Thursday, September 10, 2015

Soul Episode 23 Soul Exam part 2 Fighting ones happiness.


A/N: Welcome to the test staring the shortest male character in the story so far. I know that Jason is a thing along with Jerry but I mean by adult male. He will have a name by the way. I also don't hate people smaller than me. I just want to get that across to you all. Lets begin with Natsu and some of the class 1-C heading toward where the school's battle test exams are being taken which is part of the school which is basically the entire island because past me forgot about it. Thanks for the 20,000 views you guys. I am really happy about that.

Natsu was walking with Terry, Issac, Harry, Dante, Ben, and Matt to where their battle exams are. It is a big building which has made by all of the countries of the planet except North Korea. "Man. This place is huge." said Terry. "Yeah. You guys must be jealous of my group." said Natsu. "I think you getting some of the hottest girls in our grade is pretty dam lucky." said Harry. "Yes. I am just happy that Mia and Seth got in the same group." said Matt.

Terry said,"Doesn't Seth like Mia?". "Since we were kids. It is pretty dam obvious and it is obvious to everyone around but Mia." said Dante. "She is really dense right?" said Ben. "Yes." said Issac. "You seven should get going already despite most of you being Rank A." said a voice. Natsu then saw a man standing there at the staggering height of 5 foot 4 as he said,"Hey Mister. Morgan. So did you shrink again or did your heels get a new design?".

Emilio said,"You are an idiot! I wear no such thing!". Natsu got down on the ground as Terry said,"I think they are a new design.". "Yeah and they look nice on you teach." said Matt, Issac, and Harry in unison. "This exam is quite different from the other two exams you brats. You better be lucky that I'm in a good mood today." said Emilio. "Did Natsu's sister reject you?" said Dante. Emilio was running toward the building as he yelled,"I am your examiner for the first part so good luck!".

Natsu said,"So does he hate little old me?". "It seems so since you skip class, usually call him on his height, and you don't allow him to date your sister." said Ben. "I get the reasons but why doesn't he hate Issac and Harry?" said Terry. "We're lucky Terry because he hates Natsu way more." said the two. "We should actually get going since someone has a former German solider in their group." said Dante. "Good luck with that Natsu because she is your wife." said Matt. Natsu said,"Thanks guys.".

Natsu was sitting with the rest of Group 5. They are going last since Mr. Morgan hates Natsu with a burning passion. "So why do you have a way of pissing off people sometimes Natsu?" said Irene who was enjoying some lunch. "I don't know myself Irene. I just got that secret talent. It is likely my other curse." said Natsu. "So have you tried to look for the other Sorcerers yet?" said Moka. "Not yet since Issac is trying to get us more stuff." said Rain.

Akane sighed as she said,"He is really focused on collect stuff to make his club into a second home. I hope we can do something during the break.". "I heard that it is actually on a island owned by your grandfather. Is that true?" said Cora. "Yeah. It is the perfect way for a summer break to truly begin and the best thing is that we have no work to do." said Rain. "Sweet. Hello Snow Cones for days. It is going to be sweet." said Natsu.

Irene said,"Speaking of that. Natsu, do you have any time off before the trip?". "Yeah. I got the next weekend to myself. I have been working my ass off at Le Devil. So what is it?". "We are going swim suit shopping day. It is just going to be us girls of Class 1-C along with a couple of the guys. Do you want to come?" said Irene. "Sure. I just need to cancel something that isn't at all important. I promise that it is really minor." said Natsu.

Cora saw Emilio standing there and he said,"Hey Group 5! You're up!". The six walked up to him as Natsu said,"So are you still mad about me insulting your new kicks?". "No! Get in there right now!" yelled Emilio. He closed the door on the teens as he thought,"I will make sure that kid falls because he is a pain in my ass for putting my moves on Reva.". He made Natsu's test a lot harder because he is a very petty man.

Rain said,"So what did you do to make Mr. Morgan hate your guts?". "I can't name a exact thing but I would have to say being the one of many things in the chance of dating my sister." said Natsu. "He wants to date Mentor?" said Irene. "I thought she wasn't looking for love unlike Ma. Elllen." said Akane. "According to what Natsu told me when we were roommates, she is looking for the perfect guy." said Cora.

The six saw Mr and Mrs. Frozen standing there. "Welcome Group 5 of 1-C. Me, my wife Brooke, and Emilio are going to be your instructors for the exams since the other teachers are still recovering." said Noel. "Recovering from what?" said Moka. "Oh the other class exams sweetheart. Now please head in this door." said Brooke. The six walked in as they saw Emilio standing there with his arms crossed and a smile on his face. 

Natsu said,"So where is your guardian Mr. Morgan? Are you allow to be in this room without your guardian? Or are you tall enough to ride?". "Your obvious attempts at making fun of me won't hurt me at all . Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me." said Emilio. "I think my little sisters says that teach. You are just like a child." said Natsu. Before Emilio could kill Natsu, Rain said,"So what is the exam?". 

Emilio said,"That is an great question Ms. Scott.". "Is he sucking up to Rain because her grandfather is the chairman?" said Irene. "Yes he is Irene. I think he should stop before I tell Reva about this. She hates people like him." said Natsu. "Would you all please stand in front of a door that has a number?" said Emilio. Natsu stood in front of Door 6, Rain stood in front of Door 4, Akane stood in front of Door 3, Cora stood in front of Door 5, Irene stood in Door 1, and Moka stood in Door 2.

Moka said,"So what are we doing?". "Your test is that you have 10 minutes to enter the door and then come out. Plain and simple." said Emilio. "This is what made people crazy?" said Cora. "It is mostly likely the second test that they are getting crazy about. It is pretty intense but here is the thing about this test. Once you leave your room, you lost all of memories of it." said Emilio. "So what if someone doesn't come out?" said Akane.

Emilio said,"Lets say that one of you doesn't come out from his/her happiness, only four of you have to come out to pass. You will get some extra points if 5 or 6 of you come out of the door.". "You girls ready to go?" said Natsu. "You better not get stuck in there Natsu." said Moka and Cora. "Thanks for your encouragement girls." said Natsu. "They are being honest Natsu." said Rain, Irene, and Akane in unison. The six walked in as Emilio smiled.

Natsu saw that he was in a empty classroom. He said,"So my test is in here? I wonder what if I will need to actually try.". He walked toward the window and he saw that the clubs were still doing their things as he thought,"We must be in a alternative dimension or something like that.". He looked at the door as he said,"Nice try Emilio but I plan to pass this test with flying colors.". He walked toward the door only to be tackled by Rain.

Rain said,"Ouch.". She looked at him and she said,"Are you okay Natsu? Sorry for making you wait so long.". "Rain. You ended up here too." said Natsu. She got off him as she said,"Are you okay? Did I bump your head?". "No. We are here because of the exam." said Natsu. "Are you okay? Did I make you forget the promise that you made me? We could walk to my place together after school. I am the worst." said Rain.

Natsu was lost because he isn't used to Rain showing this much emotion except toward her friends or her cooking. It took a long time for her to pass the cooking exam. "You did! I waited so long for you to finish up with your Executive Club meeting." said Rain. She grabbed his right arm as he said,"You are touching me.". "I know that silly. You don't need to be so shy around me. I mean we are a couple right?" said Rain.

Natsu blushed crimson red as he said,"Together?". She made him sit on a desk as she said,"You need to sit right here or else.". She got up close to him and she said,"I never notice how handsome you are Natsu.". "Okay. This is really weird. I mean Rain and me? I think her grandpa would kill me before that happens." thought Natsu. He stood up as he said,"Well Rain, I will see you soon. Take to me after the exam.".

He went toward the door as Rain hugged him. "Do you hate me Natsu? Don't you want to cuddle? Do you not want to be with just me? I want to be with you." said Rain. "Of course. It is his doing. I can't believe on how petite he is." said Natsu. Emilio stood outside watching as he said,"You would find out about this exam Natsu. Each one of you have to escape your happiness and I set yours higher than the girls so have fun breaking out Natsu Kun.". 

Natsu backed off as he fell onto some desks. "I guess this place is real and that is a fake version of Rain but her hands feel the same. I remember her body well since I was in it." said Natsu. He tried to stand up as Rain said,"Why are you being so mean? Are you okay? You had a nasty fall Natsu.". She walked toward him as he said,"I am fine.". She put his forehead next to hers as she said,"Do you have a fever Natsu? I can be your personal nurse.".

Natsu blushed as he imagined her in a nurse uniform and he backed up to the wall in the back. "I was so tempted to hug her right now. What a terrible test and I will make sure that Emilio pays for this. I hope the others are doing okay and I hope they really don't see this." said Natsu. Natsu rushed toward the door and Rain hugged him. "No! I want you to stay here!" said Rain. "I hope that other Rain does not find out about it." said Natsu.

Meanwhile, Irene was walking out of her room. She had to deal with everyone treating her like a god in that world but she got out of it with 6 minutes to spare. She forget everything as she saw Emilio. "I wonder what he is doing." said Irene. She walked over to him and he said,"Ms. Rhodes? You finished early?!". "Yeah. Is that odd?" said Irene. "No. Just wait for the others over there." said Emilio. Irene sat down as Emilio watched Natsu's suffering like a creep.

Back with Natsu, he was currently trying to escape Rain's bear grip. "Rain. You need to let me go. I'll be back I promise." said Natsu. "Don't go Natsu. Please stay here with me a little longer. Do you not love me? I mean I love you so much." said Rain. Natsu stood still as he thought."This Rain actually loves me a lot. I mean this would be amazing if this was real but it isn't. I need to tell her the truth and I hope I forget this.".

Natsu turned around as Emilio thought,"What the hell is he doing? Is he accepting his failure? I better raised the level up to 10.". Irene looked at her teacher as Akane came out. Her happiness is that she is the President of the Student Council and she did enjoy it but she couldn't remember it. "So what is up with Mr. Morgan? He is outside of Natsu's door and he is looking like a creep." said Akane. 'Maybe he is hoping for Natsu to fail his test." said Irene.

Akane saw Moka coming out her door and her happiness is that she is training with Cora and Natsu in France back in the day. "So where are the others?" said Moka. "They are still inside their room but I have a strange feeling that Mr. Morgan is doing something." said Irene. Akane noticed that he was messing with some buttons as she said,"I feel like he is messing with Natsu's test. What can we do about it?". "I have an idea. I feel like Natsu can handle it." said Moka.

Natsu was holding Rain in his arms as she said,"Natsu.". "I like you Rain. I don't know what my true happiness is but I know that it isn't about you! So you need to stop messing with my heart right here and now!" said Natsu. He made Comet appear in his hand and he yelled,"Face my rage! Rage Blast! I think you should learn your place!". The blast destroy the door which hit Emilio which launched him into the wall with the door.

Natsu stood there in the doorway as Rain said,"How did you know that this wasn't your happiness at all Natsu?". "I could tell. I may like Natsu but I have no plan to fall in love just yet. So is this yours Rain?" said Natsu. "I think it is but I am not sure. I know that you will make the girl that you fall in love with really happy." said Rain. "Okay. I will. I promise." said Natsu. He walked out as he still remember what happened because he can erase minds.

Natsu stood there as Akane said,"Natsu. What did you do to him?". "I don't know to be honest with you Akane. I was in my happiness and I went a little overboard. Where is Rain and Cora anyway? I see you, Irene, and Moka but not them." said Natsu. "They are still in their rooms." said Irene who was poking Emilio who was out cold. "So how many minute do we have left?" said Moka. "I think about three. We should go help them." said Natsu.

Akane, Irene, and Moka stood outside of Cora's door as Natsu stood outside of Rain's door. "Are you sure that this is a good plan Natsu? I mean won't the memory thing effect as well." said Akane. "The memory loss only effect the first person that walks inside." said Irene. "Ah. So this doesn't have any repercussion on us." said Moka. "Not a single one. Now lets get some extra points because the next exam is going to be the big one." said Natsu. The four walked in.

