Friday, September 4, 2015

Soul Episode 14 Class War Part 3 The weird ending to the Class War


A/N:Lets begin with one more part. You will see what I mean by that soon. I promise that I will be getting back to the plot which is with the Crois, the Seven Deadly Sins, the Sorcerers, and Natsu. I just want to do this because why not. I feel like it would be a good distraction. I mean next arc is pretty plot heavy so I thought this would be a good thing. 

In the SDS (Seven Deadly Sins) headquarters, Wrath slammed the table. "Why the hell haven't we done anything?!" yelled Wrath. Sloth woke up as she said,"You need to calm down right now. I think that too much Wrath for Wrath is a real bad thing you know.". "She is right Wrath." said Envy. "Shut up." said Wrath. "So are you two ready for our big plan? I mean we have been gathering emotions for three weeks now to make this work." said Greed.

Pride said,"Most of it came from Preston. So how should we do it?". "I think we should get rid of the boy who defeated the giant Crois. Natsu Chan." said Lust. "Natsu Chan?" said Gluttony. "He is pretty cute for a boy. I mean have you seen what he has done so far." said Lust. "So he got a couple of idiots to work together? Why should we focus on him?" said Sloth. "He did defeat Pride's Crois with the help of his friends though." said Envy.

Wrath said,"Okay. Here is what we are going to do. I need to go find our favorite Soul and borrow his body. Everyone knows their part in this right?". "Yeah." said Gluttony. He burped loudly as the girls said,"You are so gross.". "That was just sad man." said Pride. "Can it! We have a job to do!" yelled Wrath. The Sins were gone as Lust stood there. She was looking at Natsu who was currently enjoy lunch with his class as she said,"I have fallen hard for Natsu.".

Meanwhile at the lunch site, Matt said,"Wow Natsu. This is really good.". He was eating some of the food that the boy made only a few minutes ago. "Yeah. I learn how to cook because of my sisters and my step mom. They have no idea on how a kitchen works yet. My little brother is always watching me while I am in the kitchen making food." said Natsu. "I just noticed something. Natsu would make a good wife don't you think Akane?" said Stacey.

Akane blushed as she said,"Yeah but I think he is a real man.". "So how do you get this good? I mean you beat Rain's mom in cooking." said Jake. "You know the saying, Practice makes Perfect. It took me a while." said Natsu. "Your hands must have look terrible man." said Rex. "Actually, I got lucky on that part. My hands were lucky to be not cut up." said Natsu. "So do you mean teaching some stuff about it?" said Tara. 

Amy said,"I don't think Natsu would say no Tara. He is a really nice guy.". "I want to learn as well. I can right?" said Mari. "Sure thing. Just ask me when you have free time. My boss is pretty open with a change to my shifts." said Natsu. "He is so nice. It is no wonder why no one beside pricks like that one guy from Class F hates him." said Ben. "Yeah. Natsu has an angry side but he can usually contain it." said Rain. "And he is a great cook." said Wayne.

Ryo, Daichi, and Rias walked into their campsite as Ryo said,"Sup!". "Hey! You three are from Class F!" said Tara. Issac said,"Are you here to spy us on us for the prick?". "Not at all Issac. We actually hate him as well. My name is Daichi Powell. It is very nice to meet you all." said Daichi. "You know me as the ace archer Ryo Conner." said Ryo. "And I am Rias Reyes. Please don't hate me!" said Rias who bowed.

Wayne said,"Hey Rias. You don't need to be so scared. We aren't going to hurt you but Ben might. I mean he is pretty scary.". "Shut up." said Ben. "Why are you guys so nice to each other? I mean it is so weird." said Rias. "What is she talking about?" said Mari and Stacey. "Lets just say that Preston is a jerk making the class atmosphere pretty tense." said Daichi. "He is a major prick right?" said Rex and Jake. 

"Bingo." said the trio. Tara held some food in front of her as she said,"Would you three like some of Natsu's amazing food?". "Sure." said Ryo. He ate some as he melted and he said,"This is always so amazing Natsu. Just like always man." said Ryo. "You two know each other?" said Akane. "We went to the same middle school." said Daichi. "Yeah." said Rias. "That makes a lot of sense." said Rain. "I think we should keep eating already." said Amy. "Right. Dig in!" said Matt. 

