Thursday, September 17, 2015

Soul Episode 27 The Enchanted Isles part 1 Soul Beach.


A/N:We are here folks. It is summer in this story but in real life, it is almost fall meaning Halloween is coming soon so I may do a new Dark Haven. The key word is in this may. It may come or it won't but it will happen. I also wanted to explain something about what makes someone a Soul. A Soul is someone who is a living creature so that exclude robots and golems. So everything is fair game so expect some strange stuff from me. Enjoy and also fourth wall breaking. Also I am making Natsu go through some crazy stuff this arc because it doesn't make any sense and why not.

The entire first year class of Star Valley was heading to the Enchanted Isles along with four second years and 6 teachers by first class plane built to protect anyone inside of the plane. It could hold about 1,000 people and it was first class. They had robotic maids built for the plane because they couldn't do it. Irene, Cora, Moka, and Akane were playing Old Maid as Natsu was nearby reading a book with one hand because he is overboard.

"I will win this." said Irene. She sat across from Cora who said,"Try.". Irene looked at Cora's hands as Akane said,"So do you think that she can do this?". "Maybe." said Moka. Irene held the card most toward the right as she held it. It was the Joker as Irene slammed her head into the table. "Dam it! I lost!" yelled Irene. "You just need more practice." said Cora. "So what do you think about this whole thing Natsu?" said Moka.

Akane noticed that he had headphones in as she said,"Push.". He fell out of his seat as he said,"You do know that my arm is still broken right?". "Sorry but as my wife, you should paying close attention to me Natsu. Do you need know why we played Old Maid?" said Irene. "To prove a point about your greatness?" said Natsu. "No Natsu. We know that you are going to be busy with Agent stuff so we are deciding on who should spend your time with you." said Cora.

Natsu said,"So Irene losing means that she doesn't get that much time.". Irene sulked as Moka said,"I think you are sometimes very insensitive. She gets the least amount of time with you but she will try to make some friends.". "Really? That is great Irene. I hope the meeting doesn't take me long." said Natsu. "Yeah and I feel bad for the kids who are in Summer School during this trip. The beach is rumored to be amazing." said Akane. "Yeah." said Natsu.

Rain was sitting with Alex, Dana, and Stacey. Matt, Ben, Issac, and Terry were nearby. "So are you and Natsu a thing?" said Stacey. "No. He told me that he needed some time to think about it." said Rain who was lying. She need the reason why but she didn't say anything. Issac said,"Hey ladies. I heard a pretty interesting rumor.". "What is it?" said Alex. "The rumored 1-M class is going to be with us on the trip." said Issac.

Ben said,"Class 1-M?". "It is the rumored seventh class. It has never been seen before but Natsu may know something about them." said Terry. "He does take care of the entire first year class." said Dana who was drinking a soda. "So are you guys ready to enjoy the beach? I know that Harry is but for his perverted reasons." said Matt. "Yeah but it is going to be nice despite Harry. I still can't believe that he isn't in summer school with the rest of his band of perverts." said Stacey.

Alex said,"Maybe he just didn't want to spend time in summer school. So why are you checking your phone like crazy Issac?". "Are you talking to your girlfriend?" said Dana. "Issac? Having a girlfriend is impossible for him." said Ben. "Yeah." said Matt and Terry. "It isn't like that. I am checking in with my sister about some thing involved the student council." said Issac. He thought,"I hope that we can find something with the Sorcerers.".

On the island, Natsu was tired from the plane. He had jet lag and he felt sick. He could ride on planes normally due to his work but he can get jet lag but it is 1/100 on not getting sick to getting sick. He was currently sitting on the floor tired. "Are you going to alright Natsu?" said Efren. He stood there with Karen and Mae's older sister Brittany. "I just have a little jet lag is all. I will be fine. No need to worry." said Natsu.

"So why aren't you mad? I mean you have to some work during your summer. I thought you would want to be with your friends?" said Brittany. Natsu said,"Of course I would be but I have a job and I was lucky to get the week in the first place. It is something that you get used to when you have been working since you were 11.". "So do you know what you are doing?" said Karen. "Meeting the Agent of Class 1-M. She is rumored to be an actually monster from fiction. Is that true?" said Natsu.

"Yes. You can be a Souls if you are alive in the heart." said Efren. Brittany said,"Since you three got this in the bag, I am going to help Reva and Ellen with keeping an eye on the other first year. I feel bad for Cathy.". "She got stuck watching over the kids in summer school along with the other first year teachers excluding the homeroom teachers." said Karen. "Yeah. Good luck Brittany." said Efren who smiled.

The girl was gone as Natsu said,"So are we going to meet the teacher? Is he a monster as well?". "He is one but he is an interesting monster." said Karen. The two helped him as they head toward a section of the hotel that had the monsters in it. Efren opened the door as Natsu saw a man standing there with a newspaper. "You humans finally showed up. Thanks the devil rulers for that. I thought that I would have to work. The name is Greg Barker and I am a devil." said Greg.

Two devil wings appeared from his back and Natsu said,"So cool.". "Thanks human. You must be that Natsu." said Greg. Natsu was lost as Greg said,"It is nothing. Are you sure that these brats will be able to handle the monsters? They have been looking forward to the test.". "Yes. We made sure that all of the students are open to other species but relationship is another stuff." said Efren. "It is hard to convince of people of that." said Karen.

Greg said,"I see. So do you think they will find out?". "Who?" said Natsu. "I know about you being with the Syndicate along with Ryo, Daichi, and Rias. The chairman told me that since I'm different from your normal teacher. It is another group which isn't a fan of us monsters because they really hate anything from the underworld." said Greg. "Most likely not. Anyone in the system of Star Valley is protected from any outside force." said Efren.

Karen said,"In other words, they will be safe. Don't worry. I think the only problem is Preston but it is a small problem.". "Well, I wish you humans good luck. I have to return back home to report the news on our students. All monsters are from the Underworld so I'm in charge of all of the monster students at this school." said Greg. He was gone as Efren said,"You two ready from some time enjoying the beach?". "Hell yeah." said natsu.

Seth was looking at Mia who was enjoying the ocean with Lucy and Karla. "Are you going to finally confess to our mermaid princess?" said Dante. He stood there as Seth said,"Maybe but what if it goes wrong?!". "You won't know unless you try. You and Mia have been friends for more than 5 years. It should work." said Dante. "And with your open mouth, she should have figure it out by now. Our mermaid friend is quite dense." thought Dante.

The two saw a zombie pushing a mermaid who was out of the water. Karla said,"Are you guys seeing that?". "Yeah." said Lucy and Mia. The zombie said,"Oh hello. My name is Dustin Young and I'm a zombie. Don't worry. I won't eat your brains. This is Summer Yates and from the tail, she is a real life mermaid.". "It is nice to actually meet some humans around our age." said Summer. "So do you two live here?" said Karla.

The four humans knew that she was in reporter mode as Dustin said,"No. We are actually student of Star Valley High but since we stick out, we were put into a separate class.". "Ah. The name is Dante and well, I am a human." said Dante. "Same here." said the other four. "It is going to be so much fun since Greg let us do this. So who is up for swimming?" said Summer. The other mermaid aka Mia said,"Lets do it.". "This will be fun." said Lucy. "Yes." said Dustin.

Ryo was in his Heaven's Eyes mode as he was trying to get some fish for Amy and Katie. "Hurry up Rio!" yelled the two. "I will. Sagittarius Shot!" said Ryo. He fired a arrow which turned into a net upon impact with the water. It came out of the water with several fish along with a human who was wearing trunks. "Please let me go! I may 2/3 fish but I am still human!" yelled the boy. "Riley? Is that you?" said Katie.

The boy nod as Ryo move the net to land and he cut it. The fish landed there as Riley said,"Hey you are a life saver. The name is Riley Winn and I am like these two. I am 2/3 fish so I am a master of the seas.". "It is nice to meet a male Hybrid." said Ryo. "Yeah. I thought there was only girls hybrid as well." said Amy. "So are you two lovely ladies going to eat all of that fish? It smells so delicious to the nose." said a voice.

The four saw a female werewolf except without the fur along with a elf. "No. And how are you two and how did you get here?" said Ryo. "Ease up on the bow. My name is Vivian and this is Naomi. I'm an elf and Naomi is a werewolf." said Vivian. "And we are the real deal." said Naomi. "That is pretty cool. So what is it like during a full moon?" said Amy. "I have a lot of shaving to do each month but I look good right boys?" said Naomi.

She was resting on Riley's chest as he said,"You look great Naomi. So are you two students? I just transferred to Class D.". "And when were you going to tell me this?" said Katie. "Soon." said Riley as he stood up. "We are part of Class 1-M. I hope we can all be friends." said Vivian. "Yeah. So are you a good archer?" said Ryo. "The best archer!" said Naomi. "I am decent but I saw your shot. It is very impressive." said Vivian. The two went to practice as the other four watched them.

Rex stood there with Jake and the speedster was looking at Cindy. "Man. You really need to confess to her already. This is just getting sad to watch." said Rex. "Yeah but what if she rejects me Rex? I don't think that I could ever handled that." said Jake. "I think she world be really happy about that." thought Rex. The two saw Tara talking with Cindy and Blair. Rex could tell from a distance that the two were talking with Cindy about the same thing.

Rex saw Mae Blake of Class A surround by guys and he walked over to them. He made them leave by turning his head into a T-Rex as they ran away. "Hey. Are you okay?" said Rex. "Just fine. Thanks for saving me Rex." said Mae. "So how do you know my name?" said Rex. "I am not just breasts Rex and I know everyone in our year." said Mae. "I see." said Rex. The two noticed that Cindy and Jake were walking away as Rex said,"Finally.".

Blair and Tara walked over to them as Tara said,"So do you guys noticed the zombie girl?". The two saw a zombie girl along with a boy. "I think they are from Class 1-M." said Mae. "Class 1-M? I heard that there are only 6 class." said Blair. "You are right Blair and I heard that they are from the monster class. I'm going to say hi." said Mae. She walked over as Tara said,"Should we go with her?". "We're her friends." said Rex.

Mae looked at the boy as she said,"It is nice to meet you two.". "Sup. The name is Byron Benson and this name is Sylvia Harvey." said Byron. Rex looked at the zombie girl as she said,"You a pervert? I will tell you only this. My breasts have been ripped off.". "No. You are very pretty. My name is Rex and I hope we can be good friends." said Rex. "Oh thanks." said Sylvia. "So do you have a sister Byron?" said Blair.

Byron sighed as he said,"Yes. My younger twin sister is what she calls a pervert. She loves to make guys happy.". "I see. So are you guys having fun?" said Tara. "Yeah. This is the most fun that I have in a long time. So the guy with the bandanna likes that girl." said Sylvia. "Wow. Is it that obvious?" said Blair and Tara. "Yes." said Byron and Mae. "We should have fun before we have training." said Rex. "Good idea." said the five.

At the castle ,which is very obvious, on the top of the island. A girl sat in the throne. She had scarlet red hair and blue eyes. She looks to be a year older than Natsu and the crew. "Lucia. You want to be with them don't you?" said a voice. The girl turned around to see Greg standing there and she said with a smile,"What could you possibly mean?". "You want to see your Natsu again. Remember what happened last time?" said Greg. "I remember." said Lucia

Lucia looked at him and she said,"It has been five years. I think I should be able to see my precious Natsu.". "You scarred the boy. You left him with the fear of actually dating any other woman and I know that you mean this on purpose." said Greg. "So? I think I should be able to do whatever I want in this world. I am one of the four princess of the Devil Kingdom." said Lucia. "But I won't let you do that." said Greg.

Lucia stood up as she said,"Are you going to try and fight with me?". "I may have no chance against you princess but I know that Natsu will do something to you. Think about your actions before you do any actions." said Greg. He was gone as Lucia said,"So did you hear everything Sabrina?". A girl stood there. She had black hair and pinkish violet. She said,"Yeah. So are we going to do anything about this?".

Lucia said,"Yes. We are going to do this stealthy. We can't let Greg know about this.". "It would be fun to mess with the humans. So should we get going?" said Sabrina. The girl made a portal as Lucia said,"Okay. I hope I can see you real soon Natsu.". The two walked into the portal as this summer trip is just getting started interesting. Lets hope that this is going to be a fun summer and it won't be super long.

Next time,
Natsu and the gang learn more about the Sorcerers. Moka's sisters come by for a visit.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Brittany Blake. 16 years old. Second year Class A. Light Green. Brown. 5 foot 8. A. August 19. Leo. Fashion, shopping, her younger sister, feeling good about herself, and the ocean. Getting judged by her looks, jerks, perverts, and immaturity.
Greg Barker. 32 years old. Devil/All years Class M homeroom teacher. Silver. Green. 6 foot 3. AB. September 16. Virgo. Monsters, the devil royal family, and women. Annoying humans, people who hated monsters, and teenage rebellion.
Dustin Young. 15 years old. Zombie/First year Class M at Star Valley High. A combination of Blue, Black, and Green. Blue and Red. 5 foot 9. O. August 4. Leo. Video games, gaining a new body part, and his friends. Losing a body part, the sunlight, and Byron and Naomi or Byron playing with his limbs.
Summer Yates. 14 years old. Mermaid/First year Class M at Star Valley High. Light Blue. Light Green. 5 foot 8. O. Cancer. July 13. The ocean, water, and veggies. The desert, cold, meat, and fried food.
Riley Winn. 14 years old. First year Class D at Star Valley High. Blond. Green. 5 foot 8. AB. Cancer. July 22. Water, fish, veggies, and swimming. Not moving, cold, and fires.
Vivian Horton. 15 years old. Elf/First year Class M at Star Valley High. Blond. Green. 5 foot 9. AB. Taurus. May 5. Archery, fantasy, and spirits. Technology.
Naomi Benson. 15 years old. Werewolf Girl/First year Class M at Star Valley High. Brown in human form/Black in wolf form. Blue in human form/Red in wolf form. 5 foot 6. AB. Libra. October 18. The moon, fish, speed, her friends, love, being herself, and teasing her friends. Byron, metal, and strength.
Mae Blake. 15 years old. First year Class A at Star Valley High. Light Red. Blue. 5 foot 6. B. Aquarius. February 5. Fashion, shopping, her older sister, and feeling good about herself. Getting judge by her looks, jerks, and perverts.
Byron Benson. 15 years old. Werewolf/First year Class M at Star Valley High. Brown in human form/Black in wolf form. Blue in human form/Red in wolf form. 5 foot 9. AB. Libra. October 18. The moon, fish, strength, his friends, and teasing Dustin. Naomi, metal, and speed.
Sylvia Harvey. 15 years old. Zombie Girl/First year Class 1-M at Star Valley High. A combination of Black, Red, and White. Green and Blue. 5 foot 7. A.  Capricorn, January 16. Meat, gaining a new body part, and her friends. Losing a body part, the sunlight, and Naomi or Byron playing with her limbs.
Lucia Ara Satan. 17 years old. Devil Princess. Scarlet Red. Blue. 5 foot 11. O.  Aries. April 15. Her friends, her family, and Natsu. People who flirt with her Natsu, people who hurt the people that she cares about, and veggies.
Sabrina Yang Lucifer. 16 years old. Devil Princess. Black. Pinkish Violet. 5 foot 11. A. Leo. August 22. Her friends, her kingdom, and lighting. Being betrayed.

No comments:

Post a Comment