Thursday, October 22, 2015

Power Guild Episode 156 Underworld part 3 Bob vs Wolf or Power vs Rocket.


A/N:Lets begin the battle to start off this arc. The fight between Natsu and Jackal started off the arc with a great kick because it shows off the power of the Nine Demon Gates because Tempester really didn't do his job to me at least because he got curb stomped in his battle against Laxus and Gray. I mean Lamy was a challenge compared to him. I will be telling you the reason why I don't like her once I get to that point in the arc. It is pretty interesting and I have mention it before so go look back to find it. Lets begin.

Bob glared at Jackal who hated Bob for well eating his explosion. "What is that freak!? He destroy my house!" yelled Marco. "Grandfather. Your heart." said Marcia. "He must be from Underworld. I mean look at him." said Scampers. "Yeah. He was going to kill Marco." said Jaime. 'Yeah. I thought that we would have to stop Bob from doing it." said Alex. "He was most likely the one who killed the council members." said Dawn.

Stella said,"You're the one who he is after! Lets go!". "I was going to do that without you telling me that dumb girl." said Marco. "It will be the best to leave things to big brother right now. His rage will make this fight quick." said Ana. "Yeah." said Rose "You better start praying because you're going to hell thanks to yours truly." said Bob. "Really? This is going to be fun." said Wolf. He moved his arms as the town around the house start to explode.

"What was that!?" yelled a guy. "It just suddenly blew up!" yelled a girl. "The buildings just explode for some reason!" yelled an old man. Stella said,"Why?! The city had nothing to do with this!". "You bastard! I will kill you!" yelled Bob. He rushed toward Wolf as Wolf yelled,"Explode!". A very big explosion swallowed Bob as Marco said,"Wow. That was on the nose.". "Bob is okay. When Bob is angry, nothing can stop him." said Scampers.

The explosion was being absorbed as Wolf said,"What the hell are you?! You're eating the freaking explosion!". "My name is Robert Percival Yagami. The top ranking Wizard Saint in Orclana and I am your worst nightmare! Power Dragon Punch!" yelled Bob. He punched Wolf into the ground with a huge explosion of electricity. Bob rushed toward him as Alex said,"Wow. He is really fast.". "I think the moral of the story is not to piss Bob off." said Dawn.

Wolf dodged him as he said,"Wow. He is like a freaking Thunderbolt.". Bob rushed toward him as he yelled,"You're not escaping me! Akmo Su! Paramount Shazam Strike!". He crashed into Wolf as he was hit with a stronger Ultimate Thor Impact Crash. "You got to be kidding me?!" said Wolf. Bob said,"Power Dragon Uppercut!". Bob launched Wolf into the air as Marco thought,"This may be the first time watching Heroes fight but this is crazy.".

Wolf landed on the ground as he said,"Huh. I didn't expected a human to be this much fun. I do have to tell you something about me.". Bob was about to punch him as Wolf said,"Wait!". Bob punch the man as a huge amount of magic came out of the punch. "Wow. Big brother is going crazy out there and we should probably move." said Ana and Rose. "Right." said Jaime. Bob rushed toward Wolf as he yelled,"No time for talking! You're going to pay!".

Bob said,"Akmo Su! Synthesis Rage!". A stronger Fusion Frenzy hit Wolf as Bob jumped into the air as Bob said,"Meteor Storm!". Several meteors came out of nowhere as they went toward Wolf as they exploded upon contact. Bob threw him into the air as Bob yelled,"Thunder Crash!". A giant thunder bolt crashed into Wolf. Wolf was out cold as Marco and Marcia said,"That was unbelievable.". "Big brother." said Ana, Jaime, and Rose.

Stella sighed as she said,"Bob. You went overkill on him. Wasn't he about to say something?". "Oh right. I was going to ask him where he and his buddies are and also their base. I still need to get out my anger and there are a lot of them." said Bob. "Along with the objective." said Dawn and Alex in unison. Marco thought,"If their aim happens to be "Heritage"... then that would be truly cataclysmic for you all.".

Marco thought,"The "Sliver Legacy" that only a few know about even inside of the council know. So how did they learn about Heritage. For right now, I better concentrate on hiding first. I won't be dying by them.". "I will leave this guy to you all! I'll go confirm the others safety. I will see you later!" said Marco who was about to run. "Grandpa? Is something wrong?" said Marcia. "Marcia. We also need to go check on your boyfriend Randy." said Marco.