The girls saw Cora on the floor laughing like crazy as Moka said,"She is a huge fan of comedy due to her mom.". "Ah. How should we help her exactly?" said Irene. "I only have one." said Akane. A ball of fire appeared from her hands as she threw it at the TV. "I got your plan Akane. You and Moka will get Cora while I destroy them." said Irene. She held a machine gun which appeared from nowhere as she blasted the screens into pieces. "This is a weird school." said Moka.

Meanwhile, Natsu was looking for Rain. 'Rain. Where are you?!" said Natsu. He found a curtain and he opened it. He saw that he was in a dressing room which made him question on how he got here as he saw Rain with Alex and Dana along with Terry and himself. "So I have to talk her away from that but how?" said Natsu. He looked up to see the fire alarm as he grabbed a bandanna from the nearby rank of clothing.

He tied it around his face as he said,"Sorry about this Rain.". He made a fire as the fire alarm went off and the sprinklers came down. He grabbed Rain who said,"Who the hell are you?". "She does have a fear of perverts because of reasons so I better take off the mask." thought Natsu. He took off the mask as Rain said,"Natsu!? How are there two of you?!". "I will explain later if you can remember but we may be out of time." said Natsu.

He pushed himself and Rain through the door as the timer was up. He saw the girls as Rain said,"So what just happened?". "I have no idea but my stomach hurts for some strange reason." said Cora. "Me thinks from all of that laughter." said Irene. "Laughter?" said Cora and Rain. "Oh nothing at all." said Moka and Akane. Natsu looked at Rain who was talking with the others as he thought,"I wonder why I can remember mine so clearly. I will find out what it means soon.".

Next time,
The Second Half of the Exams. The Violent Demon Souls make the strike on Class 1-C. Natsu also figures out his room.

Group 5. Element. Rank. Happiness.
Natsu Raiden. Unknown. F. Being together with Rain.
Irene Rhodes. Barrier and Weapons. A. Everything treated her like a goddess.
Moka Banks. Sword and Speed. B. Training with Cora and Natsu like the good old days.
Akane Blaze. Fire. A. Being President of the Student Council.
Cora Youko. Tech. A. Comedy.
Rain Scott. Ice, Light, and Gravity. A. Being with her friends and her boyfriend Natsu.

Plot stuff.
Soul Exams. These exams are where souls come here to test what they have learn in the first semester, over the summer break, and for the third semester. Each class is divided into five groups of six students and they are tested on how they can use their powers in certain ways. The first exams has two parts. For the first part, you have to escape your happiness. For the second part, you have to catch the other half of yourself. The top three classes between the six classes gets a rank up.
Happiness Test. You have ten minutes to head inside of the 6 doors and come out in 10 minutes. You are allowed to use your powers if you wish. You just have to enter the room and then leave the room before time runs out. Once you leave the room, you will have forgotten everything about the room. Once 4 out of 6 members of your group come out, your group passes the test. A bonus is added on if you get all 6 out. Your Happiness will try its best to keep you inside of it and it will feel very real.
Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Emilio Morgan. 32 years old. Second year Class D homeroom teacher. Black. Brown. 5 foot 4 with 8 cm platform heels. AB. September 21. Virgo. Reva, math, teaching, and having power. Natsu, getting made fun of by people because of his height, Turnips, and Milk.
Brooke Frozen. 28 years old. Third year Class A homeroom teacher. Orange. Green. 5 foot 11. A. April 16. Aries. Noel, teasing her students, female teachers, Noel, and teaching her students in Art. Perverts, paperwork, and Snails.
Noel Frozen. 30 years old. Third year Class F homeroom teacher. White. Blue. 6 foot 2. B. December 8. Sagittarius. Brooke, snow cones, making his students laugh, and not doing a lot of work. Spicy foods and grading tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment