Friday, September 11, 2015

Soul Episode 24 Soul Exam part 3 Catching yourself


A/N:Welcome to the final part since this part holds the last test and we're almost at the Summer break Arc. I have been working on it since for a while and we are going to learn about in the next episode and I hope this part. The latter one I am not sure for but the former pretty sure about that. This and Power Guild have been both fun to write so it is hard to decide to which one to work on. Lets begin already folks.

Brooke walked into the test room to see Emilio under a door as she said,"Let me guess. One of you mostly likely Natsu went overboard during one exams.". "Yeah. It was him." said the five girls. "Way to throw me under a bus ladies." said Natsu. Noel came in as he said,"I will go take him to the nurse office to recover. You don't mind telling them about the final part of the test while I go do that.". "It is not a problem." said Brooke.

Noel dragged Emilio away as Irene said,"So what is the next part of the exam?". "Catching yourself is the name of the game. You know about this one don't you Natsu?" said Brooke. "Yeah. I sure do but the girls don't." said Natsu. "Okay. You along with your team will be looking for your double and I think I should show you." said Brooke. She made the six glow as she said,"Copy and Shrink!". The six saw themselves standing there as the two Natsu stood there and they looked to be five years old.

Moka held the real Natsu in her arms as she said,"You're so cute Natsu!". "Why me?" said Natsu who was trying to escape her but he couldn't. "You got the short end of the stick here Natsu. I would feel bad for you but the other groups were lucky. I mean you are so adorable." said Brooke. She held the clone in her arms as he tried to escape. 'I guess that you two really do think alike huh. So why did you clone us and turn the Natsu into five years old?" said Akane.

Brooke placed fake Natsu on the ground as he joined the others and Brooke said,"Well, it is a game of tag. And go!". The fake group ran off as Rain said,"So what is going on?". The little Natsu was lost as he said,"Huh?". "You have 2 hours to catch all six doubles. You have only half of your power but you should know yourself by now. We will be watching you but the doubles will be in the school so you don't have to go search the island for them." said Brooke.

Moka said,"So what about Natsu?". "For every ten minutes, Natsu will be turning more into a real 5 year old. Good luck." said Brooke. She walked off as Akane said,"So the plan is to find our double in group of two.". "Can I be with Natsu? I feel like we would be a good team." said Rain. She held the child version of Natsu as Irene said,"You better not do anything to my wife.". "She won't. Now we should go." said Cora.

Cora and Irene were looking for themselves as they saw Jake and Cindy dealing with their couples as Irene said,"Should we help them?". "I think that would be a good idea. Trap!" said Cora. She made a trap which capture Cindy and Jake's copies as Jake said,"Hey you two. We owe you one.". Irene cut the copies down as Cindy and Jake touched them. They went back to their normal power as Irene said with a smile,"You are welcome. Have you seen us or a mini Natsu?".

Cindy said,'So Natsu got turned into a five year old. Our lucky one was Mia and Seth is holding her. I think it has been 30 minutes since we started.". "She is enjoying Seth and Seth in turn of all of this is enjoying a lot more." said Jake. "Ah. Natsu is currently with Rain. My wife won't betray me and the temptress that does will feel my wrath." said Irene. She crossed her arms as Cindy said,"I think I saw the two of you in the Dojo.". The girls were gone as Jake said,"Good luck.".

Moka and Akane was looking for themselves in the student council room where they saw Mari and Wayne holding Akane. They were back to their normal size "So where is Aurora?" said Moka. "Don't ask me. She is somewhere in this school." said Akane. She went back to normal as Mari said,"So who in your group turned into a child?". "Ours was Ben. I think he was captured 10 minutes ago but our group started 50 minutes before you guys." said Wayne.

Moka said,"Natsu. He is with Rain.". "I wonder what Natsu looks like as a child." said Mari. "He is pretty cute." said Akane. "I see. I think I saw Moka in the courtyard." said Wayne. "Thanks." said Moka. She and Akane ran off as Wayne said,'Do you think they will the other Moka?". "She did stick out. We should probably go out to find the rest of our class." said Mari. "Yeah. I think Amy and Rex are the hardest." said Wayne. The two were gone.      

It had been 30 minutes since Group 5 started and Rain noticed Natsu getting more childish. "Are you feeling okay Natsu?" said Rain. "Yep. I want to find me so I can get some cake after this. Can we please go get cake after this?" said Natsu. "Okay. Lets find me first." said Rain. The two stopped in place as they saw two sophomore girls trapped in Issac's trap. "Please help us. One of the Student Council Vice President trapped us in here." said the black hair girl.

Natsu looked at them as he said,"Okay.". He made Gladius appear as it fit his current size. He slashed them down as Rain caught them. "Thank you two so much. So are you Natsu?" said the green hair girl. "Yep! My name is Natsu Raiden." said Natsu. The two girls ran off with him as Rain ran after them. "We have a problem Damon." said the black hair girl. "Yeah. I got this one Brent." said Damon who stopped Rain with some trash cans.

Moka and Akane found the other Moka with the copy Stacey in the courtyard. The two girls saw Matt along with Stacey nearby in the bushes. Matt was already back to normal as they crawled over to the boy and girl. "Hey you two. So I guess we need to capture both Moka and Stacey." said Matt. "That is it." said Akane. "Okay. I have an idea. Water Trap!" said Stacey. She trapped her in water as the two tried to break out.

Moka rushed toward the other her as she launched the two into the air with her sword slashes which were faster. Stacey touched her other as Akane held the other Moka. "So where is Natsu? Is he with Rain?" said Matt. Moka went back to normal as she said,"He is a child.". "Ah. Ours was Haru but I think he was captured." said Stacey. "Do you ladies need some help?" said Matt. "Sure but we need to find him first." said Akane. The four ran away as it has been an hour and 30 minutes.

 Cora and Irene found their copies and they saw Issac with a rope. "What are you doing Issac? You are fully back to normal." said Irene. "Quiet. I am hunting Rex." said Issac. Rex came into the room as a T-Rex and Cora said,"Is the copy?". "Bingo. The real Rex is looking for this one so I am trying to catch him to use this to my advantage. Now if you excuse me, Passion Net!" said Issac. The net captured Rex as Issac held on.

The copies were distracted as Cora said,"This is the perfect chance.". "Right. We should go help out Rain who is the last normal one left because Natsu is still a child." said Irene. The two grabbed their copies as they went back to normal. The real Rex ran in as he touched the fake Rex. "Man. That was a close one." said Issac. "Yeah. So where is Natsu?" said Rex. "Who knows? We ran into Rain and we helped her find her copy." said Cora.

Irene said,'We may need your help. It has been almost 2 hours.". "We better get going." said Issac. "I think that would be good." said Rex. Everyone in Class 1-C was looking for their classmate who was almost a child as he was being held by Damon and Brent with candy. The two second years found the other one as they kept the two apart. "Man. This was way too easy." said Brent. "Yeah. Look at them down there." said Damon.

They saw that the entire class was looking for Natsu as Damon said,"They only have 15 minutes left on the clock.". "With them all tired, we will be able to find them and drain them." said Brent. "Why are you two doing this?" said Natsu. "We want power and this is the best way to do it without that boring studying." said Brent. "But that is just wrong." said Natsu. "Screw you Rank F! You are the strongest in the school and you don't have to study!" yelled Damon.

He kicked the two down as Natsu said,"You jerks.". The other Natsu was about to cry as Natsu said with a smile,"Don't worry other me. I will find a way to defeat them.". The other Natsu smiled as the two second years noticed that the room was getting really steamy. "What the hell is going on now? Is this one of your friends?!" said Brent. "I don't think so." said Natsu. "Then what is it?" said Damon who was getting mad.

Emily appeared from the steam as she said,"I won't let you two hurt my cute little junior.". She held the real Natsu in her arms as Natsu said,"How did you know that I was in here?". "I know this school like the back of my hand. So these two are the Violent Demon Souls? I expect someone stronger than two Rank Cs." said Emily. "Screw you!" yelled the two. They fired off a simple spell as Emily made a water wall.

Emily smiled as she said,"That was something that I expected out of two troublemakers and I think I should end you two.". She made a giant water blast which launched the two in the wall and they were drenched. Emily freed the Natsus as he went back to normal. "Man. I really missed being tall. I can't believe that I was that smile when I was a kid." said Natsu. "Good luck with your test and I hope your class pass with flying colors." said Emily.

She was gone as Rain found him. "Natsu!" yelled Rain. She hugged him as she said,"I was so worried about you. How did you turn back to normal?". "I think the other me felt that I need help and there he was. He defeat those two who are the Violent Demon Souls." said Natsu. "Yeah but I finally feel safe since you're back to normal." said Rain. She let him go as Natsu thought,"Does she like me? I can't never tell with this girl.".

Natsu was back to his dorm. His class got the highest score just barely defeated Class 1-A and Class 1-B so everyone is a rank stronger except for him who stayed the same rank. He expelled Damon and Brent for what they were doing being that they were drained Souls of their powers to increases their power which was messed up in so many way. "Man. I am so not tired Kari. Where were you?" said the boy.

Kari sat on his shoulder as she said,"Making sure that the copies stay in the school. The chairman ask me to since the other members of the Executive Committee were tired from their exams except that one.". "You mean Emily right? She saved me from being drained. I owe her a massage like I promise her yesterday." said Natsu. "Yeah but don't trust her so much Natsu. She seems very dangerous to me and you know that I am never wrong about this." said Kari.

Natsu opened the door to his room as he saw Reva with her arms crossed. "Sis?! What are you doing here and how are you in here? I swear to god that I locked this place up before I left for the day." said Natsu. "I have a master key smart one and do you mind explain to me this?" said Reva. She held the Queen as she said,"Hi Natsu.". "I owe her one of my massage." said Natsu. "That would make sense but I thought you were done with those." said Reva.

Emily was lost as Natsu said,"I don't go back on my promises Reva.". "I know but I worry about you and you are getting good with your hands." said Reva. "I am so lost. Do you mind explaining it to me in the slightest?" said Emily. "Since Natsu mostly likely told you everything about him, his hands are the same as a god. He can do anything with his hands making him an excellent masseur. So are you ready to do this Natsu?" said Reva.

He crackled his knuckles as he said,"Do you want one too sis?". "Yes. That Emilio has been hitting on me like crazy and it is getting stressful on me." said Reva. Natsu made another version of himself as he gave the two girls a massage. Natsu later sat on his bed tired. He saw that he finally had the place to himself and he was going to relax. He later got a text from Owen to check up on the system that they used for the exam.

He grabbed his laptop as he went work. "Nothing seems to be wrong. I wonder Owen is off his rocker again." said Natsu. His phone glowed a bright red as Natsu saw a sword icon on it. He touched it as it said,"I am the Swordsmaster! You are the one that they call Natsu I presume. I told your chairman about this visit but I plan to test you real soon. Expect me soon!". The symbol was gone as Natsu said,"Was that it? I mean that was just weird.".

He went to bed as he said,"This day is just getting weirder by the second. I better get some sleep. I'm going shopping tomorrow.". He turned off the lights as his phone glowed a light blue light. The Rain from the test appear as she said,"I will talk with you tomorrow Natsu. You and I are going to be good friends.". She went back into his phone as it stopped glowing. The tests were over which means only one thing. Summer is here.

Next time,
A normal Shopping Trip. Or is it?!

Plot Stuff:
Catching Yourself Test. One of your team is turned into a child and the others members plus yourself have to catch their double. The power of both you and your double is half of your normal strength. You have to catch your double in 2 hours and the school is where the Souls are hiding and you have to find them all to pass the test. You will be showing off your skills that you learned during April, May, and June to the teachers who will be watching. For every ten minutes, the person who turns into a child starts to actually turn into a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment