Monday, September 28, 2015

Power Guild Episode 142 Universe Armor part 12 Final Battles part 2 Life, Humor, and Heart


A/N: Two Power Guild posts on the same day. That will never happen I think. I hope that I can do it but who knows. Lets see if fate is on my side. I have actually thought about this during my planning for the next couple arcs. I may do the spin offs mainly Fairy Tail Zero because it is the only one that makes sense to me because of plot. I was hoping to see it to make some plot. The crossover between this and Soul will happen right after this arc. Lets begin with Steve, Scampers, and Kurt.

Also the latest chapter of Fairy Tail was pretty good. It shows off Freed being pretty awesome with his magic. It isn't the same power as August but it is still pretty cool. The Dragon Slayer team was awesome and that god dam motion sickness weakness for Wendy is so annoying. I mean she is the SKY Dragon Slayer. She shouldn't have that weakness but I have been wrong before. Showing off the Connell family was pretty cool and Jupiter. I forgot that was a thing to be honest with you all. I still believe that Ajeel is going down first by someone. My bets on Erza or Natsu but I could be wrong.

The group of Steve, Scampers, and Kurt found Lora, Lucky, Melody, and Dawn being held prisoner by Tomas, Derek, Ringo, and Lynda. "I guess we get the runt of Team Power along with the weaker Slayer of Monsters. This is really sad." said Ringo. "Oh shut up Ringo. We have a job to complete. It is weird saying this but Tonya was right." said Lynda. "So are you three ready to brawl? We don't come here for talking." said Kurt.

Tomas said,"Do you really want to die human? These two are stronger than they were seven years ago. I thought you would be able to get the hint by now human.". "Yeah but if I have learn anything for fighting them in the games, Heroes are pretty dam stubborn." said Steve. "Aye sir. Lets get ready to brawl." said Scampers. "Kurt. You go rescue the girls and Lucky. We'll handled these two while you save them." said Steve.

Kurt was running toward them as Lynda said,"Furball! You're with me! You and the pervert stop the idiot.". "Okay my princess." said Derek. "Okay." said Ringo. Lynda stood there as Scampers blocked Tomas who said,"I will defeat you.". "Not going to happen." said Scampers. Steve said,"You won't be able to hurt my girlfriend again even though you're her sister. Shadow Roar!". The roar went toward Lynda who said,"Angel Summon! Shield!".

An angelic shield appeared in front of her as it blocked the attack. The attack went toward Kurt who jumped over it. "Passion Blast!" yelled Kurt. The attack hit Derek's shield as he said,"You should feel your power back at you! Reflect!". Kurt ate it as he said,"Hey thanks for that. Passion Blade of Seven Dances!". He slashed Derek's shield as Ringo said,"Element Smile!". Kurt saw the attack and he went right toward it.

He devour it as Kurt said,"Passion Champion Yell!". The attack knocked Ringo and Derek back a lot of feet as the girls were free and Tomas was defeated. "Alright!" yelled Kurt. "Thank you Kurt." said Melody. She hugged him as Steve said,"Are you okay Lora?". "I am fine Steve. Thanks for coming to save me." said Lora. "You did good too Scampers." said Dawn. "Thanks Dawn." said Scampers. The seven stood there as Lynda helped Derek and Ringo up.

Ringo said,"Lets kill them.". "I agree." said Tomas and Derek. "I call the clown you guys. He is going to make this fight fun." said Kurt. "I will fight Lynda." said Steve. "Let me help." said Lora. He nod as Lucky said,"Lucky wants to fight against the knight.". "We will help you Lucky. Right Scampers? We are going to help him" said Dawn. "Aye madam." said Scampers. "Kurt. Can I join in battle? Do you need my help?" said Melody.

He nod as Lynda said,"Kill them.". Derek rushed toward the trio of Chreax as they flew into the air and they avoided him. "Stay still!" yelled Derek who was trying to hit them with his spears. "Do he not know that he can't hit us on the ground?" said Scampers. Derek ran up the wall somehow as he tried to hit the three. "You just had to say something didn't you?" said Dawn. The male shrugged as Lucky said,"Lucky Smash!".