Preston stood there watching his class talking with Natsu's class and he punched a tree which burned up. "Those traitors! We are here to win not to talk with the enemy." said Preston. He walked off as he said,"They are going to pay this.". "Yeah. They will but without my help." said a voice. He saw the red emotion Wrath standing there and Preston said,"Who the hell are you?!". He fired a yellow fire ball at him.

It went through Wrath who said,"You should learn to calm the hell down. This is totally calling the kettle black.". "What do you mean?" said Preston. "Anyway, I tried the nice guy route. I am going to borrow your body now." said Wrath. He went to Preston who felt the wrath burn up inside of him. He stood there as he said,"Okay. I like this kid style. I think I should take care of Class B first. I have a feeling that they will be a pain.". 

Cole was eating Lunch alone. Lisa looked at Carly who was staring at the ice user. "So Carly, do you like him?" said Lisa. The girl blushed as she said,"It isn't like that. I am just worried about him being alone. I mean high school is supposed to be fun.". "He talks with Akane from Class C right? I mean he has a friend." said Lisa. "Yeah but we are supposed to be a class built upon friendship unlike Class F." said Carly.

Cole walked over as he said,"Would you two Chatty Cathy shut up?". "Sorry Cole but we are worried about you." said Cathy. "What is she going on about?" said Cole. "She is worried about you being by yourself while the rest of our team is having fun." said Lisa. She turned around to see that everyone was gone as Cole said,"So where is our team? Isn't the next round coming up soon? We need to make a plan against the team who defeat Class B.".

Preston said,"You three survived? I guess one of you must be a sorcerer. Color me impressed.". Cole saw Preston standing there with the Crois right behind them. "The Crois? What are they doing here? I thought they only can be control by some of the Yang mindset." thought Cole. "What are the Crois doing here?" said Carly. "Who knows but if we beat up their leader, we might get our answer." said Lisa. 

Cole smiled as he said,"Sounds like my cup of tea. Frigid Heart!". He made a giant heart of ice as it went down onto the Crois. Lisa made a giant ball of water as Carly summoned her weapon which was a gun. "Pinpoint Shot." said Carly who had a pair of goggles on her. Preston said,"Humans. Your soul are so strong. Time to test this guy.". He made a giant fireball which destroyed the ground as he said with a smile,"Burn.". It exploded as the three were caught in it.

Natsu looked up as he looked at the area of the explosion that Preston made. "Is something the matter Natsu?" said Tara. "Oh nothing. I just heard something." said Natsu. "It can't be a wild animal. Can you hear me Kari?" thought Natsu. "We have trouble Natsu! It is the Crois!" yelled Kari. Natsu yelled in his head,"Are you serious?! Why are they out?". "I don't know but you need to tell the others about this." said Kari.

Natsu said,"I can't. I mean to them, I am just a normal boy with a curse.". "Natsu. You need to really trust them. They followed you because they like you so you can trust them." said Kari. He was silent as Akane said,"Are you okay Natsu?". "I have something to tell you all." said Natsu. He stood up as Ben said,"You alright man?". "No. I have something very important to tell you all. I transfer to this school to ...." said Natsu.

The group was surrounded by the Crois as Issac said,"The Crois?". "What are they doing here? This makes no sense." said Amy. "What is going on?" said Wayne. "We will explain later. Right now, it is time for us to fight the enemy." said Daichi. He made two giant earth fists as they destroyed the Crois with ease. "Okay. You better give us an answer Natsu. Water Clap!" said Stacey. It destroy some of them as Tara said,"Is that all you got?".

Ryo said,"Not even half way there.". "Correct Ryo!" yelled Preston. He stood onto top of the giant Crois which was being formed as Akane said,"Preston? What are you doing up there? And do you know what is going on?". "I'm only borrow his body. The name is Wrath and I am the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins. It is nice to meet you." said Wrath. "So what is going on Natsu? You need to tell us." said Rex.

Natsu sighed as he said,"I came here to find stop their group and also I am cursed.". "Cursed?" said Matt. "I will explain in detail what I mean by that later. Lets just defeat this guy." said Natsu. "You will tell us everything right?" said Jake. He nod as Jake said,"Okay. Lets show the power of Class C along with Ryo, Daichi, and Rias.". "Right. Animal Transformation! Bear!" said Rex. He attacked the monster with ease.

Rain said,"Blizzard.". Its movements were slowed as Tara said,"Create. Paintbrush.". The monster was trapped by the brush as Ben grabbed it. "Metal Slam!" yelled Ben. The brush slammed into the monster as it roared. "Man. This can sure take a beating." said Wayne. "Doesn't mean we should stop out fight with it." said Matt. He made a magic spell which blasted a mixture of elements at him and it burned.

Amy went up the monster's back as she saw Wrath. "Tiger Pounce!" said Amy. Wrath dodged her as he said,"You clever cat girl. Color me impressed. I guess we should enjoy our little scuffle. Feel my Wrath!". He made an explosion which knocked Amy off of the monster as Akane caught her due to her being in the fire from the fire underneath her feet. "Can we even defeat this thing? It looks pretty invincible." said Akane.

Ryo held a bow as he said,"The Crois has a weakness folks. We need to find it. I call upon the archer Sagittarius!". He fired his bow as an arrow went through the monster causing it to have a giant hole in it. It had a giant heart as Rias said,"Aim for the heart. Ghost Punch!". A giant ghost appeared and it was fighting with the Crois. "Sand Fists!" said Jake. He fired off several sand like fists as Mari said,"I think Gravity Blast would be good.".

It blast the monster in the ground as Issac said,"Passion Explosion and Passion Lance!". The attacks went toward the heart and it almost exploded. "So close. How much can this thing take?!" said Stacey who dodge its fist. "It will take a very powerful attack to defeat my beast." said Wrath. Natsu said,"I got this. You guys just need to keep on fighting.". "Will do Natsu. Metal Sword and Metal Fist!" said Ben.

The attack went toward the monster as it roared. Natsu made Gladius glow as he said,"Get back! I got this.". The group got back as Natsu said,"In the honor of Akmo Su, I shall defeat you and your Crois Wrath! Lets go!". He rushed toward the Crois as he jumped into the air. "Time for my Power Dragon Slash!" yelled Natsu. He slashed the heart in half as the Crois roared. It was gone as Wrath said,"We shall meet again.".

He was gone as Preston was free from his influence. "That was a battle." said Mari. She was tired as Tara said,"Thank god we had Natsu's food before hand or who knows what could have happened out there.". "Yeah. So what were going to tell us Natsu?" said Wayne. "I am here because of them. I only have one thing to say. Sleep." said Natsu. He made everyone but Akane, Issac, Amy, Ryo, Daichi, Ben, and Rias sleep.

"What is going?" said Ben and Akane. "So why do you make them sleep Natsu? I trust in you but this is weird even for you." said Daichi. "I had to. I know that it will happen again." said Natsu. "Again? I am so lost." said Akane. "This happened to my dear friend. He had to erase himself from over 1,000 minds during middle school because a girl blabbed on about the Crois returning from the dead. Am I right Natsu?" said Issac.

Natsu said,"Yes. I was hired by your grandfather Rain to find out the reason why Wrath and his evil followers are using the Crois in the first place.". "So why didn't you tell me? I thought you told me that you would never keep a secret from me." said Rain. "Natsu had his reasons for lying to you all but he didn't mean it. I mean he cares about you all a lot in fact. This is the happiest that I have seen him in years." said Ryo.

Ben said,"So how do you three know Natsu?". "We all work for a group called the Syndicate which is a group of the most powerful Souls across the planet." said Rias. "Yeah. I'm a member of it right you guys?" said Amy. "Somewhat." said Ryo. "So are you going to erase our memories Natsu? I thought we had something special" said Issac. "No. I am erasing the memories of the Crois from the others. It would cause a worldwide incident if they were found out." said Natsu.

He made his hands glow as Akane said,"This is so cool.". "Yeah. Natsu is quite the Soul. He can and will defeat anyone in his way." said Daichi. "And he is way better than Preston." said Rias. "So what do we do from here?" said Natsu. "You can join the Unknown club with us Ben and Akane. I mean we need some more members and I have a feeling that this trio from the Syndicate is joining us since we are going to have a hot tub." said Issac.

Ben said,"Sure. This is pretty interesting.". "I will as well because this is peaking my interest." said Akane. "Sweet. I guess this war had something good come out of it." said Natsu. The eight carried the others back to the main base as the war had ended with Class C being called the victors because they had a clean sweep during the first round. Class F lost the contest because of Preston toward Class B so they have to cross dress during the cultural festival.

Next time,
Class 1-C meets some new faces. It is also summer time meaning summer uniforms along with clubs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment