Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Soul Episode 21 The Aftermath of the Agent Tag Team match


A/N:Well. We have finally reached the tenth episode in the terms of the episode number. If we went by parts, we already reached that milestone a long time ago. I know that some of you may be sick of me mention it but it helps me stay focused. I have nothing else to say beside that two new characters are showing up and they are part of the Executive Committee. Two characters will be joining Class 1-C and they are replacing Allen and Joe. They were made because I need to fill up space.

Irene woke up in the nurse office and she thought,"Where am I?". She turned to her left and she saw Reva sitting there with a concern look on her. "Mentor?" said Irene. "Don't move Irene. I really don't your wounds to open back up like Natsu did." said Reva. "What did he do to defeat that robot?" said Irene. "He used the power of the robot to destroy it with a cost of his left arm." said Reva. "It is my fault. I hurt someone close to you mentor." said Irene.

Reva said,"It will be fine. He does this kind of stuff all of the time. His arm will return back to him so answer me this Irene. Do you remember what I told you on the day that I left?". "To come to Japan. I don't exactly remember the rest though." said Irene. "You got it. So who are you?" said Reva. "Agent 1 of the German Soul Army Branch." said Irene. Reva sighed as she said,"I knew that you would say something like that.".

Reva stood up as she said,"Here, you are Irene Rhodes. You were knocked out along after you hit the wall. Natsu saved you along with Mr. Youko. I believe that you can be a nice girl. Just open a little. I think that they will forgive you if you get my brother on your side. Good luck Irene and I will be here to support you.". She was gone as Irene stood up. She felt like her body was on fire as she said,"Man, that thing was strong. Natsu, you are quite the strange one.".

Natsu was currently sitting in his desk looking at his right arm. He couldn't move it if he tried so he had it in a cast. He could do things with his left arm but he like to used both arms. He is lucky that he is ambidextrous but he want to use it. He sighed as the door opened. An older Harry stood there as he said,"You okay Natsu?". "Yeah. It is nice to finally meet you Efren. Your brother is quite different from you." said Natsu.

The second year sighed as he said,"I am so sorry about that but I hate work to do for the Committee. You understand right? Oh I am so sorry about my brother by the way.". "Harry is fine but he is a little perverted." said Natsu. "I think he got that from his grandfather. So do you think that your arms will be fixed before the summer trip?" said Efren. "Summer Trip? I am curious." said Natsu. "Your class rep is either really lazy or he/she hates you." said Efren. 

"Issac is the former one and Akane is a good class rep Efren. They are my friends as well. So what is it?" said Natsu. "It is right after the battle exams which is next week for us. The third years have been doing this entire time. The second years go up to this sweet mountain hot spring while the first years go to this exclusive island resort owned by the chairman." said Efren. "That sounds really great but what do the third years do?" said Natsu.

Efren said,"This is only a rumor Natsu but I heard through the social grapevine. They go to the Gods Realm.". "Really? The Gods Realm. I thought the realm was forbidden to humans because of the time that Kronos tried to take over the world." said Natsu. "Yeah but that was a long time ago. I mean the gods are a forgiving bunch." said Efren. "I see. So do you think that I will ever meet the final member of the Executive Committee?" said Natsu. 

Efren crossed his arms as he said,"Yes and no. She is always busy because she is the Queen Natsu. I think she is always busy.". "The Queen? So is she still single?" said Natsu. "Yes. She along with the current Grandmaster and Duchess who run this school." said Efren. "So can you send me all of that stuff by a text?" said Natsu. "Are you too busy to hear my detailed reason?" said Efren. "No. I have a party for me becoming the Agent for Class 1-C." said Natsu.

Efren said,"I see. Good luck. The Queen is also the Agent for her class. She is in Class 2-C. You may meet her soon.". Natsu walked out of the room to see Irene. "Oh you woke up." said Natsu. "Yeah. So where are you going?" said Irene. "To the party. Are you coming?" said Natsu. "Your sister said that I should try to be more social." said Irene. "I think that would be a good thing. I mean you are so cute but that temper of yours." said Natsu.

Irene punched him as she blushed. "Why am I blushing to this idiot?" thought Irene. "Okay. I guess I shouldn't have said that. Sorry Irene. I just can't control myself." said Natsu. Irene looked at his left arm as she said,"So how long is it going to be in a cast?". "Maybe 4-5 days. I heal pretty quick. So do you know about Colin being a girl?" said Natsu. "I guess you found out pervert. How did you find out about Cora?" said Irene.

The two were walking to the party which was at the girls dorm's cafeteria. Natsu texted Issac that he was coming with Irene. Natsu said,"To answer your question, we are childhood friends. She came out of our shower and well you can figure out the rest.". "She has a problem about being too open with herself. I wish I could be like that." said Irene. "Yeah. So how about you try to make some friends? I promise that it will be good for you." said Natsu.

Irene said,"I will try but for mentor. I don't give a dam about you.". "Why did I say that? I don't mean that at all." thought a voice in her head. Irene ignored it as Natsu said,"I see. Well, I wish you good luck on your quest. So do you know that Colin revealed herself to be a girl right?". "She says that she was going to do after the match today despite the outcome. You know that she isn't your roommate any more right?" said Irene.

Natsu said,"Yeah. I think she is going to be yours since you two were talking.". "I will like that. You as a roommate would be an terrible day." said Irene. "I can take care of my own laundry. I had to do mine because Cora didn't trust me with her despite me having three sisters and mother. I have seen a girls unmentionables before." said Natsu. "I see. We are here." said Irene. The two stood there as the boy said,"Okay. Have fun.".

Later, Akane sat with Cora. "So why didn't you tell us about your gender?" said Akane. 'It is family reasons. So do you like Natsu?" said Cora. Akane said,"Yes. He is a really nice guy with a couple of interesting things about him. What about you?". "Since we were kids. He has always been there for me so I fell for him hard. I guess we are rivals." said Cora. The two girls saw Irene and she walked over to them. "Listen you two. I am sorry." said Irene who bowed.

Akane said,"We don't hate you Irene. Natsu just say that you were just nervous about being here in a new country and you took out on him. We aren't that mad at you.". "I see Akane. I guess that he isn't that bad. So where is he?" said Irene. "He is with some of the boys from our class. I would be with them but they want to see Natsu." said Cora. "So where is the one called Moka? I heard that you three were a group of childhood friends. I need to say sorry to her." said Irene.

Moka stood there as she said,"It is fine. I am now in Class 1-C along with Haru.". "Let me guess. You two are replacing Al and Joe." said Cora. "Yeah. Haru is happy about it but I heard that both Class D and E are a good class for them." said Moka. "So do you like Natsu as well?" said Irene. "Yeah as a friend. You know that right Cora?" said Moka. "Yeah." said Cora. The four girls talked as Issac stood there with Ben.

Issac said,"So why does Natsu get all of the girls?!". "You can be a real idiot sometimes Issac. Natsu is kind to everyone but he isn't perfect. He does have a bit of temper from he has told about me about his old form or ancestor." said Ben. "Yeah. I heard that his ancestor's temper could destroy anything in his way and that he was a master." said Issac. "So do you think we should let Cora, Haru, Moka, and Katie join the club?" said Ben.

Daichi stood there as he said,"If they know about Natsu's curse, I think that is a yes. We need to make sure that Irene doesn't kiss him.". "Why?" said the two. Rias stood there as she said,"Well. It is due to the fact that....".  Daichi covered her mouth as he said,"You will find out soon you guys.". "Oh. I get it. She .... him." said Issac. "Why aren't you saying the word?" said Ben. "She must have incredible hearing." said Daichi and Rias. "Ah." said the two.

Natsu stood there looking at his phone. He was locked in a room by Dante, Rex, and Matt. They told him to wait in there for a while. "Man. I wonder how my grandfather is doing. He hasn't answer my texts." thought Natsu. He sensed something as he heard a girl giggling behind him. "Don't worry. I'm not here to hurt you Natsu Chan." said a girl. Natsu saw a girl standing there. She had light green hair along with amber eyes.

Natsu said,"Who the hell are you?". "You really need to calm that nasty temper of yours or you won't get any girls that way. My name is Emily Peters and I am your senior." said Emily. Natsu noticed the bow which was pink as she said,"You like the bow? As your queen, I can do whatever.". "You're the Queen?" said Natsu. "Yes. It is finally nice to meet you Natsu. I heard a lot of good things about you from Efren and Lucas." said Emily.

Natsu said,"So how did you even get in here?". "Oh. I have my ways. So do you have any questions for me? I think you have some about our school being the home to the Sorcerers from the Great War
or is it that the Crois are back." said Emily. "How did you?" said Natsu. "I have my ways. Not even the Student Council knows about your little secret with Rain Scott and Cole Glacier. They are both Sorcerers by the way." said Emily.

She walked toward him as he blocked her. "Don't you want me to kiss you?" said Emily. "You know what my lips can do." said Natsu. "I know but I always want to be a boy." said Emily. He dodge her as the door open. Irene stood there with the rest of his friends as Emily was gone. "Natsu? What are you doing here?" said Irene. "Oh reasons. I don't even know why myself but Dante, Rex, and Matt brought me in here." said Natsu.

Matt said,"I have no idea about what you are talking about.". "Yeah. We were at the party the entire time." said Rex. "You doing alright?" said Dante. "Yeah. I guess I'm just tired from today. It has been a stressful day" said Natsu. "I'm guessing that there is another Sorcerer in the school and her name is Emily Peters." thought Natsu. "Natsu." said Irene. She kissed him as Irene said,"You're now my wife and I shall protect you.". 'What?!" said the class. "This is going to be a lot of fun." thought Natsu.

Next time,
Natsu and the rest of First Years have their big magic exams. Who is Emily Peters and what will Irene's kiss do to Natsu's personal life?
 
Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Efren Adams. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. Dirty Blond. Brown. 6 foot 6. B. Virgo. September 18. Relaxing, metal music, cooking, his friends, and job. His little brother, techno music, teachers, and troublemakers.
Emily Peters. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. Light Green. Amber. 5 foot 11. O. Jan 18. Capricorn. Cooking, teasing her juniors, shopping, fashion, Star Valley, her sister, Natsu’s massages, and Natsu. People who make her mad, people who hurt her family and loved ones, and trouble in her school.

No comments:

Post a Comment