Thursday, October 1, 2015

Power Guild Episode 146 Sunshine Village part 2 The Nature Saint


A/N: Soul is stilling going on but I am on a roll with Power Guild lately. I think pushing me through the last arc helped because I'm really hoping for the new anime opening. So far I have like them all except for 5, 7. 11. and 12. My favorite wizard saint is Warrod because he is the one with most stuff to him because he is one of the original members of Fairy Tail. I hope that we see him again during the latest arc. Lets begin with Team Power heading toward the wizard saints place. Warning not every title will have Saint in it. 

Team Power was walking to Van's house. "Wow. This place is so pretty." said Ana. "This would be a perfect place for a picnic." said Rose. "The air is so fresh right Ana?" said Stella. Ana nod as Allison said,"I bet you are enjoying this stroll Ana.". "We should go a picnic here after we finish the job. It's sounds like fun." said Scampers. "Yeah. It would be nice but we have those two." said Dawn. Both Bob and Kurt were depressed. 

Kurt said,"I'm so bored. I mean I thought we would be fighting a super strong opponent.". "Yeah. It is so boring." said Bob. "I thought you would be happy to meet Van Kurt." said Ana. "I would be but I want to fight someone. I have been itching for a fight after my fight with Brendan." said Kurt. "And I curbstomped you." said Bob. "So what is Van like big brother?" said Rose. "Is he a giant fish?!" said Scampers. "I don't think so." said Stella and Dawn.

Bob said,"He is very interesting.". "So what are the Wizard Saints? I know that you are one of them along with gramps, Louis, Kara, and Jo." said Kurt. "They're the country twelve strongest wizards. I think James and Samuel used to be part of them." said Allison. "Samuel? Who is that?" said Rose and Dawn. "The former master of Chaos Lords. I think Bob and Allison defeat him right? It has been too long." said Scampers. 

The wizards remember Samuel as Ana said,"I'm trying to forget him. I wonder what happened to him because we know what happened to the guild's S-Class Wizards..". Stella said,"So what does it mean to be one of the Four Gods of Orclana?". "You are really strong. Orclana is also the old name for the continent back in the day." said Bob. "Ah. So why does he want Kurt?" said Rose. Bob said,"I don't know. We'll now soon.".

Dawn saw a house surround by a lot of trees and plants as she said,"So is that it?". "Yeah. That is the house of Van Payne, Rank 4 of the Wizard Saints." said Allison. The group walked toward the house as Kurt tried not to step on any plants. "Man. He really needs to clean up the front of his house.This place is covered with plants." said Kurt. "Aye sir." said Scampers. "Well, you will see why he doesn't clean his garden." said Bob.

He opened the door as Ana said,"Excuse us.". "We're from Heroes and we are here about the request that you gave to our guild. We have the wizards that you asked for." said Allison. A man stood there as he said,"Shh. Quiet.". The group was quiet as the man said,"The plants here love some silence. If you can figure that out, then shut those annoying mouths.". The group was scared as Bob stood there knowing that one of his "jokes" were coming.

He smirked as he said,"As if.". The flowers and plants grew around her as he turned. His head was a tree as he had green hair. He looked older than say your normal man. He had brown eyes. He said,"It was a joke. A joke! The plants, flowers, and I love human voices! Welcome. It is nice to see you all in good shape. My name is Van Payne. It is nice to meet you.". He started to laugh as Kurt said with a shocked expression,"You can't be serious. One of the wizard saints is a talking tree. That is so cool.". 

Rose said,"So what's up with this old man?". "I think he is supposed to be this badass. Did we go to the wrong house?" said Allison. Van looked at them and he said,"I have to thank you again. Wizards of Heroes. So which one of you are Bob and Kurt?". He held Scampers and Dawn as he said,"Oh my god! You two are so cat like!". The two Chreax looked at each other and they sighed in unison. "It is a joke, a joke! Ha!" said Van.

Van was laughing to himself as Stella said,"He is an interesting man isn't he Bob?". "Yeah. He sure is." said Bob. "Ah. Time for a drink." said Van. He was drinking water from his watering can as Ana said,"And I thought Python eating poison was weird.". "My apologies, but are you really Van Payne of the ten wizard saints." said Allison. "Yes! I am indeed Van Payne." said Van. He said after that,"It is a joke.". 

The group said excluding Bob,"Eh!". "It would be one if it were one." said Van. The group were so lost as Bob said,"You haven't changed at all have you Van.". "I remember you doing the same thing back in the day Bob. You have grown to be quite the handsome young man." said Van. "I think I was 6 years old when gramps took me with him to a meeting." said Bob. "And what a date that was. You and the magic council still hate each other?" said Van. He nod as the two talked. 

They were outside enjoying a meal as Van said,"Since I retired, I have continued my efforts to start planting plants in the deserts for more water and shade.". "Retired? You were in a guild back in your prime?" said Kurt. "Yes my boy. It was a mighty guild. It is still around today and growing strong in part to its wizards." said Van. He made a flower appeared from his hands as Scampers said,"That is so cool.". 

Van said,"Using my Nature magic, I stop the spread of deserts. Some people say that it sounds like I am being charitable but to be honest with you all. It is just a hobby to me. For that reason, I've spend a chunk of my life traveling around the world. I think was a few weeks ago, I found a very strange and small village.". He pulled out a book as he said,"According to this, the village's name is Sunshine village.".

Kurt said,"Is it on the beach?". "No but good guess though." said Van. "Sometimes Kurt." said Dawn who sighed. "It was a village that had its power coming from their guardian deity. It is rumored to be similar to a flame that could never die. Like a burning passion in other words." said Van. "An flame that last forever?" said Bob. "That's right but this village was frozen in something called Okaepralt which is very close to ice." said Van.

Kurt thought,"Okaepralt?!". "I have no idea if it was a natural disaster or what is it a man made one? I couldn't begin to tell what it is like. The people there along with their animals, plants, buildings, the river, and the everlasting flame was frozen in the stuff." said Van. "The flame was frozen?!" yelled Kurt and Scampers. Dawn hit the both of them as Stella said,"How is that even?". "I have no clue what happened but the village in it are still alive." said Van.

Scampers said,"Staying alive in ice.". "What could this all mean?" said Dawn. Van said,"The frozen villagers are alive. I really can't just leave them like this. I want you all to save that village. That is my request.". "Sure thing. I will just melt that ice with using my fire magic." said Bob. "If that is the case, why did you ask for Kurt in the first place?" said Allison. "It is not your ordinary ice. His power was needed as well." said Van.

Ana said,"Forgive me for asking you this but one of the four strongest wizard in the country should be able to handle this.". "You are mistaken little girl." said Van. Stella, Kurt, Rose, and Ana were lost as Van said,"We may be omnipotent but we all can don't the same thing. We are just twelve wizards that the magic council selected. I believe that there are several wizards on this land are stronger than me. Outside of the country, I am insignificant.".

Van said,"You may be right. I do know offensive magic but I am really old. Not on the same level as say Bob, I am still old. I believe that everyone has strengths and weakness. Your guild or your family are there to make up for them am I right?". The group looked at each as Allison said,"You are right. I guess being in a guild is pretty good.". "Yeah. You ready to do this job Kurt?" said Bob. "Hell yeah. I am ready." said Kurt. The two fist bumped as Ana and Rose said,"Please leave this to us.".

Van smiled as Scampers said,"So where is the village?". "It is about 5,000 km just south of my house Heroes." said Van. "That is really far." said Dawn. "I completely understand. I'll provide you all with a ride." said Van. He pointed to a empty field as he said,"Stand there. I have to talk with my fellow wizard saint on a concern matter.". The rest of the team walked off as Bob said,"So what is the concern matter?".

Van said,"Have you told them about me?". "I think I told Ana but she has a bad memory. She is still young after all. So have you found him yet?" said Bob. "Almost. My network has been pretty good about looking for him." said Van. "That is good. So have you gone to go see Marie yet?" said Bob. "I haven't. She came to me. She made fun of my tree head." said Marie. "Yeah. She is a very interesting woman." said Bob. "Go with your friends. I'll get you info as it arrives." said Van.

Bob joined the others as Van said,"Okay. Turn to your right.". The group followed the order as the man said,"It was a joke.". "Hey!" yelled Kurt. Van placed his staff on the ground as he said,"Let's get you there in style.". A giant cherry blossom tree appeared as Scampers said,"So what is this?". "I'm counting on you youngsters." said Van. The tree went going as Ana said,"Awesome!". "Don't fall now." said Dawn.

Allison and Stella said,"This is like an animal.". "So sweet!" said Kurt and Rose. "Lets go! We're on our way to adventure!" said Bob. "Aye sir!" said Scampers. Bob looked back as he said,"He is really something. Thank you Van.". Van watched the group go off on his magical tree as he said,"They're just like us. It is good to see Bob smiling again. He is just like him in some many ways.". He then reminisced.

A younger version of him stood there. It was the year 686 and it was April. He had his black hair as he heard,"Van! Get over here! This way!". The man turned around to see a man who looks just like Bob. A younger Bruno stood there with him as he still had the eye patch and he had purple hair. He said,"This is Van that we are talking about Ryoku.". "He is really good at spacing out Bruno. Check it out." said Ryoku.

Van smiled as he said,"This is our guild isn't it.". "Yes and we have a woman to thank for this." said Bruno. "We sure do." said Ryoku. A familiar voice said,"Alright! Time for a souvenir photo!". Marie stood there with the three and she said,"This is the birth of Heroes!". The four took a picture as the current Van said,"It has 105 years since then wasn't it? Marie. Your feeling have been inherited by those kids.".

Next time,
Team Power arrives in the frozen village to see and meet some incredible sights.     

Heroes's founding members's age.
Marie Saffron. 17 years old.
Bruno Reyes. 22 years old.
Ryoku Yagami. 18 years old.
Van Payne. 20 years old. 

Events/Battles: 
Team Power heads to Van's house while talking about the Wizard Saints.
They arrive at the house and they meet the man. He is flowering his garden and Bob is already used to him as the others react to his interesting sense of humor.
Van tells the group about the job which involves a village called Sunshine Village which he gives a history about  and they're trapped in something called Okaepralt getting a reaction for Kurt.
The group questions why Van doesn't handle this job by himself and he tells them. He tells them that they are the only ones for the job. The Team gets ready for the job.
Before they head out, Bob talks with Van in private.
Van tells them to get ready to get on a vehicle.Van plays one final joke on them as he summons a giant tree to take them to the village.
Van remembers the past with Ryoku Yagami along with Bruno Gungnir and Marie Saffron. These kids remind him of the good times and that the spirit of Heroes lives on through them.

Characters:
Van Payne. Nature Wizard and Wizard Saint. 125 years old. One of the Four Gods of Orclana and he is Rank 4. He is also a founding member of Heroes. He has green hair and his head looks like a tree because of his magic over time. He has brown eyes. He had black hair back in the past. 
Ryoku Mjonir Yagami. Thunder and Fire Wizard 123 years old. He is the father of Ax Hunter, the grandfather of Arthur Yagami and Mordred Hunter, and great grandfather to X Hunter, Bob Yagami, Rose Yagami, Scampers Yagami, and Ana Yagami. He is a founding member of Heroes. He looks like just like his great grandson Bob. He had black hair and blue eyes.    

Locations:
Van's house. This house has a lot of trees and plants around it. This is also the home of one of the Wizard Saints.
Sunshine Village. A normal village where giants lives but right now, it is frozen in Okoepralt aka the Passion element.

Items:
Okaepralt. The stuff that Passion Wizard have in their body. They turn into this by using Passion Shell. It is also like ice.
Eternal Power. The sacred item of Sunshine Village which is also frozen. It gives the village an unlimited power source.

No comments:

Post a Comment