Sunday, September 27, 2015

Soul Episode 34 An Old Friend and a Queen.


A/N:Welcome to the new episode of filler. I know that I have solve three relationships and it strange because if you remember. It took me over 50 episodes in Power Guild to bring Nick and Julie together. The three relationship were love with childhood friends which usually never happens in Harem but the harem is real. We also don't have a mascot character. Scampers is the mascot for Power Guild so expect one for this series.  The crossover will come soon.

In the training arena of Star Valley, Natsu was training with Ryo, Daichi, Rias, Haru, Dustin, Vivian, and Summer. Natsu was dodging Ryo and Vivian's arrows and Haru's pole while fighting back with his usual Natsu style. Daichi said,"Wow. Natsu is pretty strong.". "You can say that again Daichi. So you guys have known Natsu since you were all kids?." said Dustin. He was sitting with Summer and Rias with Daichi nearby.

Rias said,"Yeah. Natsu hasn't changed at all except he sprouted in his last year of middle school. He usually to be shorter than me.". "A short Natsu. Do you have a picture?" said Summer. "Sure thing. I have it on my phone." said Rias. Dustin looked at the picture as he said,"Wow. He looks like a little kid.". "Yeah. I think when he is older, he is going to be 7 ft tall." said Daichi. "Wow. He is going to have a hard time kissing his future love." said Summer.

The four in the arena stood there. "Wow. Your speed is quite impressive Haru. I am impressed that someone could dodge my shot." said Vivian. "Thanks Vivian. I owe a lot of it due to my mastery of Yushu. It gives me supersonic speed but you and Ryo didn't make it easy for me." said Haru. "So did your parents teach you?" said Ryo. "Yes. I was taught under my father. He could give you a run for your money Ryo." said Vivian.

Natsu said,"So have you made any human friends beside us yet?". "Yes. You all are the rest are very kind. I thought that humans are xenophobic toward other races but I was wrong." said Vivian who crossed her arms. "Yeah but there are those." said Haru. "Yeah. They can be quite offensive but that is only 10% of humans." said Ryo. "He is right. We are a nice race so I hope you and the other class filled with monsters can be happy." said Natsu.

The eight in the arena noticed the door open as a boy? stood there with the main technician of the school standing there. Cathy aka the technician said,"Um. I am really sorry you guys but he forced his way though my security. I would be impressed but I have to rebuild all of the dam code. I will be in my office! Don't bother me!". She stormed off as the eight were lost at the girl. "I think we should not mess with her anymore." said Natsu.

Ryo nod as Haru jumped up there. "Yuki? Is that you?" said Haru. "Yuki" sighed as he said,"It's good to see you again Haru. You as well Natsu.". "You know him Natsu?" said Daichi. The group were in the arena as Natsu said,"We used to train together. He used to be good with a spear on his back. Haru got stabbed with it a lot.". "He wasn't the speed demon back then." said Summer. "Yeah. So are you a real zombie Dustin?" said Yuki.

Dustin said,"Yes. Please don't hurt me with your spear. I break easy.". "So do you want a rematch? It would be so awesome." said Haru. "Um sure. You guys, could you please leave the arena. Out battle usually get pretty intense." said Yuki. The group got off the arena excluding Haru and Yuki. "So who do you think will win Natsu?" said Vivian. "Yeah. You know their strength." said Ryo. "Just watch. I hate to spoil the surprise." said Natsu.

The match started as Yuki took a deep breath Haru rushed toward him as he was stopped by the spear on Yuki's back to stop him in his tracks. "Wow. That was fast. I think I lost track of them. Those two are really fast." said Dustin. "You can say that again. Haru's method of martial arts Yashu is known to be really fast and Yuki's art is known as Vatko. It use the spear to block attacks whether they be fast or slow." said Natsu.

Summer said,"This is very interesting. Do you guys think that Natsu could defeat Yuki?". "Yes! No one can beat Natsu." said Rias. "I think everyone thinks that but the fight would be interesting to say the least you guys." said Daichi. "Indeed. The best battles between two masters are always the best kind of fights to me." said Ryo. "I see." said Vivian. Haru tried to hit Yuki but he block it with his spear. Yuki was a master of the spear so trying to hit him was going to be hard for Haru.

Yuki said,"I guess you have gotten soft Haru.". Haru jumped into the air as several fire balls along with lighting bolts came out of his staff. Yuki tried to hit all of the attacks with his spear but some of them missed. Yuki's clothes were on fire as Haru said,"I'm so sorry!". He glared at her as he said with his spear in front of him,"Idiot!". He knocked her down as he ran off. "So what just happened?" said Dustin, Vivian, and Summer.

Natsu said,"I'll go talk with Yuki. He may only want to talk with me since Haru pissed him off which happens a lot. You guys talk with Haru. He'll explain everything to you all.". Natsu ran off as Daichi said,"I wonder what he means by that.". "Lets go find out." said Vivian. The group walked down to the arena and Haru was sitting on the floor. "So Haru, what did you do to Yuki?" said Ryo. "I made him mad again." said Haru.

Rias said,"Again?". "Yeah. Yuki loves clothing for some strange reason. Whenever I destroy one of his outfit, he got pissed." said Haru. Summer whispered to Dustin,"Dustin. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?". "Yeah. Out friend Yuki is a very interesting human to say the very least Summer. Lets see this go out." said Dustin. Ryo who was looking at the locker room as he said,"I wonder what is going on in there.".

Natsu sat outside of the locker room as he said,"So Rin, how long are you going to be pulling off this facade?". "Shut up Natsu. I really hate you sometimes." said the voice. "You should at least tell Haru that you are a girl. I mean she knows you as Yuki Kichirou while me and your masters know you as Rin Kichirou. You really should come out." said Natsu. He immediately thought,"I really don't want another Cora situation.".

Rin stood there in the same outfit as Yuki but a lot more feminine. If you haven't figure it out, Yuki is a girl. "You haven't change at all Natsu." said Rin. "I don't think I would have changed so why didn't you tell Haru about this? He still thinks that you are a boy despite you have a rocking body. So how do you hide it?" said Natsu. "I guess you did become a pervert. I hide my breasts because I don't want to ruin my friendship with Haru." said Rin.

Natsu sighed as Rin said,"And why are you sighing? We both know how dense Hari is despite him calling himself a master of romance.". "Yeah but Haru is very popular with girls. You should at least tell him that you are a girl before another girl gets her claws on him. I know that not all women have claws but once they see a guy that they like, they embrace their inner beast. It gets pretty dam fierce out there." said Natsu.

Rin sighed as she said,"I guess you have a point there. Wish me luck.". "Good luck. I have to get to work. They need me down at the maid cafe. You should come by sometimes. We offer up a good deal on sweets." said Natsu. "I'll keep that in mind Natsu. Good luck at work." said Rin. She walked off as Natsu thought,"I hope this works.". He heard a loud what coming from Haru as he said,"This is going to be so much fun.".

The next day, Natsu woke up to his doorbell. He ran downstairs after hearing the person ringing the doorbell more than twenty times in a row. "I am coming! Just wait a god dam second!" yelled Natsu who was pissed off. He opened the door to see Blair standing there with Cora. Blair said,"I see that I am bothering you Natsu. I think you should be graced with my presence.". "I am so sorry Natsu. She asked to come see you." said Cora.

Natsu gave the two girls some freshly made lemonade as he said,"While I don't mind you two being here, can you tell me why you two are here?". "I came here to ask you for a favor Natsu." said Blair who looked at him. "Which is?" said Natsu. "I need you to go on a date with me." said Blair. Cora spit out her drink as she said,'What?!". "She is right. Do you mind explain what you mean by that? I thought you hated my guts." said Natsu.

Blair said,"My mother called me last night. She was wondering about my relationship status because I'm very popular with the men of Britain. They're much better than you Natsu.". "So are you going to get the point Blair?" said Cora. She was so jealous as Blair said,"Natsu. I told her about you and she thinks that you are my boyfriend. She is coming to here to meet you.". "She is coming today?!" said Cora and Natsu.

Blair said,"Yes. We need to get you ready Natsu.". She pressed a button on her phone as several maid and butlers came running in. "Um..." said Natsu. "Get him ready for mother." said Blair. The nicely dressed people grabbed Natsu as they took him somewhere. "So do you need me to leave?" said Cora who was holding back her anger. "No. I am sorry to take your special one from you. I also need you because you are my good friend." said Blair.

Cora was touched by this as the two girls heard,"Let me go you sharply dressed bastards!". "Should we go to him? He might kill them if we don't do anything Blair and I'm dead serious Blair. He'll kill them." said Cora. "No. I think Natsu looking well dressed is a good thing Cora because my butlers and maids are quite at making my father who is a slob look like a fine, regal, and classy gentlemen and a hunk." said Blair.

Cora was blushing as Blair enjoying the rest of her lemonade. Natsu was heard yelling a lot of things as the two girls ignored him. The neighbors however were lost and very angry about the young man's scream. A few minutes later, the girls were waiting for Blair's mom limo. "So how did she get here so fast?" said Cora. "She left yesterday. She wanted to see Natsu. I hope they made Natsu look good for my mother." said Blair.

Natsu stood there wearing his normal clothing as he said,"Yeah. They tried to Blair but they crashed and burned.". "I should have expected that but I was so hoping you looked like a butler." said Blair who sighed. "I work at a maid cafe as one. I think I deserve to dress a normal guy on one of my days off." said Natsu. "He is right Blair. I think your mom would like to see your boyfriend in his natural habitat." said Cora.

She was sad because she wanted to see Natsu dressed like the British people that she was seen on TV before. Don't judge a race of people based of TV folks. "I guess you have a point there. Do you have a picture of you in your normal uniform?" said Blair. "Yeah. My boss forced me to take one for work purposes." said Natsu. The three heard a car coming toward the house as Cora said,"Okay. It is game time you guys.".

A limo stopped in front of the trio as the car door opened. A woman came out of it wearing a light blue dress and she looked like she came from royalty. She looked directly at Blair and she said,"Ah. You are looking well Blair.". "Hi mom. This is my mother Felicia Goodwin. Mom, this is my good friend Cora Youko and my boyfriend Natsu Raiden. He is the strongest student in the school." said Blair. "Wow. I think she gave me a compliment." thought Natsu.

Felicia looked at Natsu as she said,"You're tall.". "Thanks. I really sprouted during the second half of my third year of middle school. It is really nice to meet you Mrs. Goodwin. Your daughter said that you are quite the beauty and she doesn't lie." said Natsu. "Oh thank you Natsu. It seems to me that you are quite good around the fairer sex." said Felicia. "Well, Natsu has been around the fairer sex his entire life." said Blair.

Felicia said,"I see. Do you three would like to show this queen around the sights of Star Valley and the nearby Tokyo. I am usually busy because I'm running our kingdom because of my lazy husband who is quite a slob unlike you Natsu. It looks like you have been working your entire life.". "Let's go Mrs. Goodwin. We have a lot to see in a little amount of time." said Cora. The four got in the limo as the car drove off.

After seeing the sights, the four were in a very fancy and expensive restaurant. "Thank you so much for the meal Mrs. Goodwin." said Cora. She was eating like crazy as Felicia said,"Thank you. I still can't believe that you work at a cafe filled with maids Natsu.". "Yeah. I've worked there since I was 11. The boss is a good friend of mine." said Natsu. "My boyfriend is quite the catch isn't he mother? I think he is way better than father." said Blair.

Felicia sipped her wine as she said,"You're right about that. He may be better than your father and he is way better than the tramps that your brother brings in.". "May I ask what type of women that you bring in? And you have a brother?" said Natsu. "They are usually gold diggers. I have both an older brother and sister." said Blair. "Yes. You aren't after our money are you?" said Felicia. "Not at all. I hope to just make your daughter happy." said Natsu.

Felicia nodded as Cora said,"So are you happy with your visit to see Tokyo?". "Yes. So enjoy your meal. You all deserve it for giving me a wonderful time." said Felicia. The group ate as Natsu looked at her. She smiled at him as he thought,"She is a lot different than I expected. I thought she would be like Blair but I guess she doesn't mind my kind. I wonder why both her and Blair hate the king. It is strange.".

Later that evening, Natsu was serving tea to the queen. She asked to stay in his place after she asked to see what it is like to be a commoner's house. "So Natsu, are you really dating my daughter?" said Felicia. "Yeah. I sure am." said Natsu. "Natsu. I know that you're lying to me." said Felicia. "So when did you figure it out your highness?" said Natsu. "I could tell because my daughter thinks that women are better than men in every way." said Felicia.

Natsu sat down as he said,"Yeah. We actually fought in a fight when we first met. We became good friends after some time.". "I see. I think my daughter's perception on life is partially my fault." said Felicia. "Did she go to an all girls school before coming to Star Valley?" said Natsu. "Yes. She was the best student there so she is pretty strong. I'm impressed that you defeat her." said Felicia. "Well, I did have Cora helping me." said Natsu.

He explain the fight to her as she said,"I see. You are quite the gentlemen Natsu Raiden. So are you seeing anyone?". "No. I hope one day but for right now, I can't." said Natsu. "Well, I think Blair is a good girlfriend. Just don't make fun of her cooking or you will get hurt." said Felicia. "I'll keep that in mind." said Natsu. She walked upstairs to the guest room as he thought,"I wonder if there is a perfect guy for Blair. I hope it isn't me. I got a lot of girls on my plate.". He went up to bed after a long day.

Next time,
Natsu introduces Terry, Rain, and Akane to the creator of Skills. The four also meet some famous people in the entertainment business

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Cathy Pierce. 16 years old. Second year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Brown. 5 foot 6. B. Aries. April 12. Movies, TV, videogames, and Computers. Writing and Books.
Yuki/Rin Kichirou. 15 years old. Haru’s Rival. Violet. Blue. 5 foot 6. AB. Libra. October 9. Fighting, training, bonds, water, romance, looking up to masters, Vatko, fashion, and getting stronger. Haru’s intense denseness and Gender Stereotypes.
Felicia Goodwin. 37 years old. Blair’s mother/queen. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 11. B. Virgo. August 24. England, her image, shopping, teasing her children and her friends, cooking, being a queen, and romance. Perverts, lazy people, sometimes her husband, and spiders.

No comments:

Post a Comment