Thursday, September 3, 2015

Soul Episode 11 Class War part 1 The begining of the war


A/N:We are finally here. I mean this is going to be an interesting one because right after this episode which is still part of Arc 1 by the way, we have the Summer arc which will have the girls in their cute or beautiful swimsuit along with more Sins and Crois. I promise that they will appear in almost every episode but I like things to make sense in a story. If you write something out of left field and it has nothing to do with the story then I am not going to like that one bit. Also I may mention every character's birthday but not every character is going to have that. I will be doing the main characters

It was the day of the class war and Natsu was walking to the chairman's office. He was called down there as he thought,"I hope Kari has the report done. I can't believe that it has been three weeks since I came to this school.". The chairman hired Natsu to find out the Seven Deadly Sins, defeat them, and find out why they are using the Crois in the first place. Rain along with Issac and Amy have no clue about this because it was the chairman's rule.

Natsu opened the door as he heard,"Welcome Natsu my boy. Please sit down, Kari has given me all of the info that you two along with your club have gained.". Natsu saw the chairman with his usual grin on his face and Natsu said,"Owen.". Natsu sat down on the couch as Owen said,"This is a lot of good digging. I didn't expect the Sorcerers to be involved in all of this.". "Wasn't this school founded after the great war?" said Natsu.

Owen said,"Yeah. It was my father who founded the school back in the day and he gave the rains to me after he passed away. I was hoping to give it to Rain or my daughter when I die but for a while, I didn't expect her to even have a goal after high school. I have to thank you and your friends for that by the way.". "No problem. So do you know who the Sorcerers are? I mean the Crois are here due to the Sins but I am lost on what the Sorcerers have do with this?" said Natsu.

Kari appeared as she said,"I found out three of the 16.". "That is good. Show Natsu." said Owen who had a smile on his face. Natsu looked at the four students as he said,"Rain?! She is a Sorcerers!? No freaking way.". "Yes. I was shocked to find out that one of the descendant of the sixteen who saved us from the Crois 100 years old is in my granddaughter. You are friends with Akane right? I think you don't know Cole and Tiffany." said Owen.

Natsu said,"I do know Cole. He is from the middle school where I had to erase over 1,000 minds. I think he kept his memories because he is a sorcerer. I went to the nearby middle school so I was part of your system.". "I had a feeling about that. I knew that you becoming an SS student wasn't just me messing with you." said Owen. "So what should I do about this limiter Owen? This thing negates my ability to search for things." said Natsu.

Kari said,"You have a lot of things that you keep from her don't you? Didn't you tell her that you two wouldn't have any secrets?". "It was my order Kari. I don't want her finding about this power. So are you ready for the Class War today?" said Owen. "I guess. I think my class is going to win this due to my epic battle plan." said Natsu. "I wish you all good luck. Oh and let me remove that pesky thing off you." said Owen.

Natsu was free from the bracelet as he said,"Thanks. So what is going to be my excuse?". "Your soul energy broke the limiter and also you are still Rank F." said Owen. "Nah. I think I like Rank F. It is like making me the strongest in the school? I like to keep that up." said Natsu. "So do your plan use you a lot?" said Owen. Kari jumped on his shoulder as she said,"Natsu doesn't like to spoil a really good surprise.". "It better be. Good luck." said Owen.

Natsu and Kari were walking back to the class to meet up with the other members of their team for Class C. "So what is it like to have your powers back?" said Kari. "It is nice Kari. I mean I can sense everyone in the school and their element without effort." said Natsu. "So do you think Rain will find out by what her grandfather told you?" said Kari. "Mostly likely yes. Her body is super amazing and her brain is just like her body." said Natsu.

Kari said,"So do you like her?". "What do you mean?" said Natsu. "Your "best friend" is a master of romance and you don't notice her crush on you." thought Kari. "Oh nothing. I just mumbling. So do you need me to get the area scanned using my spirit friends?" said Kari. "Sure thing. I have a feeling that one of the Sorcerers started this war using his/her powers. We are going to cheat like they are but don't let Rain, Amy, or Issac see you." said Natsu. "Gotcha." said Kari.

She ran off as Natsu opened the door to the classroom. He saw the rest of his team standing there and Akane said,"So did you get your problem solved?". "Yeah. I didn't get in that much trouble. No need to worry." said Natsu. Rex looked at him as he said,"Hey Natsu. What happened to your limiter? It was there before hand.", "Oh it will exploded. I was lucky that my arm didn't blow up. I am getting a new one being made." said Natsu.

Wayne said,"So are we ready you guys?". "Of course we are. I mean we were inspired by you Natsu to win this." said Mari. "So how did we even lose last time with several A, B, and C rank member? I mean Ben is Rank A!" said Amy. "We were all out sick that day." said Matt. "Yeah. It was a really weird thing." said Stacey. "I wonder if the Sorcerers had something to do with it or maybe the sins had something to do with it." thought Natsu.

Tara said,"We are going to win this for three big reasons.". "Raising our class rank." said Rain. "I think not to cross dress." said Ben. "And also to improve the Unknown Club's room!" said Issac. The boy was hit by Jake said,"Yeah right. That is your reason you greedy jerk. The real reason is to show the school who is the best class in the first year class.". "Lets go out there you guys and win!" yelled Natsu. The group cheered as Rain looked at Natsu with a worried look.

Natsu stood with his team along with the other five class. They were in their gym uniform as Natsu saw Kari giving him the thumbs out. "So where is Kari?" said Rain. "Oh. She is with my family in the viewing arena." said Natsu. "Yeah. Your little sisters are quite adorable." said Rex. "It is a good thing that we don't have any p words in our class. You and Ben would have kill them." said Matt. "Yeah. I think it is a good thing." said Ben.

Owen stood there with Aurora and Karen by his side. Akane saw Ellen standing with the other five homeroom teachers. "Welcome to the second First Year Class War. We had one at the beginning of the year but this one is different. I think the lovely ladies here will explain the difference to the souls competing along with the people in the viewing arena." said Owen. "Thank you. That was our leader for you folks." said Aurora.

Karen said,"So we have 13 students competing for each class along with a king, four attackers, four spies, and 4 guarders. The ways to victory are defeating the king, collecting 50 points by defeating other players, or the team with the most points when the three hours are up. Now lets see who is up against who in the first round.". A board appeared as it showed Class A up against Class E, Class B up against Class F,  and Class C up against D.

"Wow. The two strongest teams up against each other first." said Amy. "At least we only have one threat to deal with." said Jake. "Everyone one is wearing a medallion around them correct? Once this is destroyed, you are out. We don't allow injures or hiding the medallion so don't dare you dare think about it." said Aurora. "Yes. Defeating an attacker gets you 7 points, a guarder is 4 points, and a spy is one point. The VIP player is worth triple points," said Karen.

Later, Natsu and Ben were waiting to be transport to Class C's starting point. "Man. This is going to be fun isn't it?" said Ben. "It will man." said Natsu. "Excuse me." said a boy. Ben saw a boy running up to them and he said,"Thank the gods. I caught up with you before you left.". "Do you know him Ben?" said Natsu. The boy said,"My name is Ryo Conner and I am in Class 1-F. You really don't remember me Natsu.". Natsu recalled him as he said,"Ah.".

Ben said,"You know him?". "Yeah. He went to my middle school. You go on ahead. I will catch up with you in a second." said Natsu. Ben walked off as Natsu said,"What are you doing here Ryo? I told Heidi not to send anyone here.". "Heidi is worried about you Natsu. I mean you have not been to the Syndicate HQ in over a year." said Ryo. "She knows that she can call me right? She knows how to use a phone." said Natsu. Chi said,"We told her that but she is well her.".

Natsu nodded as he said,"So what are you doing here? I told her that Kari and I can handle this with ease. We are the best team in the group". "Natsu, I have been a student in these schools since last year man. I've been working undercover hoping to find out more on the Sorcerers for the Syndicate along with some info on the Sins. So where is Kari? I need to thank her for the info that she gave me." said Ryo. "Somewhere. So are you ready to face off?" said Natsu.

Ryo smiled as he said,"I may hate Preston a lot in fact but I will agree with him on that Class C isn't very strong. Last time proved that to me". "This time, we got the strongest fighters ready to go which includes me." said Natsu. "I see then. Good luck defeating Class D." said Ryo. Natsu walked toward the portal as he said,"I don't need it. With my brain, there is no challenge that I can't solve. I think you should be prepared for your loss Ryo."

He was gone as Ryo said,"You are still the same Natsu from back then. That is good.". "Hey Ryo. Preston the jerk is looking for you." said a boy. He looks to be about the same height as Natsu as Ryo said,"And what does he need from me? I am not in the mood for him Daichi.". "Same here. I don't get his rivalry with Natsu." said Daichi. "He is a very prideful character. So do you think we should go to him?" said Ryo.

The two walked over to the rest of the Class F team and Preston glared at Ryo. "What is wrong with you?! You are talking with the enemy!" yelled Preston. "Chill out Preston. We are friends and I don't think anger would be a good thing." said Ryo. "He is right. Anger will only make us lose. Natsu isn't going to go easy on us." said Daichi. "Shur up! We are going to win this like we did last year. Let's go already." said Preston.

He along with nine members of his team followed him into a portal as Daichi said,"So when can we transfer out of this class and into a new one?". "Soon. So what about you? Are you going to leave the class as well Rias?" said Ryo. A girl stood there along with a vampire bat plush which is really cute as she said,"Do we really have to fight Natsu? I don't want to hurt my friends.". "We will or may have to fight him or Amy but I think we should fight with all of our power." said Daichi.

Rias sighed as she said,"I won't do it you two. I don't want to fight one of my friends.". "Okay. I am pretty sure that Preston will go after our friend so lets go." said Ryo. The three were gone as Kari appeared. "Natsu and company has some work to do but if I know Natsu, he has a plan for every outcome. I better get going." said Kari. She ran into Class B's portal as the war was about to begin and it will be interesting for sure.

Next time,
Round 1 begins.  

Rules for the Class War:
It has a king, 4 attackers, 4 spies, and 4 guarders. All of the players wear a medallion around them. If it gets destroyed, they are out. A attacker is 7 points, a guarder is 4 points, and a spy is 1 point. The VIP player is worth triple points. Once the king is defeated, collecting 50 points, or time runs out is the way that the wars ends.

Class C War Team as of 2nd Class War (Position, Name, Element, and Rank):
King: Mari Luna. Gravity and all of the Elements. Rank B.
Attacker: Natsu Raiden. Unknown. Rank F. VIP Player
Attacker: Ben Barton. Metal. Rank A.
Attacker: Issac Lance. Passion. Rank A.
Attacker: Akane Blaze. Fire. Rank A.
Guarder: Wayne Wolf. Weapon. Rank A.
Guarder: Amy Ramos. Cat and Vampire. Rank B.
Guarder: Matt Ray. Magic. Rank B.
Guarder: Stacey Hale. Water. Rank C.
Spy: Jake Walker. Speed and Sand. Rank B.  
Spy: Rex/Ronnie Anderson. Animal Transformation and Psychic. Rank B.
Spy: Tara Cross. Invisibility and a magic pen that can make anything. Rank C.
Spy: Rain Scott. Ice, Light, and Gravity. Rank A.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Owen Scott. 74 years old. Chairman at Star Valley High. White. Green. 5 foot. O. August 25. Virgo. Rain, Star Valley High, Natsu, Mystery, Keeping things interesting, women, and having fun for his age. Dealing with complaints, boring things, answers, and rival schools.
Rex/Ronnie Anderson. 14 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Purple. Blue. 5 foot 8. A. Cancer. June 29. Girls, Friendship, Animals, and Summer. People who abuse and hurt women, people who destroy friendship, robots, and Fall.
Mari Luna. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Red. Green. 5 foot 6. B. Aquarius. February 19. Love, Romance, outer space, and everything. Not understand what is going on.
Wayne Wolf. 15 years old. First year Class 1-C at Star Valley High. Dirty Blond. Brown. 5 foot 5. O. Libra. September 30. Studying, Mari, Science Fiction, Martial Artists, Sports, Arts, and Detective Stories. Bullies, feeling small, and romantic comedies.
Ryo Conner. 15 years old.  First year Class 1-F at Star Valley High. Lavender. Blue. 5 foot 7. O. Sagittarius. December 1. Natsu, Archery, gods, elements, spiritual forces, strong women, and working on his flaws. Jerks and not getting a joke. 
Daichi Powell. 15 years old. First year Class 1-F at Star Valley High. White. Usually closed but when opened, red. 5 foot 10. O. Leo. August 13. Gods, spiritual forces, peace, sweets, and learning. Jerks and unneeded/pointless violence.
Rias Reyes. 15 years old. 15 years old. First year Class 1-F at Star Valley High. Green. Lavender. 5 foot 3. O. Aries. March 31. Spirits, ghosts, horror, sweets, Natsu, Daichi, Ryo, playing with kids, shopping, and being a girl. Fighting her friends, being alone, and violence.

No comments:

Post a Comment