Sunday, September 13, 2015

Soul Episode 26 Shopping Trip part 2 The Mall of Souls


A/N:Warning, this mall is not where the Grim Reaper buys thing or any other person who hunts souls of some kind shops at. We are introducing more characters in this part because the next arc Summer Break will have some more getting introduced. I really know that I have a problem with adding more characters than necessary but I blame myself for that. I think it is working on not my original content for so long and they have a lot of characters in every one of them so I blame this on myself. 

It is a good thing that I can admit my problems. I got a way to keep track on all of this info so I don't have to remember all of this story which is a lot and we haven't left the first arc. Lets begin already folks because we have a lot of stuff in this. By the way, Natsu's right arm is still in a cast by the way and it will be in there until I decide to get rid of it. This part is going to be long because of stuff for the next arc. So if you like a long episode, don't expect another one for a long time or soon. It really matters on what I feel like.

At the mall, Efren was walking with his friend Percy and they were holding food. "Hey Efren. I owe you a lot of this." said Percy. "It is no problem Percy. We have been friends for how long exactly? It is no problem." said Efren. "Yeah. I didn't expect this today either man. I mean you are planning for the first year summer trip." said Percy. "Yeah. I got stuck going along with Karen to go with them. It was a unlucky day for me." said Efren.

The two saw a group of five girls with three different hair colors. The blond ran over to the boys as she said,"Thanks Efren and Percy. I owe you two something later.". "Maybe we can sit down. I know that Percy would like a kiss Juliet but I would like to sit down." said Efren. Juliet grabbed the trays as she said,"I'll keep that in mind.". Carla said,"So are you going to miss going to the hot spring? I mean it sucks that you don't get to come with us.".

Claire said,"I think that it is strange why they picked you two to go with the first year despite having the strongest Soul in the entire school being in there.". "I'm guessing for security reasons myself but it won't be so bad. The beach is going to be pretty sweet and also I am the only second year guy going with them." said Efren. "You sound like your brother there Efren." said Sarah. "Don't remind me. It is how we are related by nothing alike." said Efren.

Rachel said,"Hasn't he touched all of the first year girls before the end of April?". "Yes." said Efren who sighed loudly. "At least your brother talks to you Efren. I mean mine hates my guts." said Juliet who was sulking. "It isn't your fault Juliet. I mean you are really popular with the guys because you're on the swimming team and you are one of the hottest girls in school. You are really smart and you are very nice to everyone." said Carla.

Claire said,"She is right but I can see why Wade hates your guts.". "Yeah but at least, I have you guys and Percy here. He is such a sweet guy you guys. I mean he sat through that new movie starring Eva Summers with me." said Juliet. "A chick flick Efren. It had all of the cliches man." said Percy. "It did but you sat through it with me because you love me don't you?" said Juliet. "Yeah." said Percy who blushed.

Sarah said,"You two are so cute together. I mean it is all thanks to one of the Executive Committee's best Souls. So what is Natsu like?". "From the girls in my class, they saw that he is really tall and he is also cute. He isn't my type." said Rachel. "He is a very interesting guy because I think he could be the next Grand Master." said Efren. "Are you serious? I mean I really hate to say this but it is mostly likely going to be Aurora who the grandmistress picks." said Juliet.

Percy said,"I can't believe you just say that.". "I know." said Juliet. "Karen is pretty nice but she isn't really the girl for me." said Efren. "Yeah. She is a little too closer to she would must not be named for my liking. Her brother I heard is pretty cool." said Carla. "Yeah. So shouldn't you answer your phone Efren?" said Claire. The boy noticed that his phone was erupting with texts as he said,"Thanks you so much Claire. Let me go answer this. I'll be right back.".

Meanwhile, Natsu's group was currently shopping in the swimsuit section of the store. Matt sat there and he said,"My god. This is the definition of torture. I mean how long does it take to pick one? We are only going to be there for a week.". "Yeah but girls need a lot of prep work and planning to make themselves appealing to the guy that they are crushing on." said Natsu. "Where did you that man? It sounds something out of a self help book." said Jake.

Natsu said,"I have an older sister. She taught me some stuff along with my grandfather and my boss and all of them were good at reading people.". "Ah. That makes sense. So are you feeling okay?" said Terry. Natsu was looking around for someone or something as he said,"I am totally fine. I'm just look at stuff.". "You must be tired or something. I heard that your sister came to your room last night. So why did she need you?" said Matt.

Natsu said,"Oh your normal brother and sister stuff. She has lived overseas for a while and she has no clue about how to cook for herself. So she asked me for some cooking advice.". "Ah. You two know that you guys have a weird relationship right? I mean you two are so weird." said Jake. "I don't think so Jake. I mean it is a normal relationship between siblings. Right Terry?" said Natsu. "Not really. I have a step sister who hates my guts." said Terry.

Rain stood there with Alex as Alex said,"So are you guys bored yet?". "Yeah. I got really interested in the relationship between Natsu and Reva though." said Matt. "It is a pretty interesting one. I will admit that but the rumors about you and Rain being a couple is crazier." said Alex. "Really Rain and Natsu?" said Jake. Rain grabbed Natsu as she said,"So did you seen them Natsu? I mean they weren't in the dressing rooms".

Natsu told Rain about the whole potion thing on the train ride down here."I haven't seen them yet at all. Sorry for asking you this but I felt Irene and Cora need this. I don't think being a former solider of the German army is good for making friends." said Natsu. Rain said,"It is fine Natsu. We should have been able to see a group of six girls being well girls but I haven't seen them yet.". "Yeah and I really don't think Sora would be helpful." said Natsu.

Natsu got a text as Rain said,"Is it from Ryo's group? They are here right?". "Yeah Rain. He said that he can sees them in the food court along with Efren. He has incredible vision like 20/10 vision." said Natsu. "So what are you going to do? I don't think telling Efren about your curse is a good thing at all Natsu." said Rain. "Yeah but I can't let those guys do this. They may think that they are girls but who knows what could happen if Efren finds out about all of this," said Natsu.

Rain said,"You really care about your friends don't you?". "I care about everyone Rain. I am a really nice guy. I better get going. Tell the group that I have an errand for Reva to complete at the very last minute." said Natsu. "Okay. Good luck out there." said Rain. He ran off as Rain walked back into the store as Alex stood there with a smile. "So what were you and Natsu talking about?" said Alex. Rain ignored her as Alex said,"I know that you like him Rain.".

Rain stopped as Alex said,"Did you think that you could hide your crush on him? I don't think he or anyone knows about it but me and you.". "Why are you talking about this?" said Rain. "We're friends Rain and I don't want to see you sad. You need to admit your feeling to him eventfully. I mean Natsu is a really popular guy and he has a lot of girls who like him. You need to make a move on him and I think you should do it before it is too late." said Alex.

Rain sighed as she said,"You are right but how should I do this? As you can tell, I am not the best at expressing emotions. You can probably tell by now Alex but I like him a lot. So where are the others exactly? I don't want the others especially Irene and Cora.". "They are going to see Ben right now. Do you seriously think that you could do this without me?" said Dana. She stood there as Alex said,"Are you ready to do this?". "Yeah. Lets make her shine." said Dana.

Meanwhile, Efren saw Natsu and he said,"Hey man. What are you doing here?". "I wanted to know something. Did you see a girl with long brown hair and blue eyes?" said Natsu. "Yeah. She gave me a weird feeling like she was very freaking annoying to say the least. She gave me the same vibe as my brother. Why?" said Efren. "It is nothing but I need to find her right now. Lets say that she caused me some trouble." said Natsu.

Efren said,"She has dirty on you right?". "Not really but I need to find her soon." said Natsu. "Do you need some help?" said Efren. "Nah. I got it." said Natsu. "You know that you have people to help you out right?" said Efren. "I know that and I will be using that later on in life." said Natsu. The boy ran off as Efren walked back over to his friends more confused than ever. Natsu saw the six girls sitting and talking. Natsu sat down at a table as he called Ryo.          

The boy was on the second floor with his eyes keeping an eye on the girls who looked like the boys but they were female along with Natsu who was enjoying a drink. "So what is Natsu doing? Is he down there?" said Haru. He was working on his staff as Kari said,"I think he is because he cares a lot about his friends.". "Yeah. He is a great guy." said April. Daichi said,"Your phone is ringing by the way Ryo.". "Oh thanks. You guys know what I am like in the Heaven's Eyes." said Ryo.

Ryo's Heaven's Eyes is the mode where Ryo is able to see anything but he completely focused on his target so outside noises can't affect him at all. Ryo answer his phone and he put it on speaker. "So did you find out a cure Rias?" said Natsu. Rias said,"Yes but I need Ryo to shoot it into a drink for it to work at all.". "I can get down there using Yashu." said Haru. "It is too risky. We need someone who doesn't stick out and you do." said Daichi. 

Haru sulked as Natsu said,"So you need someone to get them a drink so that Ryo can shoot the cure into their drink to turned them back into boys,". "I think that is the plan Natsu. I don't think you can work either." said Kari. "I think Natsu could do it." said April. "I would think the same thing as well you April but all of them know Natsu which will make the plan fail." said Daichi. "I got a plan so let me do this. I will need the cure." said Ryo.

Rias handled him the cure as Rias said,"You got this right?". "Hey. You are talking to the master of the arrow here." said Ryo. He made a bow appear out of thin air as he fired the cure. It flew across the mall as it hid the six girls directly and it caused an smoke explosion. "Wow. Your aim is pretty dam incredible man." said Haru. "Thanks. So what happened down there Natsu?" said Ryo. "Did it work at all?" said the three girls. "Yeah. They are back to normal." said Natsu. 

Meanwhile, Stacey was looking at a mirror. It was super cute as she would call it. "So what is it? Is a mirror that interesting to you?" said Cindy. She stood there with Cora and Irene. The three boys were currently carrying their bags as Stacey said,"Yeah. Doesn't it look cute to you?". "It does but it seems very mystical." said Irene. "It is also pretty expensive." said Cora. The shopkeeper peeked her head out to see the group looking at it and she said,"Are you girls interested in the mirrors?".

Terry was happy to not be carrying anything at all as the other boys were as well. "Man. I still can't believe how much money they just spent." said Jake. "Yeah. I am used to this because Stacey as you learn today is a shopaholic." said Matt. "You can say that again Matt and I will get a lot stronger from this." said Terry. "So where did Rain, Alex, and Dana go? I know Natsu had something to do for his sister again." said Jake.

Terry said,"I have know those three along with Karen but I've never understood them in the slightest so don't ask me.". "I wonder if it is because of Rain's crush on Natsu." said Matt. "Rain like Natsu? I understand why but she has some really strong competition." said Jake. "Yeah. I mean one is a cat girl, one is a bear girl, one is German, one is French, and one is Moka." said Terry. "You forgot about one." said Matt. "Who?" said Terry and Jake. "Akane." said Matt. 

The girls were looking at the mirror which the shopkeeper called the Mirror of Lovers. It looks to be a small mirror. Cora said,"So why is it called the Mirror of Lovers?". "Good question. The girl who used the mirror in the past was in love with the prince. The mirror gave her a lot of confidence to ask out the prince and here is the thing, they got together." said the shopkeeper. "That story sounds very beautiful. So how much does it cost?" said Irene.

The shopkeeper crossed her arms as she said,"A lot of money. It is made of a really rare metal that is pretty rare.". Stacey held a credit card as she said,"Will this work?". "Yes it will. I will be right back oh loyal consumer." said the woman. She was gone as Cindy said,"Was that a credit card?". "Yeah. It is from my daddy." said Stacey. "Aren't you the daughter of a diplomat?" said Irene. "Yes. I've a lot of money." said Stacey.

The shop keeper came back with the mirror in a bag as she said,"I hope to see you again.". The girls saw the boys and Jake said,"So did you buy it?". "She is really rich." said Cindy. "Yeah. I got that from all of these clothes." said Terry. "So are you guys ready to go back to the dorms?" said Cora. "I would like that a lot." said Terry and Jake. The group was gone excluding Matt and Stacey who had stuff to do.

Ben was currently with Akane's group as he said,"So you guys came to spy on me?". "Yeah. It was a good plan no?" said Issac. The five were in Ben's work place which is a music store. "So you really like music don't you?" said Akane. "Yeah. My family loves music. It became my passion and I hope to do something with music after high school." said Ben. "You could join one of the schools's many music clubs?" said Karen. 

Ben shook his head as he said,"I don't have any time on my hands.". "That makes sense. I wonder if Efren and Natsu answer my texts." said Emily. "How did you get Natsu's number Emily? I am kinda of curious." said Akane. "I better not tell them that I got it from his phone without his permission so I need to think of a lie." thought Emily. "He gave it to me." said Emily. "Ah. That makes sense. So can you show me some stuff Ben?" said Karen.

The two were gone as Issac said,"So do you think those two could become more than friends? They are pretty close.". "You are just like your sister when it comes to romance. Do you two want to know one of the reasons behind the rivalry of the Student Council and Executive Committee?" said Emily who smiled. "Sure." said the two. "It is because of Lucas. Both Aurora and Honoka liked him and you can guess the outcome." said Emily. "Ah." said Akane. 

Stacey was walking with Matt. "So why did you want to keep that mirror with you? I mean the others are carrying your bags back to the dorms." said Matt. "I just wanted to. Do you think Terry and Dana will get together one of these days?" said Stacey. "You could the same thing about Jake and Cindy. I think those two are in love with each other but they won't admit their feeling for each other by now. It is quite annoying." said Matt. 

The two saw Alex and Dana waiting outside of a store holding some bags. Alex said,"Hey Matt. So you and Stacey. I didn't see that coming.". "We were just talking. So where is Rain?" said Dana. "I hope she puts on the red dress." said Dana. "Red dress?" said Matt. "You guys do know that Rain is in love with Natsu right?" said Alex. "Seriously?! I thought Rain wasn't interested in guys at all. It is so weird to hear." said Stacey.

Dana said,"It is because Stacey is really bad at expressing her emotions. We have been friends with her since we were kids so we could tell.". "So what is with the red dress?" said Matt. "It makes her look amazing." said Alex. "Ah." said Stacey. Rain stood there  and her gray hair looked like it just came out of a salon. "Wow. You look amazing." said Matt. "Thanks. So where is Natsu? I thought you said that he would be here." said Rain.

Dana said,"Be patient young one. He will be here soon. So are you ready?". "Yes. Thanks you guys. I hope I don't mess it up." said Rain. "So why aren't you wearing the dress?" said Alex. "I think Natsu likes this style more." said Rain. "A good answer. We better get going. Good luck Rain. We'll be here with ice cream." said Stacey. Matt saw Natsu coming from a distance and he said,"Later.". The four were gone.

Natsu saw Rain and he said,"So where is Dana? She said that you girls need me.". "Oh. Matt came by and he volunteered his help. So can I ask you something?" said Rain. The two were walking around as Natsu said,"Shoot.". "Do you like anyone?" said Rain. "Yeah. I like you." said Natsu. "Really? Are you serious?!" said Rain. Natsu was quiet and after a few minutes,"Yeah. I mean you are one of my good friends right?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"Is something wrong Natsu?". "It is nothing." said Natsu. "You know that you can trust me with anything right? We are friends." said Rain. She thought,"And I hope we can be more.". "Okay. I need you to keep this between us. I need you to keep this a secret." said Natsu. "You can trust me. So is your arm going to be okay?" said Rain. "Yeah. Trust me." said Natsu. "I will now tell me what is the matter." said Rain. "Okay." said Natsu. 

Next time,
Fun Times at the Beach. The First Year along with the teachers and four second year students are here for the Summer Break and they are on the Enchanted Isles.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Percy Taylor. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. 6 foot 2. Black. Brown. O. May 15. Taurus. His friends, video games, fighting, Juliet, history, and science. People who draw out things longer than it needs to be.
Juliet Stone. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. 5 foot 11. Honey Blond. Blue. A. February 9. Aquarius. Her friends, video games, swimming, math, shopping, Percy, and fashion. Her little brother hating her, Aurora, and horror.
Carla Baker. 16 years old. Second year Class E at Star Valley High. 5 foot 10. Brown. Green. B. March 13. Pisces. English, stories, writing, shopping, fashion, and hanging out with her friends. Math, a bad story, and arcades.
Rachel Wood. 16 years old. Second year Class E at Star Valley High. 5 foot 9. Brown. Blue. A. September 14. Virgo. Science, science fiction, shopping, fashion, and tests. Horror, things with no logic behind it, and gym.
Sarah Arnold. 16 years old. Second year Class F at Star Valley High. 5 foot 9. Black, Green. B. October 7. Libra. Fashion, shopping, and hanging out with her friends. Tests.
Claire Soto. 16 years old. Second year Class F at Star Valley High. 5 foot 10. Black. Brown. AB. June 22. Cancer. History, shopping, fashion, and hanging out with her friends. Math, Bad sportsmanship, and perverts.

No comments:

Post a Comment