Bob said,"If you know something, you better tell us or I will do the exact same thing to you.". "I don't know any thing! Leave me alone!" yelled Marco. The group heard,"Is that so? I'm shocked.". He got up as Scampers said,"So how are you not dead?!". "You may be spare from a very gruesome death if you were to dish out some info with little old me." said Wolf. "You're right Scampers. How are you not dead?!" said Bob.

Marco yelled,"I don't know anything! Try something else! I really don't know anything! I swear!". "I see. You would throw your friends under the bus to protect yourself. Dick move bro. I guess you are going to die a pretty gruesome death then." said Wolf. "Brat! He got back up! You need to kill him right now! Go now idiot!" yelled Marco. "You know that I really hate this. After this, you're getting punched by me." said Bob.

Wolf said,"And you really need to let people finish talking when they are talking to you. Didn't your mom teach you that?". "Yeah. She also taught me to punch the bastards who hurt my family. It was her or either my dragon who lives in me." said Bob. Wolf pointed at Bob as he noticed that his entire body had weird marks on them and they were glowing. "Here's the thing. My curse is a power that can make anything I touch well explode." said Wolf.

Wolf said,"And you touch me during your oh so violent rampage earlier 150 times so you going to go boom.". Bob was glowing as he said,"God dam it.". "Bob!" yelled Scampers. "Everyone! Get out of here!" yelled Bob. "But." said Stella. "Go!" yelled Bob. He exploded as the explosion was seen from a couple of miles around. "Bob!" yelled the group. Wolf started to laugh as Bob fell over from the attack.

Jaime said,"Big brother was defeated?". "No freaking way." said Alex. "You know to be honest with you. I am shocked to see impressed that his body's still there. I mean he went crazy on me. He is just like a thunder bolt you know. Very powerful but kinda fast." said Wolf. The group got ready to fight him as Marco said,"It is all over. I am going to be killed.". "If you give me what I want. I give your granddaughter a horrible death. I am a nice guy." said Wolf.

Marco ran away as Marcia said,"Grandpa!". "Marco!" said Stella. Bob was out cold as Wolf said,"I'm going to enjoy this!". "Ready you guys?" said Ana. "Lets go! Rose Garden!" said Rose. Several roses appeared as they trapped Wolf in. "Soul Pentagon Strike!" yelled Alex. The fire souls blasted Wolf as he smiled. "These attacks to stop me from killing Marco are sad. Explosion Rocket!" said Wolf. Rose and Alex were hit with explosions as they were knocked back.

"Thunder Crash!" yelled Scampers. A less powerful but still powerful thunder bolt hit him as Dawn said,"Flame Spiral!". Wolf was trapped in as he said,"You know fire bird thing. This attack would be pretty strong if I was a human. Explosion Shot!". The two Chreax were hit with very up and close explosions as they were knocked back. "Are you all actually trying? I mean this is pretty freaking sad to say the very least." said Wolf.

"God's Power! Windstorm and Hurricane Roar!" yelled Ana. The powered up wind flew toward Wolf who went into the air. "Time for Rainbow Bolt and Rainbow Flame!" yelled Jaime. A multicolored thunder bolt and flame went toward Wolf as they exploded on impact with Wolf. Wolf smiled as he said,"Those attacks of yours kids did jack to me because I stop them with an explosion! Quick Fire Blast!" yelled Wolf. The two were hit as Stella got ready.

Stella said,"Open! Gate of the Scorpion and Gate of the Armored Warrior!". The two appeared as Stella said,"Gravity Increase! X 1,000,000,000!". Wolf was firmly implanted in the ground as Danny said,"Now Stella?!". "Yes! Go!" yelled Stella. "We are going to rock! Sand Blast and with a Sand Vortex!" said Salvador. The sand flew toward Wolf along with Danny's shots. "This is something else to say the least. Boom." said Wolf.

The three were hit with an explosion as Wolf brushed off the dust off his clothing. "This guy... He's using those explosions of his to protect himself from our ranged attacks since we can't get up and close with him." said Scampers. "Oh yeah. I forgot to mention something and it is pretty important. In Underworld, we don't use what you call Magic but it is the top line of Curses. It is pretty sweet to say the least." said Wolf.

Wolf got their attention with that as he said."Humans or any wizards don't a snowball chance in hell against us. Your Bob failed so now will you. Discharge Corkscrew!". A huge explosion appeared as it swallowed the five humans. "Stella! Ana! Rose! Alex! Jaime!" yelled Dawn and Scampers. Marcia was worried for them as Wolf said,"Well. I hope to catch you on the flip side of things. Peace out or sayonara!". He ran after Marco.

Stella was helped up by Marcia as she said,"Are you all alright? You are hurt because of my idiot of a grandfather who has a talent for making people made at him.". "No! We are fighting for our pride! I won't give up! Rose, Jaime, and Alex, come with me!" yelled Stella. The four were gone as Ana look at Bob who was out cold. "We need to heal Bob." said Dawn. "Why?" said Marcia. "Bob has the best chance of beating him." said Scampers. "Gotcha." said Ana. Bob glowed as he opened his eyes.

Marco yelled,"I am going to be killed! Someone! Help me!". "What?" said a man. "I've never seen him before." said another man. "I think he is talking about those explosions." said a cowboy. The cat man pounded on some guy's chest as he said,"Hey! You! Find me a place to hide! Maybe a bomb shelf! I am being hunted down!". "Like why should I care?" said the guy. "I am a former member of the magic council! I saved your life now it is your turn idiot!!Got it!" yelled Marco.

Wolf said from a nearby rooftop,"Now now. That isn't how you ask for help. You ask kindly and also I found you. I guess I won our game of hide and seek.". "Stop it! I have nothing to do with it! I don't know anything! I swear on my life!" yelled Marco. He jumped into the nearby river as he said,"I just want to spend the rest of my days living in peace with my grandchild.". "Now. I seem to recall that you left her behind. What a bad grandpappy you are." said Wolf.

Wolf heard,"Open...!". Wolf said,"Easy these sliver and co. You and your friends may won't to stop right now.". The four noticed a weird circle on the ground as it beeped. "What is this!?" said Rose who was scared. "Fun fact about me. I love to make humans suffer. It brings joy to my cold and black heart. You're standing on a Booby Trap which was placed by me. Fun fact, if you move just a single time, Boom!" said Wolf.

A man said,"What is going on?". "A fight between mages of course." said a woman. "Everyone! Get away from here!" yelled Jaime. "It's freaking dangerous!" yelled Alex. "I have seen the girl before but where?" said a man with a hat. "I think I saw the sliver hair girl in a bikini. She was hot in that but right now." said a weird looking man. "Wow. I count a lot of humans. I wonder if I could have some fun with a game." said Wolf.

He snapped his fingers as Marco and a woman who is pregnant. "Stop! Quit it!" yelled Marco. "What is this?" said the woman. "Attention! These two are ticking bombs!" said Wolf. The crowd ran away because they don't want to explode. "Are you watching? I am about to show you how messed up you humans really are. Since I'm a nice guy,  I will blow up only one. You four get to pick who lives or dies. I would pick the woman to live and cat man to die but that's just me." said Wolf.

The woman said,"Please! Save me! I am pregnant!". "You four did come all this way to protect me right?! Save me now!" yelled Marco. "Please stop! What could you possible gain for this?!" yelled Stella. Wolf jumped off the roof as he said,"I ain't gaining a dam thing. You humans are just like dolls to me. That is all.". "How about you fight us fair and sq...?!" said Jaime. "You got 10 seconds left. Better make your minds." said Wolf.

Alex said,"No freaking way.". "This is terrible." said the woman. "What are you four spacing out for in the first place?! I'm a former council member and she is nothing! Our lives weigh differently! So save me you or else!" yelled Marco. The four were about to move as Wolf said,"You four must have forgotten about my Booby Trap. If you move, you go boom and they will both be joining you in that explosion. This is so much fun!".

He started to laugh loudly and crazy as the woman said,"It'll be okay.. I promise. Mama will be here for you.". "Save me now!! I have to more to offer this world than her and her bratty kid! You four shouldn't have to think twice about it!" yelled Marco. The four couldn't say anything as Wolf said as he creepy smiled,"So? How are you going to choose Heroes? And also sliver hair. To me, you are a little s...".

The demon heard something coming toward him fast as he heard,"I choose you and she isn't a slut you furry freak!". Bob crashed into him as Wolf flew into the air and he was shocked from the attack as the four said,"Bob!". Ana along with Dawn and Scampers came over as Ana said,"Are you guys alright?". Wolf and the woman were free along with the booby trap. "Thank god." said Alex. He sat down as Jaime said,"No one can't stop big bro on a rampage.".

Rose said,"Yeah.". "It is okay now. You're safe." said Scampers. "Thank you." said the woman. "You need to get somewhere safe." said Rose. Marco said,"Yes! I am saved thanks to this idiot! I've pulled through!". Bob stood above him as he said,"Power Dragon Punch!". He punched Marco on the head as he was out cold. The group was shocked as Bob said,"On my way here, I heard what you said, You are a real bastard old man and I hope you burn. You piss me off so sleep.".

Wolf got up as he said,"I guess you must be really thickheaded. Did you forget about my little parlor trick from earlier?". Bob noticed that his left arm was glowing as he said,"I understand your trick and you don't have to tell me it.". "Trick?" said Wolf. Bob said,"Power Absorb!". The explosion went in him as he said,"Thanks for the free power up by the way.". His hair looked like it just exploded as he said,"Now lets dance.".

Wolf said,"No freaking way. It is just impossible.". "I'm power up now." said Bob. "Who the hell are you freak?! yelled Wolf. Bob rushed toward him as he said,"Bob is the name! Don't you forget it for the rest of your life!". He launched Wolf into the air as Wolf said,"My curse dumb ass!". Bob explode as Stella said,"Bob!". Wolf was laughing from the air as he saw Bob with a smile. "I guess you forget that your trick won't work on me." said Bob.

Bob said,"Ultimate Power Transformation! Flash!". Bob was gone as he attacked Wolf at least fifty times as Bob absorbed the explosion. "Yummy." said Bob. "What the hell is this guy? Why is a mere human making me tremble like this? No he can't be human. He has to be ... This is impossible! This is impossible!" thought Wolf. He start to change as Ana said,"Watch out Big brother!". Bob looked at him as Wolf turned into a bigger and more wolf version of himself.

Bob noticed that he was about to attack him in a feral rampage as Bob said,"You're a monster now? I guess puberty is hard for you eh big guy.". Bob blocked his attack as the area around them exploded as the group along with Marco were caught in the blast and the town was getting hit. "You're a freak you know that?! Are you just raging because you can or what!? Time to stop you!" yelled Bob who was about to attack him.

Bob then blocked a very powerful explosion as Wolf said,"Humans are going to die by us demons! I will make sure that you and your friends die by my hands!". "You're a demon? Explain the smell that I got from you. Is everyone in Underworld a demon just like you?" said Bob. "Perish human! You'll burn in hell!" yelled Wolf. "Is that your reason for this fight? Is this your reason for life?!" yelled Bob who kicked him back with Thunder.

Bob yelled,"We are different Wolfy! We fight for our injured family! No matter if our opponent are humans, demons, dragons, or hell even gods!". Wolf was shocked as Bob said,"Time to test this bad boy out! Lend me your power Ryulth, X, Leonard, Viola, John, Eve, Clyde, Rudy, and Leona! Slayer Mode!". Bob felt his power growing and he looked a lot like Superman Prime which is the strongest form of Superman.

His body was gold as he still looked the same with his hair and his eyes were blue once again which is rare to see. "Let's go! Time for my Powerful Dragon Firing Punch!, Akmo Su! Dynamic God and Devil Discharge Smash!, and Power Slayer Secret Art! Sivarth's Rampage!" yelled Bob. The punch which launched Wolf as two powerful attacks went after him. A final attack him into the dam as he exploded with electricity.

Bob said,"And that is why you don't screw with me!". "I guess Bob has a natural talent for destroy the place." said Jaime. "He is the reason why the magic council hates us." said Alex. Bob noticed that his body was glowing as he said,"Oh rats.". He exploded as his hair and clothing were blown up. He stood there as he said,"I guess I need some new clothes.". He made a new version as Stella ran over to him along with the others.

Scampers said,"You guys okay?!". "We just finished evacuating everyone. What happened here? This place looks like a war zone." said Dawn. "That would be the doing of Big brother who almost lost in his fight." said Ana. "I didn't lose." said Bob. "Yes. You did." said Rose. "The point is that you defeat him." said Scampers. "We do have to figure out a way to get something out of him. Please tell me that you didn't kill him." said Dawn.

Bob was about to answer her when they heard laughter. "I really fucked up. Losing to a human is the ultimate shame. This is the first time that I have ever been overpowered before. This blows. I'm sorry about this Zepoza." said Wolf. The town was glowing as he said,"At least I will take down these pests for the planet!". "Now what?" said Stella. "It can't be." said Ana. "Yeah. I can't absorb all of this. It is too much." said Bob.

Dawn said,"Is he going to blow up the entire city?". "Stop it!!" yelled Rose. "It's too late for you all because I am one with the explosion. I couldn't stop it if I even die! I will see you all in hell and I'll make you suffer from screwing with us!" said Wolf. "What are we going to do? At this rate, the town will..." said Stella. Scampers said,"I won't let that happen! I won't let you do this!". He grabbed Wolf as the two flew in the air.

Bob yelled,"Scampers!". "Wait..." said Dawn. "You little rat." said Wolf. "Scampers! Throw him and fly away before it is too late!" yelled Jaime and Alex. "We would never lose to you. You and the rest of your demon buddy are going to lose to Heroes." said Scampers. "Fuck!" yelled Wolf. He exploded as Bob punched the ground. "God dam it! I was too slow!" yelled Bob. The girls along with the boys were shocked as Dawn was crying.

"Scampers. Why did you have to do that?" said Dawn. Bob noticed something as he said,"Hey you guys. What is a Yagami known for?". "Your anger problem?" said Stella, Jaime, and Alex. "Nope. It is our stubbornness." said Bob. Scampers flew down with an afro as he said,"That was pretty close bu I won.". Bob and Scampers high five as Bob said,"Nice hair.". "Thanks." said Scampers. Dawn yelled at him,"Don't ever do that again!". "I won't." said Scampers. "A lie." said Bob. Bob was hit by the cat.

Next time,
The other three groups deal with Underworld and Head makes itself known.

Events/Battles:
The girls figure out that Wolf is the person who blew up the magic council and he blows up the town around them to stop Marco who tries to run away.
Bob rushed toward him starting the fight.
Bob vs Wolf.
Wolf tries to tell Bob something but he doesn't listen as he goes on a full out rampage on the demon as Marco is scared of Bob's fighting.
Bob defeats him as Marco figures out why he is here and he tries to run away with his granddaughter. Bob stops him by making him tell what he knows as Wolf wakes up.
He tells them that Marco tells him what he knows that they will all have a painless death. Marco yells at Bob to beat him already as Bob says something about the man.
Wolf tells Bob to look down as Bob noticed that he was some weird stuff on him as Wolf tells him about his curse which makes things that touch him turn into bombs which he has done about 100 times.
Bob noticed that he is about to explode as he tells everyone to get away from him.
Bob explodes as he is "defeated" by the demon who starts to laugh at him. Marco is worried about himself as Wolf tells him that he will give his granddaughter a horrible death.
Marco runs away from the wreckage. Ana, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Alex, and Stella stop him as Marcia worries about her grandfather.
Ana, Rose, Dawn, Jaime, Scampers, Alex, and Stella vs Wolf.
He stops them all using his magic which is later revealed to be a Curse, He defeated them as he runs after Marco.
Marcia helps Stella up as she, Rose, Jaime, and Alex go after him while Ana, Dawn, Scampers, and Marcia tries to help Bob up.
Marco is running through town as the townspeople is wondering what is up with the old cat man.
Wolf gets his attention and Marco tries to run away from him as Wolf talks with him.
Alex, Jaime, Rose, and Stella are stopped by Wolf who says that they move, kaboom. The four Heroes try to get the townspeople to leave but Wolf decide to have some fun with this. He grabs a woman who is about to have a baby and Marco and tells the heroes to pick between the two on who survive and who goes boom.
He has fun torturing the four heroes and the two in the bomb balls. He is about to make a joke about Stella before he is attacked by Bob who is launched into the nearby river.
The woman is saved as Bob punched Marco for reasons. The rest of his team sigh at him as Wolf tells him that he touched him. Bob starts to eat the explosion and he survives the attack
Bob vs Wolf (Round 2).
Wolf goes into his super or Lucerna form as he almost destroy the town once colliding with Bob. Bob and the others learn about him being a demon as Bob tells him that it is a pretty stupid reason for him fighting.
He defeats him using his new mode known as Slayer which is pretty much comes from Ryuluth, the power dragon. He later explodes from punching Wolf like crazy.
The group talk about Bob's victory as Wolf is mumbling something as he tries to blow up the entire town.
Scampers grabs him to save the town from the explosion. He tells the demon that he and his guild are going to lose. He is caught in the explosion as everyone is worried about him. He comes back down to the group with an afro and the group is happy that he is still alive.

Locations:
Marco's town. This is the town where the former magic council member Marco lives with his granddaughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment