Thursday, September 3, 2015

Soul Episode 12 Class War part 2 First Match


A/N:Finally some action. I mean I like plot and all but Action is my cup of tea. I promise that this and maybe next part will have a lot of it. I got nothing else and Power Guild will most likely be once or twice or week.

At Class C's staring point, Mari said,"So are you guys ready?". "Yeah. We got Natsu's plan to use and we can use our powers." said Ben. "Yeah. Hello Hot tub." said Issac. "We also have Natsu who is the strongest player in the game right now. Class D will be going after him and then the king as a backup plan. Lets do this just like we planned this. The Guarders will protect the king and they also make an escape plan." said Jake. 

Natsu said,"Good plan Jake. We can do this.". He heard Kari talking to him,"Okay. I see the other person balloon. It is on some girl whose name is I think Class Rep.". "Okay. Keep slient and tell the spirits to keep their guard up. They must have cameras to make sure that we follow the rules." said Natsu. She was gone as a ball appeared in the area. "That must be it." thought Natsu. "And we are beginning the game in three, two, one. Go!" said the ball.

A bell went off as Jake said,"You better not get defeated Natsu. We are going to make you into our bitch for the rest of the year.". He went off on his skateboard as Akane said,"Lets go Stella.". "Right. I think we should get moving." said Rain. The two girls ran off as the four guarders protect Mari who could fight, Akane and Rain were a group, Issac and Ben were another group, the spies were using their element to hide, and Natsu was playing his bass guitar in a tree.   

Class D's King who was the class rep smiled. "So should we go after Natsu Class Rep? I mean that it is the best way to win." said a boy. "Yes. We did promise that we wouldn't go after him but I decide to change the rule since I am queen. Lets send the spies down there. We are the third highest class after all." said Class Rep. Later, the four spies (a glasses boy, a jock, a girl, and a normal guy) saw Natsu sleeping with his bass guitar Star on the tree trunk.

"Lets get him. I mean he is sleeping." said the normal spy. Natsu heard footsteps as he said,"I see. I get the runt of the litter.". He woke up as he said,"You four should come out. I mean I don't bite that much.". "How did he know how we were here?" said the girl. "This must be some sort of magic." said the glasses. The normal guy stood up and he said,"Okay you bastard. You got me! Time for my rope to capture you!".

He made a rope as Natsu jumped over it. "Now!" said the normal guy. The jock said,"Gum Shot.". He fired out a huge piece of gum from his mouth which had Star and Natsu trapped to a tree as the girl said,"We have you and the game.". The four were walking toward him as Natsu said,"You may not want to do that. I may be trapped in this but I can still use magic. I will be enjoying this.". He broke the gum as he said,"Lets do this.". 

He disappear in a flash as he reappeared. He pointed down as the four spies were trapped in a magic circle as he said,"Shock.". The circle glowed as their necklace were destroy and the ball said,"Natsu of Class C has scored four points.". The four ran off as Natsu freed his guitar. He made it go into his necklace as Kari appeared. "I can't believe that worked." said Kari. "Yeah and I know my plan. The others will be cause the ref to be busy so I can use you to my advantage." said Natsu.

Rain smiled as she said,"Natsu did it.". "Yeah. He would be the first point to score us some points. I think you should get ready to run." said Akane. "Why?" said Rain. "My element/power allow me to sense heat signatures with ease. I sense two of them. I can handle them." said Akane. Akane saw a mud monster appear from the ground as the two boys stood there. The long hair boy said,"A good job from you Akane. You're so hot.".

Akane said,"Go!". Rain said,"Okay. Stay safe.". She ran into the woods as the long hair boy said to the buzz cut,"Go after her. I will make this girl my bitch.". "K." said buzz cut. He ran after her as the boy said,"Sick her boys!'. The mud monsters came toward her as Akane said,"Inferno Flame!". The attack came out as it burned through the monsters. "What are you planning?! My mud can't be defeat with your fire!" yelled the long hair boy.

He made a lot of them as Akane said,"Time to finish you. Fire Feet!". She jumped over them and she landed right near the boy who was shocked. She broke the necklace as he fell on the ground from fear and Akane said,"Yeah.". She ran toward the forest to help Rain from buzz cut as the ball said,"Akane of Class C scored seven points.". In the forest, Rain was hiding from the buzz cut who had paper and string looking for her.

The boy said,"Rain. Where are you? I just want to talk.". "Not going to happen. You are one of the pervert in our school." thought Rain. "Fine. I will make you come out!" said the boy. The string held her in the air as the necklace was easy to grab. The boy walked up to her as he said,"Man. You're so hot! I am going to enjoy this.". "Get away." said Rain. He got close as the two heard,"Dragon Blast! Atomic Fire!". 

The two attack hit the ground right in front of buzz as Natsu stood there with a lot of sparks around his feet. "I think you should run." said Natsu. The boy ran off as Natsu made Gladius appear and he slashed through the string. Rain went into his arms as she said,"Thank you.". "So I am going to guess that you don't like perverts." said Natsu. "Yeah. I don't want to talk about it." said Rain. Akane stood there with buzz out cold as the ball said,"Another 4 points for Class C.".

It had been an hour and a half since the game started. The guarders who were guarding Mari actually defeat a guarder with Wayne's staff and Amy's claws. The Class rep was getting mad as she said,"We are losing right now! We already lost 7 people. They seem to know our exact location. What is going on from them?". "We need to go attack them because our members are separated right now." said a boy. "Lets go then." said Class Rep.

Akane, Natsu, and Rain were walking around the cliff side. "So how did you know about that those spies being there?" said Akane. "I heard them running through the bushes." said Natsu. Rain nod as she said,"Do you guys hear that?". They heard skateboard wheels as Akane said,"I think that is Josh or an attacker.". "Yeah. Get ready to fight." said Natsu. Jake appeared as he said,"Finally! You guys hid pretty well. We decide to change up the plan a bit.".

He held a map as Rain said,"So what is it?". "According to Rex, who is watching the few members of their team right now. He told me that they are heading toward where Mari is going. I need to go find Issac and Ben." said Jake. "Have you found them?" said Akane. "Not yet but I have a feeling that they are somewhere. We are going to meet up with them. It is part of the plan right?" said Jake. The boy nod as Jake said,"Okay. So meet me there!". 

He was gone as Akane said,"So this is part of the plan.". "Yes. I had a feeling that the Class Rep or the leader would try to come out once more than half of her team was defeated by us. We just have to hope Jake finds Ben and Issac." said Natsu. "I see. We should go." said Rain. The three kept walking as Kari said with a special link between her and Natsu,"Watch out. You got a unfriendly visitor.". He grabbed the two girls as the ground where they were was destroyed by a plant. 

A girl stood there as she said,"Shoot. I thought my baby would be able to get us the win.". "Who are you?" said Akane. She fired a lot of seeds as plant monsters appeared. "You guys got her right? You know the plan." said Natsu. "Go defeat her." said Rain. He ran off as Akane said,"Fire Frenzy!". A lot of fire appeared as it burned the plants with ease. "Gravity Break." said Rain. Plant girl was in the air as the two girls defeat her gaining seven more points.

Issac was found by Jake as the boy said,"You know what to do right?". "Hell yeah. Lets go. Passion Speed." said Issac. He was gone as Jake followed him. The two saw the Class rep being guarded by the three remaining guarders along with the attackers left. "Okay. Get ready on the signal." said Jake who was about to go find Ben. "Yeah. Go get metal head already." said Issac. Jake was gone as Issac said,"Time to play the waiting game.".

Class Rep said,"Where are they? I thought they would be here by now.". "You looking for me?" said Mari. She stood there as an attacker said,"Perfect. Glue Cannon!". He fired a huge amount of glue as it was destroyed by a magic circle. Matt stood there as he said,"You alright Mari?". "Perfect. I think you should let Stacey and Wayne out already." said Mari. "Will do. Open!" said Matt. Stacey stood there with Wayne and she said,"Ocean Wave!".

The six were drenched in water as one of the guards put a bubble around their necklace as he said,"I won't let you win that easy.". "Fine. I guess we have to go with plan B." said Wayne. He placed his weapon into the ground as it made a firework. Issac stood up as he said,"That is it. For everything that I have ever wanted, Passion Lance!". The lances appeared as they planted them into the ground making a cage for the team.

Ben appeared with Jake who was tired. "Never again." said Jake. "Sorry about that. Metal Roar and Metal Storm!" said Ben. He opened his mouth as a huge blast came out with the metal. It knocked out a guard and a attacker in one blow giving them the win. "Winner Class C!" yelled the ball. Issac said with a smile,"One down, two to go.". Rex appeared along with Tara as she said,"We found out who we are facing in the next match.".

Stacey said,"Before that, who won the other two matches?". "Class A and F right?" said Natsu. He stood there with Akane and Rain as Rex said,"Correctamundo. We have a 33% percent choice of facing them in the next round.". "What are you talking about?" said Amy. "The team with the highest score of the losing team gets to come back from the grave. It happened last year with I think Class E who was defeated by Class A." said Wayne. 

"So who is it? You got me really curious Wayne." said Ben. "It was Class B. We may face off against them or they will get slaughter by Class F once again." said Tara. "So we have three powerful teams to fight against." said Akane. "We can do it. I have a lot of fun with you guys. I mean yesterday has proved to me that High School can be fun if we build up our class bond." said Rain. "She is so right. I think this is a lot of fun." said Jake.

Meanwhile, Preston stood over the defeat King who was Elsa. "Ha! Take that! We Class F won. We won't be defeated by you." said Preston. He was laughing as his team sighed in unison. "God. I hope Natsu knocks out Preston." said Daichi. "Yeah. He is a jerk right Ryo?" said Rias. The two noticed that he was gone as the two said in unison,"We are so in trouble.". Ryo pushed Preston to the ground as he said,"Are you okay Elsa was it?".

Elsa said,"Thanks but next time, you all are going down.". She ran off as Preston said,"What the hell is wrong with you!? She is the enemy!". "She is also a classmate. I can't believe that we are stuck in the same class." said Ryo. "Whatever. If you get in my way for revenge against Natsu, I will have no problem burning you alive." said Preston. He walked off as Ryo said,"Neither will I Preston.". The class was gone as Daichi said,"Way to get into your anger Ryo,".

Rias said,"Wasn't he working on that?". "Yes he was but I guess his anger will be never fixed. He can accept loss though." said Daichi. "Sorry. I need to work on that. It is a good thing that it is lunch time which means one thing you guys." said Ryo. "We can go hang out with Natsu and Kari again?" said Rias. "Yes along with his friends from Class 1-3." said Daichi. "I hope they don't hate us." said Rias who looked at the ground. 

Ryo looked at her and he said,"I am pretty sure that they won't.". "Yeah. You need to more positive and strong so that a boy will notice you." said Daichi. "Yeah. I mean Natsu won't be single forever due to his warm personality. You need sink your claws into him." said Ryo. The girl of the trio blush as Daichi said,"I thought Amy and Natsu were together.". "I think Natsu see her as a friend my man." said Ryo. The three went toward Class 1-C campsite.

Next time, 
The semi finals begin with a shock and another slaughter.

Class C War Team as of 2nd Class War (Position, Name, Element, and Rank):
King: Mari Luna. Gravity and all of the Elements. Rank B.
Attacker: Natsu Raiden. Unknown. Rank F. VIP Player
Attacker: Ben Barton. Metal. Rank A.
Attacker: Issac Lance. Passion. Rank A.
Attacker: Akane Blaze. Fire. Rank A.
Guarder: Wayne Wolf. Weapon. Rank A.
Guarder: Amy Ramos. Cat and Vampire. Rank B.
Guarder: Matt Ray. Magic. Rank B.
Guarder: Stacey Hale. Water. Rank C.
Spy: Jake Walker. Speed and Sand. Rank B.  
Spy: Rex/Ronnie Anderson. Animal Transformation and Psychic. Rank B.
Spy: Tara Cross. Invisibility and a magic pen that can make anything. Rank C.
Spy: Rain Scott. Ice, Light, and Gravity. Rank A.  

Class D War Team as of 2nd Class War (Position, Name, Element, and Rank):
King: Class Rep. ?. Rank B.
Attacker: Long Haired boy. Mud Monsters. Rank C.
Attacker: ?. ?. ?.
Attacker: ?. ?. ?.
Attacker: Plant girl. Plants. Rank C.
Guarder: Buzz Cut boy. Paper and string. Rank C.
Guarder: ?. ?. ?.
Guarder: Bubble boy. Bubbles. Rank C.
Guarder: ?. ?. ?.
Spy: Girl. ?. Rank C.

Spy: Glasses. ?. Rank C
Spy: Jock. Gum. Rank C.
Spy: Normal guy. Rope. Rank C.

No comments:

Post a Comment