Friday, October 23, 2015

Soul Episode 36 Hellish 16 part 1 Final Days on Earth and being 15.


A/N:Hey guys. Sorry that Soul hasn't been around for more than two weeks. I've been working hard on Power Guild to get the Sunshine Arc done along with the MASSIVE notes for the Underworld Arc. Soul is still going strong because I love this series. The crossover between this and Power Guild may not happen because I can't figure out how to connect the two series since they are quite different from each other. Also the Demon Kingdom and the Underworld Kingdom are two different things.

Soul is basically a typical high school story while Power Guild is a fantasy story. Most people could connect these two with ease but I am not like more people. I'm thinking about it daily but for right now, I won't say an exact date on when the crossover will come out but I hope someday. It is also weird that Bob and Natsu are both dealing with something from the underworld. Now lets begin with our main protagonist's P.O.V. Along with fourth wall breaking because it is fun.

Natsu's P.O.V.
I woke up. I had two days left till I turn 16. I was pumped because I had a feeling that my friends were going to throw me an amazing party. I haven't been this excited in a long time. I think the last time that I felt like this was in middle school. I got out of my bed and I noticed that Kari and April were fighting. I never got the reason on why these two were fighting in the first place. I think Issac told me that science and magic clash which makes sense but they should be friends.

I stopped them as I said,"You know that fighting isn't the way to solve your problem. So lets talk this out like civil adults.". The two went back to fighting as I walked downstairs. I immediately noticed it sitting there. If you recall, I got this package five days ago. Today was the day that the letter told me to open it. I looked at it and I thought,"Should I call someone before I do this?". I ponder that for a few moments but I opened it.

I covered my eyes as a huge flash of light came out of it. I was pretty sure that someone put a flash bomb in here or a flashlight. I heard Kari and April running down the stairs as I heard,"So this is the human realm. Pretty swanky place you got here Natsu.". The light was gone as I noticed a stoat in the box. If you have no idea what a stoat is, it is like a weasel and it is pretty cool. This stoat had white fur and blue eyes.

He was wearing a detective hat and he looked pretty dapper to me. "Who are you?" said Kari. "And how do you know Natsu?" said April. The two were in their human forms as they were grabbing my arms trapping me in. You may think that they like me but they don't. I call it being overprotective of me. "Chill out ladies. The name is Salazar Ashworth but you can call me Sal." said Sal. "So how do you know me exactly?" I said.

Sal said,"I heard about you from the grapevine. You're a pretty soul so I decide this. I decide to be your familiar and your best friend.". "I am sorry but Natsu already has a best friend Sal. Her name is Rain Scott, The familiars position is being taken by yours truly." said Kari. "Actually, I'm his familiar Kari." said April. The two fought as I sighed. "So does these two fight a lot?" said Sal. "When I am in the room, yes." I said.

Sal said,"So do you want me to leave like these two lovely ladies? I mean I get the hint.". "Nah. I like you man. It would actually to have another guy in the house." I said, "Sweetness. Lets go explore the town birthday boy." said Sal. I said,"My birthday isn't for another two days.". "Yeah but back home, I always address them as birthday boy or girl when their birthday is on the horizon. It is just one of my quirks." said Sal.

I said,"That's pretty cool. So do you want to leave?". "What about these two?" said Sal. "They will stop eventually. Lets go have some fun." I said. "I like your thinking Natsu." said Sal who has now on my left shoulder. I grab my phone as I closed the door. "So where do you want to go today Sal?" I said. "That is a good question. Where do you suggest going Natsu?" said Sal. "The arcade sounds like fun." I said. "Lets go then." said Sal. We were gone. These next couple of days were going to be fun.

Narrator P.O.V
Reva was sitting in her room at the girls dorm. She was sort of the dorm mom for the first years in a sense. Ellen was more of the dorm mom and Reva was just there as a supervisor. Her room is quite bigger than say a normal room since she is a teacher. If you got a better reason, I am all for it but I got none. Reva was on a video call with someone important to the plot of this arc as she said,"You can't be serious Layla? Someone or something from the Underworld Kingdom came here?!".

A woman looked at Reva. She had an army general looked to her and despite being very hot, she was very cold. She had short blond hair and green eyes. "Yes. You should understand what this means to the planet." said Layla. "So what are you going to do?" said Reva. "According to the data, the demon from that kingdom is with your little brother." said Layla. "Natsu! What is he doing?" said Reva. She was looking at a present on her desk.

Layla said,"Focus. We're sending in the team to eliminate the threat.". "Should I call Natsu? He needs to know." said Reva. "No. That is a dumb idea. The demon may kill him if it knows that we are going after it." said Layla. "Natsu isn't your normal Soul. He is stronger than you think Layla." said Reva. "I have forgotten about your obsession or complex with your little brother. You don't do this with your other siblings so why Natsu?" said Layla.

Reva said,"I have my reasons Layla. I thought you would know why already.". "I do Reva but I want to hear them from you." said Layla. Reva was about to answer her as her phone rang. She was talking to Layla from her laptop. "Who is it Reva?" said Layla. "Do you have to know everything about my life Layla?!" said Reva. She was checking who was calling her and it was Natsu. "Excuse me for one second." said Reva.

Layla waited as Reva answered it. "Hey Big Sis. What's up?" said Natsu. "So why are you calling me Natsu?" said Reva. "Well, me and my new friend Sal were just at the arcade and I got myself into a little trouble." said Natsu. "And by a little you mean?" said Reva. "Yeah. Natsu who is your brother broke a couple of the machines and some unlucky guy nose. Sup. My name is Sal which is short for Salazar." said Sal.

Layla yelled,"What?!". Reva said,"Shut up.". "Are you with someone sis? Is it your boyfriend? I am impressed." said Natsu. "No. It just a show that I am watching." said Reva. "Oh. What show? I don't think I have seen a show where someone yells what." said Natsu. "Oh. It is that one show that mom made you watch." said Reva. "Oh yeah. I like that one. Well, I better get going. The guy's nose that I broke is mad so bye sis!" said Natsu.

He hanged up as Layla said,"Salazar is the name of a demon that works directly with the Underworld King. I'm sending in the team.". "No Layla! Just wait please. I'm pretty sure that I can convince Natsu to ...." said Reva. 'We may be friends Reva but the protection of Earth matters more to me than you in every way. I really hope after this Reva, we can still be friends. Good bye." said Layla. She hang up on Reva as the woman said,"I have to do something.". She ran out of the room.

Rain P.O.V
I was sitting with Terry, Issac, and Dana in the mall. We were planning Natsu's birthday along with the rest of the group. The rest of the group was getting stuff ready for the party at a location we had planned for the place. "So I was thinking of having Kaede and Satomi work with the dancers for my bro's birthday." said Issac. "So why did you hire dancers Issac?" said Dana. "Yeah. He does have a girlfriend." said Terry.

I coughed loudly as Issac said,"Not those dancers you guys. You know like pop stars and the such. I wouldn't do that to Rain.". I said,"I never thought you would be so compassionate. I mean you are the guy who made the school's second year playboy get mauled by his fans.". "Yeah but after meeting my good friend Natsu, things change." said Issac. "Natsu is a nice guy. I mean he and you helped me and my boyfriend get together." said Dana.

Terry said,"And for the past couple of days have been awesome.". Dana blushed as I said,"Natsu has changed our lives haven't he?". "Yeah. You are expressing emotions which is so weird to say the least because you're so cute." said Issac. I would normally blush if Natsu said it but when Ryan says it. It's annoying to say the least. "So where is he today?" said Dana. "Don't ask me." I said. "But aren't you two close?" said Terry.

I heard,"Yeah Rain. I thought you would know about everything about little old me.". I turned around to see Natsu with a stoat with a detective hat on him. "Sup. What are you guys talking about? I better it has something to do with life." said Natsu. "I would answer that except you have a weird weasel on your shoulder." said Terry. "Technically I am a Stoat. The name is Salazar or Sal for short. We meet each other today." said Sal.

I said,"And you just accepted him.". "I know a werewolf, zombie, devil, vampire, elf, skeleton, and a mermaid. Nothing shocks me. So what are you guys talking about?" said Natsu. "We're talking about getting people together." said Terry. Terry most of the time doesn't lie but here is the thing. Terry can lie. "Sweet. Can I join you guys?" said Natsu. "Sure. If you go get us drinks." said Issac. "Okay. Let's go Sal." said Natsu.

The two were gone as Dana said,"So birthday planning is on hold for now.". "Yeah." said Terry and Issac. Natsu came back as he said,"So guess what.". "You're gay?" said Issac. I hit him as Sal said,"I don't think Natsu is. What is it?". "My sister has a boyfriend." said Natsu. "Really? I thought she was known as the iron woman." I said. "She is but iron can be pierced eh Rain." said Natsu. I blushed as Terry said,'Wow. It is weird to see you expressing emotions.". Dana hit him.

Narrator P.O.V
On the roof of the mall, six teens were on top of the mall. A boy with black hair and brown eyes who had a bow in his back said,"So which one is the target?". "This guy Rey. He seems to be close with the demon Sal according to my mom." said a blond beauty. "So does this guy know or have trained with anyone who has trained with my father Valerie." said a black hair girl. "Maybe Star. Things seem to be very interesting." said a pink hair girl.

A boy with gray hair said,"So what are we going to do Carrie? I mean you can see the future with your dreams right?". "Yes Shon. We are going to attack them but we have to get rid of the innocent people." said Carrie. "Sounds like a fun plan right Shon?" said an Chinese girl. "Yeah Lin. Lets go you guys." said Shon. "Right. Rey and Carrie will make sure that the innocent are asleep. The others will attack Sal." said Valerie. "Right." said Rey, Lin, and Star.

In the mall as well, Jasmine who was in disguise and Diane were trying to buying Natsu a gift mainly Jasmine because of reasons later on. "So why did you ask me to come with to buy a gift in the first place again Jasmine? I should be at be at home watching a show to say the least" said Diane. "I owe him for saving my life from Merlin. I think it would be nice to do this." said Jazz who was looking at some stuff.

Diane said,"Are you doing alright? You will been acting strange lately. I mean you kept talking about him for the past couple of days.". "I just can't stop thinking about him. I mean he and I did kiss each other on the lips." said Jazz. "You did what?!" yelled Diane. Jazz noticed that others were looking at them as she said,"Not so loud. It was for a scene and for some reason, I can't stop thinking about him and I don't even like him.".

Diane said,"So have you talk with Cole about this?". "No. Why should I? I mean he hate me mention Natsu's name." said Jazz. "I see. You should go find something for him. I have something to talk with my club about." said Diane. "Gotcha." said Jazz. She walked off as Diane pulled out her phone and she called someone. "Hey.It's me. We have a little bit of a problem. Jazz is under her power right now and she loves Natsu. What should I do Tiffany?" said Diane.

Tiffany said,"Just keep an eye on her. Natsu seems to be able to copy powers of Sorcerers through a kiss. Keep an eye on him when he kiss you or you can try talking to him about it but do you want him to know about you having powers?". Little did Tiffany know that Natsu and his group knew about the pop star Jazz being a Sorcerer but not Diane. "Okay. I have a plan. Have fun doing whatever you are doing." said Diane. "Gotcha." said Tiffany.

The second year hanged up as Jazz stood there with a bag. "I guess you bought it already. So what is it if you don't me asking?" said Diane. "It is a secret but I know that Natsu will love it no matter what Diane." said Jazz. The two noticed that pink wool was coming from everywhere as Diane said,"So. Is it just me or is this wool is making me really sleepy.". The two fell asleep from it as Carrie said from the doorway,"Time to go get the target.". She walked off.

Natsu looked up to the second level as Rain said,"Is something wrong Natsu?". Natsu looked at Rain who had Sal sitting on her shoulder as Issac said,"You feel something off right man?". "Yeah. I mean Terry and Dana have been gone for a while now. My senses are telling me something is wrong and I have no idea on who or what it is." said Natsu. "Your senses are just your old man Natsu but I think you have no clue about your true origin." thought Sal.

Natsu sensed something coming in close as he said,"Power Barrier!". He made it as he blocked an arrow and plasma as it went into the roof. "Shoot. I thought killing Sal would be easier than this." said Rey. He stood there with Shon, Lin, Carrie, Star, and Valerie. "Why are you here and who are you?" said Issac. "You know what to do. Kill Sal and take down those humans with the demon." said Valerie.

Shon held his weapon as it turned into two chains. "Let's take down that barrier of yours!" said Shon. The chains hit the barrier as Shon broke it. Lin and Star ran to them as Issac said,"Passion Lions! Get them!". They attacked as Lin kicked one into the wall as it was gone. Star smashed one into the ground as she said,"I'm the daughter of two famous fighters so your shitty attacks are useless. Have fun with the wall!".

She kicked Issac into the wall as blood came out of his mouth. "Issac! You'll pay for that bitch! Die by my hands! Gladius!" yelled Natsu. He rushed toward her with his sword as he slashed her. She flew into the wall as it broke more upon impact. "Wow. I have never seen Natsu show this much strength before." said Rain. "That is Natsu for you. He is just full of surprises." said Sal. He blocked a punch from Lin as she growled.

Lin said,"I guess you being one of them makes you strong but you aren't. Atomic Chop!". The chop hit Sal as he was in pain. Rain threw him with her gravity as Valerie said,"Change of plans. Grab the girl.". "Right." said Rey. He fired his arrows as Rain held them in the air with her gravity. The pink wool appeared as Natsu said,"Windstorm!". A huge amount of win appeared as he said,"I usually don't my wind powers since I could see your panties but right now, I want to stop you.".

Valerie appeared behind Rain with a knife to her neck as she said,"Stop right now or else your friend will be bleeding.". "Rain." said Issac. He tried to stand up but he was held down by Star. "Watch pretty boy. This is going to be good.". Natsu said,"Let her go right now.". He was getting angry fast as Sal thought,"It can't be. This is the same as him. He must be...". "Take him down!" yelled Valerie as the five rushed Natsu.

Natsu yelled,"Death Wave!". A huge amount of darkness blasted the five into the wall as Rain and Issac noticed that their friend was different. His dark blue hair was now dark black as his normal and warm blue eyes were gold and hate filled. "Let Rain go right now or else you will die. I'm serious and I will kill you and your friends." said Natsu who had a demonic voice. "You are a demon just like Salvador! Die!" yelled Valerie.

A huge amount of fire went toward Natsu who laughed. He devours it as he said,"I never judge people based on their looks but right now, you're a dumb blond. Eternal Roar of the Sun! Burn in hell!". A huge amount of fire came out of his mouth as Valerie was burned. She was burning as the knife melted. Rain was free as she said,"Natsu. Are you in there?". "Yeah. I am the same old Natsu in here. So what the hell is going on here?" said Natsu.

The two teens heard,"Your death demon.". Natsu jumped over a giant energy ball as he said,"What the hell was that?". Two men stood there. The one on the right had a ninja like vibe to him while the one on the left looked like a martial artist from a fighting game. "Who are you two?" said Rain who was looking at Issac. "My name is Cortez and I am a master of fire. Lets see how you like being burn alive." said Cortez aka the ninja.

Natsu was sweating a huge amount as he saw a huge fireball heading toward him. "Oh shit. Why the hell can't I move?!" said Natsu. "You're going to burn in hell demon." said Von who was the martial artist. Sal ran over to Natsu as the boy said,"Sal?! What are you doing?! You need to protect Rain and Issac from these bastards!". "Natsu. I haven't told you the truth about how you really are and who I am. I will protect you." said Sal.

Sal grew to a huge size and he blocked the attack. Natsu caught the weasel in his arms as the attack was gone. Sal was breathing heavily and he was burned. "Sal." said Rain who was helping Issac up and he was still conscious. "You're lucky that he is still alive. No one has survived my fire before so this demon is strong." said Cortez. Natsu's anger grew stronger as he said,"You will pay for this. I'll make sure that you pay for this!".

The five heard,"Well spoken child of the king.". The two older men were blasted with energy which turned into chains upon impact. "What is going on?" said Issac. "Your guess is good as mine. I have a feeling that we'll find out soon." said Rain. A man stood there and he was covered in bandages. He was wearing something that a real sorcerer would wear as his green eyes were glowing. "Who are you and what are you talking about?!" said Natsu.

The sorcerer looked at Sal as he said,"I guess he never told you. You Natsu Ryu Raiden are the prince of the Underworld and your father is the Underworld King Riku.". Natsu was out cold from a ninja like Cortez. "Are you sure that was a good idea Ling? I mean he was in his demon form. You know that making him mad is a bad idea." said the ninja. "Storm. This was the best option that we had so now we have to get out of here." said Ling.

Rain yelled,"Put him down!". "Ah. You must be his girlfriend. Father like son eh." said Storm. "You know that Kami will be mad for you saying that." said Ling. "Nah. She knows that I love her man. I mean Lacy loves you for some strange reason." said Storm. "So where are they? We need them to get out of here." said Ling. "Right here beloved." said a voice. A portal appeared behind them as Cortez broke free from his prison.

He yelled,"Storm! You will die by my hands brother! Burn!". The fire ball came out as Storm sighed as he said,"You know that having a fiery temper and fire powers are so generic that it is sad. Lets see how you like a blizzard.". The ninja was frozen solid as Von said,"Your tricks won't work on demons because I can't be stopped!". He rushed toward the duo as the man was held in the air by strings and two woman appeared.

One had the ninja feeling except this one was female while the other one had a spider queen look to her as Issac said,"So what side should we join?". "You two are the prince's friends right? We will be returning him soon." said the ninja. "Kami is right. My name is Lacy. I am the master of strings and fate. Fate has a weird way of working doesn't it?" said Lacy. "Yes. Good bye for now. I've a feeling that we will see each other again." said Ling. The four were gone as Rain said,"Natsu.".

Next time,
We learn more about the Underworld and the strange group who Natsu's sister seems to be friends with. What is their connection and why does Ling and co call Natsu the son of the Underworld King Rik? If you know any themes of story telling, you know the answer.  

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Salazar or Sal Ashworth. 21 years old. Natsu’s familiar and best friend. White. Blue. 1 foot. O. Sagittarius. December 7. Natsu, his friends, his family, cooking, and playing video games. Enemies to Natsu, bad food, and very boring stuff.
Layla Sauler. 38 years old. General of the Army protecting the world from the Underworld. Blond. Green. 5 foot 8. B. Capricorn. January 11. Planet Earth, her family, her friends, and sushi. Her husband antics, the underworld, and some of her husband’s movies.
Rey Dent. 18 years old. A student of Duncan. Black. Brown. 6 foot 6. B. Pisces. March. Being one with himself, his friends, Duncan, his master’s friends, archery, and shopping. Bigots, his enemies, the Underworld, and his family.
Valerie Price. 17 years old. Movie Star/Secret Agent. Blond. Blue. 5 foot 8. B. Sagittarius. December 5. Movies, her fans, showing off, her planet, and her friends. A bad movie, her father and mother’s antics, denseness, and the underworld.
Star Cowles. 17 years old. Master Martial Artist. Black. Indigo. 5 foot 8. A. Scorpio. November 19. Fighting, her mother and father, her friends, and Earth. Losing to her father’s students, the underworld, and predictions.
Carrie Warren. 16 years old. A girl with the power of Dreams. Pink. Light Pink. 5 foot 8. AB. Aries. April 17. Dreams, sleeping, Star place that she calls comfy, her friends, and sheep. Loud noises, nightmares, hard places, the underworld, and wolves.
Shon Barraza. 15 years old. A student of Cortez Pryor. Gray. Red. 5 foot 9. O. Leo. August 16. Fire, training with plasma based weapons, his friends, and Lin. Anyone who hurts his friends and girlfriend.
Lin Farrar. 15 years old. Wrestler and Boxer. Brown. Green. 5 foot 7. B. Libra. October 22. Fighting, Shon, her friends, training her body, cats, and dogs. Some of Valerie’s movies, the underworlders, and people who hurt her friends and boyfriend.
Cortez Pryor. 30 years old. Ninja of Fire. Scarlet Red. Red. AB. 6 foot 5. Cancer. July 4. Fire, his brother, his family, his friends, and the protection of the Earth. The underworld, the king of the underworld, Kami, and a rain storm.
Von Cowles. 38 years old. Master Martial Artist. Black. Blue. 6 foot 3. O. Virgo. September 23. Martial artists, Star, Lara, his students, his friends, and Earth. Underworlders and predictions. He is a world famous martial artist since he saved the world countless times.
Ling. 38 years old. Sorcerer. Covered by bandages. Green. 6 foot 6. A. Cancer. July 14. Souls, Riku, Lacy, Asuna, magic, the kingdom, and his friends. Science, the human world, and most forms of life.
Storm. 34 years old. Ninja of Weather. Sliver. Purple. 6 foot 4. O. Aquarius. February 10. Weather, rain, lightning, hail, sun, all forms of weather, Kami, Riku, and his kingdom.
Kami Ingram. 32 years old. Monster Ninja. Black and White. Red. 6 foot 4. A. Taurus. May 7. Monsters, horror, screams, fear, her friends, her kingdom, and Storm. Some humans.
Lacy Knox. 37 years old. Master of Strings and Fate. Lavender. Red. 6 foot 6. A. Gemini. June 5. Strings, spiders, time, fate, destiny, her friends, her kingdom, and Ling. Scissors, birds, toads, ticks, lizard, monkeys, space, and her king and queen’s anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment