Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 134 Universe Armor part 4 Heroes, Monsters, and Royalty vs the Brigade.


A/N: I know that I should be making more Power Guild but I like working on Soul because it is different. I am not giving up because I have gotten this far and I am not giving up. I am also putting Barry in the new characters because past me forgot about it. I am quite the forgetful person when it comes to stuff sometimes. I hope to be making two episode of this every week but I may do but I hope to get at least two done.

So the latest chapter of Fairy Tail was sweet. I mean we got to see Master Hades in a new light. I mean I thought he was an okay character and I still do but it is nice to see him spending time to revive his friend. I feel bad for Zeref because he killed the person that he loved. It also had a Gajeel and Levy moment which is my favorite pairing in Fairy Tail. You all know this by now. I will admit this now but this story and Rave Master is really good at pairings. I think Shouenen are really good about that.

Johnny said,"Okay. Here is the plan. Jade, you provide me and Dawn some cover as we handled the monsters. Scampers, you take care of the Chreax. We will collect the Crest after we take care of the grunts.". "Gotcha." said the girls. "Will I get fish after this?" said Scampers. "Yeah. We will enjoy the fishes of the gods." said Johnny. Scampers was determined to fight now as his group thought,"This is going to interesting.".

Scampers flew over to the Chreax who put his book down. "I see that I have to deal with a Cherax. It will be a battle but as a member of the Brigade. I can't let the royal family done or Felix. I shall fight this annoying pest or I shall disgrace the name of Tomas of the Brigade." said Tomas. He went into his battle form as he counter Scampers. "Why are you trying to steal the treasure of the royal family thief?" said Tomas.

Scampers said,"Thief? You are working with those monsters?! I mean they are evil.". Tomas ignored him and the two Chreax kept fighting. Dawn said,"Inferno Feather Storm!". She fired out feathers of fire as they burned through the monsters with ease. Johnny stood there as he said,"Metal Sword!". He went through them and he cut them in half. Jade said,"Letter Magic! Boulders!". The word boulders appeared from the sky as they came crashing down.

Jade said,"I've an idea. Can you two protect me while I go grab the Crest?". "Sure thing. You go help Scampers with that one." said Johnny. Dawn looked up to see the two male Cherex fighting it out as she said,"Okay. Good luck.". She flew up to them as Johnny said,"Get ready to start running! Metal Storm! Spears!". He made a storms which had a lot of spears hitting the monster and he said,"Metal Blast!".

He fired them out  as they exploded. Jade ran toward the crest and she was blocked by a werewolf as she said,"Letter Magic! Moon!". The werewolf went toward the ground in pain as she ran toward the crest. Tomas saw the human running toward the treasure as he said,"I must stop her!". He flew to the girl as Dawn stopped him. "I thought you would be able to handle him." said Dawn. Tomas said,"You are quite the beautiful girl.".

Dawn was stunned as she said,"Really?". "Yeah. I've always thought that love was a very annoying emotion because of reasons. You should become my wife." said Tomas. Scampers got mad as he said with angry,"I won't let you have her! Holy Crash!". He made a lot of magic hit him toward the ruins as Scampers said,"She is mine.". "Really? I didn't think you could like anything other than fish." said Dawn.

Scampers said,"You and I are really close so I wouldn't want you to be with someone else.". "Oh. I see. So do you think we should go help Johnny?" said Dawn. The two saw that Johnny was having a lot of fun destroying the monsters and Scampers said,"Lets go.". He flew down there as Dawn said,"I guess you do like me.". She flew down as Johnny said,"Oh hey you guys. Lets finish them off already because I am bored.".

Scampers slashed through them with his swords as Dawn well burned them to ashes. Jade grabbed the item as it glowed green. It blinded her and she was in a green sphere as Johnny said,"Jade!". He ran toward her location as he thought,"What is going on?!". "We will go find info about this. They must have some here in the ruins." said Dawn. "Aye Madam!" said Scampers. The two flew off as Johnny kept pounding through the sphere.

Jade saw something as she said,"Where am I?". "If you have collected the Crest of Courage, you must be able to collect the other items with ease." said a voice. She looked around as she saw a altar with a clock and several stars around it. "This is the Altar of Space and Time. Once you collected all of them, head there to obtain ultimate power." said the voice. A flash of light happened as Jade said,"I need to tell the other about this.".

Johnny saw her standing there holding the crest as he hugged her. The two cats stopped as Jade said with a smile,"I am going to be fine. No need to worry about me.". "I can still be worried about you!" yelled Johnny. She smiled as she said,"I know. You trained me to be strong. I have found something interesting about this whole thing.". She told the three about the Altar as she sent message to the other four teams. They went there as Tomas was following them.

X stood there as he sensed something. He turned around to see the dragon looking at them in their attack mode as he said,"Get ready to fight ladies. I will handle the dragons.". "That would sound like an good idea except that I won't let you because that would like be against my orders. I would hate to make Felix mad at me." said female Randy. She stood there with the monsters as she said,"Sup. My name is Miranda and I am with the Brigade.".

Rose said,"The Brigade? I thought you guys were working with the kingdom. I am so confused right now.". "I'm as well Rose but we will cross that bridge when we get there okay. Lets us get ready to cause some Heroes based pain." said Myra who was transforming into the same form as the one in her fight against Lana. She flew into the air as Miranda said,"You seem like a lot of fun. I think I'll have fun controlling you.".

Miranda went into the air with some dragons as Rose said,"Rose Garden and Death Storm!". The two attacks trapped the dragons in some plants as the storm killed them. The fire around X grew stronger as it burned the dragons. "Rose. Can you handle them?" said X. "Yeah. I am a Yagami. We are very strong so go collect the Armor." said Rose. X ran off as Rose fired out several spells at the dragons which were being destroy with ease.

Myra was blasted dragons with Demon Blasts and Demon Storm. "This is fun you know. I mean you are quite the powerful wizard. It will be fun controlling you from now on." said Miranda. She held her hand in the air as she said,"Second Stage.". Myra felt like her body was on fire as she said,"Stop it!". Rose stopped to see Myra falling toward the ground. Rose caught her as she saw one of her spell standing there.

Myra said,"Where is X?". "He is getting the armor. What are you thinking?" said Rose. "I'm about to release one of my ultimate spells Demon Queen. Stand back." said Myra. The magic grew stronger as she turned into a strange dragon like demon. She rushed toward Miranda and her spell. She said with an evil grin,"This is going to be so much fun no! Planetary Explosion!". The explosion covered her magic and Miranda as they were defeated.

X sighed as he said,"She is just like Bob. They both go overboard way too much.". He saw the item of interest and he grabbed it. He held it with his left hand as he said,"This is pretty light. I thought it would be heavy because of the importance of it.". The two girls joined up with him as Jade's letter appeared. X read it and he said,"Lets go.". The two girls read it as they went to the Altar of Space and Time and Miranda followed them.

Kurt was looking at the Shield and the monsters. "So can we start fighting them?" said Kurt. "Yes but think about this wisely." said Kara. Ana noticed that he was running toward them as she said,"Kara. I think that Kurt thinking wisely at all is rare.". "I got that. We better go with him." said Kara. "Right. I think this is weird."said Ana. The two ran down there as Kurt said,"Passion Hammer!". He smacked down the monsters as Luther said,"This is very interesting. Lets fight.".

Luther ran toward Kurt as Kurt said,"Passion Cannon!". The cannon fired at the man and Luther said with a smile,"Sick him boys!". The slime blocked him and they trapped him in it. "This is a weird and cool magic." said Kurt. "Oh thanks. You must be quite the charmer with the ladies." said Luther. Kurt was lost as Kara said,"Kurt! Stay focused! Chain Swipe!". Luther blocked the chain with some slime and he said,"This is fun. So where is the pipsqueak?".

Kurt was using his magic to try and break out of the slime. Ana stood there as she said,"Turbine Blast Double!". She fired out two powerful wind spells as they destroy several sand monsters. "I am having a lot of fun. Lets get them!" said Luther. Several slime monsters along with Sand monsters appeared as Kara said,"Death from Above!". They were destroy as Kurt said,"Passion Slayer Secret Art!". He made several Passion Explosion go off as he said,"Passion Explosion Storm!".

Ana held the shield as Kara held the letter from Jade. "So what does it say Kara?" said Kurt. He had the defeated Luther doing several strange stuff and Kara said,"It says that we should head to the Altar of Space and Time. The others will be there.". "Lets go then." said Ana. The three were gone and the man woke up. Luther followed them and he thought,"Kurt is pretty interesting. I think I have fallen for him.". He smiled as he thought of Kurt.

Steve saw the helmet as he said,"Okay. I think that you and Lora should take care of the enemies. My magic would be the best for grabbing the Helmet.". "Lucky likes this plan. Ready to fight wit Lucky in the fight?" said Lucky. "Yes." said Lora. The two walked over to them as Steve was gone into the shadows. Sue who looked like her Prion's counterpart stood there as she said,"Go get them so that they don't cause any trouble!".

Lora held a key as she said,"Lets get some help out here. Open! Gate of the Giant Bear, Gate of the Swan, and Gate of the Serpent!". The three powerful spirits came out as they went toward the trees and Lucky said,"Lucky says that you are going down.". He fired off an Thunder Crash which went toward the tree monsters and they exploded. "What is their unnatural strength?" said Sue. The two Monsters wizards defeat Sue as Steve appeared from the shadows holding the helmet.

"Good job you two. I found this letter along with the helmet." said Steve. Lucky read the letter as he said,"Jade needs us to head to the Altar of Space and Time. She actually labeled where it is.". "She is one of the smartest wizard in Heroes to say the least." said Lora. The three went toward the Altar as Sue followed them. "Where is their strength coming from? They defeat them with no effort on their part." said Sue. Sue watched them as they went on their way.

Felix looked up to see the Prince and he said,"Come out and fight me your highness. We are here to train you to become a man to protect the woman that you love.". "Who is he talking about Barry? I'm curious." said Sophia. Barry said,"Oh no one. Me and Sophia will take care of the army, Stella and Allison can fight Derek, and Bob. You need to fight Felix.". "Why?" said Stella and Allison. "He is on the same level as Darin." said Barry.

Bob was gone as Barry said,"So does he do this often?". "Yeah." said Allison. The four jumped down as Derek who is wearing the full body suit of armor said,"Can I fight the girls Felix? They are both so hot!". "Whatever." said Felix. The knight ran toward them as Stella said,"Open Gate of the Bull! Hit him with your Lance!". He hit Derek but the knight blocked it with his shield and the knight said,"It is time for you to go!".

The shield fired off an blast as it destroy Ted. "Sword Storm!" said Allison. They flew toward the knight as Derek said,"Feel the wrath of my lance little ladies!". The two girls shrunk as Derek said,"I think you two would make great dolls.". "Hands off my lady!" said a voice. Derek was blasted back by Luke who held the two. "Thanks Luke. I thinking defeating him will return us back to normal so you should get on that." said Stella.

Derek said,"You are going down! Demon Lunge!". Luke placed the girls in his mane as he said,"You two. Hang on.". Luke dodged the attack as he said,"Holy Kick!". Derek blocked the attack as he said with a smile, "You aren't going to do anything.". Allison threw little knives at him distracting him as Luke said,"Taste my Lion Brilliant Explosion!". The attack knocked him out as the girls return him back to their normal size.

Sophia was blasting them with her spirit as Barry fired arrows at them. "This is getting us nowhere. I need an way to hurt them." said Barry. He held some bombs as he said,"Bombs Frenzy!". He fired them out as they all exploded. Sophia hugged him as he blushed. "She is so cute. I wonder if she likes me." thought Barry. "You have gotten really strong. I am really impressed." said Sophia. The two saw Allison and Stella defeating Felix as Sophia said,"Now for the sword.".

Felix stood there as he said,"You know that I can sense you right?". Bob appeared as he said,"I really should have expect nothing less from you. Color me impressed. Lets see how you handle this Power Dragon Roar!". He fired out the attack as Felix held his hand in front of him. It blocked the attack and it was destroyed. "You have no chance using magic against me." said Felix. He saw Bob standing in front of him as he said,"Okay. I think this is going to work.".

He punched Felix as the man went back. "That is your strength? You're quite the young man. Lets us battle like men." said Felix. He took off his coat as Bob said,"I'm thinking the same thing.", The two fought as they caused shock waves with their fists. The girls stood there as Allison said,"So what are they doing?". "I think Darin and Bob called this. The fight between men." said Stella. "It is quite a fight to watch." said Sophia.

Barry held the sword and he pulled it out of the ground. A flash of light appeared as the wizards were transported away. The shadow stood there as he said,"Well this is going really in our favor. Thank you Bob and the prince. This is working well and nothing is going to stop us now.". He was gone as the castle was complete empty of life and magic since the sword was gone. It froze in time just like in that one game with the king of boats or the King of Red Lions.

Next time,
The group bring the items together at the Altar of Space and Time. The Slayers have a rematch with the Brigade, some of the group fights the monsters, and the others find a way to bring the items together. The shadows is seen along with the man who was talking to it in part 1.

Events/Battles:
Johnny, Jade, Scampers, and Dawn run toward the crest and they cause a fight between the group.
Johnny, Jade, Scampers, and Dawn vs horror monsters and Tomas aka the Chreax.
Jade collects the item and she learn about the Altar of Space and Time from said items. She tells the other group about it as they head there. Tomas follows them to it.
X, Myra, and Rose get seen by some of Miranda's monster who she is control and they attack them.
X, Myra, and Rose vs dragon like monster and Miranda.
X collects the item as Myra defeats Miranda. The group heads to the altar. Miranda follows them
Kurt attacks the sand monsters and he brought the girls along with him.
Kurt, Ana, and Kara vs sand monsters and Luther.
Kurt defeats the final sand creatures as Ana and Kara get the message to head the Altar. Luther falls in love with Kurt as he follow the Passion wizard.
Steve tries to steal the helmet while Lucky and Lora fight off the enemies while he does that.
Steve, Lucky, and Lora vs Sue and tree monsters.
Steve and company heads toward the altar as Sue follows them.
Felix sees the prince and the group. They are forced into action. Barry protects Sophia as the two fight the monsters, Allison and Stella fight against Derek, and Bob fights Felix himself.
Stella and Allison vs Derek.
Sophia and Barry vs the army of monsters.
Bob vs Felix
After collecting said item, Bob's group along with Felix and Derek are transported to the Altar of Space and Time..

New Characters:
Prince Barry. 16 years old. He likes wizards and he is pretty much an adventurer. He loves to travel across his country and he also has a good friendship with Princess Sophia. He has black hair and green eyes.
Luther (Meca). Slime Wizard. He is very similar to the other him in Prion but he is like Bryan except he doesn't call everyone by Chan. He is usually seeing with a microphone to control his puppies. He has green hair and black eyes.
Miranda aka Randy (Meca). Control Wizard. In Meca, Randy is a girl named Miranda. She joined up with the Brigade and she loves to have power. She has purple hair with white stripes.
Sue (Meca). Athletic Wizard. She is very mean and she is always trying to serve Felix who is like her father figure. She is still naive. She has black hair and gray eyes.
Felix (Meca). Nullification Wizard. He is different than his Prion counterpart being that he is tall and he is the leader of the group. He is really strong and he usually lets his team mates battle instead of him. He serves Duke Ross with no loyalty behind him. He has sliver hair and brown eyes.
Derek. Knight. He is the only human in the group but don't you doubt his strength  He use a magic shield and spear to fight his enemies. His spear can shrink people down and his shield can fired off magic blasts. He is also a ladies man and he will do anything for the girl he loves. He also changes it a lot. He has dark red hair and blue eyes.
Tomas. Chreax and Sword Wizard. He is like Scampers, Lucky, and Larry due to them all being the eggs that came to Meca in X777. He was adopted by Brigade and he respected Felix. He has light green fur and blue eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment