Sunday, September 6, 2015

Soul Episode 17 Clubs part 2 The Executive Committee, Colin Youko, and Irene Rhodes.


A/N:Man, what an ending. I mean Natsu got slapped by the German exchange student. So to explain what happened last time in a single sentences. Reva aka Natsu's older sister is now his teacher, three new transfer students came to Class 1-C, Irene slapped Natsu, and also the Executive Committee along with Club day was mention. We will be learn about the last things along with Colin and Irene in this part.

Fun fact about Star Valley High, it is on a island off the coast of Japan. It does take a hour ride on a train over the water and the car getting down to Tokyo takes the same bridge to the main land. Most students live in the dorms while some live on the mainland or on the island. There are also three other school but each one is radical different from the last. We will meet them soon won't we bur not for at least two-three more episodes. I could be wrong about that but hey who knows.

Natsu was sitting in the nurse office with an band aid on his cheek from Irene's slap which made his cheek red. "She really didn't have to do that. I will be fine." said Natsu. Ellen put one on him before he went to the nurse office. He pulled out his phone and his phone exploded with several texts from his friends. "Man. It didn't hurt that much." said Natsu. The door opened as he saw Reva and Kari standing there.

The fox jumped off Reva's shoulder as Reva said,"So are you going to be okay?". "Yeah. It is nice to have such a loving sister and friends." said Natsu. "Yeah. So why does Irene hate you?" said Kari. "It beats me. I don't think I pissed off any Germans lately." said Natsu. "This may be my fault. Do you remember what happened two years ago?" said Reva. "The memory wipe?" said Natsu. "No. Do you actually remember what happened?" said Reva.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Yeah. I try to forgot about my family being kidnapped.". "I try as well but I can't forget no matter what. So have you been able to try out your power yet?" said Reva. "Yeah. It is a nice limiter." said Kari. Natsu said,"Somewhat. I am able to summon Gladius with ease. So do you know why Irene hates my guts?". "You know that we had the German and American army to thank for that right?" said Reva.

Natsu said,"And I spent a year in America helping people out with problem and I taught some Souls in America. I guess Irene was one of those students of yours. So all of them are like her?". "No. She looks up to me Natsu. I mainly taught a girls unit in the army. I was known as the icy queen there so I can get why she hates you because I smiled whenever I talked about you." said Reva. "So she must be jealous of my Natsu." said Kari.

She was in her human form as she was hugging him. "Yes. Do you mind that Natsu?" said Reva who was trying not to get angry. "Meh. I'm used to it. You know that you can touch my skin right without being cursed? I have be working on it and it works." said Natsu. "That is good but do you think that you can handle Irene and also some new news?" said Reva. "New news Reva? I can handle people like Irene." said Natsu.

Reva sighed as she said,"You know that Nora is moving to the mainland right?". "Yeah. She told me about it at dinner last week. Jason, Molly, and Elena were more sad about it than me. Do you think I can go now? We will talk about this after school okay?" said Natsu. "Okay. You will have fun. Try to enjoy high school Natsu." said Reva. He was gone as Kari said,"So does he know that he has to live in the girls dorm?".

Kari was back to normal as Reva said,"Yes but that is because there is no more rooms inside of the boys dorm. I think he will do fine though. The boy has been around females his entire life. He works at a maid cafe.". "Do you approve of that?" said Kari. "He makes really good pay for that. Is his boss a little eccentric?" said Reva. "That would be an understatement. Should we go have some fun too?" said Kari. "Sure." said Reva. The two were gone.

Natsu was looking for Rain, Akane, Ryo, and Tara who were waiting for him. He promised them first that they would go explore the clubs together. He found them as he said,"Sorry guys. This school is so big.". "It is fine man. So do you want me to go talk with Irene?" said Akane. 'No. It is fine. She is just nervous. I mean she is from a foreign country after all so she is just nervous." said Natsu. "You're too nice. Do you actually know that Natsu?" said Rain.

Ryo said,"She is right about that but I think your kindness is what draws people into. Words of advice ladies. Don't get him mad.". "Why?" said Tara. "Oh. It is pretty crazy  Tara How are the other transfer students?" said Natsu. "Blair is like a graceful princess while Colin is another story." said Rain. "He is a good guy and he is the nice one out of the three." said Tara. "He is actually a really sweet guy also I heard that he is a fan of fashion." said Akane.

Natsu saw the boy looking for a club and he said,"Should we invite him to join us?". Colin appeared in front of him as he said,"Oh. Can I?! It will be nice to hopefully communicate with my classmates for the rest of the year.". "Sure think man. We could use another guy in the group." said Ryo. "It isn't bad being with all girl is it?" said Rain. "I don't mind either." said Tara. "Sweet. I hope we can all be friends." said Cora. "Yeah." said Akane.

The six were walking around as Jake spotted the group. He ran up to them as he said,"Hey man. You all should join up with the Race Club with me Natsu.". "Nah Jake. I have a club in mind but I have to thank you for your offer." said Natsu. "So what club are you thinking of joining? I mean Akane is a member of the Student Council." said Rain. "Yeah. I was thinking of the Archery Club. I think that I would be a great assist to the club." said Ryo.

Tara said,"You are a great archer Ryo. I mean you can hit target from 5 miles away according to that battle class.". "I think you could hit a target from a father distance Ryo. You are one of Natsu's good friends after all." said Rain. "Yeah but it takes me a lot of concentration to do that." said Ryo. "The Archery club will help you Ryo." said Akane. "Sweet. I'm going to go sign up now! Later you guys! I am going to be the best!" said Ryo.

He was gone as Colin said,"Is he always like that?". "Yeah. He love Archery due to his power being based around it. So what club are you going to join Tara?" said Natsu. "The Writing/Drawing club. I heard that it would be a fun club." said Tara. "That sounds like fun. So do you want to go over there with me Tara?" said Colin. "Um sure." said Tara. The two were gone as Akane said,"Colin made the shy Tara join her.".

Rain said,"He is just like Natsu except less tall and not at all cursed by the gods. So what club are you going to join? I had planned on joining the Going Home club.". "So have you two heard about of the Executive Committee?" said Natsu. "Yeah but why?" said Akane. "I was going to go check them out since the Unknown club isn't a real club." said Natsu. "We will you good luck." said the two girls as they were gone.

Natsu was lost as he walked around looking for them. He stopped to grab a soda after looking for that club for at least 30 minutes. "Man. Who knew that they would be this hard? I thought they would be around here somewhere. I mean I saw like twenty advertisement for the freaking Kendo team but no love for the Executive Committee." said Natsu. "I see that the little and annoying brother of Rena is alone and sad." said Irene.

She stood there with Colin as Natsu said,"Oh hey Irene. What's up?". "Nothing is up between us. You should tell me why I am even talking to this idiot Colin?" said Irene. "I don't want two of my friends fighting." said Colin. "You have a friend?" said Natsu. "Shut up." said Irene. She glared at him as he thought,"You know without that temper, you would be a cute girl that a guy would love to have as his girlfriend.".

Colin said,"So have you found a club yet Natsu?". "Not yet. Did you two?" said Natsu. "I'm not going to join a club." said Irene. "Because that means that you have to talk people." said Natsu. "No. You're really annoying you know that?" said Irene. "Anyway, I helped Tara find her club. She seems to like it there." said Colin. "That is a good thing. I was worried about her. She reminds me of a lost puppy sometimes." said Natsu.

Irene said,"So what do you think about me?". "And why do you care?" said Colin. "I am curious what is going to come out of this idiot's mouth." said Irene. Natsu thought,"Man. Reva really made her like her. At least she isn't a boy.". "Oh. I was thinking that you are like a really cute cat." said Natsu who smiled. Irene kicked him as she said,"You idiot!". She stormed off as Colin said,"Wow. You and her are just like fire and ice.".

Natsu said,"We sure are Colin. So what club are you in?". "Oh. I joined the cooking club. It sounds pretty girly doesn't it?" said Colin. "Nah. I find that pretty cool to be honest with you. So what do you like to cook?" said Natsu. "Actually, I can cook some famous french dishes." said Colin. "That is so cool Colin. I wonder why Irene likes you. Don't the French and German hate each other?" said Natsu who was drinking his soda.

Colin said,"We did for a while. We trained together alongside Emma last year. At first, she hated my guts because I was French. It is just like the Franco-German friendship. She is the only one that she trusts.". "I see. I hope we are like that one day." said Natsu. "Maybe." said Colin. Natsu looked right behind him as he said,"Move!". He pushed Colin away and a giant claw machine claw came down from the roof.

The two heard,"Oh shoot. I thought I got a pretty cute prize too.". A girl stood there with a boy who was sighing. "Really Anita? Do we really need to collect him? I mean he will come to us eventually and I could be reading." said the boy. "Yes. He is the one that the president needs Homer. So why did you not get him?" said Anita. "He to have sense my claw above him. That was very impressed. It is no wonder why you are rumored to be the strongest first year student Mr. Raiden." said Homer.

Anita said,"And the cutest.". "I don't think that." said Homer. "I see. So how are you two? I mean I was talking with my friend here." said Natsu. "My name is Anita Ballard and this serious Scott here is my friend Homer Lyons. We are both members of the Executive Committee. We heard that you were interested in joining our club and we came here looking for you." said Anita. "Yeah but did you have to almost hurt my friend? I mean you could have a normal booth." said Natsu.

Colin said,"Natsu. I'm fine. You should go with them.". "Are you sure?" said Natsu. "Oh. He is sure about that. Now lets go Natsu-Kun." said Anita. She grabbed him as Colin saw the boy being dragged by the girl. Homer said,"Her love for using men is quite strange but he will help with dealing some of the problematic first year students.". He looked at Colin and he said,"We will give him back later but you should be honest with yourself.". He walked off as Colin stood there.

Natsu stood there as Anita said,"And we are here! Welcome to the Executive Committee clubroom. I think it is pretty nice right?". Natsu noticed the desks and he said,"It is a normal clubroom. I like it. Is it just you two? I count like 10 desks.". Homer sat in his desk as he said,"Seven members beside me and Anita. We are all second year students. We did have our third years busy with their future so we need to let them be.".

Anita said,"The others are keeping an eye on Club Day. We haven't any problems in the past but you decide to come along.". "What do you mean?" said Natsu. "You're the interesting card in the game of the school. You are good friends with Aurora's little brother which would be a bad thing but I don't think that Lucas will hate you for that but Spawn is another story." said Homer. "Lucas and Spawn? I am going to guess they are members." said Natsu.

He saw a boy walking in with a weird armband around his left arm and he said,"Oh hello. You must be the one that Owen was talking about.". He held his hand out as he said,"The name is Lucas Ryan. I am the current president of the Executive.". The armband turned into a monster as he said,"Sup. My name is Spawn and I am magic. You are pretty tall. What is the weather like up there?". "I'm sorry. It has a mind of its own." said Lucas.

Lucas sat in the bigger desk as Natsu said,"So why did you want a first year to be in a club filled with second years and maybe third years?". "You are a freaking Rank F student. I think that this would be a good idea and also you idiots shouldn't cause that poor boy to be hurt like that. I don't like you by the way." said Spawn. Anita was hugging him as she said,"Natsu is the best thing to ever happen to this club.".

Spawn said,"I think you just want another servant you lazy ....". Anita had the magic in her death grip as Lucas said,"So are you interested?". "Yeah. So what do you want me to do?" said Natsu. "You will be handling the trouble making first year students by yourself." said a voice which had a lot elegance in it. Natsu saw a girl standing there and he thought,"Wow. She is quite the opposite of Reva in terms of her personality. She looks like the perfect wife.".

Anita said,"Honoka?! What are you doing back?". "I finished up my shift along with Efren. He really should be here soon and I don't think he would like to see you hurting his best friend and you are also hurting my boyfriend." said Honoka. She had a deathly aura around her as Anita let Lucas go as the magic said,"Thanks babe.". "I didn't want your master to be hurt and I don't give a dam about you. I don't mind that you die." said Honoka.

Spawn was quiet as Lucas said,"And this is my girlfriend Honoka Wheeler. She is the vice president of the group and also the mom.". Honoka bowed as she said,"It is nice to meet you Natsu Raiden. It is a good thing to have a reliable member along with us the idiot.". "Wow. I better not make her mad. It would be a good thing for my health." thought Natsu. "So lets test you on how good you will be as a member." said Lucas.

Natsu stood outside of the teacher's lounge holding a marker as he said,"Are you serious? I would expect this out of my siblings but my seniors?". Honoka stood there with Lucas and Anita because Homer had a shift as she said,"We all did this before.". "Yeah. Don't worry. You won't get into that much trouble." said Anita. "We hope." said Spawn. "You will be fine." said Lucas. "So I just write on the first teacher who comes out there with the marker to join." said Natsu.

The four said,"Pretty much.". Natsu walked toward the door as Reva walked out. "Wow. He got his sister." said Lucas. "This is going to be fun right?" said Spawn. "Yeah. I hope my Natsu can do this but lets watch." said Anita. Reva said,"Did you find them?". "Oh I sure did. Please don't be mad with me." said Natsu. He wrote sister on her forehead as she ran after him. "I guess he is in the club now. I think he will make a good member." said Honoka. "Yes." said Lucas.

Natsu was walking with Kari as he said,"Man. I forget that Reva hates being embarrassed and I know that I have gotten since then. It doesn't hurt as much.". "Yeah. You're pretty calm about being moved into an girls dorm." said Kari. "I have been living with five women in my life. So a couple of hundred more won't be so bad." said Natsu. "Yeah. So are you happy for them?" said Kari. "Yeah. Nora really wanted this so I am happy for her." said Natsu.

He looked behind him as he saw several girls looking at him. "How are you going to get used to that Natsu?" said Kari. "A lot of training with Daichi will help with that. So are you going to stay with my sister?" said Natsu. "Yes. It will be a bad thing if a boy and girl stay together." said Kari. "I see. Well, I wish you two good luck." said Natsu. The fox was gone to go do Kari things as Natsu looked at his necklace duo.

He heard,"It seems that you are a member of the Executive Committee now.". Akane stood there as the boy said,"Yeah. I thought you lived nearby the school.". "I did but I was forced to move here due to reasons. So do you know about the bad blood of the Executive Committee and the Student Council right?" said Akane. "We have bad blood? I thought we were pretty good friends to be honest with you all." said Natsu.

Akane sighed as she said,"Not between us. Lets say that the Student Council President and Executive Committee President along with the vice president have a past.". "Ah. I wish I could know about this but I will find out eventfully." said Natsu. The two stood outside of the dorm as Akane said,"So if we can, could we have dinner together?". "Sure that would be awesome." said Natsu. "Sweet. I will see you there." said Akane.

Natsu stood outside of his new dorm room. It was room 1997 and he opened the door. "This place is like a hotel room that I used to stay in during my jobs." thought Natsu. He walked around and he saw the great view. "Wow." said Natsu. He heard the shower stop as he said,"I am screwed.". Colin stood there as he said,"Natsu?". Natsu turned around to see that Colin was a girl and he said,"Is that you Cora?". He was hit with a bottle as Colin/Cora said,"You do remember me idiot.".

Next time,
Natsu, Irene, and Blair have a battle.

Plot Stuff:
The Executive Committee. This club is like the student council except for that fact they deal with the more problematic students. They are all mainly second year students and they are hoping to look for someone to join their club but the rumors of them being the devils to the angelic Student Council kinda of makes people worried about joining the club. They are just like the SS and the Student Council except they only work for the Chairman and not the three work above the Student Council.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Homer Lyons. 16 years old. Second year Class B at Star Valley High. Black. Blue. 6 foot 2. A. December 28. Capricorn. Arcade, reading, work, and doing things that are important. Not doing anything important. 
Anita Ballard. 16 years old. Second year Class D at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 6 foot 2. AB. Libra. October 11. Using men to do things for him, teasing her juniors, focusing on her work, and having fun, Dealing with her past which involves women, her seniors, people who aren’t focused in life, and troublemakers.
Lucas Ryan. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. Teal. Green. 6 foot 6. A. Scorpio. November 16. Justice, safety for the students, his friends, Honoka, and Spawn. Crowds, Aurora, troublemakers, and not getting enough sleep.
Honoka Wheeler. 16 years old. Second year Class A at Star Valley High. Indigo. Purple. 6 foot 4. O. Leo. August 7.Tea, loyalty to the Executive Committee and Lucas, being mature, being the mother to the committee, and being a good woman. Childish antics for her senior and juniors, Aurora, and troublemakers.

No comments:

Post a Comment