Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Soul Episode 31 The Enchanted Isles part 4 The Bael League part 2 Mira, Merlin, Ivan, and Avery. Natsu's new power.


A/N:Welcome to ,I hope, the final part of the Enchanted Isles. I plan to do some side episodes similar to the filler arc of Power Guild but I plan to focus on some couples and I have one more big event. It is going to be an interesting one for sure. Lets begin already folks because I really got nothing else to say about it. Lets begin our story with Sung, Cora, and Moka about to fight someone who is related to Sung and it is obvious. Mira's way of speaking is actually made with that in mind. Also the gang can use their powers since this is kinda of part of the Test of Courage. We will be solving the limiter issue real soon with the help of the Banks sisters.

Moka, Cora, and Sung were walking around the castle to hear singing from a super hero show. "Isn't this song from that one show that aired back when we were kids? I really can't remember the name of it but I remember it being popular with the boys and I think Natsu as well." said Moka. "You must be talking Hyper Quantum Forces aren't you Moka?" said Sung. "I didn't think that you were into these shows." said Cora.

Sung said,"During my childhood, I read books but my sister loved these shows. I know that this is her so get ready.". The girls saw Mira singing to the song playing in the background. "Wow. She is very different from you." said Moka. "You can say that again." said Cora. Mira saw the three as she said,"I see you Sung and you brought two girls for your sisters to judge. They are both pretty but can't they be a girl who is powerful?".

"Huh?" said the girls. "Don't ask. We are here to save the students of Star Valley High. Are you ready to fight me?" said Sung. 'Sure thing Sung. Lets see if you can finally defeat me." said Mira. Sung saw his sister's scythe going toward her at an alarming rate. Moka blocked it with her sword as she said,"I won't let you hurt your brother.". "Thanks Moka. You are really a good human. Now it is my turn for an attack!" said Sung.

His scythe went into the air as it went toward Mira who dodge it as it kept trying to hit it's owner's older sister. "Wow. She can really move." said Cora. "She was always known for her speed back in the day." said Sung. The scythe return back to its owner as Mira said,"You'll have to do better than that Sung.". "I will but I think I will let the girls try first." said Sung. Cora fired a giant plasma shot at Mira who slashed it in half with her scythe.

It destroy the wall behind her as Moka rushed toward her with her sword. She jumped into the air as the sword was blocked with the metal part of the scythe. "You really can't defeat me. I am one of the strongest member of the Bael League." said Mira. 'By ourselves no but as a team, we can win. Now you guys!" said Moka. She moved out of the way as Cora fired a huge EMP at her as Sung's weapon went toward her.

Mira stood there with her clothes pretty much destroy. Sung covered his eyes as he said,"Can you put on a new robe?!". "Are you embarrassed of your sisters being naked in front of your girlfriends? You have always be like this." said Mira. She went into a new rope as Cora said,"So are you done?". "I'm done with this fight because we were told just to tell you humans. Good bye for now and I may think that we shall see each other again." said Mira.

She was gone as Moka said,"She is very interesting.". "Interesting is a strong word." said Cora. "You two seem used to people like my sister." said Sung. "We are used to boys acting like this Sung." said the girls. "Ah. We should go find the others ladies. I have a very strong feeling that Natsu's fight will be the most interesting fight of them all." said Sung. "If you are sure about this Sung." said Cora. "I am." said Sung. The three were gone.

Ben and Issac found Merlin waiting. "So are you two strong or just plan weak?" said Merlin. " I think that we are strong because we are Rank S." said Kurt. "Let's just beat him already. I am worried about our friends." said Ben. The two dodged the attack coming from Merlin as Issac said,"Passion Burning Fists!". Several fiery fists went toward Merlin who dodged the attack by growing dragon like wings as Merlin said,"So cool!".

Ben jumped into the air as he said,"You are going to stay on the ground. Metal Hammer!". Ben hit Merlin into the ground as the dragon wizard said,"This is so much fun! Lets see how you two fight against my dragon roar!". Issac made a shield as he blocked the attack which got reflected up to the ceiling and it was obliterated. "Wow. That is pretty strong but here is this. Metal Lance!" said Ben who went into a throwing position.

The lance hit Merlin in the chest as Issac said,"Passion Push!". He made two giant hands as it went right in the chest. Merlin said,"You humans are pretty strong. Time for me to go back to home. Your friends are free by the way. They can't remember anything about tonight. You should go help Natsu with his fight against my boss.". He was gone in a flame as ISsac said,"You heard the man.". "Right so lets go." said Ben. The two ran off.

Natsu and Rain found Ivan and Avery waiting for them. They were in the ballroom which looks very grandiose  "Welcome. I guess you know why I am here." said Ivan. "Yeah. You are here because of Lucia aren't you?" said Natsu. "Yeah. Ivan is wasting his time on you demigod because his cousin is in love with you." said Avery. "Why is she?" said Rain. "You didn't tell her." said Ivan and Avery. "I did but I don't like talking about it." said Natsu.

Avery said,"I understand why but you know that we didn't harm the other humans right?". "Why did devils attack me and Haru?" said Rain. "That would be my fault human. They really aren't the best at following commands even when I tell them what to do." said Ivan. "Ah. So where is she Ivan?" said Natsu who was looking around the room. "I thought you forgot about her." said Avery. "I did but I..." said Natsu.

Lucia hugged him as Rain got jealous quick. "Natsu! You remember me!" said Lucia. "I do because of this." said Natsu. Rain held a note as Avery looked at it from the air. "Are you serious? You put a memory powder on it." said Avery. "Memory powder?" said Rain. "It gives back a person back their memories if they had them erased." said Ivan. "Yeah. I got some from a friend of mine. I am so happy to see my Natsu again." said Lucia.

Natsu tried to escaped her demon grip as he failed. "Wow. This is so weird. I thought he could break out of anything." said Rain. "He can but my cousin's death grip can hold even the strongest devil. It was torture back in the day." said Ivan. He shivered as Sabrina appeared. "So what did you do with those students?" said Sabrina. "We return them back to the hotel with no memory of tonight but the ones that didn't get captured kept said memories." said Avery.

Akane, Irene, Moka, Cora, and Issac ran into the room to see this as Issac said,"So isn't supposed to be a fight going on here or what?". "Yeah. It is me vs Lucia's grip." said Natsu. The girls made the devil princess let go of Natsu as Irene pulled him out. "Thanks Irene. I owe you one." said Natsu. "So who is she husband?" said Irene. "Husband?! Natsu?! Why are you cheating on me? Your Wife!" said Lucia.

Cora and Moka said,"Wife?". The two looked at Natsu who hid crawled behind Ivan who said,"This boy and my cousin are together in love. I am the prince of the Underworld. You probably meet Rana already because I sensed her when she was fighting against Grace.". "So why is Natsu afraid of his wife and why didn't you tell us about her?" said Akane. "Well, I tried to forgot about her but it left a serious hole in my heart." said Natsu.

Lucia said,"I can fix it darling.". "Yeah. We shouldn't let you even near him. I mean you caused him to never have a girlfriend." said Avery. "She is right." said Sabrina. Lucia sulked as Akane said,"So are the others safe?". "Yep. We didn't hurt anyone but we did hurt this castle. I guess we should be going." said Ivan. He made a dark portal as Sabrina said,"Come on Lucia.". She dragged her away as Rain thought,"Yes.".

Natsu noticed the smile on her face as Lucia said,"Okay but first.". She kissed Natsu as he blushed crimson. "Bye Natsu! I will see you again real soon for sure!" yelled Lucia. She was gone as Avery said,"Oh. Your human stuff doesn't work on us devils. Good bye for now.". The four were gone as Akane said,"Natsu.". He was gone as Moka said,"He can be really quick.". "Yeah. We better get back to the hotel." said Cora. "That sounds like a good idea." said Irene.

The girls were gone as Issac said,"You can come out Natsu.". He appeared from the shadows as he said,"How did you?". "Lucky guess. I guess I better leave you two lovebirds alone. I will tell the girls that you ran back to the hotel. Good luck." said Issac. He walked off as Rain said,"So when were you going to tell me about her? I thought we never kept secrets from each other.". "Technically Rain, I didn't break it." said Natsu.

Rain said,"I know that idiot. Doesn't the moon look nice tonight?". Natsu looked up at the moon as he said,"Yeah. I think it is a full moon right now. I better Byron and Naomi are shaving right now.". "So what do you think it like to be a monster Natsu?" said Rain. "I don't know. I would be a vampire or a zombie myself. I could drink blood from humans and if I was a zombie, I would totally pull off my arm to scare people." said Natsu.

Rain said,"But wouldn't you have to stay indoors all of the time?". "Yeah but I think they made sun screen for zombies and vampires. I would love to be outside. I mean hanging out with my friends is always nice and I don't think my boss would like me to miss work. Heck, getting this week was a lot of work on my end. I really want to see you in a bikini." said Natsu. "You are a pervert sometimes Natsu." said Rain.

Natsu said,"Yeah but you love me.". "Yeah. So do you want to swap bodies?" said Rain. "Why? Do you want to go to the men's baths?" said Natsu. "No. I just want to see what people really think about you." said Rain. "You could just ask." said Natsu. "Do you want not to kiss me Natsu? Am I ugly to you?" said Rain. "No! I am just tired is all. It is has been a long day." said Natsu. "I see. I'm going to be crazy." said Rain.

The two kissed under the moon and the two swapped bodies. Rain (Natsu) said,"Wow. I didn't expect that from you Rain.". "I learn from Naomi on how to be bold. So did you always have fangs? I don't remember you having one." said Natsu (Rain). The girl went up to his face as she said,"No. This is new for me too.". "I think your dream came true Natsu." said Natsu. "What are you talking about?" said Rain.

Natsu sighed as he said,"You're a vampire.". "No way. That is so cool. I wonder if I can turned into a bat like Lily can." said Rain. "She can? She is usually so cold." said Natsu. "Yeah but that is one of her charms." said Rain. "So do you want to switch back?" said Natsu. "Nah. You can stay in my body till sleeping hours. I guess you want to know about me." said Rain. "Yes. I won't reveal your secret at all Natsu." said Natsu. The two were gone as they were holding hands.

Next time,
Natsu learns more about his vampire powers. Some other stuff happens like love.

Body Swaps.
Natsu to Rain.
Rain to Natsu.

Souls who fight the Bael League.
Moka, Cora, and Sung vs Mira.
Ben and Issac vs Merlin
Natsu, Lucia, Sabrina, and Rain vs Ivan and Avery.

No comments:

Post a Comment