He turned into a giant as he knocked Derek into the ground. "Wow." said Dawn and Scampers. Lucky smiled as he said,"Lucky is awesome right?". The other two nod as Derek glared at them and he was mad. "Die!" yelled Derek. He threw his spear at them as Dawn said,"Flare Shots!". The spear went in the ceiling as Scampers went into his battle form. "Lets make sure you stay down! Final Strike!" said Scampers.

He knocked him out as the knight rested there. "Lucky thinks we should move him." said Lucky who was dancing. "That sounds like a good idea Lucky. A way better idea than one of Scampers's great ideas." said Dawn. Scampers was moving him to where Tomas was and Scampers said,"Wow. You are so nice Dawn. So should we join in their fight?". The fights with the Revived Nine Prayers as the two Chreax said,"No.". "Good idea." said Scampers.  

Kurt was protecting Melody from Ringo's attack while eating his attacks. "Now Melody!" yelled Kurt while he was eating a fire snake. "Rage Cannon!" said Melody. Ringo took the attack and he said as he glared at the two,"You will feel my anger. Feel my Circus of the Elements!". The two Heroes saw the attack as Kurt devour it. "I think I am going to explode." said Kurt. "You should knock him out with it." said Melody.

Kurt smiled as he said,"Passion Slayer Secret Art! Passion Champion Ultimate Roar!". The roar hit Ringo who went directly into the wall. The clown was seeing stars as Lucky said,"Lucky thinks that all Heroes love to cause a lot of destruction.". "You're right." said Scampers, Melody, and Dawn. The boy moved the clown toward Tomas and Derek as he said,"So what do you think he gave up? I heard Python saying something about that."

Scampers said,"Maybe his sense of humor? I mean aren't clowns supposed to be funny.". "Well this clown isn't. He was never funny according to what I heard from Stella." said Dawn. "You could be right Scampers. I wonder what Lora's sister gave up for power." said Melody. "Lucky is lost." said Lucky. "I am lost too Lucky. So should we go help your master and his girlfriend?" said Kurt. The three were battling like crazy as the others said,"No.".

Steve said,"Shadow Destruction Roar!". The roar appeared as Lynda's angel which was a giant slap it into the wall. "Try as you might Steve but you aren't going to hit me." said Lynda. "Open! Gate of the two Snakes!" said Lora. The two snakes went toward the angel biting into the arms of the angel as the Shadow Slayer said,'Thanks Lora! Shadow Claw!". He slashed the angel causing to explode. Lynda grabbed her arm as she growled.

Lora said,"Steve. I think if we destroy these angels. Lynda gets hurt.". "Wow. You gave up your life for power." said Steve. Slayers have incredible hearing by the way. "I won't let you two idiots defeat me. Angel Summon! God!" said Lynda. A giant angel appeared as it laughed. "You guys. We need your help here." said Lora. The others joined her as Kurt said,"We could just destroy it.". He was hit by Dawn who said,"You know that if we destroy that, we kill Lynda.".

Kurt was quiet as Lucky said,"What are we going to do?". "I'll save her Lora. I promise. I just need you guys to distract her." said Kurt. "Are you serious Kurt?" said Steve. Kurt nod as Lora said,"You will save my sister while we distract the angel.". "Sounds like a good plan to me. Fear Snakes!" said Melody. Several yellow snakes trapped the angels to the wall as Scampers said,"Good luck Kurt. We believe in you.". "Yeah." said Dawn.

The two Chreax attack the angel by flying around it. Kurt ran up the arm and toward Lynda who tried to make him stay away with elements which to Kurt was a meal. He grabbed Lynda who said,"Let me go idiot!". "I won't let you kill yourself. You still have family with you. I will do anything to stop you Lynda but any means." said Kurt. He got into a pose as he said,"Passion .....". "Are you going to use Passion Shell?" said Melody.

Kurt smirked as he said,"Not going to happen Melody. I got a lot to live for you guys. Passion! Chaos Unlimited Storm!". All of his attacks came out in full force as they trapped Lynda onto the wall. "Let me out of here!" yelled Lynda. Kurt hit her as he said,"Destroy the angel now!". The six destroy the angel as Lynda didn't feel pain. "My magic negates stuff like this. Be happy Lynda. You have a lot to live for." said Kurt.

Lynda was tied up as Dawn said,"So what about the others?". "Well if you ask me, I've a feeling that Reaper, Bingo, Keith, and Helen have been defeated so I think Quick and Ex are left along with the main three. You should go help Bob and whatever guy who was with him." said Lynda. "You three should go. We will get them to the ground." said Steve. "Thanks Steve! Lets go!" yelled Kurt. The bird and Scampers flew after him as the others took Lynda and the others away.

X, Felix, and Kara found Myra being held prisoner by Quick, Explosion, and Miranda who had a lot of monsters behind her. "Felix. You go save Myra while we handled these three. We got this." said X who crackled his knuckles. "Okay. Good luck friends." said Felix. He walked off as Quick said,"Me want to kill them!". "Okay. Lets have fun." said Ex. Kara grabbed Miranda's monsters using her chain as she said,"Let see them fly!".

They flew in the air as Miranda said,"I will get them back!". X threw a giant fire ball at her while he blocked Quick's attack which was aiming for his heart. "Me going to kill you!" yelled Quick. "Sorry but no." said X. He grabbed the speedster and he threw him into Miranda. "Time for my Death from Above!" yelled Kara. The skull hit the two as Ex made it exploded before it hit her. X noticed that Myra was gone as he said,"Felix.".

Felix said,"You should look behind you.". X turned around to see Myra with Felix. "Oh thank god. I was worried about you Myra." said X. "Thanks X. Should we take care of these idiots already? We have waste too much time on them." said Myra. "Yes. Felix, do you think you can handle Ex? Her magic is going to be a pain while we deal with the speed freak and the controller?" said X. "Sure. I got this." said Felix.

Quick said,"I want the blond!". "Sure. I'll take care of the fiery hair and purple beauty. You take care of the old man Ex." said Miranda. Miranda was launched into the wall by Ex who said,"You are just a slave by Duke Ross. I don't think you should talk to me like that.". Miranda was out cold as X said,"I have a new plan. Everyone but Myra fight Ex.". "I like that plan. Lets go already X Chan!" said Kara who threw her chains toward Ex.

Ex blocked it with her explosions as Felix raised his hand. Her magic was negated by the old man as Myra turned into her normal demon form as she dodge Quick. "Stay still bitch!" yelled Quick. Myra flew up into the air and she said,"Demon Blast!". The attack made Quick go into the ground as Myra went into her purple fire form. "Flames of Hell!" said Myra. The purple fire spread around Quick and he jumped over them.

He rushed toward her as Myra kicked him down to the ground. Myra said,"Planetary Explosion!" said Myra. The attacks defeated Quick who coughed a lot of blood. He was defeated by Myra who smiled at this. She went back to normal as she looked over at X. The boy was trying to dodge her explosions as Kara was protecting Felix using her chains. Ex made Felix's leg break as Myra said,"X! Catch this now!".

X turned around to see a giant ball of fire heading toward him. He ate the attack in a second flat as he said,"Fire Slayer Secret Art! Eternal Roar of the Sun!". The roar destroy the ground and Ex was out cold from the attack. Felix said,"Do you guys mind helping getting these three to the ground? I can't do anything.". "I'll help you. Ladies." said X. The girls carried Quick, Ex, and Miranda out of the room as X helped Felix out of the room.

Next time,
The end of the Revived Nine Prayers.

Events/Battles:
Steve, Scampers, and Kurt find Lora, Lucky, Melody, and Dawn being held prisoner by Tomas, Derek, Ringo, and Lynda.
Steve and Scampers fights Tomas and Lynda while Kurt try to save the girls and while dodging Ringo and Derek's attacks.
Steve and Scampers vs Lynda and Tomas.
Tomas is defeated as Kurt frees the girls. The seven fight Lynda, Derek, and Ringo.
Steve, Scampers, Kurt, Lora, Lucky, Melody, and Dawn vs Lynda, Derek, and Ringo.
Scampers, Dawn, and Kurt leave to go help Bob and Chaos as Lora, Lucky, Steve,and Melody get the Brigade members along with the two Prayers toward the ground.
X, Kara, and Felix find Myra being held prisoner by Quick, Explosion, and Miranda.
X and Kara distracted the three while Felix saves Myra.
X and Kara vs Quick, Explosion, and Miranda.
The four fight against Quick, Explosion, and Miranda.
X, Kara, Myra, and Felix vs Quick, Explosion, and Miranda,
X, Kara, Felix, and Myra gets Quick, Explosion, and Miranda to get them to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment