said Emily.

Natsu closed the door and he said,"Shouldn't you be studying right now? I think studying would be a good thing to do.". "But you aren't honey bear." said Emily. "That is because I don't need it. I am the strongest student in the school and my name is Natsu."said Natsu. "You're no fun. Do you know why I came in here wearing only a apron?" said Emily. "To bother me and why the hell aren't you helping us with the students during test week?" said Natsu.

He crashed on his bed as Emily said,"Sorry but the Grandmaster need me and the Duchess to work during this time. Do you miss me?". "If I say yes to this, will you come help us?" said Natsu. "Nope but I made something for you to boost your energy up in a second." said Emily. She held some food as she said,"I work my but off in Home EC making this for you so you better eat all of it or else you will feel my wrath.".

Natsu ate it and he said,"Oh wow. This is actually really good Emily.". "Oh thanks. I never had a man appreciate my cooking before." said Emily. Natsu finished eating as Emily said,"So what group are you in for the Soul exam? Your grade matters on your teammates.". "I think Reva is doing a random draw tomorrow in home room. Does it matter that much?" said Natsu. "It helps because I got stick in a group with Efren, Honoka, Lucas, and Karen. It was interesting." said Emily.

Natsu said,"I see. So are you just going to stay here or should you held back to your room? I'm tired because of work and school.". "I won't leave until you give me one of your massages. I heard about them from your sister and Ms. Sullivan. It is rumored to be really amazing and I want it!" said Emily. "You won't leave unless I give you one." said Natsu. She nodded as Natsu sighed and he said,"Let see how I do tomorrow, if I have some more energy. I am beat.". 

Emily said,"Really?! Are you serious Natsu?! You aren't kidding around?!". "Yes. I need to call my little brother. He loves me to tell him a bed time story. It helps him sleep." said Natsu. He went over to his laptop as Emily said,"Can I say hi to my future mother in law?". "Step mother in law. My mom is in the Gods's Realm." said Natsu. Natsu told her about the curse and his mother because she knows a lot of about the Sorcerers.

"Ah. So you and Reva are demigods? It actually explains a lot in fact. So what is Reva's curse? I am really curious about this." said Emily. "Yeah. I am not going to tell you that. My curse only effect a person by touch and if I tell you Reva's, she will kill me." said Natsu. Jason appeared on the screen and he said,"Hi Big brother!". "Hello Jason. It is good to see you. So how do you like your new house because mom has been telling me stuff." said Natsu.

Jason said,"It is awesome! I am making a lot of new friends and guess what, we have a playground near by!". "That sounds great. So where are your older sisters?". The two girls appeared as Nora was soaked. "Bath time?" said Natsu. "They heard Jason saying big brother and I got soaked. Are you sleeping okay?" said Nora. "Are you sleeping okay?" said Elena. "Does your roommate snore loudly big brother?!" said Molly.

Emily appeared behind Natsu wearing her uniform as she said,"I do not snore.". "Natsu. Is this your roommate?" said Nora. "Yes and no. It is very complicated. I will tell you about it later Nora." said Natsu. "So do you like my big brother?" said the trio of kids. Natsu blushed as Emily hugged him as she said,"Does this prove that I love my precious Natsu? Your big brother needs to study so he will call you back tomorrow.". The four said goodbye to Natsu as Emily hanged up.

Natsu said,"Did you have to do that?". "Yes but I really love you. You should get some sleep. You've work tomorrow since everyone else is busy with their test tomorrow. The third years aren't bad but a couple of the second years are pains in my but." said Emily. She went to sleep on one of these beds as Natsu thought,"That would be a good idea.". He pulled out his phone as he texted Nora about Emily and everything about that.

The next day, Natsu was sleeping, walking, and eating at the same time. "It is seems that the agent is tired from the past couple of days." said Blair. She stood there with some food as Natsu said,"Yes. Is the English queen ready for her test?". "Yes. I have been studying these past couple of days but I'm guessing you haven't at all." said Blair. "The second year along with some of the first years have been causing me and the rest of the committee trouble." said Natsu.

She was walking with him as she said,"Don't worry. Today is going to be easy Natsu because we are having our test today. You may get in some study time with Rain.". "That would be nice Blair. So are we friends now or what?" said Natsu. "Yes. We may have differing opinions on things mainly gender but beside that, I think we can be good friends." said Blair. "I see." said Natsu. The two kept walking as they were being spied on.

Later, Natsu was walking into the school only to be surround by girls from the other class. "Natsu. I need help studying." said a bob hair girl. "Easy ladies. If you want to talk to my man Natsu here, you need to pay." said Harry. He touched their body as they slapped him into the wall. "Smooth move. I think you should be studying right now." said Natsu. He held him up as Harry said,"Nah. I think I'll be fine man. Isn't this sexiness amazing for you?".

Natsu was walking with him as he said,"Not really. I mean they are hot but I don't want to be labeled a pervert like a certain someone.". "You sound just like my brother. Did you hear that he along with Karen aced the exams? They are both Rank SS! I mean do you know anyone who are stronger than the teachers excluding you." said Harry. "I could name you one Harry for sure but if I say her name. Who knows how long she will stay in my room." thought Natsu.

Natsu said,"Efren told me that yesterday Harry but after he was really tired from his interesting test group with both Lucas and Aurora.". "Yeah. I heard about it from my mom. So did you guys finally catch the Violent Demon Souls yet?" said Harry. "Yeah. I plan to do if after the test. I figure out they are both from Class 2-E. They are also friends with those perverts." said Natsu. "You mean the ones that you caught at the beginning of year?" said Harry. "The same ones." said Natsu.

Harry saw something behind Natsu as he said,"Hey man. It is the legendary Mae of Class A who has the best breasts in our  class. If you need me.". He was gone as he was launched into the ceiling by his older brother. "Sometimes. I am sorry about him Natsu." said Efren. "It is fine man. Good luck with watching the redos." said Natsu. "Yeah. Have fun with your wife." said Efren. Natsu sighed as Harry came down from the roof mad at his brother.

The two walked to class as they saw Reva standing there with a box. "So we have 30 of you and each group for the exams is six people. You all can do simple math right?" said Reva. Ellen said with a smile,"Anyway, we will be pulling out the names by random. Would the Agent mind writing down the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 on the board and then draw a number.". Natsu walked up there as he said,"K.".

He wrote down the number as he got a six. "So only four of you have a chance to team up with this idiot here." said Reva. "You're so harsh to me teacher. I thought when I was little that you said that I was your little Natsu." said Natsu. He dodge a snow ball as he went to the door. "Later! I got work to do!" yelled Natsu. He was gone as Irene said,"Does he do that often?". "Leave class is normal for him and the Student Council. We got used to it." said Tara.

Two boys were standing on the roof as the one on the right said,"Hey Damon. I think we should start going after Class 1-C.". The boy on the left Damon had green hair and brown eyes said,"Really? You know that the Rank F student is in there right? I mean he is rumored to be stronger than the teachers here at this school. You are really dam crazy Brent.". Brent had long black hair and brown eyes and he said,"We can do it. I mean his class is testing today.".

Damon said,"Sweet. We should get him before he gets us. I mean we are the Violent Demon Souls for a reason.". "Lets go." said Brent. The two were gone as Emily stood there. "This is going to be a very interesting day. I wonder how my precious Natsu and friends will be able handled them along with the tests. They are rumored to make or break a student which you should know this by now. I wish you good luck." said Emily. She was gone.

Next Time,
Test Time!

Test Groups (Name, Element, and Rank).
Group 1
Cindy Malone. Tech. D.
Jake Walker. Speed. B.
Seth Richards. Create. C.
Mia Cruz. Water. B.
Dana Reid. Ice. D.
Terry Rios. Tech. D.
Group 2
Amy Ramos. Cat/Vampire. B.
Blair Goodwin. Lasers. A.
Tara Cross. Invisibility and Magic Pen. C.
Rex Anderson. Animal Transformation and Psychic. B.
Issac Lance. Passion. A.
Harry Adams. Magnetism. D.
Group 3
Wayne Wolf. Weapon. A.
Ben Barton. Metal. A.
Alex Travis. Water. D.
Olive Dunn. Earth, C.
Ryo Conner. Weapon. A.
Mari Luna. Gravity, Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind. B.
Group 4
Dante Skidmore. Fire and Weapons. A.
Karla Watson. Light and Camera. C.
Stacey Hale. Water. C.
Lucy Rowe. Light, Water, Sand, Earth, and Wool. B.
Matt Ray. Magic. Rank B.
Haru Ichirou. Martial Arts and Magic. A.
Group 5
Natsu Raiden. Unknown. F.
Irene Rhodes. Barrier and Weapons. A.
Moka Banks. Sword and Speed. B.
Akane Blaze. Fire. A.
Cora Youko. Tech. A.
Rain Scott. Ice, Light, and Gravity. A.

No comments:

Post a Comment