Saturday, September 19, 2015

Soul Episode 28 The Enchanted Isles part 2 Sorcerers and Sisters.


A/N: Lets begin with part 2 of the Enchanted Isles. The characters are going to keep on coming so lets enjoy one thing. I won't be getting rid of Olive and Karla from Class 1-C for a little longer so enjoy that. We will be our main bad guy for this arc really soon. Now lets begin with our main hero along with Issac. These two are our main male characters because we have a lot of females but not a lot of male characters. I also don't know anything about the culture of my character's home country but I respect it.

It was the second day of the trip. The two were walking as Natsu said,"So what are we doing Issac? I was going to enjoy dinner but you sound so serious.". "I am dead serious Natsu. I just remembered something interesting. It is something about the Curse along with the Sorcerers." said Issac. The two stood outside of a building as Issac said,"We are here.". Natsu saw that the door was locked and he said,"So how do you suggest we get in here? It is locked.".

Issac said,"We break in. This building has been abandoned for over 100 hundred years. I can't really do anything since we are stuck wearing these limiter during this spring break.". "I see. You want me to break in?" said Natsu. "Yeah. You got this right?" said Issac. Natsu held Gladius in his left hand as Issac said,"So is your arm better?". "Yeah but I would rather use my left hand. Time to get rid of this lock." said Natsu.

Natsu held the sword as he said,"Instant Slash.". He went fast as the lock was destroyed. 'Wow. How long have you had that?" said Issac. "Since I was a kid, this was given to me by my mom when I was born so I treat it with respect." said Natsu. The two walked in as Natsu noticed the dust. "So how did you find this place?" said Natsu. "I was reading about an building used during the great war and it may give us an idea on the Unknown Club's purpose." said Issac.

Natsu nod as Issac said,"So do you have a way to scan this place from top to bottom?". "Yeah. Just give me a sec." said Natsu. He made his left hand glow as he said,"So what am I looking for?. "Look for any thing relating to the Sorcerers and your curse." said Issac. "Gotcha." said Natsu. Natsu turned his head as he said,"I sense a journal upstairs to our left. Should we go check it out?". "Sure thing. It might be the thing that we are looking for." said Issac.

The two found the door as Issac said,"I think I got this Natsu.". He kicked the door down as a huge cloud of smoke appeared. Natsu went to go open a window as the smoke flew out. "So lets go look for some info." said Issac. Natsu helped Issac looked around the dusty room as Natsu said,"So you read about this place?". "Yeah. I was really bored so I decide to do some research and I found out something." said Issac.

Natsu thought,"I wonder if he figured out the Sorcerers are descendants of the original ones.". "They are all students of the school." said Issac. "Really? So who are they?" said Natsu. "Well, we need to see their powers in action or something along those lines because I don't thinking kissing every girl or boy in the school would be good for your reputation eh Natsu?" said Issac. "Yeah. So did you find it already? I have a feeling that Irene will kill me if I don't get back." said Natsu.

Issac held a notebook as he said,"Check this out.". Natsu read the book as he said,"The Sorcerers of Star Valley High? So what is in this book?". "You can read it." said Issac. "Yeah. I don't feel like it so give me the cliff notes." said Natsu. "Gotcha. So I figure out that Rain is a sorcerer because she can swap bodies with whoever she kiss and you can do that to so you must be a clone of her power." said Issac.

Natsu said,"I see. So are there other powers?". "Yeah. I counted 16 of these bad boys. I also did some calculations." said Issac. He pulled out a piece of paper as he said,"Like your curse Natsu, the rate of boys being sorcerers compared to girls can be calculated.". Natsu looks at the note and he said,"I am impressed man. I forget that you were one of the best students in our year.". "Yeah but you and Rain are so much smarter than me." said Issac.

Natsu is current the top ranking students in his studies, battles, and his rank. "Yeah but you have your qualities Issac. I mean you are the little brother of the student council. That is pretty impressive to me and I like you more than your sister." said Natsu. "Thanks. Are you ready to tell the girls and the guys in our club about this?" said Issac. "Sure thing Issac. We should have some fun while we are on this trip though." said Natsu.

Back at the hotel, Rain was drinking some water. She just came back from a jog as she saw Natsu and Issac walking into the hotel room. "Natsu! You are back!" said a voice. Rain saw Natsu being hugged by Katie, Amy, and Riley at the same time. "Riley? What are you doing here?!" said Natsu. "I just transferred to Class B. The class rep is pretty nice and she promises me some fish if we defeat you guys in the next class war." said Riley.

Katie said,"Yeah but you going to have to beat Class D first. We are going to beat both Class A and C who are rumored to be the two strongest class.". "Really?" said Amy. "Yes." said the two. The three walked off as Issac sighed. Natsu saw Rain and he walked over to her. "Hey Rain. Guess we found." said Natsu. "The secret to eternal life?" said Rain. "Nah. I wish though but me and Issac found this." said Natsu. He held the journal as she said,"This is very interesting.".

She start to read it as Natsu said,"So did you just come back from a jog? You know that you can relax during the summer.". "Yes but I want to get stronger." said Rain. "Hmm?" said Natsu. "You are really strong Natsu and if I want to be your side, I have to get stronger and this is for myself as well. I can't relay on my grandfather forever." said Rain. "So has your cooking improved at all Rain? I mean it is pretty bad." said Issac.

He was thrown by Alex as Natsu and Rain saw Terry and Dana with her. "Wow. She got stronger for sure." said Natsu. "Thanks N." said Alex. "N?" said Natsu. "It is your nickname Natsu. You like it?" said Dana. "Sure but I would like to be called my name." said Natsu. "Sure thing Natsu but I want to call you Ryu." said Terry. "I see. Go ahead." said Natsu who sighed. "So are you guys going to help me out of here?" aid Issac.

He was stuck in the ground thanks to Rain for making fun of her cooking. "No. You can find your way out of there." said Rain. "She said my answer Issac." said Alex and Natsu. Issac sulked and he said,"Okay. I guess I will find my way out of here.". He dug his way out as Terry said,"So is he like Amy and the others?". "Who knows?" said Dana. The vice president ran past them toward the baths as Natsu said,"So Dana, are you getting better at tennis?".

Alex said,"How did you?". "If you give him any information Alex, he can memorize it. It helps since he is on the Executive Committee and he has to remember every single face of our class. It is actually pretty impressive." said Rain. "Wow. You should help me and Dana with studying and our homework Natsu." said Terry. "Sure. I got some free time." said Natsu. The three walked off as Alex said,"Are you and Natsu a couple yet?".

Rain said,"Not yet but I hope I can break the lock over his heart.". "What are you talking about? That sounds pretty weird." said Alex. "It is nothing Alex. So how is boxing going?" said Rain. "It is going fine but I haven't found anyone that I can truly compete with yet. I mean the girls and the guys in the club are so weak." said Alex. "You have been training since we were kids." said Rain. "Yeah. Lets go with the others." said Rain. The two caught up with Natsu and the others.

Meanwhile, Moka was looking at something in the garden. Cora and Irene were walking by as Irene said,"So what are you doing Moka?". She was looking at a pair of robotic cats as Moka said,"I need to go find Natsu and you know why Cora.". Cora looked at it as she said,"I will go find Reva.". "Do you two mind explain to me what is going on?" said Irene. "Three words Irene." said Cora. "My older sisters." said Moka.

Irene was lost as Moka and Cora ran off. Irene sat there staring at the metal cats as Akane and Ben saw the German sitting there. "Are you alright?" said Ben. "Yeah. I am just curious about these cats because Moka and Cora know about them but they didn't tell me anything." said Irene. "You should touch them and find out." said Akane. "Good idea." said Irene. She touched them as the cats purred in unison.

Ben said,"So what did you do Irene?". Irene held his arm back despite being smaller than him  "Who knows? I bet we are going to find out real soon and please let him go Irene." said Akane. After Irene let go off Irene, two cat shaped rockets came crashing down right in front of them as the three went back. Their chest opened up as two girls came out of the rockets. One looked like an older Moka but she doesn't green eyes.

"So who touched the cats?" said the older Moka. "I did. So who are you two?" said Irene. "Why are they talking to the Banks sisters Hilda?" said the other girl. "Who knows? Lets go find Moka, Cora, Reva, and Natsu Mindy." said Hilda. The two were gone as Ben said,"I think those two are Moka's sisters.". "Doesn't she hate them?" said Irene. "With a burning passion. We should probably go find them, Natsu, or Cora." said Akane. "Right." said the two. They ran off.

Natsu was playing cards with Ryo, Haru, and Daichi while Rain was reading a book nearby them and Rias was playing with her doll. "So did you guys read that journal yet? I told Issac to deliver to give you it." said Natsu. "Yeah. So what is it like being a sorcerer Rain?" said Haru. "It is fine but I can't believe that I am." said Rain. "It explains why when you kiss Natsu, you two swap bodies. I mean did you kiss anyone before Natsu?" said Daichi.

Rain said,"Nope. He was my first kiss unlike Natsu.". "It wasn't his fault to be honest with you all. It was the perfume's fault. We had to put him into isolation for a month to make sure the perfume wore off for sure." said Rias. "Thanks Rias. Are you okay Ryo? Your game is off today. You actually lost against Diachi in cards which like never happens." said Natsu. "I'm just in deep thought about tonight you guys." said Ryo.

Haru said,"What is tonight?". "The Test of Courage. It may sound pretty typical for high school but ours is going to help grow as Souls." said Rain. "I see. So is it per class?" said Daichi. "Efren told me that they combined all of the class into one and they decide pairings off that. It is completely random by the way." said Natsu. "I see. So I bet you and that elf may be teaming up. You like her don't you? I mean she is a really good archer from the reports that I read." said Natsu.

Ryo blushed as Rias said,"You always liked strong woman Ryo.". "Really? This is pretty interesting to hear." said Rain. The group heard the rockets crashing as Daichi said,"This day is going to crazy isn't it?". "That it is Daichi." said Natsu. The group saw Moka being chased by Hilda and Mindy as Reva stood there with Cora, Issac, Akane, Ben, and Irene. "We better get them outside Natsu." said Reva.

The two Banks sister stood there with giant and comical bruises on their heads from Reva who said,"I would like to know why the two of you are here during my school's trip.". "We came here to see your little brother's limiter in action. You asked to help you with it Reva." said Hilda. "Yeah. You haven't told us about it so we decided to come here to find out our invention for our good friend Natsu. We also want to see Moka." said Mindy.

Nearby, Moka, Natsu, Akane, Cora, Irene, Rain, and Ben were nearby because Reva made the others leave. Moka directly looked at Natsu who said,"Before you kill me, I had no idea about this.". "So do you hate your sisters?" said Irene. "Yeah. I got my reasons for it." said Moka. "Yeah. Her and those two get together like fire and ice." said Cora. "So not very good." said Rain. "Ah." said Issac. Reva said,"Mr. Raiden! Over here!".

Natsu ran over as Mindy said,"So did Rev tell you about your limiter?". "Rev?" said Ben. He felt the death glare from the teacher as he hid behind a tree. "Wow. Ms. Raiden can be scary." said Akane. "I expect nothing less from Mentor." said Irene. "So what is she talking about sis?" said Natsu. "You all know that Natsu is a descendant of a famous warrior?!" yelled Reva. The group nod their heads as the older sister said,"I think you should take off your gloves Natsu.".

The boy took off his gloves as he stuffed them into his pockets. "Wow. I didn't know that when I was in his body." thought Rain. "We thought about this so we made it so that we could tap into his secret potential as a Soul so his limiter is able to tap into the power of his descendant." said Mindy. "Just say this Natsu and you can do it with no problem." said Hilda. She whispered something into his right ear as Natsu said,"Sure thing!".

He grabbed his dragon necklace as he said,"Dragon!". The necklace along with Natsu started to glow a red as a fire went around him. "Natsu!" yelled the group. "He will be fine." said Reva. The flame was gone as Natsu stood there in a dragon armor. The armor was jet black with some of it being like snow. Natsu had the same color helmet around his head and where his eyes were rubies. "Wow. This is so cool." said Natsu.

He moved around as Mindy said,"Let me introduce you all to another trick up Natsu's sleeves. Armor Form!". "There are more forms for you Natsu so here is the instruction manual for you to read and study. Have fun N. We worked hard on that for you." said Hilda. As she said that, Natsu held a book that weigh a lot. "Um thanks but you know that you don't have to call me that right?" said Natsu who was in his armor.

Mindy said,"But you told us to call you that N.". "Yeah but that was when I was a kid. So call me my real name." said Natsu. "So that is why Natsu doesn't like that nickname. I wonder if he will tell me why later." thought Rain. Natsu looked over at Rain who had that questioning look in her eye as he thought,"I am going to be spilling the beans to her real soon aren't I.". Natsu was back to normal as Mindy said,"And with that, we must head off.".

Hilda pressed a button on her phone as a giant cat rocket came crashing down. "Wow. That is one big cat." said Ben. "You can say that again." said Irene. "That is one ...." said Issac. Akane hit him as she said,"She didn't mean for you to do that idiot!". "Good luck with your school work Moka. You have some touch competition." said Hilda. "Bye." said Moka. The two sisters were gone as Reva said,"You all should go have some fun.".

The teens were gone as Reva pulled out her phone. She typed in a number as she said,'So what did you think about him?". "He is quite interesting Ms. Raiden but I expected nothing less from the little brother of the Reva Raiden. Does he know about us?" said the voice on the other end. "I don't think he does but he will know soon enough. He is part of the Syndicate after all." said Reva. "I see. Lets see how he does." said the voice.

Next time,
Who is the voice? How does Reva know this person? And how will Natsu use his new skill? This and more next time on Soul.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Hilda Banks. 24 years old. Moka’s Older Sister. Orange-brownish chestnut. Blue. 5 foot 11. A. Virgo. September 12. Interesting things, science, cats, and her close friends and family. People who aren’t close to her and they try to talk to her, physical labor, and magic.
Mindy Banks. 22 years old. Moka’s Older Sister. Pink/Purple. Green. 5 foot 10. B. Scorpio. November 17. Interesting things, magic, and her close friends and family. People who aren’t close to her and they try to talk to her, physical labor, and science.

No comments:

Post a Comment