Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Power Guild Episode 144 Universe Armor part 14 The Birthday Party of the Weapons Queen.


A/N:We are done. Thank god. I had a lot of fun with this filler arc you guys. I hope to do something like this with Fairy Tail Zero or whatever I call it. We've this part left before the Sun Village arc so enjoy the last bit of filler arc. We will be learning more about the next major group of bad guys the Underworld along with New Dynasty. It is also Allison's birthday. Don't you forget it. I'm determined to make that crossover with Soul eventually.I think maybe after this part, the notes for the next arc, and the next Soul Episode. I think. I change my mind often.

It has been a couple of days since the Revived Nine Prayers's defeat by the hands of Bob's team, Ira and Noah along with several knights were putting the villains onto their ship. Ira saw Bob walking toward them with a cane and bandages. "Wow. You look terrible man." said Noah. "Allison and Stella were a little worried about me." said Bob. "A little is an understatement. So why are you here instead of resting?" said Ira. 

Bob saw Tonya as she said,"Ah Bobby. Good to see you again.". "What do you want with him?" said Noah. "You say them along with the passion wizard saw them as well didn't you?" said Tonya. "What is she talking about Bob? What did you and Kurt see when you two were gods?" said Ira. "I saw my friends completely their job back on Meca and also some pretty good stuff. You must have seen evil." said Bob.

Tonya clapped which looked really difficult due to the magic chains as she said,"You are very much correct Bob. I always admired that about you.". She went close to him as Noah said,"So what did you see crazy bitch?". "I saw that both the Underworld and New Dynasty will be making their move real soon Bobby." said Tonya. "Are you serious?! You are serious right?!" said Ira. "As serious as you are Ira." said Tonya.

Tonya said,"I am dead serious pointdexter. Our evil is nothing compared to theirs. You'll have fun with them Bobby. You and your family will be facing them real soon. I will hopefully see you again Bob.". She kissed him as Bob said,"What the?". "I feel for you. You just got yourself a bad girl Bob and I will be seeing you again." said Tonya. She walked off toward the ship as Noah said,"You are such popular with ladies.".

Bob said,"I never asked for this. So has the Magic Council found anything on either of them?". "New Dynasty have done nothing but we have word that Milorth is in their ranks. Underworld hasn't done anything. Tonya's words are of concern." said Ira. "Yeah. We'll do everything in our power Bob. We won't be telling the magic council about this. We will also keep James and his guild informed." said Noah.

Bob said,"A good plan. You guys make sure that bitch gets locked up for good. I don't want Allison and Stella mad at me for this. So how is Zero doing? It has been seven years.". "He has gone back to the Mind persona. I have a feeling that something big will happen soon." said Ira. "And we will make sure that Tonya is locked up with no chains of escape." said Noah. "Thanks. Have fun with the instant motion sickness." said Bob. The two walked toward their ships as they were gone.

Bob was walking back to the castle as he saw Allison and Stella glaring at him. Stella looked at him as she said,"And where were you?". "Walking around. Hoping that the natural air gets me healed up super fast." said Bob. "You were talking with Ira and Noah weren't you?" said Allison. "I can't hide anything from you two. I was just get some info. Now, I am going back to sleep. Wake me up when the party begins." said Bob.

He walked into the castle as Allison said,"Is he talking about the party that the king is throwing for us?". "Yeah." said Stella. "We should make that he stays in bed." said Allison. "That is a good point Allison." said Stella. The two walked into the castle as they saw Felix talking with Luther, Derek, Tomas, Sue, and Miranda. "Don't worry. They aren't in that much trouble Stella and Allison." said Sophia.

She stood there with Barry. "So do you know what they did with Duke Ross's body?". "They threw it out to see. Did you guys noticed that he looked like Zero from Nine Prayers?" said Barry. "The two looked alike." said Stella. "I'm trying to forget about him." said Allison. "So are you excited for the party tonight?" said Sophia. "Yeah." said Allison. "We have poison made for Python, metal made for Johnny, and fire for X." said Barry.

Stella said,"That sounds good. Can you go check on Bob for us Allison?". "Don't you want to come with me?" said Allison. "I'll be fine. Don't worry." said Stella. Allison walked off as Barry said,"So does she know?". "I don't think she knows. Today is her birthday after all." said Sophia. "So do the others know about the plans?" said Stella. "Yep. We have informed them. We are ready to go for the party." said Barry. "Lets go then." said Sophia and Stella.

Later that night, the party for the victory against the Revived Nine Prayers and Allison's birthday is going on. Wanda and Jade were shocked to see Python and Johnny eating. "I thought I would get used to the fact that he can actually eat poison but you really can't." said Jade. "This poison is good Jade. You should try some." said Python. "No. She should try this metal." said Johnny. The Slayers glared as Wanda said,"I think she wants neither right?".

Jade nodded as Johnny said,"Fine. More metal for me.". He kept eating as Wanda said,"So do you've your gift?". "Yeah. I spent a lot of cash on you. Did you get a gift for her?" said Jade. "We are going to share a gift." said Python. "Ah. That sounds like a good idea. I wish I thought that." said Steve. He stood there with Lora. "I'm going to find the other Chreax. Good luck Python." said Wanda. She flew off as Lora said,"So how are you guys doing?".

Python said,"Fine but I am pretty tired.". "Yeah. We sure did use a lot of magic energy. This metal is helping but I am hoping to get some sleep." said Johnny. "Makes sense." said Jade. "So are you guys going to relax once we get back home?" said Steve. "Yes." said Python and Johnny. "I hope that Fred and Victor let me relax." said Jade. "Who knows? Athena and Sake have been trying to get me to do jobs with them." said Lora. The girls talked as the Slayers had their conversation.

Wanda found Lucky, Scampers, and Dawn. "Lucky see Wanda." said Lucky. "I do." said Dawn. She stood there as she said,"So what did you guys do for her gift?". "I bought her a pretty sweet sword. I did get some help from Bob though." said Scampers. "Yeah. Ana and Rose bought a gift together. So Scampers. During the dance, do you have a partner?" said Dawn. Lucky whispered to Wanda,"Is she asking him out?". "Yes." said Wanda.

Scampers said while blushing,"Um sure. So do you have anyone special Lucky?". "Lucky has Bob." said Lucky. "What about Steve and Lora?" said Dawn. "Bob is Lucky's special person Dawn. Steve and Lora are Lucky's bestest friends." said Lucky. "I really love your simple mind." said Wanda. "It is soothing to say the least." said Dawn. "Aye madams. I wonder how X, Alex, Mona, and Melody are doing with asking out their special someone." said Scampers.

Alex was looking at Ana who was talking with Rose. "So why don't you ask her to dance later on? It is sad to watch." said X. He stood there as Alex said,"I don't have the confidence that you have X or Leonard's smoothness.". "Leonard isn't smooth." said X. "Then how did he get Viola?" said Alex. X shrugged as he said,"Your guess is good as mine. So ask her out.". "If you ask Myra." said Alex who smiled.

X looked at Myra who was talking with Chaos and Mona. "Sure thing Alex. Good luck." said X. He walked off. Alex walked over to Ana and Rose. "Ana. Could I ask you something?" said Alex. "What is it?" said Ana. Rose had an idea as she said,"I'll go get us a drink. Good luck.". She walked off. "So what do you need to ask me?" said Ana. "Do you have a partner for the dance Ana?" said Alex. Ana thought,"Is he asking me out?".

Rose stood nearby as she said,"He is.". "No. I don't. So do you want to dance with me?" said Ana. "I would!" said Alex. Rose walked over as she said,"Here you guys.". "Thanks." said the two. "So do you think Melody will ask Kurt to dance?" said Rose. "Who knows but X will ask out Myra. So that will be interesting." said Alex. "Wow. I didn't see that coming but a lot of strange things that happens so far." said Ana.

X walked over to Myra, Mona, and Chaos. "Hey Myra." said X. "Oh hi. What's up?" said Myra. "Do you have a partner for the dance?" said X. "Are you asking her out X old buddy?" said Chaos. "Yes. I can see why you and Bob are alike." said X. "Thanks. I am dancing with Mona. I asked her and she almost fainted." said Chaos. Mona hit him with her sword as she said,"Sometimes. You and Bob can be dumb.". "I would be happy to X." said Myra. "Thanks." said X. "You are welcome." said Myra.

Melody was looking at Kurt who was talking with Alex and Python. "So why haven't you asked him out?" said Kara. She sat nearby with some drinks as Melody said,"Aren't you a terrible drunk?". "Not anymore. Sake has been helping me with it. So why haven't you asked him yet?" said Kara. "I would but I feel like someone is going to stop me." said Melody. "What gods hates you so much." said Kara who drank. "Who knows?" said Melody.

Barry walked onto to the main stage as he said,"I want to say something before the dance.". The crowd stopped as Barry said,"Um thank you. I thank the wizards from the Heroes, Monsters, and Amazon for helping us. They have taught me a lot of stuff that I will never forget. It also gave me a lot of confidence to do this. Would Sophia came up to the stage?". She stood there as she said,"What is it?".

Barry got on his knees as he said,"Princess Sophia, would you do me the humble honor of marrying this idiot?". Otto appeared with Cameron and the knight said,"So what are you going to do?". "You do like Barry don't you?" said Otto. Sophia said,"I do.". The two kissed as the crowd cheered for the couple. Kurt jumped up there as he said,"After that awesome proposal, Lets party!". The party went on through out the night.

The next day, Bob was looking at the sea. The Meca wizards were heading back home. Bob sensed his best friend flying toward him as he said,"I guess he would be the perfect person to tell.". The cat stood there as he said,"Are you doing alright Bob?". "Hey little buddy. What would you think about me being a married man?" said Bob. "It would be sweet. So who do you have your heart set on? You have a lot of admires." said Scampers.

Bob said,"I have thought deeply about this Scampers. I am going to marry Stella and Allison. I just need to find the perfect ring for the both of them.". "Really? So who is going to be your best men?" said Scampers. "I was thinking of asking Kurt." said Bob. Scampers was shocked as Bob said,"Just kidding! You are my best friend so you're the perfect best man.". Scampers hugged him as he said,"I hope nothing will go wrong.". "Same here." said Bob.

Next time,
Old "friends" returns along with some shocking news.   

Events/Battles:
The Revived Nine Prayers are taken back to prison where Tonya tells Bob, Ira, and Noah about the new threat to Meca Underworld along with Last Dynasty.
The Brigade and the Kingdom of Abril throw a party for their heroes along with Allison's birthday.
Barry asked for Sophia's hand in marriage as Cameron appears with Otto. She says yes.
The Meca citizens take the boat ride back happy to be done with the job.
Bob thinks about asking Stella and Allison to marry him.

No comments:

Post a Comment