Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Heroes Zero Episode 2 Your Destiny Awaits with the help of Treasure Hunters.


A/N: I know that we ended last episode really abruptly but it was getting longer than I expected. I've a feeling that these Episode are going to be longer than a normal Power Guild. So enjoy Marie meeting Ryoku for the very first time. Will these two have any sparks or will they just stay friends? I will explain the answer later on down the road.

Marie saw Ryoku coming down the stairs and she said,"So why have you come here?". "Holy shit! I can't believe that someone lives here." said Ryoku. Nina glared at him as Marie said,"Listen mister. I want to know why you are here.". "I am here to study this island's biology so I can save my..." said Ryoku. "You're lying, aren't you?" said Marie. He looked at her as she said,"So if you're really verse in biology, answer me this question.".

Ryoku smiled as he said,"Sure thing cutie.". "Are you here to countermeasure the poison plant Srover due to it being a poisonous plant?" said Marie. "I guess you haven't heard about this. You see on the mainland, we have medicine to counteract this Srover." said Ryoku. Marie smirked as she said,"So why are you really here?". "I just told you cutie. You are cute but not so bright." said Ryoku. "You're wrong. Srover isn't poisonous. It is simple biology. You have been exposed as a fake." said Marie.

Ryoku sighed as Nina whispered,"You got him.". "Wow. I guess you really shouldn't such a book by its cover. How did you get so smart cuite?" said Ryoku. "It cause I read a lot of books in my free time mister." said Marie. "Yet you can't remember simple chores." said Nina. "Me and my friends are here in search of something called the Strohx Gem. I'm what you call a treasure hunter and I go around the world." said Ryoku. "Like a wizard right?" said Marie.

Ryoku said,"Hell no.". "Okay then. So what is the Strohx Gem?" said Marie. "You haven't hear about it? It is a S Class treasure here on this island." said Ryoku. "I've heard about it. It is this island's holy relic and I won't let you have it." said Marie. "Well, if you really like, we are going to take it by force and I know that you won't be able to stop us. I really don't want to steal from little girls. That isn't my style." said Ryoku.

He looked at a book called Lord of the Heroes as he said,"Care to play a game with me cutie? You're a smart girl so lets play a game of wits with little old me? If I win, you've got to tell me where the gem is and if you win, we will leave without questions. We won''t tell anyone about the gem so you'll be able to leave in peace with the wildlife.". "Bruno is going to pissed if I lose so I better not lose so I don't die." thought Ryoku.

She glared at him as Ryoku said,"How about this to sweeten the deal. If you win, missy, I will let you meet the heroes.". Marie's eyes turned into stars as she said,"Sure. I will play to meet the Heroes.". "I like your spirit kid." said Ryoku. "You big dummy." said Nina. "The rules are pretty simple. This is a game of guessing truths about one another." said Ryoku. "Truths about one another?" said Marie. "It is simple. Let say that it was my turn, I would say that you're a girl." said Ryoku.

Ryoku said,"If that was true, it would be your turn cutie. Now you try because it is your turn.". "You are a male." said Marie. Ryoku sat down on a nearby chair as he said,"Right. It is just like that. The first person to get it wrong well loses.". "And I supposed we're not allowed to lie right?" said Marie who looked at him. "Of course. There is also one final rule. You're not allowed to say anything that are related to each other. Like you have eyes or you have a heart. Got that?" said Ryoku.

Ryoku said,"You are not allowed to say the same thing. This game is pretty fun don't you think? My good friend invented this game. We used to play this game together all of the time. I think I'm pretty good at this game. I think saying the same word twice is no fun so lets not do that.". She nod as she said,"Okay. Can we have a dry run?". "Sure. You got first cutie." said Ryoku. "You aren't a biologist at all." said Marie. "Correct." said Ryoku.

Ryoku said,"You love to read.". "Correct. You are wearing a leather jacket." said Marie. 'Bingo. You can only guess someone clothes only once because it would make this game into a time loop. It is my time now. You are in your teens." said Ryoku. "Yes. You are in your twenties." said Marie. "I'm sorry cutie but you lost. I'm 18 years old. I win." said Ryoku. Marie pouted as Ryoku said,"Don't look so sad. That was only a dry run. Now it is the real deal. Ready?".

Nina said,"Marie. You big dummy. There's no way that you're going to win this pointless game.". "If you are ready, say yes." said Ryoku. "Yes. You are going down mister." said Marie. "Hook, link, and sinker." thought Ryoku. He held a little box and it started to glow. "What is that?" said Marie. "This is Wisdom Terrain, an A Class treasure. This will make this game more interesting. With this little beauty of mine, you can not lie. This is a magic item." said Ryoku.

Marie's eyes sparked as she said,"Really? Magic.". "Yeah. You can't lie in this field and you can't go back on any promises.". "Promises?" said Marie. "Remember that promise about you telling me about where the Strohx Gem is if I won." said Ryoku. "Oh yeah. The game was so interesting that I totally forgot about it. That's right. I get to see fairies soon. Do you know that your treasure works for me as well?" said Marie.

Ryoku said,"Huh?". "After all. I won our practice game earlier." said Marie. "What are you talking about cutie?" said Ryoku. "If I remember right, the rules that you have set up banned anything that have something in common with previous questions. I earlier said that I was in my teens and you said the same thing. You broke your own rules and that means that I won." said Marie. Ryoku smiled as Nina said,"Creepy.".

The boy thought,"Okay. This cutie here is a lot smarter than I thought but I still got one ace up my sleeves.". He looked at Marie as she said,"I'm going to see the Heroes!". "I heard that in sports that the home side has the advantage but this game here is the opposite of that ideal. Your library here gave me the advantage in our little game. I got a clear of everything about you cutie. You know jack and shit about me so you can't see through me. I will win this." thought Ryoku.

Ryoku said,"Alright then. Lets a go. We still have to decide who goes first in our little game after all so you pick.". "No. I instead that you go first." said Marie. Nina was confused as Ryoku said,"What are you talking about?!". "Whether you go first or second, I will this game with one round alone. It is time to play." said Marie. Ryoku looked at her as Marie thought,"This is how I met my good friend Ryoku Yagami.".

Ryoku said,"Are you sure that you understand the rules? I get that you are one smart cutie but I am pretty dam sure that you can't beat me in one round.". "Of course I do. The magic circle which the A Class Treasure created will be the ref correct? And after saying that I will win in one round means that it I don't, I will utter a lie and give you the win. Right?" said Marie. "I see." said Ryoku. "What is her deal?! I have been playing this since I was a kid." thought Ryoku.

Ryoku then thought,"And never between me and my friend has the game been decide in one round. It could just be a bluff to throw me off my game. This is still interesting. The game is gonna end in one round and hello S Class Treasure.". "It doesn't matter if I got first or second right cutie?" said Ryoku who smirked. "Yes." said Marie. "Alright then. I will go first cutie." said Ryoku. He looked around the room as he saw a bird in a cage.

Ryoku thought,"That bird is your pet. This is a fact. There is no way the game will end in one round with that.". "Here I go. That bird is you...." said Ryoku. "Incorrect." said Marie. Ryoku was shocked as Nina joined him. "You made a mistake and therefore I win." said Marie. "Wait! I didn't get to even finish my freaking sentence!" yelled Ryoku. "Oh. Did you say that there was a rule about having to listen to our opponents?" said Marie.

Marie smiled as she said,"I was told that the bird is you which is false since I am a human.". Ryoku said,"This cutie.". "How slick." said Nina  "That kind of shit doesn't work! That one doesn't count! We are playing again!" said Ryoku. "Oh. You sure are a sore loser." said Marie. "An new rule. We've to listen to each other until we finish talking." said Ryoku. "Okay." said Marie. "Next up is your turn cutie." said Ryoku. "Right." said Marie.

Marie looked at him as she said,"I will, after this, beat you with a certain word. In one round do you get it? You better keep your promise to leave this island with your friends and also to let meet me the Heroes,". "What is her deal? Does she really think that she could beat the second best player of this game with one shot? And by the nature of this game, the person asking the questions can also lose but they can't win." thought Ryoku.

