Sunday, September 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 133 Universe Armor part 3 Old Faces.


A/N:The latest chapter of Fairy Tail was amazing. Spoiler alert. I was planning to talk about the latest episode of the anime which gave me the feels just like the manga did. The latest manga chapter was awesome for two reasons. Baby Makarov is so cute because he looks smaller than he does in the current time line. The other reasons is seeing Mavis and Zeref actually kissing. I mean they kissed not like Erza and Jellal did back in the Grand Magic Games arc.

So take that Erza and Jellal fans. I can see it but this is the first real kiss between two main characters and that is how Mavis died. I know this sounds stupid but I would love to see Aquarius back in the series in the most unlikely way but I want her back. She is my favorite spirit by the way because she is a tsundere folks. Thanks TV Tropes. I think we should begin already because why not.

Group 1 which consisted Bob, Allison, Stella, Barry, and Sophia were heading toward the location of the Sword of Justice is located in the Abril's castle which is rumored to be abandoned since everyone was kidnapped. "Man. I can't believe that we are going to my home to find one of the treasures. This is so weird." said Barry. "Yeah but I think the name is weirder. Dragonspire?" said Stella. "I think its name is after something in the past right?" said Bob.

Barry said,"Correct Bob. It was named after a dragon who used to live nearby the kingdom. He was super nice to the humans. I think his name is Sivarth.". "Isn't he the dragon who lives inside of Bob along with his fiance Raziel?" said Sophia. "Yeah. He is actually really nice and he helps Bob with his Dragon magic." said Allison. "So cool." said Barry. "Yeah. We should get going." said Bob. The group was heading toward the castle which is nearby the beach along with the other stuff.

Steve, Lora, and Lucky which is Group 2 is heading toward the Serene Marsh to collect the Helmet of Heart is. "So what is the Serene Marsh? Lucky thinks it is really serene." said Lucky. "Maybe. I wonder what it is like." said Steve. "Yeah. Do you think Kara will be fine by herself?" said Lora. "I think she will do fine. She is with Kurt and Ana." said Steve. "Lucky thinks Kurt and Ana are nice but Bob is the best." said Lucky.

Lora said,"Yes. He seems to change people around him.". "Lucky thinks he should marry Allison or Stella? Lucky can't decide. What do you think Steve?" said Lucky. "I can't decide on how myself. I have a soft spot for Allison but I love you Lora." said Steve. "I know that Steve. I want Stella because of the bond that we share as spirit wizard." said Lora. "Makes sense." said the two boys. "Yeah and we are almost there." said Lora. "Cool." said Steve and Lucky.

X, Myra, and Rose were heading toward the Slelm Hills which are the mountains. "So what do you think about Bob being guild master?" said Rose. "To be honest with you two, I could see it. I mean it would sense. His heart is connected to the guild and that is where his strength comes from. I would be jealous of him but I don't want to be my father." said X. "That man isn't really part of the family right Myra?" said Rose.

Myra said,"Correct Rose. So tell me do you like Allison or Stella more Rose?". "I can't decide at all Myra. Her and Stella are both perfect for my big brother." said Rose. "I can agree with that." said X who smiled. "So you two ready to find the item and save this country?" said Myra. "Yeah. We are the best guild in Meca." said Rose. "You are correct Rose. Now lets have some fun ladies." said X. The three went to the mountains.

Kurt was relaxing on the beach with Kara as Ana stood there. "We are supposed to be looking for the Shield of Sun here." said Ana. "You need to chill out." said Kurt. "Yeah. We are here to have fun and do work." said Kara. Ana said,"I know that but I want to save this country.". "Same here but I want to have fun before I get gray hairs." said Kurt. "So how old are you?" said Kara. "18. I don't like talking about my birthday." said Kurt.

Kara said,"Personal reasons. I got that. We should relax for a little more longer.". "Yeah and then work time." said Kurt, Ana sighed as she sat with the two staring at the ocean. After an hour, the two girls dragged Kurt to go look for their item as the boy was sad. 'Man. I should have made it a longer time." said Kurt. "I would agree but we have work to do right Ana?" said Kara. "Yeah. Lets get this over with to enjoy our beach vacation." said Ana.

Group five was heading toward the Phantom Cove as Scampers said,"Man. Their fish was really just okay.". "You can tell the difference? It taste the same as the one in Mural to me." said Johnny. "You shouldn't have said that." said Jade. Johnny was pressed up against the tree as Scampers said,"There is a huge difference!". He lectured Johnny as Dawn said,"So Scampers's love for fish isn't from his parents right?".

Jade said,"I don't think it is.". Johnny was free as he said,"I understand fish now.". "Good. So are we going to find this Crest thing?" said Scampers. "It has a name and yes. The others are doing their part so we should as well." said Dawn. "Doesn't matter. We will be able to handle it." said Johnny who was cracking his knuckles. "Do you honestly expect a fight in there?" said Dawn. "It is just a normal thing in Heroes." said Jade and Scampers. "Lets go." said Johnny.

Back at the beach, Kurt's team found something that looks like a shield being guarded by the same sand monsters from yesterday. "I guess we found it so go us." said Kurt. 'Yeah but this is too easy. It must have some sort of guardian or final boss." said Kara. "Yeah." said Ana. The two Heroes heard,"I hope we don't have any problems now.". They saw Luther walking toward the monsters. "What is he doing here?! I thought he was in Prion," said Kurt.

Kara said,"You guys went to Prion? I heard about that place when I was little. It is very similar to our world isn't it?". "Yeah and that guy must be the counterpart to Luther. He looks different from what I remembered for sure." said Ana. "I see. So was he strong back in Prion?" said Kara. "I guess but that was a long time ago." said Kurt. "So are you two ready to fight? We may have too." said Ana. 'Sure thing Ana." said the two.

Back in the mountain, X saw dragon like monsters guarding armor and X said,"This is going to be taking candy for a baby.". "You do that?" said Rose. "No. It is a saying." said X. "Oh. I knew that. I was just testing you and you passed." said Rose. "That right there sounds like your big brother back in the day to me." said Myra. The four heard,"I love being in complete control of them. It gives me so much power.".

A girl who looked like a female Randy stood there as Myra said,"I think I have seen her before. She was in Prion or was the male one?". "I guess this must his counterpart here. This is quite strong to say the least." said Rose. "Yeah. We're going to have fight her. I guess that she is going to try and stop us from completing the job." said X. "So we need to fight?" said Rose. 'Yeah but that is our guild in a nut shell." said Myra. "Aye." said X.

Steve, Lucky, and Lora were in the Serene Marsh which is rumored to have no evil inside of it but it had tree monsters walking around and they were bring control by Sue who looked a lot more mature than her Prion counterpart. "So isn't that Sue? I thought she was in Prion." said Steve. "How do you know about that?" said Lora. "Yami is a big fan of Johnny so he knows everything about him." said Lucky.

Lora said,"I see. So what should we do?". "Knowing our luck, we're going to have to fight them. It'll be a hard fight though." said Steve. "Lucky thinks we can do it. So lets do it already. Lucky's body is shaken and stirred." said Lucky. "He has been hanging out with Sake right?" said Lora. "Yeah. I think we should stop him while we are ahead." said Steve. "Lucky is lost." said Lucky. "Don't worry about it so much." said Steve.

Johnny, Jade, Dawn, and Scampers found the crest being guarded by monsters as the strangest thing in the room was the Chreax reading a book. "So do you two know him?" said Jade. "Just because we are Chreax, it doesn't mean that we know every single one." said Dawn. "He may be one of the 100 eggs that came to Prion 14 years ago." said Scampers. "Maybe Scampers. It looks way smarter than you." said Johnny.

Scampers was sad as Dawn said,"You need to stay focused on this or you won't get any fish from this amazing shop where they sell the best fish.". Scampers's eye turned into fish as Jade said,'So I guess you can make Scampers do whatever you want if you promise him fish.". "I will keep that in mind. I will be using that." said Johnny. "Lets go." said Scampers. He was stopped by Jade as the group sat there waiting for a perfect time.

Bob's group sneaked into the castle which was haunted by suits of armor along with a lot more stuff along those lines. "Wow. This castle is tiny compared to the one in Prion." said Stella. "Prion? What is that?" said Sophia and Barry. "It is an alternative universe of ours. My counterpart is a dick but he is dead now." said Bob. "Should we ask?" said the two royal bloods. "No. You two really shouldn't ask." said Allison.

They found the Sword of Justice which was in the middle of a rock. It was being guarded by a knight and a taller Felix. "Felix? What is he doing here?" said Stella. "Felix and Derek. What are they doing here?" said Barry. "You know them?" said Allison. "They're members of the Brigade who were taken along with my family." said Barry. "Barry. I don't think they would betray this country but they were taken over by darkness." said Bob. Barry said,"Really?!". "Yes. We will save them." said Bob.

Next time,
The fight between the Heroes plus Monsters and royal members vs the hypnotized Brigade. The items are coming together as the heroes collect them.

Events/Battles:
Group 1 which consists of Bob, Allison, Stella, Barry, and Sophia head toward the abandoned Dragonspire castle which is where the royal family lived and it is where the Sword of Justice is.
Group 2 which consists of Steve, Lora, and Lucky goes toward the Serene Marsh to find the Helmet of Heart is hidden.
Group 3 which consists of X, Myra. and Rose goes toward Slelm Hills where the Armor of Adventure is hiding inside of the dangerous place.
Group 4 which consists of Kurt, Kara, and Ana stay here to look for the Shield of Sun which is in the beach.
Group 5 which consists of Johnny, Jade, Scampers, and Dawn go toward the Phantom Cove where the Crest of Courage is hidden.
Kurt's team find the shield being guarded by the sand monsters along with Luther which shocks both Ana and Kurt causing Kara to ask questions.
X's group finds the armor being guarded by dragon like monster with the armor of the royal family along with Miranda who looks like a female version of Randy.
Steve's group finds the Helmet of Heart being guarded by tree like monsters with the crest of the royal family along with Sue which confused the group due to her being from Prion.
Johnny's group finds the Crest of Courage with ghosts and other horror themed monsters both with the crest of the royal family and a Chreax reading a book.
Bob's group finds the Sword of Justice along with possessed suits of armor and medieval like elements with the crest of the royal family. The group sees Felix and Derek along with them confusing the prince to the extreme.

Locations/Items:
Dragonspire. This is where the royal family lives.
Slelm Hills. It is the mountains in Abril.
Starfish Coast. It is the beach here in Abril.
Serene Marsh. It is where nothing evil can be in.
Phantom Cove. It is a abandoned ruins which used to be part of the Dragonspire castle.
Sword of Justice. This blade can destroy any evil. It can only be used by someone pure of heart or the royal family.  When combined, they made the universe armor.
Helmet of Heart. This helmet allows anyone that wears it to control the minds of their enemies. It can only be used by someone pure of heart or the royal family. When combined, they made the universe armor.
Armor of Adventure. This armor protects the wielder from any magic attack. It can only be used by someone pure of heart or the royal family. When combined, they made the universe armor.
Shield of Sun. This shield can block all magic based attack and then reflect it back to them. It can only be used by someone pure of heart or the royal family. When combined, they made the universe armor.
Crest of Courage. This crest gives the person an extra amount of power. It can only be used by someone pure of heart or the royal family. When combined, they made the universe armor.
Universe Armor. This armor gives the person inside the power of a the universe. It can be sentient if no one is inside of it. It can be used by anyone to control the universe with ease. It has a good and evil half.

No comments:

Post a Comment