Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Power Guild Episode 135 Universe Armor part 5 The true villain.


A/N:Oh man. I can't wait to see the battle between brothers. I also want to see a battle between Mavis and Zeref for reasons. I also want to see the Levy and Gajeel kiss in the anime. I mean it is going to make that fight stick out to me more because it is way better than the Erza and Minerva fight. I don't like Minerva in this because I feel uncomfortable around her. It is quite strange and it is weird to be around her. I still think that Lamy's laugh is so weird though. Lets begin already. I may have mention this before but I call the same attack different things.

The girls, the prince, the knight, Bob, and Felix appeared in a altar room. Bob stopped fighting as he said,"So what happened?". "Your guess is good as mine Bob." said Felix. The two stopped fighting as Barry said,"So are you back to normal?". "Yes my liege. I am sorry for betraying my kingdom. We've all been taken in by the darkness and the man responsible is the bastard ...." said Felix. Sophia was hit with Derek's lance shrinking her.

He held her in her hand as Allison said,"Put her down now!". "And why should I listen? I mean she is pretty dam cute." said Derek. Barry fired an arrow which was blocked by the shield as Derek said,"I can't believe that you would side with these traitors Felix. Shrink!". Everyone excluding Bob shrunk as Derek collected them. "Put them down now." said Bob. "Oh and what are you going to do about it?" said Derek.

Bob crackled his knuckles as he said,"Destroy you with my Thunder. Hyper Bolt!". A giant thunder bolt appeared as Derek blocked it with his shield. "That didn't work!" said Derek. He saw Bob with his fist and he said,"I know that. Dragon Punch!". Derek was launched back a couple of feet as Bob grabbed the group. "Power Armageddon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar destroy the ground below it as it defeated Derek.

Stella who was back to normal size said,"Wow. You really destroy him.". "I would expect nothing less or more from the Power of Heroes. I am sorry for my and the Brigade's actions at his hands. He will do anything for power." said Felix. "Who are you talking about?" said Sophia. "Barry. You may know him as the right hand man of the kingdom." said Felix. "It can't be him. Duke Ross is a nice guy and he taught me so much." said Barry.

Kurt along with the others showed up as Steve said,"I had a feeling that you guys would some how beat us here.". They placed the five treasures together as Kurt said,"So who is the old man?". "My name is Felix of the Brigade. Long story short, Me and my group were being controlled by a man known as Duke Ross." said Felix. "He is the second in command of the entire kingdom. Why would he do all this?" said Ana.

Lora said,"Power. It corrupts people.". "Lucky thinks that is what happened to the bad man. Lucky is happy that he is gone." said Lucky. "You are talking about Warren right?" said Rose. Steve nod as Jade said,"We should see what things do when they are all together.". "Yeah. You guys do that. We have company." said X. The rest of the Brigade along with a revived Derek stood there with their monsters and Felix joined them.

Kara said,"I guess that the mind control is still there.". "So what is the plan Bob?" You are in charge of this." said Myra. "Okay. The Slayers will handle the Brigade, Allison, Stella, Myra, Kara, Rose, and Scampers will fight the army. Lora, Barry, Lucky, and Dawn will protect Jade and Sophia and I hope to find a way to figure out how to combine these items." said Bob. "Sounds like a good plan to me. Lets rock!" said Johnny.

The Slayers rushed toward the Brigade as Luther said,"Dibs on the blue haired one.". "I call the girl." said Derek. "Creep. I will fight the red head." said Miranda. "I will fight their strongest. He seems to be a good challenge." said Felix. "I will get the one that looks like a goth." said Sue. "I will fight the metal one." said Tomas. Miranda made some of the monsters went toward X who increased the heat around him.

"Feel my fiery wrath! Eternal Flame!" yelled X. The attack burned through the monsters as the girl said,"This is mine now. First Stage!". The fire went back toward X who smiled. He ate it as he said with a smile,"It was my fire at first but now it is yours. Taste my Inferno Fist!". A giant fire fist went toward Miranda who felt the heat coming off it. X rushed toward her and he said,"Taste my Inferno Roar!". The attack finished her off.

Tomas looked at Johnny as he said,"I see that you got your look from some sort of metal magazine and it looks quite childish to say the least.". "Metal Cannon! Nails!" yelled Johhny. The nails flew toward the cat as he dodged them. "Your battle plan is quite the childish endeavor. You should just give up." said Tomas. Johnny appeared behind the cat in his Metal Shadow form as he said,"Taste this. Metal Darkness Sword!". The attack defeat the cat as Johnny went back to normal.

Kurt said,"Time for my Passion Frenzy Freezing Fists!". They went toward Luther as he said,"I love your pure passion toward me. Get them my babies.". The slime blocked the attack as Kurt said,"Feel my Passion Freezing Lance!". The lances froze the slime upon impact as Luther said,"I knew that you would be able to stop my babies but now taste this.". Kurt knocked him with Passion Hammer and he said,"This was an interesting fight.".

Ana stood there as Derek said,"Try to get past my shield little girl.". He held the shield in front of him as Ana took a deep breath. "Hurricane and Tornado Roar!" yelled Ana. The two powerful burst of wind went around Derek as he said,"You missed!". The ceiling above him fell on him as Ana said with a smile,"You lost. Wind Claws.". She scratched him and Derek was defeated for the third time and it got sad.

Steve stood there as Sue rushed toward him. "Taste my fist!" yelled Sue. Steve was gone as the attack missed him. "Shadow Roar." said Steve. The attack hit Sue as she said,"This strength is unmatched. I think I am in love with it.". She was out cold as Steve said,"I thought that you would be stronger than this but I guess I was wrong to say the least. You should strive to become a better fighter and I hope one day that we can fight again.".

Bob stood there as he blocked Felix's fist. "I thought that you were free from his control but you are still his lackey!" said Bob. He kicked Felix as Felix said,"I have no idea on what you are talking. I'll defeat you for my kingdom!". Felix knocked Bob back a couple of feet and Bob rushed back over to him to land an uppercut on the man knocking him into the air. 'Supernova Blast!" yelled Bob. The fire burned the man and he was defeated.

Stella held a key as she said,"Open! Gate of the Ice Spirit Jason!". He came out as he froze some of the monsters with a snap of his fingers. Kara threw them around as Myra said,"Fire Blast!". She fired out an attack which melted some of the ice into a decently size puddle of water. "Weapons Storm!" said Allison. The swords went through the monsters cutting them up into very small pieces as Stella brought out Ariel. Scampers and Rose said as Ariel was destroying her opponents,"Sweet.".

Sophia was blasting back monster with Lora and Dawn. "Did you guys figure out something yet? We are being overran here." said Dawn. "Yeah." said Sophia and Lora. "Not yet but I found something you guys." said Jade. It was some writing on a tablet as Barry said,"I think I am needed.". "You can read this?" said Lucky who was lost at what it was saying. "Yes. It is the first thing that I learned how to do." said Barry. He stood in the middle of the five as he made them glow and they were together.

Bob held a monster in his hands as he said,"It can't be.". "Can't be what?" said Johnny. "Get ready to fight you guys." said Bob. The monsters stopped moving as a voice said,"I knew that you would be able to sense my power Bob.". "Yeah but did you really expect that quickly?" said a woman. The group saw Ringo, Quick, Lynda, Explosion, Tanya, Night, Keith, a duke like figure, a woman, a grim reaper, and a machine standing there as Bob said,"The Nine Prayers are back.".

Next time,
Why are the Nine Prayers here?!

Events/Battles:
They arrived there as Bob and Felix stop their fight.
Felix tells him that he and the rest of the Brigade is hypnotized and Derek attacks Bob.
Bob vs Derek.
The rest of the groups arrive along with the members of Brigade. The sand monsters, the sea monsters, the tree monsters, the dragon monsters, and the possessed royal army. Felix joins the hypnotized members of the Brigade.
They attack X, Johnny, Kurt, Steve, Bob, and Ana while Allison, Stella, Myra, Kara, Rose, and Scampers fight the army. Sophia, Lora, Barry, Lucky, Jade, and Dawn find out how to combined the five items.
X vs Miranda.
Johnny vs Tomas.
Kurt vs Luther.
Ana vs Derek.
Steve vs Sue.
Bob vs FelixRound 2.
Stella, Myra, Rose, Allison, Kara, and Scampers vs the army of monsters.
During the fighting, the six pieces glow as Bob sense an old enemy and they formed together.
The group sees Bingo, Ringo, Quick, Lynda, Explosion, Tanya, Night, Holly, Reaper, Keith, Duke Ross, and Helen standing there.

Locations.
Altar of Time and Space. It is where someone who collects all of the legendary items of Abril to make an ultimate weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment