Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Power Guild Episode 150 Sunshine Village part 6 Tragic Memories


A/N: I am going to be honest with you all about something. I am going to be bring back old villains as demons in Underworld. It is like Jiemma in a sense. I may not like the guy but I did like how he fight against Rogue and Sting in the Tartaros arc. I will be bring back old faces like Keith. Some of you may be sick of him but I keep bringing him because I really like Aria.

I really can't wait to see the fight between the former master of Sabertooth vs the twin dragons of Sabertooth fight, the kiss between Levy and Gajeel (I am really pumped for that!), Natsu and Gray vs Mard Geer Tartaros, Acnologia and Igneel in the anime's new art style, and also Rogue, Wendy, and Gajeel's dragon seen for the very first time. The anime is mostly likely going to be adding stuff which I will be doing as well. Lets get back to the village arc which I am going through so I can get writing the notes down which will take a while for sure.

Scampers and Dawn were flying around looking for Kurt and Bob after Scampers sensed his partner's magic power. "So are you sure that you sense Bob?" said Dawn. "I am sure. Bob's magic power sticks out like a sore thumb." said Scampers. "You do have a point." said Dawn. She then noticed the giant bird monster thing. "Hey Scampers." said Dawn. She pointed at the monster as Scampers said,"What the heck is that?". "No clue. We should keep an eye on it.". "Aye." said Scampers.

Allison held her sword as she said,"Nancy. You don't have to do this. Your guild or family will be welcoming you back with open arms.". "You know what. I hate you. I think that Bob is a far worse wizard because of that bitch Lora. She had to come see your boy toy and he attack our guild hall. I'll kill you and then I will kill Bob. Oh that death will be glorious for sure. Now lets fight already scarlet hair." said Nancy. She charged up her magic as Allison got ready to fight.

Meanwhile, Bob was running through the forest as kid Bob. "Where the heck is that voice? I should have been to find it by now." said Bob. He was worried about his friends more than anything else. He sensed something as he jumped in the air. He noticed that a giant piece of hail appeared where he was standing there. "Dam. You are a pretty quick kid." said a voice. Bob landed on the ground as he saw Dion standing there.

Bob said,"Who are you? Are you from Vampire Kiss?". "Correct. My name is Dion. You must know that Nancy is in our guild right?" said Dion. "Yeah. You must be her friend. You know what she did to me right?" said Bob. "Yeah. You changed her guild for the worst though so you deserve it." said Dion. "You must be crazy. She along with her father kicked a person out of their guild for a single mistake!" said Bob.

Dion said,"And that is your opinion. Family and guilds don't belong together. I believe that Monsters is the stronger guild back then but now, it is a piece of shit. I mean Chad is a terrible master and don't get me started on that ugly cat who actually thinks that he is a frog. I think his name is Lucky but I call him ....". A giant thunderbolt went by his head as Bob growled. "What? How do you have your strength?" said Dion.

Bob said,"You can make fun of me all you want Dion but when you talk bad about my friends. You feel the wrath of the Demon. Chad is doing something that I have been scared to do for years. He is the guild master. Lucky is freaking adorable and I won't let you say anything about them!". "Oh. Are you mad? I guess hurting you before I let Nancy will be fine with her." said Dion. "She will see your dead body soon enough now lets go." said Bob.

Dion said,"Darkness Streams!". Bob dodge the streams as he said,"Thunder Crash!". The crash hit the man as he said,"That tickled. Is the best that you got?". Bob pointed up as Dion saw a lot of arrows of light as Bob said,"Judgement time bitch!". The arrows crashed down surround Dion as they exploded upon impact with the ground. Dion's vision was blinded as he said,"You coward!". "Well, I need to get going! Peace out!" said Bob. He ran off as Dion ran after him.

Meanwhile, Ana, Stella, Rose, and Angelica sat down. "So what are you doing here Angelica?" said Stella. "Um. Do you mind calling my real name? Mordred gave me that name." said Angelica. "What is it?" said Ana. "The giants here in the village called me Angel because I was their angel to them so my name is Angel." said Angel. "I think it is really nice. So how did the giants raise you? Your size would make it hard right?" said Rose.

Angel said,"I was found here as a baby according to them. I lived here in the village. I was happy but I noticed something. All of my friends around me were growing to sizes that I count reached. I hated it Sliver, Red, and Black. That is the reason that I left in the first place. When I reached a port town which the name that I have forgotten, I had never met anyone who was the same size as me. It was a nice feeling but then the fear came in and the current me is the result of that.".

Stella said,"So is that the reason that you joined Villains?". "Yes. I didn't know at all how to fend for myself. I entered Villains having no knowledge about the bad blood between Heroes and them. I just thought it was normal to hate Heroes. I am sorry for what I did during the games!" said Angel. She bow as Ana said,"It is water under the bridge now.". "I know that but Bob. I heard that he is a good person but don't pissed him off." said Angel.

Rose said,"Big brother does have a anger problem but he is pretty forgiving. Trust me. We are friends now and just forget about the past. It is behind you just like a bad dream.". "I guess you're right Black but I am scared. I heard that he actually killed a dragon." said Angel. "That is true. So you decided to return to your home after all of this time, you found it like it is now right?" said Stella. "Yes. I really thought those four idiots were the case of this." said Angel.

She was crying as she said,"I want my family back.". Ana hugged her as she said,"Don't worry. We'll rescue them. I promise.". "Thanks Red. The Eternal Power may be able to melt all of this. We have a long way to go but I know the fastest way there." said Angel. "Then lets go then! Lets go save your family Angel." said Rose. Angel smiled as she said,"Thanks you guys. Lets go. Follow me. We will save the village.". The four girls ran off toward the Eternal Power's location.

Meanwhile, Scampers and Dawn were hiding under a tree. "Hey Scampers. Do you think that thing is still there?" said Dawn. Scampers looked to see the bird flying around as he said,"Yep. I mean it just ate that bird. The blood just fell from its mouth.". Dawn was about to barf as she said,"Please don't remind me about that. I guess searching for your master along with Kurt is a bad idea until whatever that thing is gone.". "Aye." said Scampers.

Bob was running through the village looking for the voice, dodging Dion who was keeping up on him in his current size, and fighting back. "Power Dragon Roar!" yelled Bob. The attack went toward the man as he said,"Blizzard of Darkness!". The blizzard counter it as Bob thought,"I need to get this guy off me so I can look for the voice already. So.". "Shadow Copy!" said Bob. He made several copies as Dion ran after a fake.

Bob took a deep breath as he thought,"That isn't going to keep him distract for long. I need find that thing to get rid of this magic.". He went looking for Vasroch as Dion killed all of the copies. "You'll be fun to kill Bob. I wonder how Nancy is doing." said Dion. He ran after the real Bob since the real one stuck out because of his magic power being well really powerful. Meanwhile, Allison was getting blown apart by Nancy who I like to remind you is a crazy as hell bitch.

Nancy said,"This is just amazing! The great Allison May is reduced to the power of a mere toddler! It is glorious.". She knee Allison in the face as the girl went back. "This is really fun you know. This is for the Grand Magic Games by the way." said Nancy. Allison tried to stand up by Nancy kicked her back. "More. I want to keep toy with you more! I won't let you forgot about the humiliation that you and your boyfriend gave me!" yelled Nancy.

As Nancy was being a crazy woman, Allison thought,"I'm too weak for weak. How can I change back to normal? Is the only way defeating the one who changed me? It isn't Nancy. It must be her partner and I hope someone defeat him/her. We need to get Nancy back to normal or at least not like this. It is just weird.". As this was going on, Vasroch was looking for Bob. He had sensed his magic power but it went missing.

Kurt was looking at the village as he said,"Man. Where is everybody? I have heard explosions but I can't find anyone. This sucks.", He noticed Vasroch as he said,"Excuse me!". Vasroch looked at the boy as Kurt said,"Are you with those thieves?". Kurt noticed the fangs as he said,"The ...?". "This is such a pain in the ass. You are showing up one by one. The last one was real annoying. You know a boy with gold eyes?" said Vasroch.

Kurt said,"Bob? What is the deal with your mouth?!". Vasroch smirked as he yelled,"It is for eating you up! I ate your friend Bob!". Kurt turned into a child as Kurt said,"What the hell is going on? This is so weird!". He noticed that Vasroch was climbing up the cliff. "This is... I am a kid!" said Kurt who looked at his little hand. He remembered Estrarum as he looked at Vasroch. He also remember his death as he yelled,"Get back Estrarum!!!!!".

He was screaming like crazy as Vasroch looked at him. "It is too late now. When some people go back in time, they recall and relieve moments from the past. It really does bring a joy to my eyes. Oh wait. These are Tears of fucking joy!". said Vasroch. Kurt looked at him and he said,"Demon. You're Estarum!". Vasroch smiled as Kurt yelled,"Help me!". "Shut up." said Vasroch. He grabbed his head as he said,"You aren't getting away like the last one.".

He said after taking a deep breath,"Before I send you back to your maker, I am going to share these words of wisdom with you... In this world, there is a place that you must not set foot in. That place is called Hell or the Underworld and you are standing right at its gates.". Kurt was trying to break out of it as Vasroch laughed,"Why am I telling you this?! You are going to die soon!". Kurt was scared by the demon as he heard a familiar voice,"Kurt.".

Kurt saw Anna and Jo standing there. It wasn't the real ones but his memories of the two. He was in his head. "Kurt. Estrarum is dead. Bob killed him seven years ago." said Anna. "I know that! I know that but that thing killed my father and mother!" yelled Kurt. "It is long gone." said Jo. The two went to the little Kurt as Anna said,"Bring out your courage Kurt and defeat the enemy right in front of you already. Your friends are in danger.".

Kurt was looking at Vasroch as he said,"My friends. The enemy standing before me.". "Yes. We will always be by your side." said Jo. "Anna and Jo. I won't let you down!" said Kurt. He made a small attack as Vasroch let him go. "That was cold." said Vasroch. Kurt said,"Okaepralt, demon, being a kid, and beams of light. This place has a lot of things giving me a blast to the past that I don't want to ever come back.",

Kurt rubbed his face as he said,"I'm so sorry. I lose my composure over something like this but I'm back to normal now. Are you the one responsible for this village?". "Huh? And if I were to say yes? I am curious." said Vasroch. Kurt got into a fighting pose as he said,"You are a real bastard. The worst of the worst. I am going to show you what happens when you mess with the Passion Master and the Passion Slayer Kurt Raymond! Now lets go!".

Nancy was blasting Allison with her magic as she said,"This is so much fun!". Allison's sword flew out of her little hands as it landed nearby Nancy. Allison was on the floor as she said,"Please. Stop this Nancy. You can come back to the light.". Nancy held the sword at Allison's neck and she said with a creepy smile,"No. I like the dark. I will be onto top and I will get my revenge on you and your family as well.".

The girls (Ana, Angel, Rose, and Stella) were running toward the Eternal Power while Scampers and Dawn were hiding in the trees because of the one eye monster. "So what is the Eternal Power like? Is it like a lighting bolt?" said Rose. "It is more like a flame then anything else Black. It gave power to our village for many years. We need to free because its power can help save the village." said Angel who was in the front. "Lets go then." said Stella. "Right." said Ana.

Meanwhile, Bob was in front of the mountain as he said,"I finally found you.". He walked toward the mountain only to be stopped by Dion. "You aren't going to escape this time Bob!" yelled Dion who was panting. "Is the man tired?" said Bob who smirked. "Shut the hell up! You are going to die due to you hurting Nancy." said Dion. "Okay then. I see how it is. You like her don't you?" said Bob. Dion blushed as he yelled,"Shut up!".

Bob said,"Crush confirmed.". "You are a brat Bob. How do people tolerate you?" said Dion. "Well, I am a nice guy to people who aren't you. I want to find my friend and free the people of the village so we have to put our fight on hold for now." said Bob. "No! We are going to fight!" said Dion. He was about to attack Bob as the both of them heard whistling. "Who the?" said the two. Draodono stood there as he said,"Hello friends!".

Dion said,"Who are you?". "You don't know me Dion? I am your superior in the Bael League. It is nice to finally meet one of the wizards responsible for the destruction of both Wicked Genocide and Nine Prayers. My name is Draodono of the Underworld guild. I am part of their elite team of wizards known as the SDD or Sixteen Deadly Demons. I was here to check on something but this is a lot more fun. Now lets talk." said Draodono.

Next time,
The girls rushed toward the Eternal Power, Bob faces off against Draodono and Dion, Allison struggles against Nancy, Kurt vs Vasroch, and Scampers plus Dawn are hiding from the bird like monster.

Events/Battles:
Scampers and Dawn are looking for Kurt and Bob as Dawn noticed the weird bird like monster flying around.
Allison tries to convince Nancy about her actions but Nancy doesn't listen to her.
Allison vs Nancy.
Bob keeps running around looking for the voice as he goes through the forest.
He stops by Dion who blocks all paths and he challenge the half pint Bob to a match.
Bob vs Dion.
Ana, Stella, and Rose learn more about Angelica through flashbacks. The Heroes don't mind what she did to them but they are worried about the giants. Angelica is determined to save her home as the girls follow her to the Eternal Power.
Scampers and Dawn are still hiding from the monster bird.
Bob is dodging Dion's attacks while looking for the voice and fighting back.
Nancy is enjoying torturing the small Allison as Allison can't defeat her like this.
Kurt looks over the village as he wonders where the others are. He sees Vasroch who looks at him causing the boy to go back.
He turns Kurt into a child as Vasroch goes toward him. Kurt remembers Estrarum as he looks as the man along with his death. He screams loudly as Vasroch reaches him. He tells Kurt that this is normal for people. He calls out Estrarum's name in fear as Vasroch tells Kurt about the gates of the underworld which he is standing on.
Kurt gets confidence from both Jo and Anna as he hit Vasroch with passion. He remembers himself about the Beams of Light, the Demon, and Okaepralt. He tells Vasroch that he is going down by the hands of the Passion master.
Nancy keeps on the torture train as Nancy holds Allison's sword against her.
The girls (Ana, Angelica, Rose, and Stella) are running toward the Eternal Power with both Chreax trapped in the trees.
Bob find the voice in front of the mountain as he is stopped by Dion. The two hear whistling as the man from earlier is standing there. He introduces himself as Draodono of the Underworld's elite team the Sixteen Deadly Demons or SDD.

No comments:

Post a Comment