Friday, September 11, 2015

Power Guild Episode 137 Universe Armor part 7 The plan to defeat the Revived Nine Prayers


A/N: This episode will mostly likely not have any fight but the next ones will for sure. I think Fairy Tail shines in the fight because they are the best parts to me. The obvious romances are also pretty cool and they are pretty dam obvious. I mean it is most obvious than a dense protagonist in a Harem or romance. Lets begin our story in the new good guys's base of operation aka the castle which isn't haunted at all. The new episode was pretty good but I feel bad for Fingers and the dinosaur. I still think Mard Geer Tartaros is the best villains because he is bad ass. I hope Zeref makes a good villain along with the Spriggan 12 are good villains. Still better than Avatar.

At the castle's main area, Bob was sitting with Felix, Python, Johnny, Kurt, and Steve. "Man. We got wrecked out there." said Kurt. "Yeah but they have seven years of training on us even though we did train for three months before the games. It was a slaughter." said Johnny. "Yes and Night is stronger than he was back in the day when I was a member. He is a greater wizard than his "father" was." said Python who was drinking some poison. "I know that we can beat them." said Bob.

Felix said,"Robert is right. I have a feeling that we can defeat both the Brigade and the Revived Nine Prayers. So how did they escape prison?". "Yeah. That thing is supposedly to hold in the strongest. I saw Lynda in there last week. Lora tried to see her but she didn't want." said Steve. "Well, they were not actually in there. Bob, have you ever heard of Role Magic?" said Python. "Yeah. They confused the great magic council didn't they?" said Bob.

Kurt said,"Bob and the magic council hate each other.". "So they escaped using Role magic and they came here for the Universe Armor." said Johnny. "That must be their plan and they used Duke Ross's greed for power to achieve their goal." said Felix. "Are you serious about his greed Felix and are you really serious about it?" said Barry. The six saw Barry standing there with his arms crossed and Steve said,"I thought you were with the others.".

Barry said,"I was until I heard about you five talking about my kingdom and one of my father's most trusted men like that. I don't approve of this. He is the man who trained me how to defend myself. I can't believe that captain of the Brigade would be even thinking this.". "Barry, everyone knew about Duke Ross's lust for power. I mean he sided with a dark guild to achieve this." said Python. "I know that you are strong and smart but Ross is family. Family doesn't betray you." said Barry.

Kurt said,"Barry. The man kidnapped your parents and the strongest wizards in your country along with trying to kill us. He wants the throne and he will do anything to get it.". "He is right Barry. I know that it is hard for you to swallow this but your trainer is the enemy." said Johnny. Barry was quiet as Bob said,"My uncle betray us when I was 12. I will kill him if I see him again. He tried to hurt my sisters and my family so I will fight. Will you fight? We have a job to do.".

Steve said,"You don't have to fight with us but we are going to because they are villains and we are going to stop them.". Barry said,"If we get a chance, I want to talk to him. You have the prince of the kingdom on your side. I will save my family.". "So is there a way to even stop them? I mean they've the Universe Armor with them." said Kurt. "Barry. Do you know about the elemental stones? They'll help us." said Python.

Barry said,"Yes. They can boost up the Universe Armor's power. So are we going to try and stop them there?". "Yeah. Sound like a good plan to me." said Johnny. "Yeah." said Kurt and Steve. "So how many are there?" said Bob. "Six." said Python. "Okay. We have twenty four wizards and the six stones. Kurt, you do the math." said Bob. Kurt counted on his fingers and he said,"Four wizards per stone right?".

Johnny said,"Wow. I am impressed with that impressive math.". "Yeah. I didn't expect you to be able to count that high." said Python. The three got in a fight as Felix said,"Should I stop them Bob?". "Do it." said Bob who was sighing. The man stopped the three as Steve said,"So who are the teams?". The poison slayer told the six about the six stones and they are the Fire, Water, Wind, Earth, Space, and Time stone. He also told them about their locations.

"I'm going with Mona, Stella, and Allison to the Wind Temple." said Bob. "I will go with X, Kara, and Myra to the Fire Temple." said Felix. "Me, Lora, Melody, and Alex are off to the Time Temple which will be fun." said Kurt. "You better protect Lora with your life Kurt. It will be me along with Lucky, Scampers, and Dawn to the Space Temple." said Steve. "Dibs on the Earth Temple with Ana, Jade, and Rose." said Johnny.

Python shrugged as he said,"I guess me, Barry, Sophia, and Wanda got the Water Temple. Great, I get the water temple. So much fun.". "Lets go tell the others then." said Johnny. Bob sat there with Barry as the others went to go tell the others. "So what did you need to talk with me about Bob? Is it about Sophia?" said Barry. "Yes. Protect the girl that you love. I can tell and also I will make Ross pay for what he did to you." said Bob.

In the Revived Nine Prayers's secret base in Verks Wilds, Night was looking down at his guild. "Do you think those wizards along with the prince are dead?" said Ross. The Duke stood there as Night said,"Not in the slightest Ross. I am sending the others to collect the stones except for Holly, myself, and you.". Holly stood there as she said,"So what should we do about the armor? It seems to think that we are the good guys.".

Ross said,"We are going to use its power to take over Abril.". "Yes. I am going to get my revenge on Robert and crew for defeating us all before hand. The Brigade's counterparts from Prion as well but more of the Nine Prayers. Lets get the Universe Armor to give our god power." said Night. "Yes. I'm happy about that." said Holly. The three walked off as they along with our heroes will be clashing for the power of the Universe Armor for good and evil.

Next time,
Rematches.

Events/Battles:
Bob, Steve, Python, Kurt, Felix, and Johnny talks about what happened to the royal family and the Brigade thanks to info from Ira and Noah who gave it to Python. The royal family was captured by the Revived Nine Prayers who are working with the duke. The Duke turns the Brigade against the kingdom.
Felix tells the group about Duke Ross's true nature whom he doesn't respected in the slightest and Barry joins in on the conversation.
They also learn about the six stones which will boost up the power of the Universe Armor.
They make a plan to stop the Brigade, save the royal family and Brigade from their control, defeat the new Nine Prayers, and save Abril.
They go into six different groups to the six temples of Abril to stop the Brigade and Nine Prayers.
In the Revived Nine Prayers's secret base which is located on the forest, the ten plan out their plan to collect the six stones with the help of the Brigade along with Duke Ross hypnotized them. Night and Holly stay behind with the armor and the duke  as the others go collect the stones.

Location/Items:
Fire Stone. It boost the Shield of Sun. It is located in the Fire Temple.
Water Stone. It boost the Helmet of Heart. It is located in the Water Temple.
Earth Stone. It boost the Armor of Adventure. It is located in the Earth Temple.
Wind Stone. It boost the Crest of Courage. It is located in the Wind Temple.
Time Stone. It boost the Sword of Justice along with the Space Stone. It is located in the Time Temple.
Space Stone. It boost the Sword of Justice along with the Time Stone. It is located in the Space Temple.
Fire Temple. This holds the Fire Stone which helps boost the power of the Shield of the Sun. It is inside of Mount Judgement, an active volcano.
Mount Judgement. It is an active volcano and it also has the Fire Temple inside of it.
Water Temple. This holds the Water Stone which helps boost the power of the Helmet of Heart. It is located inside of Spring Blossom Falls which is a waterfall.
Spring Blossom Falls. It is a beautiful waterfall with petals resting upon the water.
Earth Temple. This holds the Earth Stone which helps boost the power of the Armor of Adventure. It is located of the Frozen Cavern.
Frozen Cavern. It is a cave filled with ice and stones.
Wind Temple. This holds the Wind Stone which helps boost the power of the Crest of Courage. It is located onto top of an tornado.
Space Temple. This holds the Space Stone which along with the Time Stone helps boost the power of the Sword of Justice. It is located inside Calypso Tower.
Calypso Tower. A giant tower which is known for having its design being like a maze.
Time Temple. This holds the Time Stone which along with the Space Stone helps boost the power of the Sword of Justice. It is located inside of Vision Tower.
Vision Tower. A giant tower which is known for having a lot of clocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment