Friday, September 25, 2015

Soul Episode 32 Love on the Courts.


A/N:I'm really bad at first person views as you can no doubt tell from the past. I'm trying to master it but it'll take some time for me because I am the worst at this kind of stuff. It is called trial and error folks. You can't just be a master on your very first time trying something because being a master at say cooking or a sport isn't easy. I don't play a sport because I am very not athletic. Just trust me on that. Lets begin at Natsu's house because of reasons.

Natsu P.O.V.
I woke up to the sun glaring directly into my eyes. It has been a week since we came back from the Enchanted Isles. A lot has changed for me. I got kicked out of the girls dorm because of the many new students entering the school for both Golden Oaks and the monsters girls. I didn't mind because I got to live back in my old house again which make commuting to school easy. Reva sometimes came by to crash after a business meeting.

Lucia is back in my life which is bad for my life. I remember her and me being good friends when we were kids but now, she is MADLY in love with me. She made me stick out more than I normally do because I am really tall for my age. Rain and I are "dating". She has been holding my hand and she has been bringing me food despite the fact that I know how to cook for myself and it is hard to eat it sometimes but she is getting better. I looked at the calendar in my room.

Today is July 13 which means in less than two weeks, I turn 16 years old. I was looking forward to it because I could do some fun stuff. I got out of bed and I noticed my fangs. After I kissed Rain under the moonlight, I had vampire blood in me. I was still human but half of my blood is a vampire. After some experiments, I figure out that I was still human except I have the strength of one. The weakness were gone so hello garlic.

I walked downstairs to get some breakfast. I turned on the TV to enjoy some cartoons. After watching TV, I heard my doorbell ring. I went over to the door as I saw Terry outside of my door. I opened the door as I said,"Hey man. What's up?". "Did you just wake up?" said Terry. "Yeah. I love having the house to myself. So what's bring you to the house of the Thunder God?" I said. "Well. Can we talk inside?" said Terry.

I closed the door as I lead him into a room where I was eating my breakfast. Terry said,"Natsu. I need your advice.". "Okay. Shoot." I said. "I have a friend and he was just asked by a female friend of his to go to one of her games. What should he do?" said Terry. I held my spoon as I said,"I am going to talk a shot in the dark here and say that you are going to Dana's tennis game.". "Yeah. I don't want to be like a date or anything." said Terry.

I said,"Why not? She is pretty cute and I heard that she is one of the best first year on the tennis team so why don't you?". "I heard that my step sister is going to be there." said Terry. "You have a sister? I didn't know this." I said. Terry was confused as he said,"I thought Rain told you everything. You two are always together.". "Yeah. I guess she left out that part. So do you need a wingman?" I said. "I did try to ask Matt or Dante but they were busy today." said Terry.

I said,"So I am your third choice.". "No! It isn't like that! I mean you and Rain are together! Rain may not show it but she can get jealous really easy." said Terry. "I am just kidding Terry. So I just need to wish Summer a happy birthday before we go okay?" I said. "Today is Summer's birthday?" said Terry who was lost. "Yeah. I'll be right back." I said. I ran up the stairs as I put on my normal gear along with my casual outfit without a jacket.

Terry said from downstairs,"So where is your sister!?". "At work. She doesn't get the summer off. It's nice not having girls around you at times. So do you like my sister?" I said. "No way. She sometimes really scary man. How do you deal with it?" said Terry. "It is interesting for the least. She is actually real nice to me and my siblings." I said. I walked down the stairs as I saw Terry prancing around the room.

I smiled as I said,"You'll do fine Terry. I promise.". "Yeah but a guy can be nervous Natsu. I really wish your confidence." said Terry. "I wasn't born with it. I earned it. So are you ready to go? It will take a while to get there." I said. Terry nodded as he said,"Yeah. Lets go man.". I opened the door as Terry ran out. "Wow. I thought you would live in a place like Rain." said Terry. I was locking up as I said,"Not everyone is rich.".

We were walking to the train station as I was texting Rain to see if she knew anything about this. "So do you like Rain?" said Terry. "Yeah. She is very sweet and super cute. Why do you ask?" I said. "I don't want you hurting her." said Terry. I looked at him and he said,"The past.". "Ah. She is a really close friend of mine so don't worry. I won't be hurting her. I promise." I said. "Thanks Natsu. You're a good friend." said Terry. We kept on walking.

Rain P.O.V.
I was with Akane and Alex. We were on a train to Dana's match to help Dana with Terry along with Natsu coming with him. "So someone is radiating beauty." said Alex. "Yeah. I guess you and Natsu being closer is really good for you." said Akane. Akane knew about Natsu's past so she knew that I was in paradise. "It is. So do you think Dana could do this?" I said. "She is a lot more confident in her love than you were." said Alex.

Akane said,"It was obvious to us girls except to the guys.". I said,"I can't express my emotions. Irene on the other hand.". "You can say that again. Her first crush couldn't tell but everyone else knew for sure." said Alex. "Ah. So Natsu is going to meet us along with Terry. I thought he would be busy today like he was Friday." said Akane. "Yeah. Harry, Allen, and Joe tore him ragged." I said. "They are trying to get stronger so they need his help. Can't blame them." said Alex.

The train stopped as I got off of it. I saw Natsu waving to us. He stuck out since he was 6 ft and he had a certain aura around him which drew people in. "Morning ladies. Thanks for the assistance with Terry." said Natsu. "So where is he?" said Akane. Natsu pointed to a scared Terry who was nervous about the whole thing. "He has been like this since we got here." said Natsu. I walked over to him as he said,"Rain? What are you doing here?".

Natsu said,"I called them buddy. I couldn't do this by myself.". "He is right. Dana invited you here to see her play so you should go. Who knows what will happen but I know that it will be good no matter what happens. You two have been friends for how long Terry?" I said. "I think since our first year of middle school." said Terry. "Go!" I yelled. He ran off as Alex said,"Yeah. Her anger is pretty scary Natsu.".

Natsu said,"Keep that in mind. So Akane, do you know who this is? I caught her spying on me and Terry.". He held Elsa who was in a rope as she said,"Let me go!". "Elsa? What are you doing here? I thought your crush on Terry was long gone." said Akane. "You know her?" I said. "She is part of the Student Council with Issac. She is also the class rep for Class 1-B." said Akane. "Wow. Class 1-B is full of crazy people isn't it?" said Alex.

I nodded as Natsu said,"So why were you spying on me and Terry Elsa?". She was quiet as Akane said,"I think I know the answer to your question. She is madly in love with him by the way.". "Does Terry know about this?" I said. "Not yet but I won't let him get closer to any other girl because he is mine." said Elsa. "Wow. That is really interesting to say the least. I mean why haven't you told him and for how long?" said Alex.

Elsa said,"It was when he saved my life from an angry dog.". "That doesn't sound like Terry to me so when was this?" said Natsu. "It was when we were kids." said Elsa. "That does explain when he came to school with dog bites on his left arm." I said. "I guess you are telling the truth but we aren't going to let you interrupt their date." said Alex. "Fine. I guess I will have to leave but I know Terry enough to know that he won't do anything to Dana." said Elsa.

She was gone in a puff of smoke. "Is she like Dante?" said Natsu who tried to blow away the smoke with his arms. "Yeah. She is like a ninja except with less respect." said Akane. "So what are we going to do while we wait for Terry and Dana?" I said. "What do you when you are at a tennis courts?" said Alex. "Playing tennis?" said Akane. "Lets go play a couple of rounds. We got some time to kill and I got a killer hit." said Natsu.

Narrator P.O.V
An hour or two later, the girls were very tired as Natsu was still able to play. "Where does that energy come from?" said Alex who was breathing heavily. "Who knows Alex?" said Akane and Rain. Natsu said,"So where is Terry and Dana? Didn't Dana's match end already?". "According to Dana, they are changing." said Alex. "So should we go find Terry? He is probably hiding somewhere." said Rain. "I think we should go help him. Natsu, you say here for Dana." said Akane.

The girls were gone as Natsu sat there. He felt something off as the ground in front of him opened up as a Crois came out. "Crois?!" thought Natsu. He noticed that he was the only one in the court so he didn't have the fear of letting the Crois being alive come out. It would cause worldwide panic and in the most likely outcome, another Great War. He materialized Gladius as he rushed toward the living darkness.

He slashed down as Natsu made some electricity which made the darkness monster exploded. The darkness went over everything around Natsu. It came to life as it attacked the boy. He jumped into the air as he said,"Supernova!". The fireball hit the ground as the fire burned up the darkness and the items were safe. Natsu looked at his right arm which was free but he just felt more comfortable with his left arm.

He stood there as he thought,"I wonder why the Crois came here in the first place. They are attached emotions like nothing else but why would they be here?". Natsu walked around the court thinking as Dana stood there. "Natsu? What are you doing?" said Dana. Natsu looked at her as he said,"So how did your match go?". "Pretty sweet. I won. Thanks for bringing Terry done here in the first place. He is a really good friend." said Dana.

Natsu said,"So do you want to go look for him?". "I think waiting for him is fine Natsu. I also really wanted to talk with you." said Dana. She sat on the floor as she said,"So do you like Rain?". "Yeah. I do." said Natsu. "So have you taken her out?" said Dana. "Not yet. I know this sounds pretty dam sad Dana but I am still getting over an heartbreak myself." said Natsu. "Who? Does she go to our school Natsu?" said Dana.

Natsu told her about Lucia but he didn't mention anything about the curse, Crois, or anything else that could cause trouble. "I see. I think you and Rain could work out well together. Alex thinks the same thing but I know that several other girls think that you are a great guy. I think that you are a good guy Natsu but I don't like you in that way." said Dana. "Yeah. I couldn't do that to Terry." said Natsu. "He has really changed with being friends with you." said Dana.

Terry ran over to the two as he said,"Dana!". "Yes?" said Dana. "Can we go get some ice cream? Just us." said Terry. "Wow. Good job Terry." thought Natsu. "Sure. See you later Natsu." said Dana. The two walked off as Natsu said,"Good job ladies. You made a new couple.". Alex stood there with both Akane and Rain. "Yeah. Terry felt the strange rush of energy after seeing you with her. You're quite the popular guy." said Alex.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I think most people look up to me hoping to get stronger. So what do you ladies plan to do? I got work.". "Didn't you get the day off?" said Akane. "Usually but it is the summer rush at the shop. I got the morning and most of the afternoon but the night is when I have to get back to work." said Natsu. "Well good luck. I wish you a good time." said Rain. Natsu ran off as Alex said,"I think we did a good thing.". "Yeah." said Akane and Rain.

Later, Natsu was walking back home. It was the middle of the night and he was really tired. "Those girls know how to make a guy work. I love working at Le Devil but I would like to maybe go on a date with my girlfriend." thought Natsu. He thought of Rain when he said girlfriend. "I guess I really like her. She is nice and very sweet. She was also my first friend at Star Valley." thought Natsu. He walked into his house as he thought,"I need to think about love more serious.".

Next time,
A love between a skater and a nice girl along with the daughter of a diplomat and a magician is being born.

No comments:

Post a Comment