Sunday, September 6, 2015

Soul Episode 18 Japan and France vs England and Germany part 1 The Challenge.


A/N:If you have been on the blog for a while, you would know that there is a title similar to this one in the past but this story is different from that one due to the main character not having any scars just yet. You will see more of the rivalry between the Executive Committe and Student Council very soon but not for a while. This episode is going to be giving some more context on the transfer students and plot will return soon. I promise.

Natsu was holding an ice pack to his head as he said,"I thought seeing you again Cora was going to be nice but did you have to throw a bottle at me?!". Cora stood there as she said,"You really should have knocked first. So what are you doing in the GIRLS dorm in the first place?". "I could be asking you the same thing Cora or should I Colin?" said Natsu. "I was asked to be here because of there is no more room in the girls dorm." said Cora.

"And? Why are you trying to be a boy? I thought your mama would be against this." said Natsu. "She was but my step father begged on his hands and knees for me to do this." said Cora. "Okay. Lets talk okay? I mean we are childhood friends after all." said Natsu. "Okay Natsu. I really thought you would be more scared about being in a room with a girl." said Cora. "I've an older sister along with two cute little sisters you know. I think I can handle it." said Natsu.

Cora sat on the bed closet to the shower as she said,"My father abandoned me and my mama when I was only 3 years old. I lived with her until I was 13 years old.". "Yeah. We meet when I came by to visit an old friend of my grandfather. How is she doing?" said Natsu. "She is doing well Natsu. Her new husband treasures him and me." said Cora. "So why the hell is making you do this in the first place?! Does Irene know about this?!" yelled Natsu.

Cora hit him as she said,"Be quiet you idiot! Other girls live here. She knows about it and she trusts me because of that. I was asked or begged to be a boy here so I can get closer to you.". "Why? Does he know about the Curse?" said Natsu. "No. Me and mama promised not to tell anyone about it due to you and your grandfather being friends. He asked me to because you are Lady Reva's littler brother. I think you have a great amount of energy in you." said Cora.

She got closer to him as he said,"So is this part of your plan?". "No. I just want to give you a hug and I hope I don't get effect by your curse." said Cora. She hugged him as she said,"You have changed Natsu.". "I sure have. So what happened if someone finds out about this? I mean Irene knows about it but what about your handsome roommate?" said Natsu. "I don't know. It is strange but I don't mind being send back to France. I will be forced to work for the rest of my life." said Cora.

Natsu said,"Okay. I won't spill the beans. This school and I will protect you.". "What are you talking about Natsu?" said Cora. "My sister told me about the school's secret rules. If a student comes here, I know that they will be protected for the next three years. I am pretty sure that we will be able to find a permanent solution. Hell, I can do it. I have connections beyond belief." said Natsu. He grabbed her hands as he said,"I will protect you Cora.".

Cora said,"Are you sure about that Natsu? I mean if you do this, you would have the entire country of France hating you for the rest of your life.". "Will they hate my family at all Cora? Will they or won't they?" said Natsu. "I really don't think that they will care. They will only care about the boy who tried to protect me Natsu Ryu Raiden." said Cora. "Okay. I will keep your secret but you need to tell Irene about this." said Natsu.

Cora said,"So have you had dinner here yet?". "No. I was invited by Akane to go eat with her. I think she wouldn't mind if you come with us but as Colin." said Natsu. "I see. I shall meet you outside of the room then." said Cora.The door automatically closed right behind him as Natsu thought,"So I get to see her again. She has turned into quite the French beauty.". He waited for her as she stood there as Colin. 

Natsu was about to ask question as Cora said,"Don't ask Natsu. This takes only a few minute for me. I thought you would understand about this because I recall someone being able to transform into a girl with a simple ribbon.". "Yeah. I forgot that you know that about me and my crazy curse. Should are you going to make me some food tomorrow?" said Natsu. "Sure. I was thinking about it anyway. You really haven't changed." said Cora.

The two saw Akane and Natsu noticed the stars from the other girls. He sat down as Akane said,"So what is it being the only boys in the girls dorm?". "Well. It is interesting to say the least. I think their stares are torture." said Natsu. "I can agree to that." said Cora. "I see. So you two must be roommates because you two are boys." said Akane. "I guess so. So what is up with the girls with the gold version of your uniform Akane?" said Natsu.

Cora said,"Well Natsu, that uniform is the school Golden Oak Academy. It is an all girls school. I really think that they don't would have contact with our school in the first place since they think that boys are weak compared to them.". "Oh that." said Natsu. He sipped his drink as Akane said,"Should I ask about this?". "People can have their opinions." said Natsu. "I see. So do you think you would be pick for tomorrow?" said Cora.

Akane said,"That is tough to say Cora. I mean we have some powerful students in our class so we'll have to wait and see.". Natsu was lost at what the two were saying as he thought,"I wonder what the Sins are up too. They have been unnatural quiet lately. This is weird because of what happened in the class war. They used Preston for their plans. I will not let them destroy the world.". He looked at his friends and he thought,"The sins will be defeated.". 

The next day, Natsu woke up to see that Cora was already gone. "Man. Does she not want to walk with me?" thought Natsu. He was walking out of the dorm as he pulled out his phone. He had a lot of texts and he read through them as he walked to school. After answering them, he saw Issac standing there with Terry talking. "Hey you guys." said Natsu. "Sup. So what is it like living all of those girls my man?" said Issac.

Natsu said,"It is a weird feeling. So have you two seen Colin walking by?". "Yeah. He was walking with Irene. So do you hate her?" said Terry. "We just don't get along. We are like fire and ice. I don't think we will ever be friends." said Natsu. "So what do you get when you combined fire and ice you guys?" said Issac. "An dumb pun." said the two. "No. Evaporation." said Issac. "So where we right about it?" said Terry.

Natsu shook his head as Issac said,"You guys suck. So what do you guys think about the new transfer student Emma Goodwin?". "She seems nice but I was slapped by Irene so I don't know her as well. I mean she is from England." said Natsu. "She is really nice but she isn't my type of girl. I like a girl who can speak her mind." said Terry. Issac whispered to Natsu,"So he is still in love with the female version of you.". 

Natsu whispered,"I guess the mind erasing didn't work this time. I wonder why.". "So is true that you joined the Executive Committee Natsu?" said Terry. "Yeah. I am the only first year in the club so I'm taking care of all of you." said Natsu. "So I guess we have to wait each other." said Issac. "Oh yeah. I mean your sister and Natsu's vice president hate each other because of what happened last year." said Terry.

Issac was silent as Natsu said,"Should I ask?". "You can if you want but remember that we got a very important meeting for our club after school." said Issac. "If you don't want to talk about it man, we'll won;t ask you about it. Right Terry?" said Natsu. "Yeah. You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to talk about it." said Terry. "Thanks you guys." said Issac. The three walked to school and they were being spied on by Crois for the Sins.

Natsu sat in homeroom getting a death glare from Irene and she wasn't even looking at him to do it. "I think we will never be friends at this rate. Why does my sister's charm have to keep causing me to be in trouble?" thought Natsu. He had to deal with this before because his sister has always been pretty meaning that Natsu had to learn how to defend himself from her admires ever since he was a little kid so he knew how to defend himself in a fight.

Reva stood there as she said,"So you all remember what I told you except for Mr. Raiden. Have you decide your choice on which one of  you will represented Class 1-C to the other schools?". "Wow. It sounds like a pretty important job to me." said Natsu. "Tell me about it. I heard that this was this was one of the reason that our club hates each other." said Akane. "Since Issac and Akane aren't allowed to be picked due to them being in the student council, who did you pick?" said Reva.

Rex raised his hand and Ellen said,"The floor is yours Mr,Anderson.". "Thanks teacher. It is freaking obvious on how we should have. I nominate Natsu Raiden as one of them." said Rex. "I got to second that." said Matt. "Yeah." said the class. "So we have Natsu as one of them. You do know that this will involving you being somewhat like our leader. You also can't refuse this at all Natsu." said Reva. "I wasn't going to." said Natsu.

Blair said,"I can not approve of this at all. I mean look at him!". Natsu was currently eating his first breakfast as he said,"What do you mean?". "Yeah. That is a normal Natsu thing. He is usually eating at all times." said Wayne. "So do you mind explain why you don't want him to be one of the Agents of Class 1-C?" said Amy who held back her claws. "It is well known that Women are better at being Souls than men. I don't think we should have one as one of the Agents." said Blair.

Natsu stopped eating and he said,"So do you really think that?". "She pissed off Natsu. This is going to be interesting and annoying." thought Reva. "Yes. I mean England is quite the better culture than Japan. We have history and we didn't side with the enemy during the Great War." said Blair. "I think we all know that the Japanese were being controlled by the Crois during the Great War. I know for a fact that we helped the world after the war so that argument is old news." said Natsu.

Blair said,"I have more Natsu.". She kept talking about many, and in Natsu's opinion  very annoying, reasons on how great women are compared to men in terms of Souls as Natsu said,"Okay. Here is the thing. I don't give a dam about that kind of stuff. You aren't much better at all brunette.". "Lets have a duel!" said Ellen who really didn't want her students to be fighting in class. "Sure thing. I hope that I can teach you on how we men are pretty dam good Soul." said Natsu who crackled his knuckles.

"Don't you dare go easy on me. If you lose to me and England, I shall make you my servant aka my butler. How does that make you feel Sebastian?" said Blair. "I will be fine with that. So how much of a handicap do you want? I am an Rank F after all." said Natsu. "You are quite fun Natsu. I mean I am the best English Soul in my graduating class." said Blair. "I am dead serious." said Natsu. "Is he actually serious?" whispered Cora.

Akane sighed as she said,"He really is Colin. He challenge a third year last week and he won. Natsu is quite serious when it comes to a fight or a duel.". "You may be a good Soul Natsu but women are scientifically proved to be better than men." said Al. "Yeah. You should let her give you an handicap so your defeat won't be so bad." said Olive. "He doesn't need one. Natsu has been fighting his entire life so he can do it." thought Ryo.

Natsu said,"I don't take handouts from anyone. This is my way of life. I fight with everything that I got in my arsenal. You all may think that I am crazy but bring it on and I believe in my power. This will hopefully prove that men and women are on the same level in terms of everything on this dang planet.". He held out his hand as he said,"May the best Soul win.". She shook it as she said,"You will be regretting those words soon Natsu Raiden.".

Ellen said,"So anything else?". "I can't accept the slightest chance of this idiot being the agent for our class. I don't like this." said Irene. "I think Natsu should do it. I mean he is the nicest guy in the class along with Colin." said Tara. Natsu thought,"Colin isn't a boy at all Tara but I think Cora appreciates it. She loves to be complimented and she is a little dog.". The girl in question was really happy at this as Reva said,"I guess we have a tag duel.".

Irene said,"I think me and Blair should team up against the idiot and Colin. No offense Colin but we are going to win this.". Irene glared at Natsu as she said,"I will enjoy defeat you Natsu. You will be my goal to defeat.". "I will keep that in mind." said Natsu. Cora smiled as she thought,"I get to fight alongside Natsu. This is so sweet.". "We shall have your duel in a week. Now this matter is settle, I have to teach." said Reva.

Next time,
Natsu and Cora fight against Blair and Irene in the match. We also meet some new faces related to our hero's past. Will something go bad for him?

No comments:

Post a Comment