Monday, September 21, 2015

Soul Episode 30 The Enchanted Isles part 4 The Bael League part 1 Noah, Grace, and Audrey.


A/N:In terms of the part, I hope to make each episode up to the three at the most. It isn't going to be like Power Guild. I may have said that I want to finish this filler arc by September but I don't want you guys to wait a month per episode. I also want to see what the Anime does with the latest arc in the anime because I love the Rustyrose episode and Fingers. You may be asking why I am not talking about this in Power Guild. I want to do it because I don't want you guys to wait a month before then. I am not giving up on it.

I should explain this now but not every girl is in love with Natsu. I'm bad at writing love and they will find love that isn't Natsu. I mean not every girl in Power Guild loves Bob but admire him. It is a huge difference to me. I do make the relationship obvious in that series. With my characters yes. It is the trope Everyone Can See It.  Lets begin already folks with Natsu and Jasmine. She is important to the plot which is pretty confusing.

Natsu was sitting and he was waiting for Jasmine. "Are you almost done yet?!" yelled Natsu. He got some mud on her outfit which made her go to the waterfall to clean the mud of her. "No Natsu! Are you looking at me?!" yelled Jasmine. "Not at all Ms. Burke. I am currently looking at the nearby tree to count each piece of wood." said Natsu. He sighed and he was texting to kill some time. He sensed something as he heard,"You must be Natsu.".

Merlin stood there as Natsu said,"Who are you?". "Just your typical Soul with the soul and heart of a dragon. Lets see how you deal with this." said Merlin. Natsu dodge an attack which looked like a real life dragon. "You are strong just like Ivan said! Die!" yelled Merlin. Natsu materialized Gladius as he slashed the air in front of Merlin which knocked the boy back a couple of feet. Merlin said,"You are so strong!!".

Jasmine stood there as she said,"What is going on?". "You and her? Meh." said Merlin. "It isn't like that. We are just friends right?" said Natsu. Jasmine said,"Well, you are really the perfect guy Natsu and I think me and you work well together.". "Don't get distracted!" yelled Merlin. The boy jumped in the air avoiding the attack which destroy the forest. "Wow. He is so strong. I guess I have to get serious. Supernova!" said Natsu.

He fired the fire ball which exploded upon contact. Natsu placed his sword on his back as he grabbed Jasmine. "Natsu? Are you just going to leave him there?" said Jasmine. "I don't think that he is part of the test Jazz. We have to get going." said Natsu. "Jazz?" said Jasmine. "It is a shorter way to say your name. Do you hate it?" said Natsu. "No. I like it Natsu." said Jazz. The two ran off into the forest and Merlin stood there with burns.

Merlin laughed as he said,"Man. He was so strong. Right?". Ivan stood there as he said,"Yes. I don't think that Natsu even knows about his true potential as a powerful soul.". "But he is so powerful now Ivan. I mean he could even defeat you and maybe one of the Devil Ruler." said Merlin. "He may. We should check with the others on their job complete." said Ivan. The two walked off as a dark portal appeared from nowhere.

A boy riding on a scythe stood next to a girl similar to Lucia except this girl had a pair of glasses. The boy said,"So do you think that this is Ivan's handiwork? I sense my sister around here. She sticks out like a sore thumb Rana.". He pointed to the burned ground along with the destroyed trees. "Yes. He is here to test the boy who charmed Princess Lucia. It is quite a sham Sung. I wonder if Lucia knows about her precious Natsu being hurt." said Rana.

She appeared along with Sabrina as Lucia said,"Is my Natsu safe?!". "How did you?" said Sung who was lost. "It is a secret Sung. So are you going to try and stop your cousin?" said Rana. "He is pretty strong Lucia. I mean he is one of the strongest devils in our generation. He may be second to you or the other way around." said Sabrina. "Yes but I want to see Natsu again." said Lucia. She stood there as Sung said,"You can't be serious.".

Rana said,"She is Sung. Fine but I am going to find some humans who can fight the Bael League. Are you ready to go Sung?". "Sure your highness." said Sung. The two were gone as Sabrina said,"So are you ready for him? Need to get your makeup ready?". "Nope. I am always ready for my Natsu. We've been apart for five long years. Lets go." said Lucia. She flew off as Sabrina said,"This is going to be so much fun.". She flew after her friend.

Akane was with Ben, Blair, and Issac. "So let me get this straight. A walking skeleton attack you and Diane." said Akane. "Yep. I would be kidding with you but he is so thin." said Issac. "We do have classmates that are zombies so it isn't out of the ordinary." said Ben. "So what happened to Cole? He was with you right?" said Blair. "He was but he went to go look for someone after a call. It must be his girlfriend." said Akane.

Ben looked up to see Rain along with Stacey and Matt running toward them. "Hey you guys. So did you guys see the ice woman?" said Stacey. "Ice woman? I saw a walking skeleton." said Issac. "So are they students as well?" said Matt. "Who knows? So what happened to Haru?" said Akane. "I think he is fighting off the devils that attacked us along with Ryo and Vivian." said Rain. "Ah. Those three are good warriors." said Blair.

Ben looked to see Sung along with Rana as he said,"So are they good or bad?". "Who knows but we better be ready for them." said Akane. The two came down as Sung said,"We are the good guys. My name is Sung and this is one of the three Devil princess of the Underworld Rana Azazel.". "So why are your friends attacking us?" said Stacey. "This is all Ivan's doing but the main cause is Lucia. It is a quite annoying experience." said Rana.

Matt said,"I got two questions. Who is Ivan? Who is Lucia?". "Both of them are Devil royalty. Ivan is a prince and Lucia is a princess." said Sung. "So why is Ivan doing this?" said Blair. "It is because of your friend Natsu Raiden." said Rana. "What did Natsu do?" said Issac. "Lucia is madly in love with him because of the past. I can't remember why but Lucia is in love with him." said Sung. "I see." said Rain.

Rain thought,"So she is the reason why.". "So can we stop Ivan?" said Issac. "Yes but the only way to stop the Bael League is to bring Natsu." said Rana. "Why?" said Stacey and Matt. "He is the reason why Ivan is doing this. It is also because you need cheese to get the mouse." said Sung. "Lets go then because our friends are in there right?" said Blair. "Yes. You humans are quite brave." said Rana. The nine went toward the castle.

Natsu found Irene, Moka, Efren, Rex, and Cora in front of the castle. "Hey Natsu. So do you know where the others are?" said Efren. "Your guess is good as mine. I lost my partner somewhere on my way up here." said Natsu. "Same here." said Irene. Moka looked at the castle as she said,"So do you think that the boss is in there?". "It is mostly likely Moka but we should see if anyone comes up here as well." said Rex.

Cora saw Rain and her group. Sung flew over to them as Cora said,"So are you working with us or against us?". "With us." said Ben. "So how are you doing Natsu? Do you remember us?" said Rana who glared at him. Natsu sweatdropped as he said,"I sure do Rana. Your glare can reveal any secret of anyone.". "So do you mind explaining what is going on here?" said Efren. "I guess now is a good time." said Natsu.

He explains to Blair, Efren, Matt, Rex, and Stacey about the Sorcerers, his curse, and why he is here at Star Valley. "Wow. So no one can touch unless they want to be cursed." said Rex. "Yeah. It makes relationships pretty complicated to say the least." said Issac. "I don't think he wanted you to answer for him Issac." said Blair. "He gets it right. So are you guys ready to go?" said Natsu. "Sure thing. I think we got this." said Stacey.

The group walked into the castle as they went into seven groups. Natsu looked at Rain and he said,"I guess you want to defeat Lucia.". "She did make you unable to date." said Rain. "She leave a lock on my heart Rain." said Natsu. "I like you Natsu but I can't really express my emotions like the others. I think that my cooking is okay." said Rain. "Don't worry. I promise that you will get your answer real soon." said Natsu.

Stacey, Matt, and Blair saw the skeleton playing with his head and the body was juggling it. "It is so nice to meet you all. Lets play!" said Noah. The body launched the head at the three as Blair made a laser which destroyed the head. The body fell over as Matt said,"So did you just kill him?". "I don't think that I did." said Blair. "We will see soon." said Stacey. The body had the real head as he said,"It is going to be fun to destroy you.".

Noah made a huge amount of fire go around him as he rushed toward the teens. Stacey made a giant wave as it swallowed Noah. Matt made magic circles which trapped Noah in it. He also slammed into the barrier. Blair fired several lasers at Noah which later caused some explosions. "Wow. I thought Issac took things to the extreme. You defeated them for sure Blair." said Stacey. "You deserve a gold metal for that." said Matt. "Thanks you guys but I don't think he is done." said Blair.

Noah stood there with a smile on his face  as he said,"Humans are so much fun. I guess I'm done with you all.". He sat down as Blair said,"So you just give up? I thought that you would at least try to put up a fight.". "Nah. I like to have fun more. That is why I joining the Bael League in the first place. So I will free your friends." said Noah. He snapped as Matt said,"So do you eat?". "Why are you asking him that?" said Stacey.

Noah said,"The boy is just curious about me. Yes I do and if I was drinking milk right now, it would make me stronger.". "So will your prisoners remember you?" said Blair. "Not at all. They will think that this was all just a dream." said Noah. "I really wish that this was a dream." said Stacey. "Good bye. We will see you each other. Just remember the name Noah Wolfe, the King of Horrorland!" said Noah. He was gone as Matt said,"I think that was an experience.". "Yeah." said the two girls. 

Akane, Irene, and Rana found Grace as Rana handed the two girls some earplugs. "She is a siren. So you two will need them." said Rana. "Thanks." said the two. They put them in as Rana walked up to her. "Look who is here. Rana Azazel. Are you here to stop me with the help of humans? I guess the Azazel kingdom has fallen." said Grace. "I get why you are doing this Grace but I am going to stop you." said Rana.

Grace smiled as she said,"You can try but it will blow up in your face for sure.". She started to sing as the glass around them broke. Akane burned it into sand as Irene said,"We need to put something into that mouth to stop her.". She held a gun as she fired it. A large cork flew toward Grace who blasted it far away from her. "Not going to work on me. I am way older than you three combined. You can try your childish tricks but they won't work." said Grace.

Akane fired a giant fireball similar to Supernova with less power. The ball hit as Grace felt the burn coming from the ball. Irene made a giant rocket launcher and she fired it. The explosion went off as Rana said,"You two are very strong despite you two being humans.". "And what is that supposed to mean exactly? Are you making fun of us?" said Irene. "No. She is saying that we are just as strong as devils right?" said Akane.

Rana nod as Grace stood there. "So is the boy called Natsu here?" said Grace. "Yeah. What do you want with my husband?" said Irene. "I see. I'm not interested in him at all. He is way too young for me. You all will see the love that Lucia shows for him. Good luck ladies." said Grace. She was gone as Akane said,"Should I really ask?". "No. We better go check with the others." said Rana. "That is a good plan." said Irene.

Efren and Rex found a room which is completely covered in ice as Rex said,"Are you thinking what I am thinking Efren?". "Yeah. Get ready to fight kid." said Efren. Efren kicked down the door as Rex saw Mae and Brittany shivering with Audrey standing nearby. "Oh hello. You two are embracing the cold unlike these two." said Audrey. "Let them go." said Rex. "Only if you beat me in a battle but as a strong ice woman that isn't going to be easy!" said Audrey.

Efren made his metal chain appeared as he hit Audrey who turned out to be a ice sculpture. He turned around to see her standing there with a giant snowball. "Freeze!" yelled Audrey. Rex jumped into the air as a kangaroo and he turned into a thresher shark which has a strong tail. He knocked Audrey into the ground with a massive slam as Efren made his chain into rope. "So are you going to give up ice girl?" said Efren.

Audrey said,"Ice.". She went intangible as the metal chain froze. Efren tried to get the ice off  and he said,"Stay still!". The chain turned into a sword as it flew toward Audrey. The sword went inside of the ice woman as Efren said,"Now!". Rex who was a small insect turned into a blue whale and the girl was crushed. Efren broke the girls out of their ice prison as Rex opened the door by breaking as a T-Rex.

Mae said,"Thanks you guys.". "You're welcome. So are you going to keep on fighting?" said Rex. "I should but I really don't feel like fighting." said Audrey. She looked at them as she said,"I guess the ice should be gone.". The ice in the room which wasn't destroyed by their fight went back into her body as Brittany said,"So why did you attack us?". "My boss's orders. He wants to test Natsu for his cousin." said Audrey.

The Blake sisters were confused as Efren said,"I'll explain soon. So are you going to leave?". "Yeah. I wish you good luck on your attempts to get Lucia away from Natsu." said Audrey. She was gone in a icy wind. "So who is Lucia? And why should we keep her away from Natsu?" said Mae. "It is a long story and I don't think that Natsu would mind us telling you." said Rex. "What is it?!" said the two girls. Efren sighed as he said,"It begins 5 years ago.".

Next time,
Merlin, Mira, Ivan, and Avery are left. Natsu meets Lucia again and a new power is unleashed.

Souls who fight the Bael League.
Stacey, Matt, and Blair vs Noah.
Akane, Irene, and Rana vs Grace
Efren and Rex vs Audrey.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Sung Case. 17 years old. Grim Reaper. Light Red. Gray. 6 foot 2. A. Capricorn. January 17. Rana, friends, his kingdom, reading, and his sister. Sleeping, unnecessary death, terrible cooking, and using his scythe for mischief.
Rana Azazel. 17 years old. Devil Princess. Purple. Blue. 5 foot 11. A. Pisces. March 7. Order, her friends and subjects, her kingdom, and veggies. Violence, demise, destruction, and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment