Monday, September 7, 2015

Soul Episode 19 Japan and France vs England and Germany part 2 Cora, Natsu, and Body Swapping.


A/N: Fun fact, I was tempted to make Cora from Italy so I could have Natsu, Irene, and Cora in a trio along the same line as Hetalia Axis Powers. I haven't seen but I have been tempted to see it. It is one of those things on my backlog. It will take a long time to actually get it done but it looks interesting. I think we should begin because I got nothing else to say. This isn't like Power Guild where I can talk about it and Fairy Tail for one of these things.

Natsu's house is on the mainland so Reva moved him because it would be easier. It still takes an hour to get him to Tokyo by a train but not the train over the ocean. I really want to introduce some more characters in this before we get some plot in this episode. I may get rid of characters in Class 1-C because I can and also why the hell not. So expect characters like Allen, Joe, Olive, and Karla to be replaced. I also make it obvious on how is joining the class. We also meet a character who had a certain thing that makes him like Natsu.

Natsu was waking with Rain as he said,"So are you mad?". "Why would I be mad at you? You just challenge the strongest Soul in Britain because she called you weak. You know that your sister is one of the strongest women in the world right?" said Rain. "I know that but it is something that my mom told me. You didn't judge a person just by your gender but by what makes them a human. She was a great woman." said Natsu.

Rain said,"You really loved her didn't you?". "She didn't die. She went up to the gods realm because of a reason. Grandpa never told me why." said Natsu. "Is he a god too?" said Rain. "Yes and no. He is a roaming god so he may come back to Japan but trying to guess that man's pattern is just like my dad who is with him." said Natsu. "Ah. I see. So how did you and Colin get so close?" said Rain. "We are roommates." said Natsu.

Rain said,"So do you know why Issac is so determined to get us together?". Natsu opened the door as he said,"Who knows?". He saw Daichi, Akane, Ryo, Rias, Ben, and Amy. Rias ran up to Natsu who said,"I am fine Rias.". "Didn't Irene slap you yesterday?" said Rias. "Yeah but I am way stronger than you think." said Natsu. "I'm impressed that neither Amy and Ryo attack her after that. I'm very proud of you two." said Daichi.

Amy said,"It was nothing.". "Yeah. We are pretty good about controlling our anger." said Ryo. The two were happy as Ben said,"I held them down using metal.". "Ah." said Daichi and Natsu. "So have you seen Issac on the way here?" said Akane. "No. Why isn't he here?" said Natsu. He was enjoying some food as Rain, Akane, and Ben said,"So does he ever stop eating?". "Not at all. It is because of his Akmo Su. He must eat to survive." said Daichi.

Issac walked in and he said,"You guys. I figured something out.". "What is it Issac? We should be training for my match." said Natsu. "I looked through the data and I found something other than that info that you and Kari found out Natsu." said Issac. "What is it?" said the seven. He projected it off his phone as Issac said,"You and Rain can switch bodies with anyone.". "Are you serious? I could be in Amy's body." said Natsu.

Amy went back as Issac said,"I thought the same thing my man.". He had claws marks on his face as Daichi said,"It is a good thing that you figured out Issac. So do you mind testing this?". "Sure. I think Natsu should kiss Akane." said Issac. "What?! Why!?" said Akane. "Yeah Issac. I would like to what you mean by that." said Rias and Amy. "It is called an experiment girls. So kiss him Akane. We will hurt Issac after this." said Rain.

She and Natsu kissed as a flash went off. "So did this happen last time?" said Ryo. "Yes. It is very weird." said Issac. Natsu (Akane) stood there as he said,"Wow. This is what it is like to be a boy. It is really weird to be this tall.". Akane (Natsu) sat next to Rain and she said,"You know what. I feel like that Akane is way hotter than Rain. Her body is pretty good looking too.". The boy hit her as Rain sighed.

Akane had a ice pack on her head as she said,"You girls are so violent these days.". "Can we switch back now?" said Natsu. "I have another thing that I want to try out." said Issac. He kissed Akane as Ryo said,"This is getting too romantic for me.". Issac(Natsu) stood there as he said,"I see. If me or Rain kiss anyone while we are in a different person's body, they switch as well.". Akane (Issac) was looking at herself as she said,"I am sexy.".

Natsu hit her as he said,"So can we go back now?". Akane stood up as she said,"Not until someone kiss Rain.". "I will only kiss Natsu." said Rain. "Because you love me." said Issac. "No. You are the only person that I really trust." said Rain. The two kissed as Issac (Rain) said,"This body is different than Natsu for sure. I mean Natsu's body is stronger than Issac's body.". "Yeah. Lets try it out." said Natsu.

The two boys kissed as Amy said,"I know that they are both girls but this is still weird to watch.". "I think Rias has the best idea here." said Daichi. The girl was covering her eyes with her arm as Natsu (Rain) said,"Now this is the male body that I am used to.". "I can see what you mean. I mean Issac is so weak compared to Natsu." said Issac (Akane). "You two girls know that I'm right here right?! This is hurting my feeling." said Akane.

Ryo said,"Can I try? This looks like a lot of fun.". "Sure thing." said Rain. She kissed Ryo as the two switched bodies. Rain (Ryo) stood there as she said,"This is quite the adjustment to say the least. It is very interesting as well. I mean I wonder how I can shoot my arrows with these things in my way. I think they are bigger than yours Rias.". The girl sulked as Akane said,"Nah. I say that my breasts are bigger.".

The five went back to their original bodies as Natsu said,"Well that was fun to say the least.". "It isn't fun for me." said Akane. "So we should try to find out the other Sorcerers in our school. I mean this is so much fun." said Ryo. "The only thing that is weird about all of this that to switch bodies between me and Natsu or Natsu and Akane is though a kiss." said Rain. "Yeah. It is quite strange. I hope there is a better way to change bodies." said Daichi.

Rias said,"Yeah. I don't want to kiss people that I don't love.". "I hope Kari can found out some about this. I wouldn't missing kissing Natsu though." said Amy. "You better get going man. I wish you and Colin good luck in your match against Blair and Irene. I don't believe that women are stronger than men at all but fighting two powerful countries like that is pretty risky." said Issac. "I know that you guys will be with me. Wish me and Colin good luck." said Natsu.

The boy saw Cora working hard and he yelled,"Hey Colin!". She stopped as she said,"Natsu.". He jumped down there as he said,"So how is training going?". "It is going well Natsu. So where have you been? We were supposed to start training after club activities." said Cora. "Things happen. Being a member of the Executive Committee is really hard because of the troubling first years that I have to deal with along with my seniors." said Natsu.

Suddenly, Anita appeared as she tackled the boy. "Hi Natsu Kun! I heard that you took 10 kids in. It's pretty impressive so far on how you are doing my little junior." said Anita. She looked at Cora who held back her anger and she said,"So who is this?". "This is my roommate. my friend, and my partner for the Agent tag team match for Class 1-C next week Colin Youko. He is also Rank A because he is a transfer student from France." said Natsu.

Cora said,"How do you know all of this?". "I had to look through the student records and I found out some pretty interesting stuff." said Natsu. "Yeah. My Natsu Kin is quite the Soul. Don't worry. I will make sure you two win the match." said Anita. She hugged Natsu and Cora noticed four members of the Executive Committee standing there in the stands. "Jack. Do you mind getting Anita off Natsu so that these two can train?" said Honoka.

Jack smiled and he said,"Will do Honoka.". He turned into an icy form as he went over to the girl and he grabbed her. Cora noticed that whenever Jack walked, ice appeared. "We can use our power with no restrictions. It is nice to meet you Colin Youko. I hope you treated our junior with ease. We kinda of need him." said Lucas. He stood there with the others as Spawn said,"Yeah because these juniors are lazy.".

Tina hit him as she said,"Ignoring that idiot. We hope that you can win Natsu.". "Yeah. We have a lot of faith in you kid. So you better not mess it up." said Spawn. "Okay. I will win. So why are you guys out here?" said Natsu. "Well." said the members. Homer stood there and he was mad. "Let me guess that either Jack or Anita pissed him off." said Natsu. "Yeah and he is really mad at us." said Tina and Anita.

The others were gone as Homer ran after them. "They are quite the interesting bunch." said Cora who was looking at Natsu sighing. "You can say that again. So are you ready to train?" said Natsu. "Yes. I won't be going easy on you just because we are old friends." said Cora. "I'll be fighting with my full strength because I don't go easy." said Natsu. Cora made a suit of armor appeared around her as she said,"Bring it on.".

The two stopped fighting as Natsu handled her a drink. "Here you go. You have gotten pretty good you know that." said Natsu. "Thanks Natsu. You and your sister are pretty strong with the sword. I mean you can cut through my attack with Gladius" said Cora. "Yeah. She did train me on the way of the blade when I was little. My dad was usually focused on writing and my mom was cheering me on despite being 4." said Natsu.

Cora said,"Do you miss her?". "My mom? Kinda of but I have a lot of really good memories and I am happy." said Natsu. "Yeah. My mama is still alive but I miss her." said Cora. Natsu said,"So have you been?". "I have been fine Natsu. I heard about you. You being Reva's little brother is pretty big news around the world. So how was America?" said Cora. "It was nice but a little too big for my taste. It's size is quite big." said Natsu.

The two sat there as Natsu sensed something. "Oh great. She must be that transfer student from Class D." said Natsu. "You can sense people? That sound like something from an manga or something. It is really weird." said Cora. "You get used to it after a while. It comes with being a master of Akmo Su. I think my grandfather has this as well but who knows?" said Natsu. "Beside the transfer student, who else did you sense?" said Cora.

Natsu said,"Five more. Both the Transfer Student from Class D and B are here along with someone from Class A and three people from Class B. They seem nice to me but I could be wrong about this. I think I made Irene hate me with just my face.". "That is true but Irene will just need some time to get used to you. I mean Reva makes quite the impression on people. She makes people strive to be better at what they do while you bring them happiness." said Cora.

The six stood there as Natsu said,"Hey. I remember you. Your name is Kara Sun.". "Yes. I'm the rival of Rain. It is nice to be talking with you on friendly terms." said Kara. "Who is this guy to you Lady Kara? Shall I eliminate him?" said Troy. "Ease there. This is Natsu. He and your lady are just friends and you are looking well Natsu." said Haru. The two shook hands as Cora said,"So how do you two know each other?".

Natsu said,"Colin. This is one of my childhood friends Haru Ichirou. He is a master of Yashu which is a martial art is hard to even learn.". "Sup. So you guys must be training for your match against the German and English exchange student? As the one coming from the most populated country on the planet, I can tell that those two girls are pretty determined to defeat you mainly Natsu. It will be a tough battle for sure." said Haru.

Maria looked at him and she said,"So do you have any free time to help a girl out?". "With what? We will be needing his full attention. You did tell your boss about what is happening in a week right? It is kinda of your fault." said Cora. "Yeah. She knows and I get to miss some school so it will be well worth in the end." said Natsu. "I see that you two seem fine. I guess we have no reason to worry. I think we should go Troy." said Kara.

Troy said while bowing,"Yes Lady Kara.". The two were gone along with Maria as Haru said,"He is a real life butler just you man.". Katie said,"Since when were you a butler?! And didn't you tell your childhood friend?". "I did several times. Colin and Haru, this is my childhood friend from the states Katie Austin. She is like Amy." said Natsu. "Are you half cat too?" said Cora. "No. I'm half bear and I am stronger than you in terms of muscle strength." said Katie.

Natsu noticed the other girl standing there and he said,"Is that you Moka?". "You actually remember me? I thought you would have forgotten about me." said Moka. "Why would I forget about one of my childhood friends? I am pretty sure that you know about my memory." said Natsu. "So who is this? I think you should tell me before I hurt you." said Katie. She had a sword on her neck as Moka said,"I am one of Natsu's good friends from childhood and I won't let you hurt him.".

The two girls glared at each other as Haru whispered,"Man. You have a lot of female childhoods. It is strange.". "Thanks for reminding me. So do you want to help me train?" said Natsu. "Sure thing." said the two girls and Haru. "You don't mind right Colin?" said Natsu. "I don't mind Natsu. We need a lot more training because those two want to destroy you." said Cora. "Okay. Lets get started already. It will be interesting." said Natsu.

Next time,
The Duel begins between the countries. The Sins strike.  

Body Swaps:
Natsu to Akane.
Akane to Natsu.
Akane (Natsu) to Issac.
Issac to Akane.
Issac (Natsu) to Rain.
Rain to Issac.
Issac (Rain) to Natsu.
Natsu (Akane) to Issac.
Rain (Natsu) to Ryo.
Ryo to Rain.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Jack Glacier. 16 years old. Second year Class B at Star Valley High. Icy White. Blue. 6 foot 2. AB. Cancer. July 7. Honest, Being up front, having fun, Spring, Cole, and Tina, Liars, hiding secrets, troublemakers, and Fall.
Tina Turner. 16 years old. Second year Class B at Star Valley High. Blond. Orange. 5 foot 9. B. Scorpio. November 18. Focusing on her work, Fall, and Jack. Jokester, way too honest people, Spring, and troublemakers.
Troy/Tami Lucas. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. 5 foot 3. AB. Pisces. February 26. Kara, cooking, protecting her lady, and shopping. Anyone who gets too close to her lady, her father, and losing her lady or her best friend.
Haru Isamu Ichirou/Kasumi Isamu Ichirou. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Black. Violet. 5 foot 9 in male form 5 foot 7 in female form. O. Cancer. June 23. Fighting, training, a bond between friends, fire, Yashu, fun things, romance, and getting stronger. Studying, doing that he doesn’t want to do, and Gender Stereotypes.
Maria Carter. 15 years old. First year Class B at Star Valley High. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 4. A. Cancer. July 11. Watching TV, Playing video games, Relaxing in Hot Springs, and shopping. Tests, Finals, studying, and homework.
Moka Banks. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Orange-brownish chestnut. Green. 5 foot 7. B. April 15. Taurus. Swordsmanship, cooking, fashion, shopping, video games, anime and manga, training, and Natsu. People who abuse their power, her sisters, music, and forgetfulness.
Katie Austin. 15 years old. First year Class D at Star Valley High. Blond. Indigo. 5 foot 4. A. May 13. Taurus. Natsu, cooking, fashion, shopping, fish, honey, keeping secrets, and friendship. People who hurt her, people who don’t get the hint, and studying.

No comments:

Post a Comment