Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Power Guild Episode 139 Universe Armor part 9 Revenge in the Temples part 2 Fire, Passion, and Power


A/N:Sorry for the long time between updates/new episodes of Power Guild. I was either working on Soul or on counting. Things that are tedious are well annoying to me. I like things fast and quick. So the latest chapters of Fairy Tail and it had a lot of epic stuff. Let's start with chapter 452 with Elfman. He got tanned during the second time skip. I mean he was tanned before but if you look back at his original design during X784, he is so different. Marin Hollow is alive whenever most people include me that he was dead. I get why but we hadn't had anyone died yet.

I mean the Tartarus arc had several people dead but this one is lacking. It is quite different. We also learn more about the Spriggan 12. I like God Serena so far in terms of characters but that may change because the enemies so far are really interesting. So far, we only know about 9 of the 12. Will that change with the king of dragons joining the brawl? I think my favorite member so far in terms of design is Bloodman. I like that he is so drastically different from say August who is human and he is the perfect opponent for Gildarts. He needs to come back in the story already for an epic fight.

I may be wrong about this but Chapter 453 had some death flags. A death flag is when a character say that they are going to live though a intense battle but then he or she dies. It had a lot of those plus so many shipping moments. I mean this arc may be the end of Fairy Tail which hurts since I am a really big fan of the series but I expect nothing else but some epic fights because I feel like that is Fairy Tail strongest attribute. I know this is weird but I hope for a joke fight. I mean Ajeel is just begging to get defeated. Also I don't get Sorano's magic in the slightest so she can summon angels without losing her life because it is so dang confusing.

X, Myra, Felix, and Kara were heading toward the Fire Temple which is in Mount Judgement which is an activate volcano. "So do you think that we will be facing your men?" said Myra. "Yes. I have a feeling that Night will be using them to collect the stone. I hope the others could handle them." said Felix. "They are from the strongest guild and Steve, Lucky, Lora, and I are pretty strong." said Kara who looked at the mountain. "Yeah." said X.

The four stood in front of the mountain as X noticed that the top of the mountain was active. "We'll get this stone before we get melted." said X. "It is a good idea X." said Felix. The four walked in to see lava monsters with Helen, Sue, and Miranda. "Okay. I will go after Sue. You and X should take care of Helen who is mostly likely the strongest of the group while Myra fight Miranda." said Kara who had her chain ready to go.

Myra went into a water demon form as she said,"Lets do this already.". She flew into the air as she said,"Hydro Blast!". The attack froze the lava monsters as Sue said,"Those Heroes are here just like Night said.". Helen nod as Miranda said,"Dibs on the demon girl. Now let me control you!". She and the lava monsters went toward Myra who fought them off. Kara threw her chain at Sue and she said,"Throw of Demons!".

Sue was launched into the air and she was kicked into the wall by Kara. Felix looked up as X said,"I think you are a pervert.". "She is just asking for me to look." said Felix. Helen blasted lighting at X but Felix blocked it. "Angelic Blast!" yelled Felix. He threw a blast out of his hands which destroy the ground beneath him as Helen was blasted into the lava. "Did you mean to that?" said X. "I blame my power." said Felix. The two start to fight lava monsters.

Kara saw Sue trying to get out of her chain but it didn't work. "Why are you trying to escape it? You can't escape my chain unless you are super strong or I let you out which I won't do by the way." said Kara. "I will do anything for my kingdom and I will do anything for it. Strength up!" said Sue. She broke out as Kara said,"Chain Spiral!". The chain went around in a spiral as Sue ran on them. "Fine. I will show me up and close. Kick!" said Kara. "Shoot." said Sue.

Sue was launched back as Kara noticed X and Felix being surround by lava monsters. "Chain! Sick them!" said Kara. The chain knocked several of them down as X said,"Thanks. Fire Roar!". He hit some monsters into the lava as Felix said,"So where is Sue?". "Beats me. I launched her somewhere and she is gone." said Kara. "I see. She is stubborn but we need to focused on these monsters. Right X?" said Felix. "Hell yeah." said X.

Myra was fighting off lava monsters while dealing with her normal demon form which is one of her strongest form and it was being controlled by Miranda who said,"Lets see how you deal with your power! Third Stage!". She combined with her other form as she punched Myra into the ground. "You would use a person's power as you own. Fine I guess I will have to get serious." said Myra. She went into her purple fire devil as she said,"Hell Fire!".

The fire came out which burned Miranda and strangely the lava monster. Her spell went back to her as Myra stood there. Helen appear from the lava along with Sue. "We're going to look for the stone while Helen takes care of Myra." said Sue. "Right." said Miranda. The two were gone as Helen told her to come at her. "Fine. If you really want a fight, you got one. Demon Blast!" said Myra. Helen turned into water and the attack went right though the woman into the wall.

Myra noticed that the volcano was about to explode. She sent a message to X along with Kara and Felix to get out of the volcano before it explodes. The three ran out of there as Helen captured Myra in a spell similar to Casey's water capture as Helen held the defeated wizard. She saw that both Sue and Miranda had the fire stone and the three were gone. Felix saw the volcano exploding as he said with seriousness,"Where is Myra?".

X burned a couple of trees as Kara said,"You need to calm down X. We need to go check in with the others.". "I guess but I want to rescue one of my close friends. We need to check in with the others due to the fact that these guys are strong." said X. "You are right X. Lets go." said Felix. The three walked off as the volcano burned the area around it. Helen stood there as she looked at X from a great distance and she thought,"Soon X.".

Kurt, Lora, Melody, and Alex were heading toward the Vision Tower which has the Time Temple. "I think this place will have a lot of clocks." said Alex. "At least we will always know what time it is." said Kurt. The two boys were talking as Lora said,"Is something wrong Melody? You look to be very distressed.". "Yes. I still don't get why your sister would do all of this." said Melody. "Darkness can change people." said Lora.

Melody said,"Yes. I wonder if you will ever get your sister back.". "Who knows but I'm happy with Steve by my side. I hope Kurt will finally noticed you. I mean you and him are always together. This is coming from Magician Monthly." said Lora. Melody blushed as she said,"I hope he does because I want our relationship to be something like Casey and Brendan or Nick and Julie.". "Yeah. That does sound nice but I love Steve." said Lora.

Alex looked at Melody as he said,"So do you like Melody Kurt?". "Yeah. She is a really good friend of mine." said Kurt. "I guess Kurt being dense is true." thought Alex. "You and Ana are pretty close. I think you should ask her out." said Kurt. "But I have to get past the wall." said Alex. "Yeah. Bob is a challenge but I know that you can do it." said Kurt. "Yeah. Thank you Kurt." said Alex. " I'm getting advice from a dense guy. Wow." thought Alex.

The four stood outside of the tower as Kurt opened the door. It had a lot of clocks inside it and Kurt said,"I would love to live here you guys. I would always know the time.". Lora and Alex sighed as Melody said,"Are you serious?". "Yeah!" said Kurt. He ran up the tower as Alex said,"I really feel bad for you sometimes.". "Yeah." said Lora. The two followed Kurt up the stairs as Melody said,"I'm sorry for myself too.". She went after them.

The four saw Lynda and Bingo with several soldiers which were coming from the clocks. "Lora. Do you want to fight your sister Lora?" said Kurt. "Yes. Do you mind helping me Melody?" said Lora. "I don't mind at all." said Melody. "I got the soldiers. You know what to do my babies." said Alex. His souls flew off as Kurt said,"I guess I get to fight Bingo.". Lynda was looking at the door as Bingo said,"What are you looking at?".

"These clocks are really annoying but those wizards from the light are going to be here very soon so are you ready to fight?" said Lynda. "Sure things. I better not get Bobby. You still think that he is the strongest wizard in their guild." said Bingo. "Yeah." said Lynda. Alex snapped his fingers. His souls fired their shots at the soldiers which exploded. Kurt jumped out and he said,"Lets go! Passion Smash and Passion Impact!".

Bingo was gone along with Kurt after that combo. Alex went over to the soldiers and he said,"Soul Tornado!". The souls trapped the soldiers in said tornado. The soldiers reformed themselves as Alex said,"These guys are stubborn. Time for an close Soul impact blast.". His souls went off as they destroy the soldiers and before they could have a chance to reform, the explosion swallowed them out.

Bingo stored there in front of Kurt who is always ready for a fight. "Passion Frenzy Freeezing Fist!" said Kurt. Bingo got hit with the attack as Kurt said,"You are just going to take it?". "Yes. My body is strong enough to take your attacks you second rate Bob. Let's play chance.". His chest tuurned into an lottery machine as Kurt said,"What are you doing?". "My magic dumbass. Your luck can be either be really bad or super bad." said Bingo. 

The lottery machine stopped as it landed on cannon balls. "Jackpot Cannon Fire!" yelled Bingo. Kurt dodged the attack as Bingo said,"Round 2! This time, you won't be so lucky Kurt." The machine went back to work as Kurt said,"Passion Saw!". He made a passion chainsaw and he rushed toward Bingo hoping to cut it open with ease. It hit the metal shell as Bingo said,"It is time to say our goodbye Kurt and Alex! Jackpot Fists!".

Several boxing gloves appeared as the two blocked it with Passion Shield for Kurt or Souls for Alex as Alex said,"Soul Vortex!". The souls went around Bingo as Kurt said,"Passion Tiger, Passion Giant Hammer, and Passion Elephant!". The three attacks hit Bingo as he said,"You two are making mad now!". The lottery machine was going crazy as Alex said,"Let's defeat this thing before we see what happens.". "Good idea. Passion Explosion!" said Kurt.

The attack hit the machine as Alex said,"Soul Pentagon Strike!". The five souls blasted their attacks as Bingo said,"Final round! Death and Destruction!". As he said that, the machine stopped on skulls with an explosion in the background as Alex and Kurt were launched into the tower. It then broke as the two fell out of the tower. Bingo said,"You can't use magic to save you. I better go find that time stone.". He walked off.

Melody said,"Love Dragon!". Lynda jumped over the dragon as Lora kicked her to the ground. "You got stronger sister but I did too. Angel Summon! Hammer!" said Lynda. Lora was hit with the attack as Melody made a cushion to catch her. "Thanks Melody." said Lora. "You're welcome. Now lets see if you can handle my Rage Bull!" said Melody. The bull rushed toward the angel and the angel was destroyed.

Lynda grabbed her arm as she said,"You'll pay for that! Angel Summon! Fire and Ice Angel! Destroy them!". An angel made of fire appear with an ice angel as the two went toward the girls. "Open! Gate of the Swan! Winter Hexagon!" said Lora. The swan trapped the fire angel in it as it was destroyed. "I got the other one! Compassion Blast!" yelled Melody. The other angel was destroyed as Lynda glared at them.

Lora said,"What is going on?". "It is nothing but it is time for you two to die! Angel Summon! Shine Angel!" yelled Lynda. The two girls were blinded as Lynda punched them using that very same angel which was blinding. They were out cold from it as Lynda said,"Where is Bingo?". She saw him with the stone as she said,"Okay. I guess we are finished here. Lets go Bingo.". Bingo turned into a magic jet plane as the two flew off.

Bob was looking at Mona who was talking with Chaos who came out. "Are you alright Bob?" said Stella. She was looking at him as Bob said,"It is nothing Stella. I'm just not used to seeing Chaos out in action.". "Yeah. It is weird but I can used to it." said Allison. "So Bob, are you doing alright? You have that Wizard Saint summons coming up soon right?" said Mona. "Yeah. Bobby is going to love that since he gets to be with the magic council." said Chaos.

Mona said,"So why do you hate the magic council?". "Oh personal reasons. I think I told why to the main reporter of Magician Monthly." said Bob. "I think you said that they have been picking on your guild since I think forever." said Stella. "Yep." said Bob. Mona saw a tornado with a temple on it as she said,"So how are we going to get up there?". "I got this. Cloud!" said Bob. He made a cloud as the five went up the tornado.

The cloud was in front of the temple as Chaos said,"Thank god. You didn't bring Kurt with you. He would have been puking.". "You can say that again Chaos." said Allison. The five walked into the temple as they reached the center of it. They saw bird monsters flying around looking for the wind stone as Reaper sat on his scythe  with Derek and Tonya nearby. "I will go after Tonya. Slayers are good at fighting each other." said Bob.

Chaos said,"That sounds like some sound logic Bob. I want to fight Reaper. He looks strong and he defeated Allison.". "I'll join you Chaos if you don't mind." said Mona. "Not at all. It is always good to have some help." said Chaos. "Sweet." said Mona. "I guess we have Derek Allison." said Stella. "We also have the birds." said Allison. Tonya said,"Ready?". "Sure." said Reaper. "I hope I get to fight a female." said Derek.

Tonya saw Bob rushing toward her as he said,"Ultimate Thunder Crush!". The attack hit her as Tonya said,"This is going to be fun. I always wanted to kill you!". The two crashed into each other which in turn destroyed several birds monsters in their fight as Chaos said,"Chaos Stream!". It went directly to Reaper who slashed in half. "Try as you must but I won't let you hurt me Hero." said Reaper. Mona hit him with her sword as she said,"You can't defeat me.".

Derek saw Allison and Stella and he rushed toward them. "Ready Allison? He is coming toward us at an alarming rate." said Stella. "Yeah. You are up first." said Allison. "Gravity." said Stella.  Derek went into the air as he said,"Put me down ladies. I can't show my love to you both from up here in the sky.". "Sword Storm!" said Allison. The sword hit the armor as Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Bull and Gate of the Ice Spirit!".

Ted and Jason stood there as Jason said,"Are you ready big guy?'. "Yes Jason." said Ted. Jason made some ice as Ted said,"Frozen Spears Storm!". Several ice spears appeared as they all hit Derek who could not block it with his shield. "Holy Beam!" said Stella. Derek was blinded from his attack as he said,"You bitches! I will kill you both!". "You will pay for that Derek! Thunder Crash and Supernova Blast!" yelled Bob. He fired them toward Derek which defeated him.

The girls and spirits went to go fight the birds that survived the mayhem that is Bob and Tanya's fight which is above them. "You really should be focusing on me Bobby." said Tonya. "I will if your want me to Tonya. Power Bomb! Explosion and Wave!" said Bob. The blast hit her as Bob stood there in the air as Tonya smiled. "Was that your best spell?" said Tonya. "Hell no. I am just getting warmed up Tonya." said Bob.

Chaos made his arm into a claw as he said,"Chaos Slash!". He slashed Reaper and Mona hit him with her sword. The two stood back as Mona said,"You are pretty good.". "Oh thanks. I owe you anything that you want after this." said Chaos. 'I'll hold you to that." said Mona. She blushed as Reaper said,"I think you two should just die already. You two most likely didn't mess with my memories. I know that the Heroes guild made me lose my memories. Disappear. Hail Storm!".  

Chaos noticed that he summoned hail as Chaos said,"Chaos Storm!". The attack destroy the hail as Mona rushed toward Reaper. "Eternal Rest Changing Form! Stronger!" yelled Mona. Reaper went back as he said,"Fine. You leave me no choice.". The weather around the three grew stronger as the female Slayer said,"Uh oh. Your friends pissed off Reaper. They are screwed.". "Storm of Death!" yelled Reaper.

A very powerful storm appeared as it had giant thunder bolts which destroyed anything that it came in contact with. Chaos was knocked back by the lighting bolt as the temple's wall was destroyed by him. Chaos couldn't move since the lighting bolt froze his body. Bob grabbed him as he said,"You okay demon me?". "Yeah. What about Tonya?" said Chaos. "I am right here Chaos. Ultimate Roar of Pain!" said Tonya.

The two were knocked down to the ground as Tonya waved to them as Reaper's attack knocked out the girls. "Have fun Bobby! We are n a temple. You really should come and find us." said Tonya. She held the Wind Stone as Bob noticed that they were heading toward the ground. Bob protected Chaos as Bob hit the ground hard. "We are going to defeat them." said Bob. He was out cold as Chaos said,"They are going to pay.".

Next time,
The Heroes try to find the Revived Nine Prayers's secret base to try and stop them.

Events/Battles:
Group 1 is X, Myra, Felix, and Kara heads toward the Fire Temple which is in the middle of Mount Judgement which is an activate volcano. They are off to go collect the Fire Stone.
Group 1 arrives at the volcano to see lava monsters along with Miranda, Sue, and Helen. The Fire Srone is here.
X, Myra, Felix, and Kara vs Miranda, Sue, Helen, and lava monsters.
Myra gets captured by Helen. Miranda and Sue collect the stone as X, Kara, and Felix escape the volcano before it explodes.
Group 4 is Kurt, Lora, Melody, and Alex. They head toward the Time Temple which is inside of Vision Tower which has a lot of clocks. They are off to collect the Time Stone.
Group 4 arrives at the tower to see a lot of clocks and several soldiers which came from said clocks along with Lynda and Bingo. The Time Stone is here.
Kurt, Lora, Melody, and Alex vs Lynda, Bingo, and soldiers. 
Lora and Melody get captured by Lynda. Bingo collects the stone as Kurt and Alex get moved outside of the tower.
Group 6 is Bob, Stella, Allison, and Mona. They head toward the Wind Temple which is onto top of a tornado. They are off to go collect the Wind Stone.
Group 6 arrives at the temple after climbing up the tornado to find bird like monsters along with Reaper, Derek, and Tonya. The Wind Stone is here. Chaos comes out of Bob to help.
Bob, Mona, Chaos, Allison, and Stella vs Reaper, Derek, Tonya, and bird monsters.
Bob and Chaos get knocked down to the ground by Tonya as they see Mona, Stella, and Allison get taken by the three who somewhat got the stone.

No comments:

Post a Comment