Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Heroes Zero Episode 3 Davenport, the info that you seek is here!


A/N:Welcome back to Davenport. As you all know if you read Power Guild, Davenport is where our heroes go out to the ocean and also it is the home to Clyde's restaurant Sunset by the Sea but it is the year X686 so no Clyde for us. We will also be learning a little more about Ryoku because we didn't learn much about Yury but we learned about the other two. I just wanted to point that out to you all. Lets begin already. I will also pointing out more flaws. I may love Fairy Tail will all of my heart but I can still point out its flaws. You'll see them soon. Also classic movie reference in here. Can you name it?

The group arrive in the port town of Davenport. Marie said,"Wow. Look. This place is filled with people and look at these animals.". She pointed to a dog as Bruno said,"You'are 17 years old and you haven't seen a mutt before?". Both of the girls were gone as Van said,"You need to remember that these two didn't live in a normal town. They must have forgotten what one looked like in the first place. The animals on the island were interesting to say the least.".

Bruno said,"You have a point. Where is Ryoku?". The two noticed that he was flirting with a cute girl as Van said,"He seems to be in a good mood at the very least.". "Does he forget that he is on a job right now but no, he intends to flirt with girls." said Bruno. "At least he is forgetting that he lost to Marie in her game." said Van. "You are a good friend Van. It is a good thing that he is moving on in a good way but he need to focus on the job." said Bruno. Van sighed at his friend.

Marie played with the dog as Nina said,"There is too many people here Marie.". "This place is great Nina. You really need to come out of your shell Nina." said Marie who was petting the dog. "So are you two enjoying the mainland?" said Ryoku. He had a woman's hand on his face as Marie said,"So what happened to your face?". "Did you get slapped by a woman?" said Nina. "Well, things happened so look at that guy." said Ryoku.

He point to a man holding a box of fresh fishes. "Wow. A fisherman. I have only heard about them in books." said Marie. "I guess he must be really good at his job Marie." said Nina. Ryoku sighed as he said,"You two really haven't been off the island in the past couple of years. How sad. You two are so cute yet so very much ignorant to the world. A real shame.". Van looked at Bruno who sighed and he said,"What's up Bruno?".

He looked at Marie and Nina who were looking at a map with the you are here. "We're sure on some mission or job. All we have to show for it is those two random and pretty annoying brats." said Bruno who was walking off. "Hey Bruno." said Van. "I am going to find some info on Water Rage. Go get us an inn." said Bruno. He walked off as Marie said,"Does Bruno hate us?". "Nah. He is just harsh but he likes you girls." said Ryoku.

Marie said,"Wait up Bruno! Let me come with you!". Bruno turned around as he said,"You got to be kidding me.". "Just let her Bruno. We'll keep an eye on the other one." said Van. "Fine. Lets go Nina because we have work to do." said Bruno. "My name is Marie!" yelled Marie. "Whatever. You two look the same to me. Lets go." said Bruno. The girl pouted as she ran after Bruno. "So do you think that leaving him alone with her was a good idea Van?" said Ryoku.

Nina said,"What did you do to Marie?!". She punched Van who said,"Ignoring those little fists, it'll be a good thing for Bruno to be around some of the opposite gender.". "Don't I set him up with all of those girls?" said Ryoku. "He tends to ignore them according to the rumors that I heard. He doesn't really care about women unlike you." said Van. "We better go find the inn so Bruno isn't that mad at us." said Ryoku. The two men walked off as Nina said,"Wait for me!". She ran after them.

Bruno looked at Marie who was looking at everything. "God. Ryoku needs to control his hormones. I don't need a woman in my life to make me happy." thought Bruno. "Bruno. Look at this!" said Marie who got his attention. He walked over to her as a girl with light brown hair in a ponytail and pale blue eyes who had a light blue bird with her walked by him. "Those two are interesting to say the least. I wonder what she wants." thought Bruno.

Marie held a magic sword as she said,"Can you buy this for me?". "Why in the gods name would I do that for you?" said Bruno. "I noticed that Ryoku doesn't carry anything for a weapon while you and Van do. I thought buying him this will make him really happy. I mean he along with you and Van help me and Nina off the island." said Marie. "You're a good kid but you will learn something about Ryoku real soon. You won't like it." said Bruno. He bought her the sword as she held it with pride.

The two were in a bar looking for info because you can find info in a bar. The bartender said,"Water Rage? Hmm. I've never heard a guild with that name around these parts.". "Please sir. Do you have any info for us at all?" said Marie. "You should try somewhere else kid." said the man. "I thought they would have some notoriety but I guessed wrong. We thank you for your time." said Bruno. "It's no problem kid. You two are some fresh faces which is good for business." said the man.

He was messing with some bottles as he said,"You know that so many wizard guilds are popping up lately. It is hard to keep an eye on all of them. So can I interested the girl in some milk?". "No. We're for information." said Marie. "If that is the case. You two should just go back to your date because it is so romantic seeing a little girl with a man." said the bartender. The bartender made the bar laugh as Bruno sighed. "Lets go." said Bruno.

Marie said,"Wait a second Bruno.". He stopped as Marie said,"So how did you know that Water Rage was a wizard guild?". The bartender tensed up as Marie said,"We have countless combat, merchant, and industrial guilds her but you knew that Water Rage was a guild for wizards.". Bruno thought to himself,"Very interesting.". "So you know something about them or you know of them." said Marie who glared at the man.

The bartender said,"Well here is the thing.". Bruno notice the man moving his head as the man heard footsteps. He grabbed Marie as he said,"Don't say anything.". He kicked the man to his left as he flew into the wall. "Wow. You have incredible senses." said Marie. "Didn't I tell you not to say anything at all kid?" said Bruno who sighed. He kicked the person to his right as he said,"Care to explain? I'm all ears.".

The bartender said,"Get him! He is the only one!". The bar went toward him as he stood there. "What are you doing? Put me down! I can help you!" said Marie. A chain appeared from his left hand as he said,"I did some analyzing of the bar when we arrive so just let me do my job Marie.". She was quiet as the chain went up the roof. It bounced off the wall and it went toward the mob as it knocked down a couple of people.

He pulled out a hammer out of hammerspace as he smacked them back with it. The chain appeared as he placed the hammer in his teeth. He spin the chain around in a circle as Marie got dizzy from the attack. "My name is Bruno and I am one who dances with the chain and my eyes are known for being able to win a fight with a fingernail and a snowball." said Bruno. The bar was knocked out by either the chain or hammer combo as Marie said,"Amazing.".

Bruno looked at the bartender as he said,"You are a freaking treasure hunter.". He pulled a switch as they were trapped in a magic circle. "What the?" said Bruno. He placed Marie down as she said,"This is a magic circle.". The bartender had the symbol of Water Rage in the center of his chest as Marie said,"That is their crest Bruno!". "I figure that out by his actions. So it is a water drop? The guild if I knew magic, mine would be a sword. You scum!" said Bruno.

He clenched his fist as the bartender said,"Now. You should calm down. If you take one step out of my circle, you'll die and your body will become the new decor.". Bruno was mad as the wizard pour a cold one as he said,"Listen here. Water Rage is a dark guild meaning legal jobs don't exact come our way. So we need someone to shoot the shit with strangers and keep their ear toward the ground for Intel and as you guess, that is me.".

Bruno said,"So basically you're just a run of the mill goon.". "You're dam right. Hey no! Screw you bastard!" said the bartender. Bruno looked down as he saw Marie messing with the circle as he said after sighing,"And what are you doing?". "Interesting. This is written wrong." said Marie. The two men looked at her as she said,"I feel the person who made this had the intention of trapping people in here but they mess on the key element. So I can.". "Stop!" yelled Bruno.

Marie stepped out of the circle as she said,"This won't function like it supposed to do so we are free from it.". She started to dance as Bruno thought,"What is this girl's deal? I thought she was just some brat who defeat Ryoku in a mind game which isn't that hard in hindsight.". "Oh. I'm a wizard just like you bartender." said Marie. "You're a wizard? Does that mean Nina is one too?" said Bruno. "Yep. We trained for seven years so I got this Bruno.". 

The air above her glowed as she said,"I call forth from the heavens above. Come on down heavenly beast! Heavenly Dragon!". A giant dragon appeared from out of nowhere and the room was really shocked. It roared as Marie said,"I usually can't control this beast so you better tell me what we need to know or you will be its lunch.". The dragon smiled and licked its lips which looked like it was hungry as the man said,"Yes madam!". 

Bruno said,"That was fake?!!". "Yep. That was pretty sweet right?" said Marie. "I'm impressed Marie." said Bruno. Marie and Bruno were walking as Marie said,"You're giving out compliments? I thought you were mister serious.". "Words of advice kid. Don't listen to Ryoku about stuff. He is right about 15% of the time, half right 25% of the time, and you are a small girl so figure out the rest." said Bruno. "He is wrong 60% of the time!" said Marie. "Correct." said Bruno.

Marie said,"With your skills along with Van and Ryoku's skills and our magic, we get the Strohx Gem back.". "You're right but don't mention that you're a wizard to Ryoku." said Bruno. "Why?" said Marie. "Do you really want to know kid? It is pretty graphic." said Bruno. "Tell me or I will sick my dragon on you." said Marie. "I would be scared since you told me that it was a fake. The fear is gone." said Bruno. "Tell me!" said Marie. Bruno said,"One more time like this means I hit you." 

She was quiet as Bruno said,"Ryoku lost his first love to wizards. You remember that game you and Ryoku played? That was the game that she made. Let's just that Ryoku hates wizards but once he get to know you and trust you, tell him. Just wait for now.". The two walked past Hex who is a bad guy in the future as Marie said,"We are off to Mural to get the gem back. We must inform the others!". A hit was heard as Marie said,"Oww.". "I told you this would happen." said Bruno.

The next day. The group was walking to Mural and this was before the invention of the magic train. It will take a while. "Man! Mural is pretty far from Davenport." said Ryoku. "I wish you hadn't bought that Ryoky due to it being a waste of money. We have three more days until we arrive in Mural." said Bruno who sighed. Ryoku had bought a pack mule or pack giraffe for their bags and supplies as Van said,"How about we just stop here? Sound good?!". "Camp?! Out here?!" said Nina.

Marie said,"We used to camp all of the time back on Strohx Island. It really sounds like a lot of fun right Nina?.". "You know that this place isn't Strohx Island right Marie?!" said Nina. "So? That really doesn't matter. It is going to be fun." said Marie. "They are bugs and poisonous snakes in the area! It would be just crazy to camp out here with him." said Nina. "Him? Bruno may be scary looking but he is a nice guy." said Ryoku.

Bruno said,"She is talking about you pervert.". "Psht. Who cares about Ryoku being Ryoku? Let's all camp together." said Marie. "She is right. I shall go look for some edible plants and I'll make dinner for us." said Van. "Sweet! I will go look for some firewood. I love your food." said Ryoku. "I will go look for meat." said Bruno. "I'll keep an eye on the campsite." said Marie. "And I will go get us some fish! Go team!" said Nina.

Ryoku found a lot of firewood because he really liked Van's cooking. Ryoku is a very interesting man because his family history. If you know what about the future, I don't need to explain myself. Bruno was looking a group of deer along with a bear and his eyes were glowing. His chain appear as the animals were scared of him. Van was looking at some plants while Marie kept an eye on the camp site and Nina was trying to catch some fish.

Bruno, Van, and Ryoku sat with Marie and they were eating. "Hey Cutie. Isn't Van's cooking really good?" said Ryoku who has eating with his mouth open. Bruno smacked him as he said,"In front of a lady, you need to have manners.". Ryoku swallowed as he said,"Sorry Cutie. I just love my friend's cooking.". "It is fine. It is really good." said Marie. "Thanks. My mom taught me how to cook when I was little and you all saying good things about it makes me happy." said Van.

Ryoku said,"He is a big teddy bear isn't here? Let me tell you a story Marie.". "Tell me." said Marie who was afraid of Bruno hit her. Bruno had a very serious attitude and he really isn't a fan of childish behaviors. "Well, we were on a job once and I told Van here not to move the stone but this guy here moved the stone statue." said Ryoku. "You"re the one moved it!  I was telling you not to move it in the first place Ryoku!" yelled Van.

Marie laughed as she said,"So what happened?". "Our resident genius here tried to replace the stone statue which had a motion sensor on it. A huge stone fell down and it chased us." said Bruno. "Man. I remember having a pretty sick hat because it made pretty popular with the ladies. I am pretty sure that we were going to die back then." said Ryoku. "Yeah and you were going to kill us!" yelled Van. The girl smiled as Bruno said,"You okay?".

Marie said,"Yes. Treasure hunting sounds pretty crazy and dangerous.". "It is sure is but the payback is worth it. The Strohx Gem is an S-Class and a secret treasure. If we get our hands, we will have so much cash on our hand. We will be able to retired before Bruno gets gray hair." said Ryoku. "You know that we are allies until we get to Mural right?" said Marie. "So what is going to happened then anyway?" said Ryoku.

Marie said,"We will discuss that after we get the gem back.". "Hey Marie. You and your friend have never been off the island before have you? Just some words of advice for you. You are really should not be trusting of random people. We're actually..." said Van. "I know that I can trust you three. Your eyes are very trusting." said Marie. The three treasure hunters looked at each other as Marie said while looking around,"Huh? Where is Nina?".

Bruno said,"She must be sulking because she didn't catch fish. The meat was pretty good thanks to Van here.". "I am going to go look around." said Marie. She was gone as Ryoku said,"Wow. She is really like a free spirit.". "I would say a fairy Ryoku. She is very strange to say the least." said Bruno who shrugged. "I like her though." said Van. "She is mine!" said Ryoku. Bruno hit him as he said,"I really need to stop doing this because you don't learn.".

Van said,"So lets talk about the Strohx Gem. Can we just give it to Marie and Nina? Those two came here from their home to collect it.". "Yeah. I am bored. Also she bought you a sword which you used to get the firewood." said Bruno. "Wait a god dam second! Don't give me that crap! You guys, we are treasure hunters! She along with Nina may be cute and pretty sexy in their own ways but I'm a man of treasure first. We are going to beat them to the punch!" said Ryoku.

Van said,"This serious side of you is pretty endearing. It is no wonder why you are so lovely to the ladies.". "Whatever Ryoku. If you want them mad at you so don't you dare bring us into this mess of yours." said Bruno. "You two are my best friends. So I am going to peep on them." said Ryoku. "Are you serious?" said Van. "It is Ryoku. Lets see if he gets slapped." said Bruno. Ryoku was gone as Van and Bruno cleaned up.

Marie found Nina by the lake as Nina was sulking. "Nina! I finally found you!" said Marie. "Marie. I thought you were with the others." said Nina. "Yeah but I was worried about you. Are you feeling down because you couldn't catch any fish?" said Marie. "No. I am just a little tried. You aren't tired Marie?" said Nina. Marie sat next to her friend as she said,"Well, I don't blame you. We were on that island for our entire lives.".

Nina said,"Yeah. It is weird getting used to being around others beside you.". "Well, I count three of them so far." said Marie. "If you weren't there that day Marie, I would have died." said Nina. Marie remember that day as Nina said,"That is when I made up my mind.  From that moment forward, I was going to protect you. I guess leaving the island and seeing all of these new things and right now, I am scared.".

Marie rested her head on her friend's shoulder as Marie said,"All you have to do to protect me is be my side. We are best friends for.". "No. Doing that isn't enough. I have to protect you just like Van, Bruno, and the pervert. I just can't be content with that. Marie. Teach me Magic." said Nina, Marie looked at her  as she said,"Water Rage and if we have to, those three. Teach me how to use my magic that we can take them down.".

Marie sat there as Nina said,"I am going to protect you Marie! I swear it!". "I know that. I am very happy to have a friend like you." said Marie. "Hell yeah! Now that we decided this, lets begin our training!". She then tripped as she rolled down the hill. "Nina!" said Marie. She went into the water as Marie said who couldn't hold in her laughter,"Are you okay?". Nina came out of the water as she took off her clothes. I won't be going into detail about this.

Nina said,"You should get in here Marie. Let's bathe like we used too.".  "But what happens if Bruno and the others show up? I mean Ryoku tells me that Bruno is a huge pervert." said Marie. Bruno felt a strange urge to hit Ryoku for some reason as Nina said,"It feels really nice and it is just like the island Marie. Or are you scared?". Marie who couldn't take peer pressure jumped in as she said,"No fair! I want to try it too!".

The two who were splashing in the water as Nina said,"Look Marie. Heroes!". "Huh?! Where are they?!" said Marie. Nina hugged her friend as she said,"They're in our hearts.". "Yeah. They're there in our hearts along with our memories." said Marie. Ryoku who was nearby and he was leaning on a tree. He was peeping on them and he smiled as he thought,"These two are really more than friends. I think they are like sisters. I am going to be in trouble for making fun of Bruno.".

A few days later, the group arrive in Mural. Ryoku had a giant bruise mark on his face because you don't mess with Bruno. Keep that in mind kids. "There it is! Mural!" said Van. "Heck yeah! We made it!" said Ryoku. "We've arrived. That is good." said Marie. "So this is the home of the guild who stole the Strohx Gem?" said Nina. "We are going to collecting some intelligence before anything else so don't anything Ryoku." said Bruno.

Marie said,"I want to see the Kingdom Church.". "I heard that it was a really big church right?" said Nina. "The Kingdom Church is one of Meca's three famous churches. A very long time ago, the angel saint ..." said Bruno. "Hey you guys." said Ryoku. The three saw that a skeleton dragon was resting on the church as Bruno said,"What the hell?". "The church has been..." said Ryoku. "That is Water Rage's dragon." said Marie.

Next time,
What in the gods name happened to Mural?! Does Water Rage have something to do this? And who is Hex?!

Events/Battles:
The group arrive in the port town/harbor of Davenport.
Bruno decide to go find some information about Water Rage while the others go get a hotel or inn for the night. Marie decides to tag along with him despite his complaints. Bubbles and Shelia make a cameo in the crowd.
The two arrive in a bar looking for some info about Water Rage. Marie figures out that the bartender is lying as Bruno protects the girl from the patrons.
Bruno Gungnir and Marie Saffron vs Water Rage members.
Bruno and the bartender learns that Marie can use magic as she gets the info that they need for him by scaring him. Bruno later learns about the magic from the girl herself as he is slightly impressed with her and he tells her not to tell Ryoku about this due to his first true love being killed by wizards in the past. The two pass by Hex, the dark wizard.
The group later decide to camp out because it will take three days to get to Mural aka Water Rage's homebase. Ryoku decide to go look for some firewood, Bruno goes to look for some meat, Van goes to look for some plants, Marie watches over the campsite, and Nina goes to look for fish.
The trio of treasures hunters talk with Marie about the gem, the future, and the past. Marie notices that Nina is missing as she goes to look for her. The trio of hunters talk behind her back as she goes to look for Nina.
Nina and Marie have a little bonding moment.
The group arrive in Mural only to see it be fully taken over by Water Rage with their bone dragon and it is resting on the Kingdom Church.

Cameos.
Shelia. 303 years old in X686.
Bubbles. ? years old.

No comments:

Post a Comment