Ryoku said,"Listen to me cutie. This game isn't easy as you think. Now lets say that your statement is proven true then the game will continue onward and it will be my turn to ask you a question. And if your statement is proven fake, you lose. Do you even understand that it is logically impossible for the person asking the question to win on the same turn?!". "The logic that you just gave to me. It comes from your experiences and strategies. The truth is more simple." said Marie.

Ryoku said,"Are you ready?". "Yes." said Marie. "There aren't any magical words that will let her win in one go." thought Ryoku. "Since this game has begun, you have blinked 100 times. You really should see someone about your winking by the way." said Marie. Ryoku yelled,"Are you freaking serious?!". "Yes sir. What I said," Since this game has begun, you have blinked 100 times.". Is this correct or not?" said Marie.

Ryoku said,"How the hell?". He looked at her as he thought,"She counted how many times I blinked during the game?! I blinked that much. There is no freaking way!". "That is something that we have both done! We have that in common! It is against the rules!" yelled Ryoku. Marie's eyes were hurting as she said,"No. I haven't blinked a single time since we began. It is actually starting to hurt a little by the way.".      

Ryoku thought,"You got to be kidding me! What the hell is wrong with this kid? Wait. I think I can still win this. I have a 50% percent of getting it right and I can get the treasure. I blinked 100 times. Is that correct? Or is it incorrect?!". He said,"Wait. If I answer a question, I don't know the answer to it. It doesn't matter whether or not I actually go it right. I could still be lying. You're telling me that I can't even answer this question without losing?!".

Marie made a peace sign as she said,"Yatta!". Get the reference? Just type Yatta meaning into google and you'll find it. Ryoku slammed his head into the wall as he said,"I can't believe this sort of strategy even existed! I could have won against her with this! Dam it!". Ryoku cried as he said,"Dam it!". The girl feel like they were going to explode as Ryoku said,"This girl is so freaking crazy but she is pretty hot. I'm think I am in love.".

The three heard footsteps as Bruno and Van stood there. "Ryoku. What the hell are you doing? Your head is bleeding." said Bruno. "Oh my. This is an fantastic library. I bet this has books on everything from 7 years ago." said Van. Marie looked at them as Nina said,"More people? They must be those friends that the man talked about.". "Bruno? Van?" said Ryoku. "We are leaving because we don't need to stay here for any longer." said Bruno.

Ryoku said,"What?! But what about the Strohx Gem?!". "I won't tell you where it is. Your friend here lost to me in a Game of Wits." said Marie. Van was looking at the books as Bruno said,"We actually found it without your help female.". "So what was the point of that game?" thought Marie and Ryoku who thought the same thing. Later on, Van said,"Well, we did find found out where the gem was so to be but it has been stolen.".

Marie saw that the place holding the sacred treasure was destroyed as she said,"It can't be.". "I think someone came here before and swiped the treasure before we did. We were beaten to the punch hard Ryoku." said Bruno. "It was most likely treasure hunters or robbers." said Van. Ryoku said,"Dam. I was so close too.". "Lets head back to the continent for a bit." said Bruno. "Let's reorganize our info because this treasure is too valuable to just give it up." said Van.

The youngest of the hunters looked at Marie who said,"I know who stole the gem.". "What did you say?" said Bruno. "Seven years ago, this island was attacked by the guild Water Rage. It would be likely to assume that the gem was stolen during the raid." said Marie. "A Magic Guild? That is going to be a pain but we have no choice right Van?" said Bruno. "Yeah." said Van. Ryoku was silent as she said,"What are you going to do?".

Bruno said,'Who are you exactly? You know that you can't defeat a magic guild the same way that you defeat Ryoku. They are a lot smarter.". "Right here Bruno." said Ryoku. Bruno shrugged as the girl said,"My name is Marie Saffron and I have been studying warfare for the past 7 years since that day. I am sure that I could help you all.". "Wait a sec. Don't go running your mouth. I mean what if they say no?" said Nina who was nearby.

Van looked at Bruno and Ryoku as the future wizard saint said,"I got a reason on why you want to go with us but you tell us.". "The Strohx Gem is the symbol of this island." said Marie. "I thought it was the weird tree in the center." whispered Ryoku. "Hush." said Bruno. "We, the people of Strohx Island have passed it down and protected it for generations. I have to get it back and I need your help in do so please let me come with you." said Marie.

She bowed as Van and Bruno looked at each other. "Marie." said Nina. "Okay Marie was it? We are treasure hunters. Now lets say that we get our hands on the gem, there is no way that we will just give it back to you." said Ryoku. "If that happened, we can play another game Ryoku which I will win at but our goal is the same for now. You also promised to let me meet Heroes." said Marie. Bruno glare at Ryoku as the man took Ryoku off. Van walked off as he said,"Welcome Marie.".

Later, Bruno and Van were sitting on their boat. "Sometimes Ryoku can be a lovesick puppy. He like Marie. I guess they don't have romance on this island." said Bruno. "She seems pretty smart because she did beat Ryoku at a game of wits which neither of us have ever done before. She may be able to help us out. Her name is Marie huh?" said Van. "She lives along on this island for seven years. We've no idea about who she really is. We will find out soon I guess." said Bruno.

At Marie's house, a bruised up Ryoku leaning on the fence near a animal which liked the man. "So what are you after Marie?" said Ryoku. She was packing her suitcase filled with stuff as she said,"I am going to get back the Strohx Gem.". "You didn't noticed that it was even missing for the past seven years. Is this thing really important to you?" said Ryoku. "Yes. It is and I think that this is a good opportunity to see the outside world for me and Nina." said Maria.

Ryoku said,"Nina?". "Why don't you try and say hello already?" said Marie. Nina stood there as the pink hair girl said,"This girl here is my good friend Nina Alder. She is super shy.". "What? You need to stop acting like my mom." said Nina. Ryoku looked at her as Marie said,"You should get already get ready too.". "Wait, wait!! I am going too! I am not going to go on a trip with some random freak who is a total player." said Nina.

Ryoku said,"Hey Marie. You know...". "This is important for us Nina." said Marie. "What is?" said Nina who crossed her arms. "If we just stay on this island all of this time, we will never be able to see anything! We gotta get the courage to go see the world." said Marie. Ryoku sighed as Nina said,"You are right.". She looked at Ryoku as she said,'Uh. It is nice to meet you player. Thanks for everything and stuff.". "Yes. Thak you so much for letting us come with you." said Marie.

Ryoku said,"Um, yeah sure. So Nina, how old are you?". "Wow. You really are a player." said Nina who scoffed. "She is a year younger than me and I am 17." said Marie. "You are a another one. You aren't supposed to reveal someone else's private information." said Nina, "Well then. It is sure very nice to meet you Nina." said Ryoku. "This is going to be a lot of fun you guys. Alright. This is going to be an amazing adventure." said Marie.

Ryoku looked at Marie as he thought,"I was really drawn in to this girl's charm. She was cute and smart. I wonder if she knew how to cook. The point is that I made a huge mistake. Things wouldn't have turned out the way that they did if I didn't let her come with me and my friends. I think Bruno told me this once. Things happen for a reason but this is a strange reason to say the very least. It is going to be a long journey. My heart is killing me.".  

Next time,
The five arrive in the port town of Davenport. They go look for info about Water Rage and they find something out.

Events/Battles:
It turns out to be Ryoku who is shocked to see someone here on the island. The two talk as Marie can tell that he is lying about his reason for being here.
Ryoku tries to get information about the Strohx Gem from her by playing a game. He gets her to play by promising that she will be able to see Heroes which she agrees to as Nina sighs.
He starts the game off by using the Wisdom Terrain.
A Game of Wits! Marie Saffron vs Ryoku Yagami meet.
After Ryoku's loss to the girl, Van and Bruno arrive in the library. They tell the two that the gem was stolen and Marie begs the trio to let her go with her.
Bruno and Van are talking about Ryoku letting her go with them in the first place.
Ryoku is talking with Marie about the trip. Marie introduces Nina to Ryoku. The trio head toward where Bruno and Van are.

No comments:

Post a Comment