Friday, October 23, 2015

Power Guild Episode 157 Underworld part 4 The Demon's Strike!


A/N:You may have noticed so far that I haven't mention Lacrima so far but I have mention items involving as Orbs or stuff like that. I won't be giving them a name because I really don't feel like going back to edit a lot of parts which will delay several series. I won't do that to you all. Now lets begin with Johnny's group. Also I can explain how the three magic council members age. You know how when you'e really stressed out, you look older. So by my logic here, once they left the Magic council they aged 20 years due to all of that stress. This is my reason so take it with a gain of salt and I'm not explain Johnny's connection to Sarah until that point so enjoy unexplained rage.

Johnny was sitting next to Jade. They were with Brendan, Casey, Jenny, Python, Z, and Wanda. The eight were going to protect Sarah who was a former magic council members and she had a interesting connection to the Metal Slayer. The answer will come very soon.  Jade said,"Are you alright?". "I'm just worried. I mean a lot of crazy shit has been going on lately you guys. We all saw that explosion from earlier." said Johnny.

Jenny said,"Whoever made it seems pretty strong.". "Your girlfriend is so freaking weird Rusty." said Wanda. The group looked at Python as Z said,"Your real name is Rusty?". "Yeah. My mom named me that and she died thanks to one of Rose's devoted followers." said Python. "So you were also a tower of revival slave?" said Casey. He nod as Brendan said,"Isn't Allison a slave along with that cat girl from Amazons?".

Python said,"Yes. I think I knew her and Krista but my memory is a little fuzzy. So how do you know Sarah Johnny?". "I have my reason." said Johnny. "Don't ask. It is personal." said Jade and Z. "We're here." said Casey. Brendan saw that the city was completely frozen as he said,"What the...?". He got out of the carriage as Wanda said,"This place is torture for snakes.". "Are you a normal snake? You are a Chreax." said Jenny.

Johnny said,"That doesn't matter right now. We need to go find her!". He ran off as Python said,"He is acting strange lately. I wonder if something happened to him involving her and Sarah.". "You are right about that. We better go after him." said Jade. "Good plan." said Z and Jenny. The seven ran after him as Johnny thought,"I won't let you die on my watch Sarah. I need to show you how much I changed since back then.".

Sarah was with her grandson Stan who is an younger and male version of Sarah but he has green eyes compared to his grandma. The two were hiding from two members of Sixteen Deadly Demons. The two are Mixa and Frost. Frost is the one who froze the city along with Sunshine Village. "So why are they after you grandma?" said Stan. "I don't know Stan dear." said Sarah. She thought to herself that this may have something to do with what she heard about when she was in the council.

The door broke down as Miza stood there. "I will give you two a fighting chance. Now come and try to get rid of me." said Miza. "Fine if you really want to lose me so much demon. Time for Thunder to Strike!" said Stan. Miza saw the thunderbolt coming from the sky as she said,"Sad. I thought you two would be more of a challenge.", She hit the attack back at Stan as he destroy the wall. "Stanley! Stop this right now!" yelled Sarah.

An ice hand grabbed her as Frost stood there. "So why haven't you kill them yet? I am missing time with Gray for this." said Frost. "Unlike you, I like to fight before I kill them so will you try and fight me?" said Miza. Sarah couldn't say anything because Frost was freezing her vocal chords. "Fine. You will die." said Miza. She got ready as Stan yelled,"No! Let her go!". Frost froze Stan's mouth as the two demons heard,"Metal Roar! Swords!".

The two wizards noticed that Frost and Miza getting slashed with several sharp swords as Sarah saw Johnny standing there. He was wearing a red and white bandanna as he crackled his knuckles. "Let's fight! Metal Cannon! Bombs!" yelled Johnny. Several cannons appear from his body as bombs flew toward Miza and Frost. Frost froze some in the middle of the air as Miza smacked them away with her kicks. "Is that all you got? My blood is still boiling though." said Miza.

Johnny said,"Yeah. I got a couple of friends or should I saw family. Now!". Python appeared as he said,"Poison Dragon Roar!". The poisonous roar swallowed the two demons up as the rest of the group joined them. "Don't run off like that idiot!" said Jade. She hit him as Johnny said,"Sorry but I'm determined to win this fight. Lets go Rusty.". "Right. I really hate how you know my real name." said Python who sighed. "We'll get Stan and Sarah out of their ice prison." said Jenny. "Yeah." said Jade.

The two boys ran toward the martial arts demon as Casey said,"Are you ready Brendan?". "Lets kick her but Case. Open! Gate of the Thunder Devil! Thunder!" said Brendan. Thunder appeared as Casey said,"Tidal Wave and Water Lance!". A giant wave and lance were frozen by Frost as she said,"Sorry but water isn't going to work on me. I'm the Ice Slayer and I can freeze anything that I put my mind too.".

"Fine. I guess I've to heat up the water which it won't be melted by yours truly. Water Storm!" said Casey. Frost tried to freeze the water but it was so hot according to her. Thunder smacked her as he said,"I'm impressed with your girlfriend more and more Brendan. Now give me some juice.". "Right. Boulders Storm!" said Brendan. They flew toward Frost but they were frozen. Frost froze Thunder in place as she said,"You two made me mad. Freeze!".

The air start to turn cold as the left over water from Casey's attacks were frozen solid as Casey who start to shiver. "Jade. Do you have a jacket of some kind?" said Casey who shivered. "Yeah. Letter Magic! Flame!" said Jade. The fire warmed her up as Jenny said,"Explosion Roar!". The roar which made an explosion appear as Frost tried to freeze it solid. "Your attacks are going to freeze along with you humans!" yelled Frost.

Jenny froze as Jade tried to unfreeze her. Wanda and Z were helping Sarah and Stan. "Are you two okay?" said Z. "Yeah. I'm just a little chilly. So do you know the Johnny Wilson grandma? I mean he seems to know you." said Stan. "Oh. It is the past now Stan. We need to get out of here." said Sarah who tried to stand up. "Right. That sounds like a good plan to me." said Wanda. The four were going to leave but they were shocked to see Miza there.

Earlier, Johnny and Python were fighting Miza. "Poison Dragon Spiral!" yelled Python. A poisonous spiral appear as several dragons bite Miza. "This doesn't hurt me at all." said Miza. "Yeah! This will though! Metal Sword!" yelled Johnny. He slashed Miza with his sword as Miza said,"Wow. You two are both strong opponents for humans. Our fight was good but my job matters first.". She was gone as Johnny said,"Where are you bitch?".

The two saw her in front of Sarah as Miza said,"You humans and cats tried to stop us demons but we have a job to do. Die!". Miza put her fist through Sarah's chest as Johnny yelled,"You'll pay for this bitch! Metal Slayer Secret Art! Karma Demon Metal Sword!". The sword came crashing down on Miza as she blocked it. "Good bye human. I hope we can fight again soon." said Miza. She and Frost were gone as Johnny broke a wall with his punch.

Meanwhile, Kurt's group which consist of him, Danny, Melody, Spike, Clara, Angel, Roy, and Clara were heading to Randall's house. "Get ready you guys. These guys are serious." said Kurt. "Why are you so serious dad?" said Roy. "Yeah bro. It is pretty weird to see coming from you since you are known for your jokes." said Danny. "I guess Kurt sees that Underworld isn't playing around in this after what happened to X and company." said Spike.

Angel said,"So what do you guys know about this Randall?". "Oh right. You were raised by giants until recently right Angel?" said Grim. She nod as Melody said,"He was a former Magic Council member back in the day. He must have bet heads with Heroes back then right?". "Yeah. He wasn't the worst about it but he did hate father. Actually I think everyone in the council did excluding James, Anna, and Clyde." said Clara.

Their ride stopped as Clara said,"Why did it stop?". "It sense danger and I can feel it too. Someone is here." said Spike. "Get ready to fight you guys and show them no mercy." said Grim. The eight walk into the city as they noticed that the town looked like Swiss cheese. "Man. Whoever came through this place must be a pretty strong swordsman or woman." said Roy. They later found Randall with his grandson along with Underworld soldiers and Rech.

Rech turned around and he said,"Oh look here. I guess this job won't be a really big piece of shit after all. Lets fucked them up!". The soldiers rushed toward the humans as Kurt said,"I take down the freak of nature while you guys protect Randall and his grandson. We won't let them win! Heroes! Lets go and win this!". He rushed toward Rech as Kurt said,"Passion Cannon Blast!". The attack hit Rech as the demon growled.

Rech yelled,"Bastard! You'll going to wrecked son!". Kurt was sliced as he dodged the attacks from the many arms. "Kurt!" yelled Melody. "Don't lose focus Melody. We have a job to do and if my bro can handle anyone in a fight." said Danny as he was freezing several enemies. "Right. Giant Stomp and Giant Force!" said Spike. He smashed through the army as Roy ran toward Randall as the man said,"Thanks Heroes. I guess I was wrong about you.".

Roy said,"So do you know what's going on here?". "No clue. This freak just attack the village and he is a psychopath. He just started to attack everything in his path and he killed everyone that I've known so far. Do you think Kurt can win?". "Well, he is one of the strongest wizard in Heroes despite him being very dense. I have no doubt in my mind that he can win so we need to get you two to safety due to that freak targeting you." said Roy.

Roy moved the two as Rech said,"Hell no! Get back bastard!". He rushed toward Roy as Kurt said,"I won't let you! Passion Ball and Chain!". The demon was trapped to the ground as he said,"Hey! Let me go! Get this thing off right now!". "How about you eat this? Passion Lance!" said Kurt. The lance hit Rech as he roared. Clara said,"What is he doing?". "Time for you all to wrecked by Rech! Time for you all to die bastard!" yelled Rech.

His arms turned into swords as he turned into a tornado. He was slashing everything in this path as the grunts were getting caught. "Those are your teammates!" said Angel. "Oh well. I don't give a crap about anyone so they can burn in hell for all I care. Here is the thing about me humans. I don't give a fuck about you or anyone else. So die!" said Rech. The seven kept dodging him as Spike said,"I have no idea on what to do.".

Kurt smiled as he said,"If he wants a sword battle, we'll give him one! Passion Sword!". He rushed toward Rech as he blocked one of Rech's arms which were swords as Danny said,"Okay. Ice Sword and Ice Storm!". The demon was hit with the ice sword as the arm was frozen afterword. Spike and Clara hit the demon with a sword as Angel and Melody went to go look for Roy as Grim hit Rech on the head with his scythe.

Rech yelled,"Time for you to get the fuck off me! Demon Sword Storm!". The five were attacked by the storm as they were launched into the wall as Rech slashed them like crazy. "Man that felt really good to say the least. Lets go find the old bastard already. This job is so freaking boring." said Rech who shrugged. "You're not leaving! Passion Sabertooth Tiger!" yelled Kurt. The attack hit into the demon as he looked at Kurt.

He was bleeding as he said,"I won't let you screw with my friends again Underworld. My anger may not be as strong as Bob, Casey, or Melody but it is pretty freaking lethal! Passion Rage Mode! Lets feel the burn!". Kurt glowed red as his wounds start to heal. "Passion Roar!" yelled Kurt. The attack hit Rech as Danny said,"Kurt. Mom and dad would be so prod of you right now.". Rech smiled from the attack as he slashed through the roar.

The roar exploded the entire area as the five were hit with it. Kurt was out cold as Rech went to go look for Angel, Melody, and Roy. The three were standing in front of a building because Randy and Randall were hiding in there as Angel said,"Are the blue hair one okay?". "Don't worry, Roy and his old man share a lot with Bob. They're stubborn." said Clara. "Thanks. I think. You guys. My magic sense is going off right now so get ready for a fight." said Roy.

Rech appeared as he said,"Surprise mother ...". "Passion Explosion!" yelled Roy. The attack hit the demon as he laughed. "This is an attack?! Really freaking fun! I expected some fun but this toilet shit is really getting old. Burn in hell!" said Rech. He slashed Roy as he was out cold. "Roy!" yelled the girls. "You're next bitches!" yelled Rech. The two were hit with his attack as the building was destroy by the demon.

Randall stood in front of his grandson as the demon went through the rubble. "Run Randy. I want you to live on for me. Heal the Heroes. I know that they will have a fight ahead of them. Go Randy!" said Randall. Randy ran off as the demon said,"Try to protect that brat of yours but here is the thing. I will make sure that you all die by my blade!". He slashed Randall's head as he walked off. The destruction of Underworld is no joke.

Drake, Odessa, Nick, Julie, Adam, Jean, Kari, Kirby, Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus were looking over the village where Gregg who was an important member of the council back in the day. "Okay. This place is so weird. I mean this place should be at least destroy or something along those lines right you guys?" said Adam. "Yeah. I'll go check it out. Wait here. I'll be in back in a flash." said Nick who ran off.

He was gone as Drake said,"Wow. He sure has gotten faster.". "I heard that he is the fastest wizard in Meca. He does deserve the title." said Jean. "Yeah. We all have a title in Magician Monthly. Archie really likes us." said Julie. "So what is yours Odessa?" said Kari. "Yeah. It is known as the Element Queen." said Odessa. "So cool. I hope I get one soon." said Kirby. "You will soon. I promise that as a man." said Norman.

Nick came back as Sakura said,"Is it safe?". He nod as Cyrus said,"Let go team.". The eleven walked into the village as Drake sensed something. "What is wrong?" said Kirby and Odessa. "Get ready to fight you guys." said Drake. Several monsters appeared from the ground as Norman said,"I will go check on Gregg!". He ran off as Sakura said,"We'll go with him right Cyrus?". The rocker nod as the two ran after Norman.

Drake said,"Let's get some breathing room. Dragon Roar of Fire!". The roar came out of as Julie blast them with her guns. Nick stood there as he said,"Sand Wave!". A huge wave swallowed them up as Kari and Kirby helped Adam and Jean into the air protecting them. "Heaven Blast!" said Adam. The male Chreax flew around as Adam blast them with Heaven Blast as Jean electrocuted them. The eight fought them like crazy.

Meanwhile, Ax was trying to communicate with the four teams. They saw the explosion and they're worried more. "Is anyone out there?" said Ax. Kurt's face appeared as he said,"Not so loud gramps. It is a bad idea.". Arthur noticed that Kurt's face was in bandages as he said,"What happened son?". "I am the only one who is still conscious right now. Just look.". He held up the orb as the guild saw that the others were out cold.

Kurt said,"Yeah. One of these bastards did this to us and they killed Randall. Cut his head clear off and it was pretty freaking messed up. He was a freak.". "So where is Randy?" said Tanya. "He went to go buried his grandfather. It was pretty sad. Just look at the destruction that he caused from the rampage." said Kurt. The guild saw that the town was pretty much destroyed as Kurt said,"Yeah. It is pretty messed up. I puked a little after seeing it.".

Ax said,"Unbelievable. They will pay for this for sure.". "What about Johnny and the others?" said Tanya. "And Sarah." said Gail. Johnny's face showed up as he said,"We had her in our grasp but in the end, we fucked up.". Jade said,"We couldn't do anything to stop them. They were just too strong for us.". "Dam it! We could have done something if I was stronger!" yelled Johnny. "Johnny. I think some air would be good for you." said Z.

Johnny left the room and he slammed the door. "Man. What's up with Johnny?" said Fred. "You don't want to know Fred." said Python. "So the only ones left are Marco and Gregg." said Tanya. "I hope Jaime is okay." said Eric. 'Don't worry. He is with Bob. I don't think Bob would let his little brother get hurt." said Wayne. "You're right." said Eric. "I wonder what is talking them so long. It is talking forever." said Arthur.

Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus found Gregg alive along with Grace. "Oh thank god. That is a real good thing." said Norman. Sakura close the door as she said,"We better get you two to safety.". Grace and Gregg looked at each other as Grave fired a huge plant bomb at them. "Time for my Master Strum so lets rock!" said Cyrus who start to strum. The attack was destroy as Norman and Sakura felt stronger from it.

Norman said,"You're a real man Cyrus! You belong to my sis! Transform! Lion!". He attacked Greg as Sakura blushed. "I can't believe you big brother. Transform! Panda!" said Sakura. She hugged the two as they were out cold. "Wow. You two are so freaking different." said Cyrus. "Yeah. You can say that again." said Sakura. "I hope the others are okay. Um sis." said Norman. Gregg's neck was broken as she dropped the two.

She went back to normal as Grace was gone and Gregg was dead. "So where is Grace?" said Norman who looked at Gregg. Cyrus found a note as he said,"Okay. This says that she is up in the mountains with her friends. I'm pretty sure that she is safe.". "Oh thank god. So how is he doing big brother? He may be asleep." said Sakura. "Nope. He is dead like a doorknob. Get the communication orb ready sis because the others need to know." said Norman.

Sakura said,"Right.". She was setting up as Cyrus said,"So how did he die? It doesn't look like there was a struggle.". Gregg's eyes opened as Norman and Cyrus said,"You're alive?!". He blasted the orb as Norman said,"What the hell?". He went back to being dead. "So what the heck is going? I am so lost." said Cyrus. "I have to agree with you on that." said Sakura. The three heard,"I guess expecting a corpse to do this job is asking too much.".

The three saw Zimsa who was reading a book. "This is quite the fantastic book. This old man had quite the library." said Zimsa. "Who are you?" said Norman. "And what did you to do Gregg?" said Sakura and Cyrus. "Don't you see the horns you guys? I killed Gregg earlier. The zombies that your comrades are facing against are from by Sezoch who was here and right now, he is killing a council member as we speak and I am reading." said Zimsa who was reading a book.

Norman said,"So you're with Underworld?!". "You know what I just learned. The stories that you humans wrote are pretty boring. I will spin my title into something that a demon will enjoy. I think you're lucky to be my characters for my tale.". "Get ready you two! This bitch is going down for sure for killing Gregg." said Norman. "Right." said the two. Norman noticed that he was choking both his sister and Cyrus.

Norman said,"What?". "Nor?" said Sakura. He start to choke them as he said,"Sakura! Cyrus! My body, It's moving on its own...". "Stop it Norman." said Cyrus. He was out as Norman yelled,"Cyrus! Sakura! Sakura!". "It hurts Norman." said Sakura. "What are you doing! Stop it! Stop it right now you dam bitch!" yelled Norman. "In my story unlike yours. I show no such things as mercy to your kind human." said Zimsa.

Stella finally connected with the others as she said,"Finally! We get it to work!. The one that we bought broke so I had to go find one in the city or what's left of it.". "Stella! What is going on over there?! How is Marco?!". "Don't worry. He is okay despite Bob hating him but Bob has seen better days." said Stella. She showed them Bob who was being healed by Ana. "Wow. You look like you were just training with Jenny." said Victor.

Bob said,"I won against that furry freak.". "You sure did big brother. Don't worry dad. I am fine but I just worry about the city more." said Jaime. Eric sighed a breath of relief as Alex said,"We beat one of the members of Underworld.". "Actually I did." said Bob. "Yeah. You keep telling yourself that big brother." said Ana and Rose. "The city here is in shambles from that explosion freak who has a bad problem with it." said Dawn. "An so is my fur." said Scampers.

Ax said,"Have you gotten any info from Marco?". "Well." said Stella. Marco was scared as he said to himself,"Sliver Legacy. Head. I don't know anything at all. I know absolutely nothing. I swear to god and my life.". "Head?" said Ax. Marie shrugged as Marco said,"Head is one of the weapons that the council possesses.". "What a weird name for a weapon." said Kurt who was getting the group onto a carriage back to Mural.

Bob said,"Huh? Why would the council need weapons when they have us?". "To maintain peace in this world of ours and mainly to keep certain wizards in line. I do have my doubts but for right now Bob, lets ignore that." said Dawn. "The council's various amount of weapons are managed according to their lethality and their priority. An example is Divine Intervention. It can destroy a continent with its power and stop wars but you all need all nine members plus ten seniors to fire it." said Marco.

Brendan said,"Since not all of the council members are dead.". "They can't use Divine Intervention any more." said Casey. "So their target was the stop of Divine Intervention." said Z. "What type of weapon is Head?" said Marie. Marco was quiet as ax yelled,"I know that you have to keep secrets but right now isn't the time! Tell us now!". "A magic pulse bomb. It is a weapon that nullify all magic on the continent." said Marco.

Kurt said,"You can't be serious?! Man that is freaking messed up.". "All magic.." said Jade. "will be gone!" said Jenny and Wanda. "All wizards would be useless with that thing in action. That is pretty scary." said Tanya. "That is not all you guys! The Underworld member told us that their powers aren't magic but curses!" said Stella. "A world where all of us would be powerless and Underworld can do whatever it wants without any resistant." said Z.

Ax said,"What a fearsome weapon.".  Bob grabbed Marco as he yelled,"Where is it?! We will destroy it before they get their hands on it! You need to tell me now or I will make sure that you will be in more pain!". Stella pulled him away as Marco said,"I don't know. Honestly I don't. I heard that it was sealed by using the same magic that kept Zero locked up. They had four council members and they're made the triggers but the former chairman knows who they were.".

Scampers said,"It is the same stuff that tried to keep Zero inside. Do the fore people chosen have any tattoos?". "The lives of the three matter the most." said Ana. "Explains why the Council tried to kill off the members." said Kurt. "On the contrary, does that mean that thy don't need any more info from them? Do they know where Head is?" said Casey. "If those four made the seal are killed, Head goes into their hands gramps!" said Johnny from outside.

Ax said,"Lets hurry and find them then. You said that the former chairman knows where they are right?!". "Most likely." said Marco. Ax yelled,"Everyone! Look for the former chairman's address right now! We need to get some people out there now!"  "It's okay gramps. We have founded all of the old council members's homes." said Issac. Virgil was running with papers in the background as Fate said,"There sure were a lot of council members back then.".

Tessa said,"We have found out which house belongs to the former chairman.". "What are you doing then? Send someone there!" said Ax. "Don't worry gramps. They're on their way." said Tanya. In the forest, Myra and Allison were on a deer that belongs to them as Myra said,"Are you ready to protect the family that we hold dear?". "My daughter is fighting along with my boyfriend and my best friend Myra. Time to throw my hat into the ring." said Allison. The two rode to the former chairman's home.

Next time,
Myra and Allison meet up with the former Chairman, The Prayers escape jail, and other stuff. This is just the beginning of the Underworld's rise.
   
Events/Battles:
Johnny, Jade, Brendan, Casey, Jenny, Python, Z, and Wanda go to Sarah's location to protect her.
They arrive in the city to see that the city being completely frozen in ice and they find Sarah with her grandson at the hands of Miza with Frost by her side.
Johnny attacks them as the others go try to help her.
Johnny, Python, Jenny, Z, Wanda, Jade, Casey, Brendan, Sarah, and Stan vs Miza and Frost.
They fail as Sarah is killed by Miza. She along with Frost are gone.
Kurt, Danny, Melody, Spike, Clara, Angel, Roy, and Grim go toward Randall's location to protect him.
They find the town complete covered with slashes marks and they find him and his grandson Randy who is scared beyond belief. They fight against a group of Underworld soldiers who are still in the town killing innocent people and Rech.
Kurt, Danny, Melody, Spike, Clara, Roy, Angel, Randall, Randy, and Grim vs Underworld Soldiers and Rech.
Rech escapes the Heroes but not before he kills Randall using his blades.
Drake, Odessa, Nick, Julie, Adam, Jean, Kari, Kirby, Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus go to Gregg's location to protect him. This group is largest since Gregg is the most important former member of the Council.
They see that the town is completely normal until they are surrounded by the undead who attack them from the group. Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus run off to go find the former magic council member while the others take care of the undead.
Drake, Odessa, Nick, Kirby, Kari, Adam, Jean, and Julie vs the undead.
Ax communicates with the teams excluding Drake's team about what happened to the magic council members that they were sent to protect.
Norman finds Gregg alive and well along with Grace alive and well. The two later attack the three heroes.
Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus vs Gregg and Grace.
The three figure out that Gregg is dead as Grace turns out to be a fake. Norman tells Sakura to set up the communication orb so they can contact the guild. Cyrus noticed that Gregg is awake as the wizard destroy the orb and he goes back to being dead.
The three see Zimsa and she tells them that she killed the old man and the zombies are from Sezoch who isn't here right now.
Norman tells the two to get ready to fight her but he later noticed that he is choking both Sakura and Cyrus.
Bob's group gets into the call with Johnny and Kurt's group. Marco tells the guild about Head which is the council's ultimate weapon and it can get rid of the magic on the continent. He tells them that four magic council members were selected at random and only the former chairman knows who they are.
Ax tells someone to go find them only for someone to tell him that they have already sent their best duo Allison and Myra on their way.

Characters:
Stan. Lighting Wizard. 21 years old. He is the former magic council member Sarah's grandson. He is a person who hasn't found his purpose at all in life despite him being a very interesting person in terms of his outfit. He has blond hair and green eyes.
Randy. Ice Wizard. 28 years old. He is the former magic council member Randall's grandson. In the past, he had a massive crush on Marcia despite her crushing on Jason. He is now really good friends with Marcia which is happy about. His grandpa doesn't mind that much. He has black hair and blue eyes.

Grace. Grass Wizard. 20 years old. She is the former magic council member Gregg's granddaughter and she is a very peaceful girl. She is unlike her grandfather being full of energy. She has a crush on Stan. She has green hair and green eyes.
Gregg. Burst Wizard. 92 years old. He loves to have fun and very hyper despite him being almost 100 years old. He actually likes Heroes and their antics which they have done since the beginning of the guild history and since he was a guild master. He has gray hair and blue eyes.

New Locations:
Sarah's town. This is the town where the former magic council member Sarah lives with her grandson.
Randall's town. This is the town where the former magic council member Randall lives with his grandson. 
Gregg's town. This is the town where the former magic council member Gregg lives with his granddaughter.

Items:
Head. An ultimate weapon to make all magic on the continent nullified.

No comments:

Post a Comment