Thursday, October 8, 2015

Power Guild Episode 151 Sunshine Village part 7 Power vs Demon and Passion vs Throwback


A/N: A weird title but that is nothing new for me. I know that I am going fast through this arc since I think we have 2 or 3 episodes left before the end of the arc because of the next arc. I have a lot for it because I really don't want you all to wait. I mean the Alvarez Empire arc is mostly likely going to be the last arc of Fairy Tail. The signs are pointing to it and I usually like for the arc to finish before I start work on it. I think that I will make the Avatar arc longer before for right now, I don't know. Lets begin with Kurt against Vasroch. I also don't know Disney. You'll see what I mean soon.

Vasroch started to laugh as Kurt said,"What is so funny Demon Face?". "You! You really have lost your mind. Look around you kid. You're up shit creek without a paddle. Throwback isn't just a magic that gives you back your youth. It makes your strength, speed, endurance, and magic power decrease immensely. To make it simple for you, you are a rabbit and I am a hunter. Time to make this quick and painless.". 

He walked forward as he heard a cracking sound. He turned back as he saw the floor behind him was cracking. "I bet that you forgot that you took a couple of steps back earlier. I was nice to make you a platform but I think I was a little lazy on its construction. You were trying to kill me after all. Bye bye Mr. Demon Face." said Kurt. The ground below Vasroch crumbles into pieces and he felt the ice or Okaepralt go into his back. "How did you?" said Vasroch.

Kurt said "You may have made my body and magic weaker but my imagination is still strong which my magic is based of so thanks to you, I get to use my imagination to kick your but!". Vasroch was climbing up the hill as he said,"This is just plain ridiculous! You are going to beat me using only your imagination. You dying will be so rewarding.". He reached the top and Kurt was missing. "Where did that brat go?!" yelled Vasroch.

Kurt said,"You fell for it again DF. Another artificial floor that I made. Pretty good no?". The floor was gone as the demon looked down. He saw frozen plant as he went onto it. He felt pair as Kurt said with a smile,"Time for my Passion Hammer!". A little hammer appeared as Vasroch said,"Like the hell that will work on me.". "Oh shit. It is tiny!" said Kurt. He took a deep breath as he said,"I can just make into something else.".

Vasroch said,"You can rack that little head of yours all you want. That magic of yours is worth crap right n...". "Ice Cream!" yelled Kurt. The mini hammer turned into Passion Ice Ream as Vasroch said to Kurt,"This is cold. I will kill you for this brat!". "Ha. That is sad. You ruined ice cream for me. An Passion or Ice wizard that is scared of the stuff around us is pretty sad. I mean you are just one big fake because you couldn't posses this kind of magic power." said Kurt.

Vasroch was getting mad as Kurt said,"You can't fight the champion at all without taking down the lower rank fighters first. I guess you really are just small fry." The demon was pissed off as Nancy was torturing Allison. "Killing you like this will be amazing. I want one last thing from you before you die though." said Nancy. Allison had her eyes closed as Nancy said,"I want to hear your cries of a shamed warrior. I want you to beg for your life. I may just give you a chance if you beg good.".

Allison said,"You really have lost your pride as a wizard. Don't forget that your magic power comes from the people you deeply care for like Athena.". Nancy stood there as Allison said,"It isn't too late Nancy. You can escape the darkness.". "You dare to preach me in this situation. Die Bitch!" said the angry woman. Allison felt herself going back to normal as she said,"My body is back. This is going to be good.".

Nancy noticed this as Allison kicked Nancy back. Allison was back in her normal clothes as she said with a smile,"At least my clothes came back.". "So Vasroch fell. What a sad man. You dying would have left a bad taste in my mouth. Bob dying would be amazing." said Nancy. "And I have a counter for your Titania and his Power Transformation Champion. Checkmate bitch!" thought Nancy. Allison made a sword as she said,"Round two.". The two clashed.

Bob went back to normal as he said,"Thank god!". He stretched as Dion thought,"What happened to Vasroch?". "Ah. You are back to normal now. Your magic power has been fully restores so our fight will be good." said Draodono. "Yeah." said Bob and Dion. Kurt was back to normal as he said,"I feel like my normal self.". He looked at the demon as he was grinding his teeth. Kurt noticed that he rush to Kurt as he said,"What is your damage?!".

Kurt smirked as he said,"So this is what happened when you release your cool and unleash your magic to me? How lame.". Kurt blocked an attack from him as he went back a couple of feet and he said,"What?!". Vasroch was giant and very demonic looking. "This is a demon? It isn't like Myra at all but just like Chaos and Estrarum. Chaos is a demon who is a pretty cool guy but this guy is from the book of Hex himself!".

Kurt said,"Now calm down big guy.". The demon ignored him as he smashed the ground where Kurt was who dodged it at the last second. The ground was completely destroyed as Kurt said,"That power of his and he is agile. How am I going to beat him?". Vasroch took a deep breath as he roared loudly and Kurt covered his ears. He felt the same feeling as when he turned into a child again. "Again? You got to be kidding me?!" said Kurt.

Allison went back to be a little girl and Nancy said,"Ah. Vasroch is still alive and kicking. This is sure interesting.". "Um Nancy." said Allison. Nancy was a little girl as she said,"Even me?! Has he gone psycho?". With Stella's group, the four girls were younger. "What is this?" said Stella. 'We are little again." said Angel. "It must be someone's magic." said Rose. "Hey Sliver. You're pretty cute as a kid." said Angel. "You too." said Stella. "Sigh." said Ana.

The defeated treasure hunters were kids as well by the way. Back with Bob. "So why aren't we kids right now? That was Vasroch going nuts." said Dion. "I can negate magic like that fake demon. He was made by us to look an act like an demon from Hex's books which by the way he isn't. I mean he is a pretty sad demon." said Draodono. "I see then. So are we going to fight now? I'm getting bored now." said Bob. "Yes. Now lets fight to the death!" said Draodono.

He rushed toward Dion who said,"We're in the same alliance!". "I don't care! Demon Slash!" yelled Dragodono. Dion made an ice barrier as it was destroyed by the sword. "What the?" said Bob. "My sword can cut through anything and it can destroy anything. Now it is your turn Bob. Feel the wrath of the powerful demon sword Skeletal Epilogue!" said Draodono. Bob blocked it using his Infernal Greatsword which destroyed the sword.

Bob got some feet back as he held a key. "Open! Gate of Experiment 626! Stitch!" yelled Bob. The alien appeared as he blasted Dion with his blasters. "I like his style." said Draodono. The alien smiled as Bob said,"Good job Stitch!". "Bob! Look out!" said Stitch. He blasted Dion in the stomach as he said,"This thing is starting to getting annoying.". Stitch jumped onto Bob's back as Bob said,"Power Transformation! Demon!".

He went into his demon form as Draodono said,"You're quite the interesting human.". "Power Demon Roar!" yelled Bob. The roar destroyed several trees as Draodono slashed in half with his sword. "What are we going to do Bob?" said Stitch. "Well, we fight." said Bob. "Darkness Water!" said Dion. A huge amount of water came out as Stitch jump into the air. Bob took a deep breath as the water stopped in place. "This fight is interesting and I love it!" said Draodono. "Weird." said the two wizards plus spirit. 

Kurt noticed Scampers and Dawn who were kittens coming toward the ground fast. They crashed as he said,"Dawn! Scampers! Are you two okay!?". "We can't fly anymore for some reason." said Scampers. "You know that you are more like a kitten right? Kurt? What happened to you?" said Dawn. "Big and ugly over there used his magic to turn into pint sized Heroes." said Kurt. Scampers looked at him as he said,"What the heck is that thing?!". 

Kurt said,"If I don't stop him now, my friends and giants will be in danger! Passion Frenzy Lance!". The mini lances flew toward them as they did no damage to him. "Dam. I guess I will hold him down using Passion Ball and Chain!" said Kurt. The chain appeared on the demon's left leg as he used to knock Kurt back. "Kurt!" said Scampers and Dawn. Kurt tried to stand up as he said,"Wow. He is pretty strong and if I wasn't like this, he would be eating dirt right now.".

Kurt thought,"His magic and power is growing at an alarming rate. I am going to be a Hero pancake if he connects another attack.". The demon rushed toward Kurt as he thought,"I am screwed! What can I do?! Think Damit! This place is frozen in Okaepralt. Is there anywhere to turn it back to normal?! Wait a sec. Ice.". He remember that the demon didn't like his magic as he noticed the punch coming toward him and he thought,"This is going to hurt.".

Scampers said,"Kurt!". He and Dawn saved Kurt from the demon's punch as Kurt said,"Thanks you guys! You saved me from being a Kurt pancake.". "Even with me and Scampers, this is how we can fly only this high." said Dawn. Kurt saw that the fist avoided contact with the ground as he thought with a smile on his face,"Of course! That is it! I figured it out! It is so simple and I'll be able to defeat the ugly.".

The mini Chreax dropped Kurt away from Vasroch as the boy thought,"Right now, my attacks are doing jack to him but this ice is. Normal ice would break under his weight but this is Okaepralt. It has magic in it so it would deal him some massive damage to him. This place must be his weakness and it is everywhere. He is avoiding the ice with some intelligence despite him hulking out. So if I hit him with this stuff.". 

The demon slapped the Chreaxs and Kurt away as he thought,"How is the next question? If I could somehow control this stuff, I would be able to free the village. This will be the end of the nightmare plaguing this village. It is time for me to step up!". He rushed toward the demon as he said,"I will do this. This stuff  reminded me about Estrarum but I won't let that affect me.". He placed his hand on the ground as he said,"Go through me! Use my body as a vessel!".

Kurt gained a bright blue aura around him as he yelled,"Time to make us go back to normal! Passion Eruption and Passion Thunder!". He went back to his normal size as the attacks hit Vasroch defeating him and the demon crashed a couple of feet away. Scampers and Dawn changed back to their normal size and the others in the area went back as well. Vasroch went back to his normal size as Scampers said,"Kurt. Are you alright?". "Yeah." said Kurt. "So what did you do?" said Dawn.

Kurt looked at his hand which was still glowing and he said,"This stuff is so weird you guys. It is the same stuff as Passion magic but it feels like Ice magic. Freaky but more importantly, what is with this guy because that form isn't normal.". Vasroch said,"You have done it now boy. The gates have now been open and...". The giant bird came swooping down and it ate Vasroch. "What is that thing?" said the three. The bird smiled as he gulped.

Meanwhile, Draodono, Dion, and Bob heard Passion Eruption. "It seems that the person who made the spell has been defeated. I guess it is time to go. We will meet again Bob. I am sure about that. We are going to fight again." said Draodono. He was gone as Dion said,"Next time Bob! You won't be so lucky!". He ran off as Bob said,"So do you know what just happened Stitch?". The alien shrugged as Bob said,"Your expression is perfect. Do you want to go back?".

He nodded as Bob said,"You may. Good luck.". Stitch went back as Bob looked at the mountain. "So this is where the voice came from. I wonder if the voice is from the mountain and I bet whoever the voice is a good friend and powerful." said Bob. He walked toward the mountain as he heard someone coming toward him. He materialized Excalibur in his right hand as he saw Ana, Rose, Stella, and Angel who was hiding behind Stella.

Rose said,"Did you change into a little kid as well big brother?". "Yeah. You guys must have been effected by that roar earlier. That magic belong to a wizard of Vampire Kiss, a dark guild. I think he has been defeated now." said Bob. "So did you find a way to free the village?" said Ana. "Not yet. I hope Allison found something." said Bob. He noticed Angel as he said,"You!". She hid as she said to Stella,"Don't let him go super mad on me Sliver.".

Bob looked at Stella as she said,"She isn't here to attack us Bob due to her being raised here in the village and she helped defeat Salamander Network.". "So can you change your size at will like Ax does?" said Bob. "Nope." said Angel. "Sometimes big brother." said Ana and Rose. Bob looked at Angel as she said,"What is it?". "Listen. We will free this village and I hold no ill will against you for what happened at the games. It is water under the bridge. Mordred not so much." said Bob.

Angel smiled as Ana said,"The Eternal Power will be able to get the village back to normal.". "Angel is going to help us by guiding up to it. Angel is Angelica." said Stella. "Ah. I heard a voice coming from the mountain. It may be the Eternal Power talking to me. So is it nearby?" said Bob. "That isn't a mountain Pseudo Blondie. That is the village guardian the Eternal Power." said Angel. "What?!" said Rose.

Bob said,"How is that not a mountain?!". "The Eternal Power is frozen solid Bob. It looks like a mountain because of that." said Stella. "So this is frozen as well." said Ana. "So what are we going to do? We placed all of our hope on the Power not being frozen but it is. So how are we going to free the village from the ice?" said Stella. The five heard running as Kurt's voice."You guys!". The five saw Scampers, Dawn, and Kurt running toward them and the monster was behind them.

Rose said,"What is that?!". "I don't know but it wants us a meal! I don't go good with anything by the way!" said Scampers. "Get away!" said Dawn. "Kurt! You can easily defeat this thing. You fought against  a family of giant magic eagles." said Bob. "I would but I don't have the magic to spare right now. I could melt some of the Okaepralt and eat that." said Kurt. Angel said,"You can melt this stuff Blue?". "Aren't you from Villains?! What are you doing here?!" yelled Kurt.

Bob said,"We'll explain later Kurt. So can you really do this?!". "I am not so sure but I will try but I need someone to take care of the bird." said Kurt. "I got this." said Bob. He rushed toward the bird as Bob said,"See the mountain? That is the Eternal Power. Show me who is the Passion Master. You got this man?". "Hell yeah." said Kurt. The two high five as they had their goal to complete. Bob has the monster while Kurt saves the Eternal Power.

Next time,
Bob vs the bird thing, The Eternal Power and the village are saved, the giants have a party, and other stuff.
   
Events/Battle:
Kurt gets ready to fight the demon while the girls are heading toward the Eternal Power and the Chreax team are still in the trees because of that bird. Kurt makes the demon fall to the ground as he tells him that his imagination is still strong.
Kurt vs Vasroch.
Kurt later pissed off the demon. Nancy makes Allison beg for mercy.
Allison starts to turn back to normal as she fights back with a powerful kick. Nancy isn't worried as she likes her this way.
Bob also turns back to normal as Dion wonders about Vasroch and Draodono says that their fight will begin now.
Kurt goes back to normal as he noticed that Vasroch was getting mad. Kurt dodged his attacks but he come short of blocking his attack when he turns into his demon form which is pretty big and deadly.
Kurt figures out that it is like Estrarum and Chaos. Vasroch turns out to be a artificial demon from Vex's book of demons as he wonders how to beat him. Vasroch roars as everyone in the area excluding Bob, Dion, and Draodono turn back into kids.
Everyone reacts to it.
Draodono tells the two that he is able to negate magic like that so they can have a fair fight.
Bob vs Dion vs Draodono.
Kurt noticed that Scampers and Dawn crashed in front of him and they are kitties. It glares as the Chreax were scared. Kurt tries to fight it but the attacks are doing anything. Vasroch attack Kurt as he tries to get up from the attack.
Vasroch rush toward him as Kurt tries to figure out his weakness. The Chreax save Kurt from the demon's punch as Kurt figures out his weakness. The three get launched by the demon.
Kurt tries to control the Okaepralt as he rushed toward Vasroch with the attack. He makes a powerful spell which returns him back to his normal size while also defeating Vasroch. Everyone goes back to normal.
Kurt looks at Vasroch who tells him about the gates of the Underworld and he later gets eaten by the giant bird monster as the three Heroes get scared by the bird.
Draodono lets the two go as he hopes to see Bob again real soon. Dion rushed toward Nancy as Bob look at the mountain.
Bob sees Ana, Rose, and Stella along with Angelica who is hiding behind Stella. Bob noticed her and Stella tells him about Angelica. Bob forgives her but he says that he will never forgive Mordred.
The five talk about the mountain which turns about to be the Eternal Power.
The five hear running with Kurt, Scampers, and Dawn running from the giant bird monster. Kurt tells Bob that he will be able to melt this ice as Bob decide to take out the monster. The two decide to switch dance partners.

No comments:

Post a Comment