Sunday, October 25, 2015

Power Guild Episode 159 Underworld part 6 Homecoming Party


A/N:This episode starts out a little different. Since I am never going to make this series go up to 365. I decide to do something different with this. If you have read the start of chapter 365, it was the first chapter of 2014 so they did a new years thing. The next episode will be the normal stuff but I decide to do something different with this one because I can and why the heck no. Lets begin with the male guild master of Heroes aka Ax bowing to the audience/readers. Also swearing is going to be common in this series because sometimes it is necessary but not all of the time except for Rech. I don't like him and in the manga, he swears. I just go with the flow here.

Ax stood there as he said,"I thank you all for a great time. We have gone far from the beginning and I don't think we regret anything.". Bob and Scampers push Ax out of the way as Scampers said while having,"Hi everybody! We sure have a lot of fun despite Bob's anger problem.". "You know that I am right here. Anyhow, we made this series the longest on here." said Bob. Johnny stood there as he said with a smile,"Got to agree with you. It's been a fun ride and I got a pretty sweet girlfriend.".

Jade blushed as she said,"And think we had some trouble with this series. I mean we sure have a lot of characters.". "Yes Jade but they are all interesting and fully of very interesting personality. Right Kurt?" said Allison. Kurt stood there in his boxers as he said,"Yeah.". "You know that you could put some clothes on right?" said Python and Norman. "Nah." said Melody. Brendan and Casey sighed as Ax said,"Hey! This is my time to shine!".

Ax, Kurt, Norman, Johnny, Python, Brendan, and Scampers were fighting as the girls were watching the fight nearby. "Those guys never change."said Allison. "This is our guild. We don't change in the slightest." said Jade. "Right." said Melody and Casey. Myra stood there with Ana and Rose as she said,"As usual..". "Where is big brother?" said Ana and Rose. Stella stood there as she said,"Enjoy for years to come.". "Check out Soul. The crossover is coming soon. I hope." said Bob.

Back to the story.Bob and Scampers found the destroy house. "We found it!" said Bob. "We should land Bob." said Scampers. The two landed as Bob said,"There was a fight here little buddy.". "How can you tell?" said Scampers. Bob pointed to a sword as he said,"This is one of Allison's swords. You can't tell?". "Oh yeah. It is! That sword has hit Kurt more than an hundred times. I guess Myra and Allison went to work here." said Scampers.

Bob said,"Yeah but me and Kurt goes farther.". "Aye sir." said Scampers. Bob and Scampers ran toward the house as the two yelled,"Myra! Allison! You two here!?". The two walked inside of the house as Scampers said,"Wow Bob. The former chairman needs to clean this place. I mean we're his guests. I don't think anyone is here though.". "Nah. I can still sense them. It's faint though. I wonder what happened here." said Bob.

Scampers covered his nose as he said,"This place stinks of herbs and not the good kind of herbs that you make Bob.". Bob sniffed around as he said,"This smell.". He went down to a spilled tea cup as he said,"I found sleeping pills maybe or it is some really bad tea.". "They could have been drugged Bob because of those sleeping pills. Myra and Allison love tea to say the least." said Scampers. Bob's fist glowed as he said,"Shit! Akmo Su! Supreme God Dragon Devil Champion Destruction Smash!".

He punched the ground as the house was completely destroy by the spell or attack. "Bob! You need to Calm Down! Destroying his house won't solve anything!" said Scampers who got trapped under some rubble. "Scampers! That bastard is working for them!!" yelled Bob. "That is how they got the info about the former council member address. So Allison and Myra were captured by them." said Scampers.

Bob yelled,"I'll find them little buddy! Don't worry!". Bob put his nose to the ground as he said,"They may have destroy all of the herbs in this place but you need to figure out something Underworld. I'm not your normal wizard. I'm a Slayer who has the power of dragons!". He found them as Bob said,"It is time to make a house call little buddy.". Scampers grabbed him and the two flew off. As they left the area, the house was destroyed.

At the Underworld Guild Hall, Allison woke up to see Zepoza in front of her who said with a smile I think,"Good morning. The pills must have worn off.". The girl looked around to see herself in magic sealing chains. She was wearing her black outfit that she wears under her armor which she started to wear on Day 5 of the Grand Magic Games. "What?!" said Allison. "Oh. Welcome to Underworld and it is nice to have you." said Zepoza.

Allison said,"Underworld? Where is Myra?! And what did you do to the former chairman?". Zepoza sighed as she said,"The ex chairman is with us. After our plan is complete, he will be the new head of the magic council. You two fell into his trip and were captured by us.". "You're wrong! The chairman would never do anything like that!" yelled Allison. She was trying to break out as Zepoza said,"This is just sad.".

Zepoza said,"Struggling is useless. Your chains are made to prevent you from you using magic. This is your fate.". "Where is Myra?!" said Allison. "We haven't killed her yet. We plan to make her one of us as a demon." said Zepoza. "No! Stop!" yelled Allison. "Don't you dare squeal. Beside I have a little question for you. So you should tell where James Henry and Anna are? I need their help on a little project of mine." said Zepoza.

Meanwhile. James said,"Alice, Sally, Kirk, and Bryan. Stay back.". "There are twelve of them!" said Sally. "You need our help James Chan." said Bryan. "Kirk. Keep them back." said Anna. "We will be able to handle them." said James. The two stepped up as Quick said,"These two are making us look like jokes.". "It is quite annoying." said Lynda. "I guess Noah and his bands of idiots send you to try and stop us." said Tonya.

Ex said while looking at Zero's body,"We aren't going back to prison. I plan to enjoy life outside of prison and I think this is the start of it.". She blew up Zero's arms as Night said,"Do you really wish for us to return jail?". "An escapee turned prisoner?" said James. "You're funny. We aren't here for that reason." said Anna. "We won't let you take our freedom from us." said Helen. "I will be blow up your head James." said Marx.

Harold said,"Hmm. I have sworn myself to love. I would prefer not to fight.". "Harold! You're letting the effects of Paradise get to you again." said Holly. "No. I agree with Harold. This is love and this is the real me. We will be both submit to James and company." said Silvia. "You bastards! Why do you betray us?!" said Val. "It's fine with me." said Reaper. "Reaper!" yelled Quick, Val, and Tonya. Night pat Harold's back as he said,"Hear me out.".

Night said,"We have all obtained freedom as have Mason and Silvia. We each have the right to do some whatever we want. My name is Hamlet and I choose to destroy anything stopping me and my freedom.". Silvia and Mason back away as James said,"Come.". Quick rushed toward James as he said,"I'm already here! I really got tired of waiting to get ready to kill you!". James stood there as Alice said,"James!".

James said,"You've gotten stronger Finn.". "Don't you dare say my name!" yelled Finn. James dodge his attack as Tonya said,"Your movements are so easy to read James!". "Same here! Time for you to go boom!" said Val. The two tried to punch him but he blocked them. "You two are very easy to read just like a book. Now lets see if Finn can read you." said James. He threw the two toward Finn who was hit.

Lynda said,"Angels! Devour James! Kill him alive!". The angels surround the wizard as he said,"You must have learned some new magic Lila. I remember have a crush on you back in the day but now I am a married man so I have to say bye to your angels.". They were gone as Lila blushed. "Lets make you go boom." said Ex. James destroy the explosion as Night said,"I am going to have fun that I did seven years ago.".

Anna block Marx's explosion as she said,"Freeze!". The Chreax was frozen in time as Holly said,"I'll make you pay for attack us on our way to freedom! Bull!". A bull appeared as Anna said,"Reverse. It is going to be fun defeating you to teach you a lesson.". The bull was gone as Perry tried to touch her but Anna said,"Not going to happen! Passion Bloom!". Several roses appeared as they exploded upon impact with Marx, Holly, and Perry.

Anna said,"Infinite Choices!". Several orbs flew toward Julius, Helen, and Reaper. Reaper and Helen were pelted with them as they went through Julius who said,"I am water. You can't stop me.". "Freeze in place." said Anna. The wizard was frozen in time as Silvia said,"Wow. She is so strong.". "She was the strongest member of the Nine Kin of Wicked Genocide. No matter what the outcome of this fight will be, it will be a hard fight for either side." said Mason.

Zepoza looked at Allison as the demon said,"You and James are close on the same level as siblings and I know that Anna is with him.". "Why do you want them?" said Allison. "Where is he? Tell me right now." said Zepoza She grabbed something as Allison screamed. "My magic allows me to alter your senses. Your sense of pain is at the strongest. Tell me what I need to know or else something bad will happen to you." said Zepoza. "I don't know." said Allison

Zepoza's finger grew as she whipped Allison. The girl screamed as Zepoza smiled at her pain which makes a certain something. "To release the seal on Head, we intended to kill all of the magic council members but in due time, we found out the four names that actually sealed it. Two of them are dead and the final two are..." said Zepoza. "Could they be?" said Allison. Tonya and Ex attack James and Anna as Quick kicked them into the ground. Lila said,"I'm finally warmed up.".

Zepoza said,"If they die, Head is going to activate.". She was close to Allison as she said,"Dear god. I can't believe this.". "Oh no. I think I have said too much. Oh well, even if you know this, you won't be telling me anything." said Zepoza. "I don't! I really don't know where either one of them is right now!" yelled Allison. "I'll make you an offer. If you tell me where they are, I will release Myra along with you." said Zepoza.

Zepoza start to whip her as she said,"If you don't, I will make your life a living hell. You will wish to be dead and killing your friend will be fun.". "I beg you. Please let her go." said Allison who was in pain. "Sorry but that was the wrong answer to say the least. This will be a lot of fun to say the least and I know that I will enjoy this for years." said Zepoza. The demon went back to torturing Allison as something was about to happen.

On a higher floor, Roosevelt and Ebeixhar were talking. "Was destroying my house necessary? It is a bad thing!" said Roosevelt. "Calm down Ex-Chairman. We only destroy the front of your house. One of the heroes did." said Ebeixhar. "I spent my entire pension on this operation! The Hero who destroy my house is Bob Yagami! He never gives up until he gets his target!" yelled Roosevelt. "Chill out. In times like this, we need to be calm." said Ebeixhar.

The old man took a breath as the demon said,"The money from this will be amazing. It will be over soon.". "I guess letting my home being destroy by your men and Bob will make this worth it. What happened to Allison and Myra?" said Roosevelt. "They will/are being interrogated by Zepoza. They will be meeting their end soon." said Ebeixhar. "No! You will kill them. If they live, they will tell everyone about this." said Roosevelt.

Ebeixhar said,'Don't worry. No one will find this place to say the least.". He laughed as the old man noticed something in the distance. "What is that?" said Roosevelt. Ebeixhar looked out the window as Roosevelt said,"It's coming in fast!". The shadow was getting close as Roosevelt said,"Ebeixhar! I thought you just told me that no one was ever going to find this place!". Bob yelled loudly,"HERE'S BOBBY!". A Shining reference.

He was furious and lighting was everywhere. Bob said,"Power Thunder Dragon Punch!". The teeth flew out as Bob's attack attract everyone's attention as he said,"Bring in the hell on. I'm powered up and no one is going to stop me! Right Scampers?". "Aye!" said Scampers. Bob looked at the stunned Ebeixhar and he yelled,"Where are Myra and Allison!? I will make you feel pain!". "Intruders, all of places? You'll be paying for the damage!" said Ebeixhar.

Back at the former chairman's "house". The group of Stella, Alex, Jaime, Dawn, Rose, and Ana just arrived at the wreckage as Bob is at the Underworld H.Q. Alex said,"Wow. Some crazy fight must have happened here.". "You could say that again. We'll look for some evidence." said Jaime. The girls looked around as Stella said,"Bob! Are you here?!". "Myra! Rose!" yelled Ana and Rose. 'Are you here Scampers?" said Dawn.

Alex said,"I wonder if those bastards did something to our guys plus the former chairman. I am so freaking worried.". "Yeah. Big brother is angry and rage can be blinded." said Rose. "Do you think you can find them Ana?" said Jaime. "Yeah. I will try my best." said Ana. Ana tried to sense them as Dawn said,"Please be safe Scampers.". Stella thought,"Bob. Please be safe. We're coming soon and they will pay for this.".

Zepoza said,"How noisy that one is.". Allison start to laugh as Zepoza said,"What's is so funny? You should be crying instead of showing joy!". "Bob is going to destroy you all. He is the strongest in the guild and nothing can stop him in his rampage." said Allison. Zepoza made her quiet as she said,"You are an annoying brat. Ausarion.". A weird dark blue squid, insect, and frog appeared from the roof as it smiled.

Zepoza said,"Keep watch over her. I am going to see what this Bob character is capable of what I am going to find out.". The demon was about to put its tentacle on her as Zepoza said,"Don't you touch her for two reasons. Reason 1 is that the time that we spent together would be for waster and where is the fun in that? Reason 2 is that you do something. I will be making you into a sushi platter. So don't touch her.". The demon was gone as the beast stood there.

Bob and Scampers were surround by guards as Bob said,"Ready to fight little buddy?". "Aye. I better you got the right." said Scampers. "Yep! Power Armageddon Roar!" yelled Bob. The attack destroy the guards as Bob rushed through the roar. "Power Absorb! Power Explosion!" yelled Bob. He made a giant explosion as the guards on his end were defeated. Scampers slashed them as he said,"Ultimate Thunder Crash!".

The attack defeated the guards as the two high five. Bob glared at Ebeixhar as he said,"Give me back Allison and Myra right now!". "Oh. You must be Bob that the former chairman who was defeated by your Power Thunder Dragon Punch and you must be from Heroes. To put this much effort, one of the girls must be your girlfriend. Let me guess the blond or is the red head." said Ebeixhar. "They are here Bob." said Scampers.

Bob nod as Ebeixhar said,"So how did you find this place I wonder? The former chairman must have followed you.". Bob rushed toward the demon as he said,"How much will this blunder cost us in the long run of things?! How much will it cost...!?". Bob yelled,"Shut the hell up Freak and give me back Myra and Allison! Power Thunder Dragon Uppercut!". The demon flew in the air as his body was hit with a lot of electricity.

Meanwhile, Kurt was with Melody. She is the one that recovered from Rech's attack. The two were alone as the others were nearby in a carriage heading back to Mural. "We're heading back Melody. It was the master's idea. Since we've been gone, they have found some more council members which is awesome." said Kurt. Melody was hugging his stomach as she said,"Kurt. Do you think that we can win? I mean you saw what they can do.".

Kurt said,"Melody. I can understand why you are nervous in the first place. This must be giving you some bad memories. I understand the feeling well and I understand why you feel sad to say the least Melody.". "But this is something different." said Melody. Kurt grabbed her hands as she blushed, "I am here for you. Like always, Heroes will win this without any fault. So don't worry. We will be here for each other. Trust me." said Kurt.

Ebeixhar got up as he said,"Oh. You must have punched me. So how much will this cost you huh? I plan to find out!". The armor broke and the demon yelled,"Ten thousands of your souls!". His right arm stretch as Scampers said,"His body stretched?! That seems familiar but where.". Bob dodged the attack as he said,"Stay focused little buddy!".The hand touched him as Ebeixhar said,"It's time for an Connection!".

Bob felt pain as he said,"The hell? My strength is fading!?". Scampers bit Ebeixhar as the cat said,"I won't let you hurt my best friend! Ultimate Magma Crash!". The demon was pelted with lava as Bob was free and he said,"Thanks little buddy!". "You're dead meat cat!" yelled Ebeixhar. He threw the cat into the wall as he said,"Little bastard. I will be eating you.". "I won't let you live that long! Time to die!" yelled Bob.

Ebeixhar tried for another connection but Bob dodge the attack. Bob reached his face as he said with a smile,"Time to test out this one! Voltage Seize Bash!". The demon was electrocute by Bob as he yelled,"You little shits! I've raised the price to twenty thousands!". "He took Bob's electricity to the face. How is he still moving?" said Scampers. "Who knows but I plan to kick your but and the rest of this guild!" said Bob.

The boy heard,"Ebeixhar, that's enough. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.". "Leave this to us." said a man's voice. Bob saw them as the man said,"Take the chairman away and leave us be for now. We can't have our plan failing now can we?". Gray and Frost stood there holding hands as Ebeixhar said,"Gray and Frost!". Bob looked at them as Ebeixhar said,"Well you two seem to be have fun. We'll get the chairman up and running with the plan soon.".

He was dragging the old man away as Frost said,"You actually just revealed our master plan to them because you couldn't keep your mouth shut.". Bob felt the air get colder as he was silent. "Bob! I am so cold!" said Scampers. "Yeah. It just got colder and I think I found the route of the problem so I bet them, we can go save Allison and Myra." said Bob. "You were the guy? The guy who thawed out the Sunshine Village?" said Frost.

Bob said,"And you're the bastards who made my friend cry and killed someone very close to me. You will pay for that..". "Actually, we're grateful. To be honest with you, we are pretty embarrassed." said Gray. Bob was shocked and Frost said,"We accidentally froze the village due to us thinking that the Eternal Power was a demon. Sorry about that.". "You two have the same magical aura as someone close to me." said Bob. "Huh?" said Scampers.

Bob looked at them as he said,"Kurt and Danny. Scampers, run. I know that you can do that so don't let me down little buddy.". Bob was frozen in the ice/Okaepralt as Scampers said,"Bob. I will make sure you are avenged!". He flew off as Frost said,'Should we go after his feline partner?". "No. They won't be doing anything to stop us. This brat learned not to mention those names to us or he'l freeze over in a ice hell." said Gray.

Later, Scampers was trying to escape the base by embracing his inner spy with the power of barrels and being a super spy. He reached a window as he said,"I'll save you Bob. I promise.". He flew off as the base is revealed to be a floating island over somewhere. Gray looked at Bob as Frost said,"What is it beloved?". "I sense a demon inside of this kid. Get ready to separate them honey because it will be nasty." said Gray.

Bob glow as a frozen Chaos stood next to him. "This seems to be Chaos who is one of the strongest demons. We should take him to her." said Frost. "You'll do that while I take the boy to the prison due to me and her not getting along." said Gray. "Okay. Good luck." said Frost. The two took the two away as Gray thought,"I wonder if this will bite us in the acid. Lets see how this all plays out and we will be ready for anything.".

Next time,
James and Anna are still fighting the Prayers while Underworld plan to get rid of the Heroes problem for good.
 
Events/Battles:
Bob and Scampers arrive to the aftermath of the fight only to find the girls and Roosevelt gone and missing. Bob destroy the house as Scampers tells him to stop. Bob tells his partner about the former chairman's allegiance. He tells Scampers that he will find them despite he destroy the house where the scent was the strongest.
Allison wakes up to see Zepoza there and she in magic sealing chains. The demon makes her tell her about James and Anna's location since she is so close to the both of them. She also tells her that Myra is danger of becoming a member of Underworld if she doesn't say anything.
James and Anna tell the others to get back despite their objections. Both Silvia and Harold refuses to fight the two as the others swarm in.
James vs Tonya, Night, Lynda, Quick, Val, and Ex,
Anna vs Julius, Helen, Perry, Reaper, Holly, and Marx.
Zepoza keeps torturing Allison and she tells her that once she kills either James and Anna, the final two seals on Head will be release. She tells her if she tells her where the two are, she will free Myra but Allison doesn't as Zepoza goes back to torturing her.
Roosevelt and Ebeixhar are taking and the former chairman is worried about someone or those girls telling where he is but the demon calms him down as their base is undetectable. The two later see Bob and Scampers coming toward them at an alarming speed as Bob punched the teeth right out of the old man and he gets the attention of the entire guild by yelling.
Stella, Alex, Jaime, Dawn, Rose, and Ana are looking for Allison, Bob, Myra, Scampers, and the former chairman. They find the house to see the wreckage from the fight and Bob. They've a feeling that Underworld did something to them. Ana tries to find them as Stella is worried about Bob who is currently at Underworld H.Q.
Allison is left to the tentacles of Ausairon as she goes to check on the noise.
Bob and Scampers are surround by guards as the two attack them.
Bob and Scampers vs Underworld Soldiers.
Bob attacks Ebeixhar to make him shut up while Kurt talks with Melody about the incident that are happening right now. Danny and the others are nearby but they wanted to let the two have their little moment. Kurt tells her that Heroes always comes out on top. Ebeixhar is mad as he attacks Bob and Scampers.
Bob and Scampers vs Ebeixhar.
The fight is interrupted by Frost and Gray who tell the demon to take the chairman away from the fight as the four have a little chat. Bob figures out that they have the same aura as Kurt and Danny before he is frozen in the same stuff as Sunshine Village.
Scampers gets out of there by barrels as Gray and Frost noticed that Bob has a demon inside of him as they separate Bob and Chaos.

Characters:
Ausairon. Electricity and Merging Curse. Its body seems to be a mixture of squid, insect, and frog and it is very loyal to Zepoza.

No comments:

Post a Comment