Saturday, September 5, 2015

Soul Episode 16 Clubs part 1 A New Teacher and New Students


A/N:Ah. The summer time. It may be almost fall but I can pretend that it is summer through this story and Power Guild which is like an eternal summer with a few days of winter and other weather stuff like rain and such. We will have our characters in their summer uniform which is basically without their blazer and they will have  their sleeves. You may be thinking that is lazy which is it. I am not denying it. How will Natsu deal with this? Lets find out.

We are also going to find out the name of Boy A-C and Girl A-C because I had no idea on what to call them. It is because I couldn't think of a character yet but now that I have time to think about it. I have names for the six of them. I am not going back to change them because I am very lazy. We also have a new class roster so expect one in maybe a long time from now. It will be a Spring (April 1-May 31), Summer (June 1-September 30), Fall (October 1 to November 30), and Winter (December 1-March 31) one.

Natsu was standing in his summer uniform as he had his arms showing off. He had gotten rid of the blazer and Kari stood on his desk in her usual form. "So are you sure about this new thing working Natsu?" said Kari. "Yeah. I have been work on it for a month now Kari. We need some test subjects which should be here in three, two, and one." said Natsu. Molly and Elena ran in with Jason as the three said,"Good morning Big brother!".

Kari said,"Really using your siblings.". "Yeah. I could kiss them to get rid of the curse just in case of the bad ones." said Natsu. "What are you two talking about?" said Jason. "They must be talking about the wedding. Can I be the flower girl?" said Molly. Kari blushed as she said,"Wedding? Me and this guy?". Her face went really red as Elena said,"Are you okay?". "She will be fine. So can you three touch my arm?" said Natsu.

Molly said,"But you said that contact with your skin was bad.". "It is but I am trying to find a way to hide it. I mean it is summer." said Natsu. "Okay. Can we all go to the pool one day?" said Jason who was looking down. "Sure thing little buddy. I will take time off so I can teach you three how to swim so lets get started." said Natsu. Elena touched his arm as she said,"Did it work?". "Yeah. It did. You three aren't feeling any different right?" said Natsu.

"Nope." said the three. Natsu said,"Okay then. I have to go. I have a meeting with the chairman about work.". He ran off as Molly said,"Should we have told him about big sister coming back to town for work?". "Nah. He'll figure it out." said Elena. "So should we help Kari into some water? I mean her face is really red." said Jason. The fox's face was really red as the three shrugged. They carried the fox into the sink.

Natsu reached the office using his unnatural skills which allowed him to do some crazy stuff like jumping on poles. Natsu opened the door and he saw a tied up Owen. "Chairman!" said Natsu. He ran over to the man as he dodge a wooden pole which went toward him at a really fast speed. "Natsu. It is your..." said Owen. "I sense her when I came into the room. It is sad to say the least. You know that we can talk like normal siblings right?" said Natsu.

A woman stood there. She sighed as she said,"I really can't trick you can I little brother?". "You two have a strange relationship." said Owen. Natsu was freeing him as he said,"You can say that again. I mean being the little brother of the Reva Raiden. So what are you doing here? You go by home yet. I think the siblings would have told me.". "I did when you were at work.  I am going to be living there and I am here to teach." said Reva.

Natsu snickered as he said,"Are you serious? You being a teacher is pretty crazy and quite funny. I mean you can't teach because of your cold person.". Owen was scared due to Reva having a temper and she has the elements of wind, fire, and ice. People who make fun of her are usually dead after she attacks them. The girl had a blush on her face as she said,"Stop it Natsu. You know that I hate when you tease me.".

Owen said."This is interesting.". He was knocked into the wall as Reva said,"I was asked by this man here to help teach you after the Class War.". "That was Wrath's fault not mine sis. I mean we really need to work on keeping the Seven out of our students." said Natsu. "We are working on something along those lines. Look." said Reva. She held a dragon claw necklace in her her arm. It had a black claw holding a red gem as she said,"We are making a new and improved limiter.".

Natsu held it as he said,"This is pretty sweet. I think it works with my sword necklace. Did you make this?". "Yes. I made it because someone destroyed his former limiter with a lighting bolt." said Reva who looked at Natsu. "Not my fault." said Natsu. "Fine but I need to ask you about your current club situation." said Reva. "I am in the Unknown Club." said Natsu. "He is trying to find out more about his curse Reva." said Owen.

Reva said,"I see. Is he technically part of that club?". "I think they use as a hangout and also for to learn more about the curse, sorcerers, and sins. He also has a job doesn't he?" said Owen. "His boss told me on how hard of a worker he is. I am not worried about that. I want to know if he is interested in the Executive Committee." said Reva. "Executive Committee? I've never heard of them before. Is it like the Student Council?" said Natsu.

Owen said,"Did Issac tell you?". "He is really lazy. I think he only cares about my curse and the only reason he actually compete in the games was to improve the "club room". He is still my friend though because we have a male bond." said Natsu. "He is a pervert just like you." said Reva. "Actually. he is a big one. I can hide it." said Natsu. Reva sighed as she said,"At least consider it today during Club day.".

Natsu was lost as Owen said,"Issac really doesn't tell you or Amy anything do you?". The boy shook his head as Reva said,"I will see you later today. Don't try and embarrassed me Natsu or else .". She was gone as Owen said,"How did you make her embarrassed?!". "It is a family secret. I have to get going." said Natsu. He stood by the door as Owen said,"Good luck Natsu.". "Thanks Chairman. I will see you later if anything changes." said Natsu.

Natsu was walking through the main door. He saw Matt on the floor with several fist marks as Natsu said,"Are you alive?". "Yes." said Matt. He stood up as Natsu said,"So why are you covered with a lot of fists? I mean you aren't a delinquent. Are you? Does Stacey know?". "No. I'm this way because of her. She is very pretty Natsu but since middle school, I have been the victim of the boys and on the rare occausion girls who like her." said Stacey.

The two were walking to class as Natsu said,"So does she know about this?". "I think she does but I think she ignores that. It may show that she actually cares about me in a romantic way. She thinks of me a a childhood friend. Nothing more and nothing less, it is the way things should be." said Matt. "I may be wrong about this but do you like her?" said Natsu. Matt froze in place as he said,"Nah. That is just crazy.".

Natsu looked at him as he said,"You really need to tell her your feelings. I mean who knows what she could do with all of the boys and some girls under her thumb.". "That would be a weird world. So did Issac tell you about today?" said Matt. "I know that today is club day." said Natsu. "Not that man. I heard that we are getting the Reva coming here to be a instructor for the battle class. It is going to be so cool." said Matt.

Natsu said,"Oh really. That is pretty cool.". "You don't like her?" said Matt. "It is pretty complicated to say the least," said Natsu. Jake went up to the two on his skateboard as he said,"You guys! We've some more big news.". "What is it?" said Matt. "We are getting three new transfer students. I mean this is so weird.." said Jake. "This day is just weird." said Natsu. "Yeah it is but it really makes life interesting." said Matt. "Yeah." said Jake.

The three walked in as Ryo stood there talking with Terry. After the Class War, Ryo switched classes along with Daichi and Rias. Ryo is in here while the other two are in Class A. Terry ran over to the three as he said,"Guess what Natsu.". "We have two new students along with a new instructor." said Natsu. "How did you know that?" said Ryo. "I have my sources. So what is it Terry?" said Natsu. "I think we are getting new seats." said Terry.

Matt said,"We get new seats every season. It is one of our school's special things. I think this time we get to pick them right?". "Yes. I think Jake here would like to sit next to Cindy." said Ryo. Jake look at Cindy who was talking with Amy and Olive as he said,"Nah. I think it is the job of the class reps to do that.". "So Akane right Terry?" said Natsu. "Correct." said Terry. Akane walked into the room as she said,"Hey guys.".

She look depressed as Natsu said,"Are you alright Akane?". "Oh. I just meet the new instructor. She is so amazing." said Akane. "I forgot that she can charm people." thought Natsu. He punched the wall as Matt said,"Is something with him?". "Who knows man?" said Terry and Jake. The bell rang as the main character sat down in his desk. "Is something wrong Natsu?" said Amy. She was worried about her future husband as he said,"It is really complicated.".

Rain said,"Did your nanotech failed?". "No. It's working and I can finally wear short sleeved shirts. I am going to enjoy that but today is going to be a long one for sure." said Natsu. Ellen walked in and she said with a big smile,"Today, we have obtain an new instructor and also the other teacher of Class 1-C. Would you mind coming in Ms. Reva Raiden?". "Wait a minute. Did she just say Raiden!?" said the class excluding Natsu who was currently slamming his head into his desk.

Reva walked in and she saw Natsu. "Our luck is pretty bad isn't it? Our mom is a goddess and yet we have such bad luck." thought Natsu and Reva. "So you and Mr. Raiden are siblings?" said Ellen who was stunned. "Yeah. This idiot here is my little brother. Has he been causing you all trouble?" said Reva. "Natsu helped us win the Class War." said Jake. "Yeah. I know that. He is pretty much the perfect little brother with a bit of temper." said Reva.

Natsu grumbled something as Ellen said,"Anyway, we have also three new transfer students.". "Why are they all coming at the same time?" said Boy B aka Seth Richards. "Twenty bucks says that the writer wants to move on with the plot. I mean the plot and not the sweet plot of girls." said Boy C aka Harry Adams. Boy A aka Dante Skidmore sighed as Girl A aka Lucy Rowe whispered to him,"Do you think Mia will care about this?".

He looked at Mia Cruz aka Girl B was not paying attention to this news as he said,"I feel bad for Seth more than anything else.". Girl C aka Karla Watson who sat in front of Dante said,"She is so dense toward Seth's super obvious crush on our friend.". "You three may come in. Natsu, don't do anything stupid." said Reva. "I promise nothing sis." said Natsu. The door opened as two girls walking in with a boy.

Issac stood up and he said,"Welcome. My name is Issac Lance. It is very nice to meet you and I am the student council vice president along with the class rep. So is it true that you three all came from Europe?". "Yes. We did" said Blair. "So can you introduce me to the queen?" said Issac. "It was for greed after all." said Allen. "I don't think Issac will ever change on that part." said Joe. "Sit down Issac before I hurt you." said Irene.

Her icy glare made the boy sit down as Reva said,"Anyway, just pick an empty desk for now. We are
working on a new seating chart as we speak.". "Thank you Ms. Raiden. It is nice to meet you all. We are going to be good friends. I just know it." said Colin. He sat in the desk right in front of Natsu and he said,"It is nice to meet you Mr. Raiden. I heard about you from the rumors. You are a really good Soul from what I heard.". "Oh thanks." said Natsu.

Blair sat in the desk in front of Terry as Irene took the one in the back corner. "We will be right back you guys." said Ellen. "Don't do anything stupid while we are gone. Today is going to be a interesting day for you all so don't make us put you in detention." said Reva. The two were gone as Irene walked over to Natsu. "You are Natsu Raiden?" said Irene. "Yeah. It is nice to meet you three and welcome to class ..." said Natsu. She then slapped him shocking the class and Natsu was out of his seat.

Amy almost attack her as Dante stopped her. "I am not like Mr. Youko. I will never be your friend. I hate you in fact because of you being related to the great Reva Raiden when you are nothing but her annoying little brother. You may hate me but I don't care. I don't need you or anyone else being my friend." said Irene. She walked back to her seat as Natsu thought,"Yeah. This is going to be a pretty and amazing summer.".

Next time,
The first year students enjoy club day. Natsu meets the Executive Committee. He also learns more about the transfer students.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Reva Raiden. 25 years old. A world famous soul and First year Class C homeroom teacher along with Ellen. Black. Blue. 5 foot 11. A. Pisces. March 1. Playing with her siblings, cooking, shopping, karate, sword training, and teaching. Getting teased by her littler brother, working during holidays, and not spending time with her family.
Seth Richards. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Black. Brown. 5 foot 8. B. Aquarius. January 28. Mia, the Beach, Pools, Romance, a good story, a good art, fighting, and cooking. Not being able to keep a secret, getting teased by both Dante and Harry, Mia being really dense,and getting hurt because he is really unlucky.
Harry Adams. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Brown. Blue. 5 foot 7. AB. Libra. October 2. Girls, teasing Seth, and always trying to impress the ladies. Studying, getting his stuff taken from him, being reminded about his older brother Efren, and seeing others happy with their love life.
Dante Skidmore. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Orange. Gray. 5 foot 10. A. Cancer. July 23. Juice boxes, Samurais, Ninjas, teasing Seth, being cool, animals, and fighting. Idiots, perverts, and Pirates.
Lucy Rowe. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Virgo. August 27. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 7. Friends, studying, shopping, and fashion, People who hurt her friends, spiders, haunted houses, and perverts.
Mia Cruz. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Gemini. June 21. Coral. Blue. 5 foot 6. O. Ocean, comedy, Seth, Dante, Lucy, water, her family, and cooking, Not understand the situation at hand, cats, and sharp objects.
Karla Watson. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High at Star Valley High. Gemini. May 26. Green. Brown. 5 foot 5. Being friends with Mia, taking photos, the future, and science fiction. Dealing with Harry who is a pervert, cooking, the past, and history.
Blair Goodwin. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High at Star Valley High. Brown. Blue. 5 foot 5. AB. Scorpio. November 21. England, her image, and shopping. Getting made fun of her cooking and her country, perverts, lazy people, and Horror.
Irene Rhodes. 15 years old. First year Class C at Star Valley High. Platinum. Rose Red and Gold. 5 foot 6. A. Pisces. February 24. Pride, Reva, thinking she is the best, cute things, items that interested her and her comrades. Natsu and being called cute by the people she cares deeply about.
Colin Helios Youko. 15 years old. First year Class C. Honey Blond. Purple. 5 foot 8. O. Taurus. May 17. Sweets, swordsmanship, cooking, fashion, video games, anime and manga, shopping, friendship, and Natsu. Sour things, honorless people, jerks, essays, lying, and horror.


Summer 1-C Roster:
Back Door
Lockers for all the students in the class
Issac Lance
Blair Goodwin
Dante Skidmore
Colin Youko
Natsu Raiden
Amy Ramos
Ben Barton
Wayne Wolf
Akana Blaze
Tara Cross
Rex Anderson
Stacey Hale
Matt Ray
Lucy Rowe
Irene Rhodes
Allen Hanson
Joe Marsh
Mari Luna
Mia Cruz
Seth Richards
Olive Dunn
Ryo Conner
Rain Scott
Cindy Malone
Jake Walker
Karla Watson
Alex Travis
Harry Adams
Dana Reid
Terry Rios
Front Door
Blackboard along with Ellen Sullivan and Reva Raiden’s desks.

No comments:

Post a Comment