Sunday, October 25, 2015

Soul Episode 37 Hellish 16 part 2 The Underworld Kingdom


A/N:I swear to god that this part won't take THREE weeks to come out. I hate myself for talking so long with this because I had to work on Power Guild. I have these two series because I count Heroes Zero as a series that is going on right now but it won't be going on forever. So since I have no series like this, lets talk about South Park. I love South Park because that show is really good. I have to be honest with you all. I feel no like or dislike toward season 17 and I actively don't like Season 18 and 19.

The reason that I don't like Season 18 is for the youtuber in the season. The connecting plot between the episodes were good but I hate that cameo and also the last two episode of that season. It just didn't appeal to me in the slightest. Season 19 sucks. I mean there have been only TWO jokes so far that I like and I could recommend them but nothing else. PC Principal sucks. He pisses me off because he ruined South Park to me.

The latest episodes just sucks in my eyes. I mean I thought they were going to kill Butters which would ruin the show for me and I bet countless people. So South Park rant over. Lets talk about Soul and this arc. I plan to explain this confusing plot which I made on purpose because I like a plot and I want to make this plot more confusing than Kingdom Hearts. I love the series and the plot may be a cluster but I love it. Lets begin in hell.

Natsu woke up in a pretty soft bed and he said,"Okay. What the hell is going? I thought turning 16 would be easy but no.". He saw a woman who was floating in the air holding a plate of food and she said,"Good morning your highness. Did you sleep well?". "Who are you? Where am I? Oh and this bed is really comfy. I'm impress with this." said Natsu. "My name is Flora. It is very nice to meet you since I am one of your familiars." said Flora.

Natsu said,"What happened to Sal?!". She placed the plate down on the nightstand as she said,"You should recover your strength. Your demon form takes a lot out of you. You have been asleep for a whole day once arriving in Hell.". "I'm in Hell? So are you going to answer my first question about Sal? Also this is amazing." said Natsu who was eating. "He is fine. Ling is a really good healer to say the least. He will recover soon. He is just resting for right now." said Flora.

Natsu sighed as he said,"Thank the gods. I was so worried about him. So what is demon form? That sounds like something from an RPG or anime. That sounds so cool but what is it Flora? I would love to know that right now..". "You along with the Underworld King are of the same blood so embracing the same darkness as the Crois is easy for you and your father" said a voice. Ling stood there with his arms crossed.

Natsu said,"I have two questions.". "Is one about my bandages your highness? I don't mind answer it for you." said Ling. "Yes and you can call me Natsu. We're friends right?" said Natsu. "I was burned with acid which means that I have to wear bandages. My eyes were blue and my hair was black but I gained green eyes because of the souls that live in me. Anything else your highness?" said Ling. The boy sighed as he said,"Why am I here?".

Ling said,"You're almost 16 right?". The boy nod as Ling said,"Follow me your highness if you want to get some info that you need.". Natsu got out of the bed as Flora said,"Your clothes were destroy in your fight yesterday so Lacy made some clothes for you.". Flora despite her size held a fancy t-shirt along with pants as Natsu said,"I like it. Thanks Lacy.". He put it on as Flora said,"He doesn't seem mad about being taken away from his friends and loved ones.".

Ling said,"He is the king's son after all. He is accepting of anyone but don't mess with his friends and we technically didn't hurt the white hair boy. Von and his team did. We just came to pick up Sal who was going to die. I bet you were happy to hear that he is alive.". "I am Ling so do you think that those crazy humans are going to come here to kill Sal?" said Flora. "They most likely are. We're preparing for them." said Ling.

Natsu stood there as he said,"So where is the king?". "Follow me." said Ling. The boy followed the bandaged man as Natsu said,"So do you know Lucia?". "Yes. We know about her obsession of love for you. You do have the king's charm." said Ling. "I see. He is my father right? I have a father who is busy but I still love him." said Natsu. "He is a author right? I see. The king is very interesting to say the least." said Ling.

Ling opened the door as Natsu felt a very powerful presence coming toward him. "Wow. He is really strong to say the least." said Natsu. "Well, where do you think that you get your strength from?" said Ling. "My mom?" said Natsu. "Sometimes. Good luck. I have work to do." said Ling. He flew off as Natsu thought,"What an interesting guy. I bet he is pretty loyal to my dad. I have so many questions and I hope to get them explained.".

Natsu walked in as he saw two people sitting in thrones. One was a woman who had long black hair and red eyes. She was very pretty and Natsu thought,"If this is the queen.". He looked at the king who had black hair and blue-green eyes. "Hello Natsu Ryu Raiden. My name is Riku Ken Xasius and I am your father." said Riku. Natsu yawned as the queen said,"You're not shocked Natsu?". "Well. I think I am just used to weird stuff. So who is my real mom?" said Natsu.

Asuna hugged Natsu as Riku said,"She is. She has been excited to see you all grown up. Wow. You really sprout.". "Um thanks dad." said Natsu. "So do you have a girlfriend?" said Asuna. "Well. It is complicated." said Natsu. Riku laughed as he said,"You have Nami's humor don't you?". "So Nami isn't my mom? Does that mean Reva isn't my sister? And why do I transform into a girl whenever I wear anything feminine?!" said Natsu.

Asuna's eyes sparkled as Riku said,"You just screwed yourself son. My wife loves fashion so I get to meet my daughter. A win for the both of us.". "You are forgetting about my opinion." said Natsu who tried to get away. "You're not escaping honey. I will see you as a girl." said Asuna. Natsu gulped as Rikus said,"She is a very interesting woman isn't she?". "Yeah. So are you going to answer me about my questions while doing this?" said Natsu. Riku nod as Natsu said,"Okay. Lets go.".

Meanwhile back on the surface world. Rain sat there with Akane, Cora, and Irene. The four were the closet to Natsu so they were called in or taken by those people who attacked Natsu, Issac, and Sal at the mall. Lets just say that the four weren't happy about that in the slightest. "So what happened to my wife Rain?" said Irene. "He was taken by someone named Ling who had his band of ninjas and spider woman by his side." said Rain.

Akane said,"I hope Issac gets better.". "Yeah. He may be an idiot sometimes but he is a friend and I'm worried about him." said Cora. The four heard the door open as Shon stood there with drinks. "Before you four attack me for sending your friend into the underworld, hear me out." said Shon. "Talk or I'll make you pay for sending my wife into the underworld." said Irene. The boy placed the drinks down as he said,"You should drink something. You'll been here for 8 hours.".

Akane said,"So why did you attack Issac, Natsu, and Rain?!". "Okay. I feel bad for what happened to Issac right? Lin does as well along with Rey but the others don't regret their actions in the slightest. I could be wrong about Carrie but Valerie and Star, I don't think they care about Natsu or Issac but they care about the protection of Earth." said Shon. "So what and who are you guys? Why did you called Sal and Natsu a demon?" said Rain.

Shon said,"My name is Shon Barraza and I'm your age. We were raised by several powerful Souls as you saw Rain was it? Sal is a demon from the Underworld and I don't mean the Underworld from say the Four Rulers of the Underworld but the Underworld King." said Shon. "The Underworld King? He sounds pretty scary." said Akane. "He is red. He could kill anything in a mile radius with just a single attack." said Shon. Cora said,"So why did they take Natsu?".

The five felt three powerful presences along with one that the girls knew. Reva walked in with a man who looked familiar, a blue haired man with an icy presence, and a literally god. The god had white hair and sky blue eyes. "So these are the four Reva?" said the god. "Yes. I would you ladies to meet the god of Lighting Duncan Chau, the ninja of Water Lucius Chapin, and famous movie star Rick Price." said Reva.

Rick said,"It is very nice to meet you all. I wish that we could have met on better terms.". "Where is my wife?!" said Irene. "You must be talking about the brat who was taken by Storm and them. He is being killed as we speak." said Lucius. "Then why aren't we doing anything?" said Akane. "We are Akane. I'm worried about my idiot little brother." said Reva. "Does Jason, Molly, Elena, and Nora know about this?" said Rain.

Duncan said,"They're in the dark about this just like the rest of your friends. The boy who you call Issac is awake.". "Thank god." said Cora. "Yes thank me. I was lucky to have arrive. Him living after fighting against the team is pretty dam lucky." said Duncan. "So what are you going to do? I have a feeling that you're going to the Underworld." said Rain. "Smart girl. We're going to get back the boy who was taken by those bastards." said Rick. "How are we going to get there?" said Irene.

The four girls heard,"With our help ladies.". Ivan stood there with Rana as Rana said,"We're worried about Natsu being taken by the Underworld King. Also we have a little problem.". "I'm going to take a shot in the dark here and guess that Lucia is going to save her Natsu." said Akane. "Yes. The portal is ready to go." said Ivan. "You're coming with us aren't you ladies?" said Lucius. "Yeah. We're going to save Natsu right Rain?" said Cora. "Yeah." said Rain.

Back with Issac. He was covered in bandages as Ben sat there with Efren, Matt, Stacey, and Karen in the area. "So how are you not dead man?" said Ben. "They healed me even that girl caused me to be like this in the first place and my best friend is danger right now." said Issac. "So Natsu is the son of the Underworld King who is rumored to be this demon who can destroy the world. I can see where he gets his power from." said Stacey.

Matt said,"Knowing Natsu, he is probably putting up a fight down there.". "You are right about that Matt. Natsu is stubborn and we will save him plus kill some demons on the way. This is going to be fun to say the least." said Efren. "Are you going to be alright? I can't have your sister worrying about you." said Karen. "I'm fine. I want to go join the others. Lets go." said Issac. Ben and Efren help the boy out of the room as the girls and Matt follow them to join the others.

Back in the Underworld, Sal ran into the throne room. He heard about Natsu being awake and he was worried about him. He opened the door to see clothes everywhere and the weasel saw the king with a sigh on his face. He walked over as Riku said,"Ah Sal. You're awake. That is a good sign. I bet Sora will be happy about that.". "Sora? Is she your mistress?" said Sal. Sora came out as Asuna said,"Hey Sal. Check out your partner.".

Sora was wearing a reddish purple dress. Her usually long hair were put into a pony tail as she said with a blush,"Hey Sal. A long story.". "Who is this? And where is Natsu?" said Sal. "You're looking at him or in this case her." said Riku. "Isn't she a cutie? She goes all the right parts honey. A perfect man and woman." said Asuna. "I have weird parents." said Sora. "So are you mad at me? I mean I lied to you." said Sal.

Sora crossed her arms as she said,"Not really. I mean you must had a reason and I think my time in hell have been nice. I still have no idea about my demon form and how I am your son when I have memories of being the son of Tony Raiden.". "Would you like to go back to normal?" said Riku. "I would say yes but I think mom would try to stop me from doing that." said Sora. The queen nod as Riku said,"Follow me. We'll talk over dinner.".

Sal was shocked to see the difference between mother and in this case daughter. Asuna ate like a lady while Sora eats like a animal. Sora got her hands slapped as Asuna said,"Didn't your mother tell you anything about being a girl?". "Don't show my breasts in public. Does that count?" said Sora. "Nami wasn't the perfect example of the Yamato Nadeshiko." said Riku. "Yeah but one of my seniors at my school is for real." said Sora.

Sal said,"So Sora. You can go into Demon Form because your dad is the Underworld King. It is also where you got your vampire powers from.". "That explains why I got my fangs. So I heard that I am made out of the same stuff as the Crois. Is that true?" said Sora. "Yes. We are different from them in many ways. We can control our inner darkness except when we are angered. We just go into and it is quite hard to get out of it." said Riku.

Sora said,"I see. So is Reva my sister?". "In a sense yes. You are our son/daughter for sure because I remember birthing you. About six months after your birth, you had a really bad fever. You had a very weak immune system. After Ling couldn't find a cure, Riku decide to ask his old friend Akio Raiden for a favor." said Asuna. "Gramps. He taught me how to use Akmo Su!" said Sora. "Yes and he also gave you god like powers which had two nasty side effects." said Riku.

Sal said,"The first was that you can't touch anyone. The second one is that you turned into a girl when touching a piece of feminine clothing.". "I think I like you better this way though." said Asuna. Sora sighed as she said,"I like being a boy though mom. I mean how do you deal with these things? I do look sexy but my point is that I like not having these.". "But don't you swap bodies with a kiss from your female friends?" said Sal.

Sora sipped her drink as Riku said,"I see. You're my son despite your current appearance. Here. It is your birthday present from me and your mom. Happy birthday Natsu or Sora.". Sora was given a box by a butler as Sora said,"So could I open it now?". "I don't mind at all." said Riku. "Me neither. Open my daughter." said Asuna. The girl opened the box as she saw a gold bracelet which looked amazing and she said,"So what's this?".

Sal said,"Put it on Sora. There should be an instruction book in there.". Sora put it on her right arm since her watch was on the other arm. "I think it would look better on your left arm. I guess you are not very in tune with fashion despite having three sisters." said Riku. "You know that they are your daughters right?" said Sora who was reading the instructions. "Not really. We missed you honey. We couldn't see you until you turn sixteen years." said Asana.

Sora said,"Why?". "Nami asked this. We are proud to see you become a strong young man. You are a strong soul making your old man proud." said Riku. "Thanks dad. So with this bracelet, I can control the elements. Can't I already do this with my mastery of Akmo Su?" said Sora. "Did you actually read the whole thing?" said Sal. "Yeah but if I do that, mom will be mad." said Sora. "You can go back to Natsu honey but then you can go back to Sora after this." said Asuna.

Sora glowed as she turned back to Natsu. He was wearing the outfit that he got from Flora as he said with a smile,"I really missed my old body.". Sal heard running as the front door opened up. Ling said while breathing heavily,"We have a problem. Intruders have enter the kingdom. We caught them and they are in the throne room.". "So why are you so tired Ling?" said Natsu. "The Devils, fox, and data life form interrupt my alone time with Lacy." said Ling.

Sal said,"Devils, fox, and data life form?".Natsu sighed as Riku said,"Do you know them Natsu? This can be handled by us Ling. Go have fun.". "Yes your highness." said Ling. He was gone as Asuna's eyes glowed. "So do you want to meet them mom?" said Natsu. "Yes. Meeting my Sora's friend is a good thing." said Asuna. She walked to the throne room as Natsu said,"Does she know that I am a boy right?". "We hope so." said Riku and Sal.

Natsu saw Kari, Lucia, and Sabrina tied up using Lacy's strings which according to Asuna, it is really strong. "Natsu! You're okay!" said Lucia. She tried to go close to him as she was stick into the ground by the webbing. "Wow. She is really in love with you." said Riku. "You could say that again dad due to her being in love with me." said Natsu. "Wait a minute?! What is going on here?" said Kari. "We have a while so get ready for a plot dump." said Sal.

Kari said,"So let me get this straight. You are the son of the Underworld King and Queen. You were about to die but you were given the power of Nami and Akio Raiden to survive. So why are you Sora Natsu?". Sora stood there as Asuna said,"But isn't she cuter this way?". "I would say yes but we have a problem." said Sabrina. "What is it?" said Riku. "The humans thought they kidnap you so they are coming here to kill you and get Natsu back." said Lucia.

Sora said,"Are they serious? I won't let them hurt my parents. You two may have kidnapped me from my friends but I still love. I will fight for them so are you three going to help me?". "As your partner in crime, I can't say no." said Kari. "I love you and I will do ANYTHING for you." said Lucia. "Sure thing but can you make sure that Lucia stay a couple feet from either Sora or Natsu? And can Sora go back to Natsu?" said Sabrina.

Asuna said,"No.". Sora glowed as she went back to Natsu. Asuna pouted as Sal said,"You may be my queen and all but you're strange.". "Sal. Free those three and take them down to the rest of the army. I need you to come with me Natsu. You're about to get another gift for a good friend." said Riku. Natsu followed his dad as Natsu said,"So dad, where are you taking me? I mean it isn't something to hid my vampire powers like Amy's cat bell.".

Riku said,"Not in the slightest. Have you ever heard of someone called the Swordsmaster? He seems to know you.". "Yeah. He tried to contact me right as summer began. So how do you know him in the first place?" said Natsu. "A long story which we don't have the time for. He will probably tell you in due time. He should be in here." said Riku. Riku opened a door and Natsu saw a man who is forging away at something.

He has long sliver hair which he kept in a ponytail and from what Natsu could tell from his location and it was red glowing eyes. "Hey Riku. You brought your kid to see me in action. So you are Natsu Ryu Raiden or are you switching your name to Xasius?" said the man. "Natsu. Meet Vargas who is the god of the Sword or as you know him as the Swordsmaster. So is he worth making another sword on the same level as Gladius?" said Riku.

Vargas said,"His heart is worth my blade but anyone can fake that with ease. Let me see your blade boy. I need to see how you're taking care of my baby and we don't have that much time to waste so hand me my sword.". Natsu summoned his sword as Vargas grabbed it while he was working. "Now isn't the time to ask how he did." thought Natsu. "I see. You have given her a lot of time and work out so it shows." said Vargas.

Natsu said,"Thank you.". "Okay. Do you mind if I borrow Gladius? I will be making you a sword and it will be just as strong or stronger. Trust me. I don't want to see kids being separated from their mom and dad." said Vargas. 'Sure thing Swordsmaster or Vargas. Treat him well for me." said Natsu. "You know your blade's gender? In my many years, I have never known a person that knows the gender of his blade. Lets get to work." said Vargas.

The man went to work as Riku said,"You really have a knack for making a good impression on the folks around don't you son?". "Yeah. I guess I got it from you." said Natsu. "Not in the slightest. If they hear the name Underworld King, you get the idea." said Riku. "Ah. Don't worry. I promise to introduce you to my little siblings. Just don't show up with Ling because I know that Jason will play with his bandages." said Natsu.

Riku said,"Ling doesn't mind that. So do you mind taking Flora along with Sal as your familiars? It would nice if they were with you.". "I don't mind them. They may be demons but I don't judge. Tell them they are welcome to join to me." said Natsu. "You're just like your father kid. You have a very kind heart so here is your swords." said Vargas. "Swords? I only had one until today." said Natsu. "I made you this one and this one for your birthday." said Vargas.

Natsu held Gladius in his hands as Vargas was holding three swords. "One of them is mine son. This sword and I have been together for several years." said Riku. Natsu saw his dad holding a sword and it looked like a mixture of a sword, war hammer, and ax. It also looked highly impractical. Riku held it like nothing else as he said,"Treasure Vargas's weapons Natsu or else.". The king walked off as the god said,"Take them Natsu.",

Natsu noticed that he was holding a quick looking sword and Vargas said,"This is Ashrune, It's speed will be able to produce a very powerful attack upon impact with a person.". "Awesome. So what is the other sword's name?" said Natsu who was holding both swords. "Your Gladius is known as the power type, Ashrune is the speed type, and the final blade is the mixture of the two. Do you mind putting the other two away?" said Vargas.

Natsu placed the two in his weapon hyper space as he called it as Vargas held a sword. It looked like a mixture of Ashrune and Gladius and Natsu felt the strength behind it. "Wow. Thank you so much and I won't let you down." said Natsu. "Do you have a name for it Natsu? I will let you name it." said Vargas. "Yes. Time for you to show the power of Knightfall. Now lets get ready for war." said Natsu who walked out of the room. Vargas went to the army to get them ready for war.

Next time,
Natsu joins his kingdom in battle against the humans and his friends. Will he kill any of them or will something else happen? Mostly like that but lets just watch the chaos happen.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Flora. 20 years old. Natsu’s familiar and informant of Mother Earth. Green. Blue. 1 foot. A. Capricorn. December 23. Green things, plants, her kingdom, Salazar, plants, and cooking, Fire, Wind, enemies to her kingdom, bad cooking, and people who hurt her plants.
Asuna Sakura Xasius. 47 years old. The Queen of the Underworld. Black. Red. 6 foot 9. O. Aries. April 2. Her Kingdom, Riku, clothes, fashion, her friends, and her son/daughter. The enemies of her kingdom, the humans, and death.
Riku Ken Xasius. 48 years old. The King of the Underworld. Black. Blue-Green and Gold when mad. 6 foot 11. O. Sagittarius. December 20. His kingdom, Asuna, his friends, his son, and his loyal subjects. The enemies of his kingdom, humanity, and death.
Rick Price. 40 years old. Movie Star/Secret Agent. Brown with tints of gray. Blue. 6 foot 2. B. Pisces. June 19. Planet Earth, his friends, his fans, a good movie, trying his best, his daughter, and a good burger. His daughter’s antics, the underworld, and pirates.
Lucius Chapin. 28 years old. Ninja of Water. Blue. Ice Blue. B. 6 foot 5. Taurus. May 20. Water, Ice, Smoke, his brother, his family, his friends, and the protection of the Earth. The underworld, the king of the Underworld, Kami, and a hot and sunny day.
Duncan Chau. Looks 36 years old. The God of Lighting. White. Sky Blue. 6 foot 8. Thunder, lighting, and the protection of the Earth. Plastic, evil, and Chaos.
Vargas. Looks 60 years old. Swordmaster/The God of the Sword. Sliver. Red. 6 foot 10. Swords, fighting, friendship, making sure that his blade is good, stories, and meat. Guns, peace, bad work, and veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment