Monday, October 19, 2015

Power Guild Episode 154 Underworld part 1 Prologue: Underworld Preamble


A/N: Welcome to the longest arc. I am sure of this because it took two posts to get the location, events, and battles so do the math. When I get to the big event, I will explain the reason. So this arc moved up my rankings because of the Anime. I know that the Grand Magic Games arc will be my favorite arc but maybe the new arc Alvarez Empire will change my opinion. Also Drake is coming back remember him? I don't blame you forget about him.

This part is going to be long because of the characters introduced. I promise that these parts will be shorter. I am talking about the Slayer of Dragons but he isn't a Dragon Slayer. The Sixteen Deadly Demons are wearing clothes like the Nine Demon Gates in terms of design. Frost however is wearing an ice blue kimono while Zimsa is wearing the same thing as say Sayla.  Hurricaner is known as Disaster until we learn his name in the next episode but we know who he is because I spoiled it earlier on.

To be a dragon slayer, you need to slay a dragon to become a Dragon Slayer. Lets talk about the beginning of the arc. Lahar dies in the first chapter so why is he still alive? I decide to keep him alive because I like the character when I was writing him. I also have a lot of death in this arc so I didn't mind keeping him alive because I have enough death. The new chapter of the Manga is really making this arc going up in the ranks because it had the best battle in the history of battles.

A battle between two beautiful girls in a bath. I am dead serious about this. Just read it guys and it also explains why Erza didn't just curbstomped Ajeel. I don't like him at all. I mean he was good at first but I got sick of him fast. Also Fire Dragon Shoryuken. I really don't need to say anything else now do I?. Also Layla aka Lucy's mom have a connection is interesting. What is it? We'll probably find out soon. The Star Dress is getting interesting more and more. Lets begin with Gray and Frost.

In a unknown area, Gray and Frost stood in front of a building. It looked like a castle and Frost said with a smile,"I bet you are happy to be back.". "Not really. I mean look at this place hon. I mean this place is a dump. We may be in a guild filled with demons but the least that they could do is clean. It would be nice. I mean we can't have a picnic here because of that." said Gray. "It is a nice building though." said Frost. "Amen that." said Gray.

At the magic council building which is Carran, the current magic council was talking about the Grand Magic Games. A wolf like man said,"So Heroes won the Grand Magic Games. Huh.". The woman to his right said,"Oh boy.". A very tall man said,"The very moment that the Strohx group comes back. It is a interesting situation that we are in.". "They really do liking standing out." said a man. "Just like the wizard saint in their guild." said the wolf man.

Outside of the conference room, Noah sighed. "Man. Do these old hags ever shut up about Heroes? It is getting old after the 100th time." said Noah. "I will agree with you on that. Heroes has done a lot for the magic community beside causing damage to the area." said Ira. The two heard footsteps as they saw Andrea Reeves and Lisa Harper walking toward them. They were fellow magic council knights.

Andrea said,"So are they still talking about Heroes and them winning the grand magic games?". "It was a big event Andrea." said Lisa. "Yeah but still. It gets old after a while." said Andrea. "Andrea. I want to keep listing to this." said Ira. "Which means shut up in Ira's words." said Noah. The four listen in as a member with a weird nose said,"There is also the matter on whether we should host the games in the first place.".

A member who couldn't see said,"When a country throws their support behind them, It becomes that much harder to step in and dictate the matter.". Edwin slammed his cane into the ground as he said,"I would love to talk about this further but we have an more important issue at hand. Their name is the final dark guild in the Bael Alliance Underworld.". He took a deep breath as he said,"Everyone here is aware that the guilds under Underworld are gone in seven days.".

He looked at his notes as he said,"We are to be thankful and trouble by this.". The tall guy said,"It may be the work of an official guild which means no retaliation.". "What about that one independent guild? Prehistoric Source." said the blind member. "You mean Primeval Genesis? They're a strong possibility." said a member with a beard. The woman said,"This is something that those Heroes are cooking up.".

A man who looks like a very thin Leji said(No seriously. He looks like him and the movie said that they were the same character so are they? I need an answer.),"Maybe. Those idiots have a desire to show it off.". "You know. I am really getting sick of you all blaming Heroes for every little thing in the magic world. It is getting quite annoying." said Jim. The guy who looks like Leji said,"You have been talking their side lately aren't you Jim?".

Jim said,"Why not? They have done good things along with bad things so we shouldn't treat them like a problem. To return us back to the topic at hand. This may be just an hypothesis but here me out on this. What if Underworld doing this?". "Why in the gods name would they be doing such a thing? It makes no sense." said the wold man. "Who knows? It is a hypothesis after all but I think they may be getting rid of the weakness in the League." said Jim.

The others members looked at each other and they started to laugh at that thought. Jim was shocked as the wolf man said,"Dark Guilds taking each other out?!". "That is just impossible." said the blind one. "Underworld should have all of the forces that they needed." said the one with a beard. "I guess you are getting senile in your old age Jim." said fake Leji. "Well, Jim's theory is a reasonable one." said Edwin. "Chairman?!" said the tall one.

Edwin said,"It is time for us to deal with Underworld after letting them go wild for so long now. It's time for the magic council to lay the law down. We will make sure that the Bael League will fall and we will remain a powerhouse.". The council members looked at each other as a lizard ran in. "We've trouble!" yelled the lizard. If you don't remember, the magic council use lizards as helpers in their group.

"What is it?! We are having a meeting in here." said fake Leji. " Now isn't the time for that! Intruders have ..." said the lizard. Before he could say anything, a huge explosion went off and it wrecked the building. The people below were worried as they evacuated. After the chaos had ended, Noah woke up. "What the hell was that?" said Noah. He saw Ira, Andrea, and Lisa trapped under some rubble. He ran over to them and he moved the rubble.

Noah said,"Please be alive you guys!". He heard that the were breathing but he knew that they were near death as he looked behind him. All of the council members were dead as Noah said,"God dam it!". He placed the three somewhere safe as he walked around looking for someone that was still alive and he found Jim. "Jim!" yelled Noah. "Noah." said Jim weakly. A hand slammed him into the floor as Noah was shocked to see the body that the hand belong to.

A man with red hair and red eyes had his left hand on the old man's skull. Noah noticed the wolf like features on him include the bushy tail. "Now now. Letting you live would be pretty bad for me. I hate to piss off Lady Zepoza. My job was to kill all nine of you so if I only kill eight. I failed my job in her eyes and I hate to make her mad. Time for you to explode old man." said the real wolf man. The hand glowed as Noah yelled,"Stop!".

Jim said,"Noah. Just stop.". "I can't! You're one of my friends Jim and I'll never leave any one of my friends behind!" yelled Noah. "You need to make sure that the others are safe. My life is nothing compared to you all." said Jim. "I hate to be a buzzkill but running from my explosion is pretty much impossible to say the least." said the man. "Go! Get them out here Noah!" yelled Jim. Noah ran to the three as the wolf started to laugh.

He said,"Humans are so funny sometimes. I mean this is pretty sad but I don't give a dam about your problems which makes this more fun for me. My name is Wolf by the way and I'm one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons of Underworld. You should remember that in hell. This is the name who killed all of the members of the senate.". "Live! Live to carry out your sense of justice Noah!" yelled Jim. Noah was gone but he was crying as Wolf blew him up. "Jim!" yelled Noah.

Meanwhile at the Heroes Guild Hall, it was a normal day there. Myra, Clint, and Wanda were serving the guild. "Hey Myra. We need some alcohol over here!" said Eric. "Gotcha." said Myra. "You know that it is only noon right?" said Jaime. 'Kid. It is all five o clock somewhere." said Tanya who was drinking a barrel. "I am still lost how you aren't dead yet." said June. "That is one of the secrets of our guild sweetheart." said Wayne.

Ella was looking at a bug as said,"Look a bug!". "Don't touch it sweetheart." said Tricia. "Yeah. You need to catch it." said Cecil. He placed a cage around the bug as Tricia said,"You really need to tell her no sometimes.". "You don't tell Bob that." said Cecil who pouted. "He is her godfather not her father." said Tricia. "Uncle Bob is the best right?" said Ella. "Yes he is. He just have an little anger problem." said Cecil. "I would replace little with large." said Tricia.

Norman was glaring at Issac and he said,"Why are you making googly eyes at my sister?". "Which one?" said Issac. "Sakura." said Norman. The girl in question was talking with Cyrus as Virgil said while yawning,"You know that she is with Cyrus right?". "I know but a man can dream right?" said Virgil. "You may want to stop why you're ahead." said Clint who stood there with some drinks. "He is right." said Norman who was about to punch him. "Gotcha." said Issac.

Ax said,"Nancy went into a dark guild with some guy named Dion?". "Yeah. From the research that I have done, Dion was a member of a guild but he quit for some reason. I have a feeling that is was for Nancy." said Bob. "Anyway. We should be more concerned about her well being." said Allison. "She seems like a brash and reckless young lady to me." said Marie. "What ever did happen to the former master of Monsters?" said Ax.

Bob said,"The bastard went missing. I mean he needs to be thrown in prison for what he did to the people that he was supposed to call his children.". "You're a very petty man Bob." said Ax. "I heard that Chad was acting as their master now." said Tessa. 'Yeah. I heard that he is pretty handsome and kind." said Wanda. The two old guild masters sighed as Marie said,"We really should report this to the council.".

Allison said,"And I will contact Chad through a letter.". "Are you sure about that?" said Bob. "And what do you mean by that Bob?" said Allison. "Oh nothing. I wish you good luck." said Bob. She was gone to write the letter as Marie said,"So what did you mean by that?". "You'll find out soon. I need to talk with you two in private. It is pretty serious." said Bob. "Okay. Lets talk grandson." said Ax who hopped over the bar table.

Casey found Brendan who was talking with Python, Grim, Nick, Julie, and Jenny. "Look Brendan, I baked you some bread." said Casey. It had him on it as Brendan said,"Seriously!?". "Wow. That stuff looks sweet man." said Python. "I call it Brendan-Bread." said Casey. "Or BB." said Grim. "I like that name more." said Casey. "It looks real good Case but eating my own face is really weird. I mean it is so weird." said Brendan.

Casey smiled as she said,"I couldn't agree with you more. So I decide to have them all for myself. I made you some Casey-Bread.". She held a plate with bread with her face as Nick said,"Wow. She got you good.". "Hook line and sinker." said Julie. "They definitely win the most romantic couple award if we did stuff like that." said Grim. "You're right about that. These two are so cute together." said Jenny.

Norman grabbed one as he said,"Don't mind if I do.". Casey reacted as Norman said,"This stuff is so manly!". He was hit by Sakura as she said,"Big brother. You really need to learn how to read context clues here.". "Do you think Norman will ever learn that?" said Cyrus. "Nope." said Sakura. "In a way Brendan, I got eaten by another man." said Casey. "You did go to all of this trouble so I guess it won't hurt for me to try one." said Brendan.

He bit into one as Casey said,"Brendan. You just ate a BB.". The boy reacted as Python said,"That will never get old. You should do that with Nick Julie.". 'Please don't." said Nick. The girl was quiet as Grim said,"She may do it Nicholas.". "Please don't! I'm begging you!" said Nick. "I wasn't but I got you didn't I?" said Julie. Nick was quiet as Jenny said,"Not as cute as Brendan and Casey but they are pretty close.". "Yeah." said Cyrus.

Jade along with Johnny, Spike, Z, Scampers, Kurt, Dawn, Stella, Ana, Melody, and Rose were close by as Jade said,"Look at this you guys.". She had a book in front of her as Jade said,"Final. It doesn't go into much detail but it is on completely different scale than say Estrasum.". "Wow. That demon looked pretty tough from what I can remember." said Spike. "I bet Final is super big and a great example of a demon." said Scampers.

Stella said,"So do you think Final could be Hex's strongest demon?". "Maybe and it is just frightening to hear it." said Rose. "So what are the demons from Hex's book anyway?" said Dawn. "You've been in our world for how long?" said Johnny. "Ignore him Dawn. They are demons that Hex created to most likely compete with Rose and Chaos. The magic needed to summon them are in those books of his." said Dawn.

Melody said,"So if we have those book, we can summon them right?". "I suppose but it is mostly one demon per book." said Ana. "And the one that could have Final in it is the hands of Underworld and Sivarth who is one of Bob's dragons tried to destroy him but failed." said Kurt. He connected the dots as he said,"I think I got an idea.". 'This sounds like a bad idea." said Z, Dawn, and Melody in unison because they knew Kurt's ideas.

Kurt said,"We should need to go to Underworld and destroy them.". "That makes total sense to me Kurt." said Johnny. "You two are so clueless." said Rose. "We know noting about Underworld and busting them up would be bringing us into your fight and we have no idea about who they are and how many members they have." said Stella. Suddenly. the door slammed open. Victor fell on the floor as Fred yelled,"This is bad!!". The group was shocked by the news of the council exploding.

Back at Carran, the magic council who didn't die in the exploding were taking the deceased away and the people who were dead's family were heartbroken. In the prison cells, Noah was walking with his fellow knights who recovered. "Noah." said Andrea. She wasn't used to seeing a serious Noah. "Will he be okay Ira?" said Lisa. "He'll be just fine. He just need to talk with someone that he knows pretty well and I find his plan brilliant." said Ira.

The girls noticed that Noah stopped in front of Tonya's cell. The woman looked at the four as she said with a smirk,"Took you four long enough.". "You gained super hearing from your fight with Bob and Kurt over the Universe Armor. You know what happened right?" said Noah. "Correct. I can't use my magic in here but the explosions were loud. I'm pretty sure the really crazy one heard it too and they are going nuts." said Tonya.

Noah said,"Tell me what you know about Underworld right now. I am not in the mood for your sass today ". "Are you kidding me? Why would I tell you pigs anything? I demand that you release these people before I talk." said Tonya. "We don't have that power." said Noah. "Then you should talk to your boss." said Tonya. The girls looked at each other as Tonya said,"What? Cat got your tongue or something?".

Ira said,"Noah. You tell her.". "Tell me what? Spit it out!" said Tonya. "They are dead. Your friend from Underworld kill them." said Noah. She was shocked for a second and she recollected herself as she said,"Wow. I thought Bob hated them but this one takes the cake.". Noah was gone as he stood behind Tonya with a knife. "Noah! What are you doing?!" yelled the girls. "Let him do this. He is the perfect one fro the job." said Ira.

Noah said,"My family is all dead and my patience for your shit Tonya is wearing quite thin today. So tell me what we need to know or I will kill you. No one will even miss you. I guarantee it.". "I ain't going to budge a muscle. You do a good fear tactic though. I'll talk if you let me and my friends go because they are my family." said Tonya. Noah glared as she said,"Chill out Noah. I will tell you all some things about the Underworld.".

At the Underworld HQ, Gray and Frost were in the building just standing there. "It has been a while you two." said a voice. Zepoza stood there with some lower members aka grunts. "Well. If it isn't my favorite leader Zepoza." said Gray. "You're looking nice Zepoza." said Frost. "To think that you two will show up in your human forms is quite interesting to say the least." aid Zepoza. "It is pretty manly don't you think Frost." said Gray. " I like this one better Gray." said Frost.

Gray said,"I love you so much. So where are Wolf and Hurricaner?". A shorter demon walked over to the three. He was wearing a weird suit of armor which covered his head, shoulders, and arms. He was wearing a diamond necklace and his cane had the symbol of Underworld aka a demonic circle. "They are busy with jobs. It sucks but things are what they are." said the demon. "So I guess that it is time to begin." said Zepoza.

She stood there with the short demon, Gray, Frost, Draodono, and nine other demons who you will meet later as she said,"It is time for us to begin. Our onslaught will begin soon. Humans will see the hell that the Sixteen Deadly Demons of Underworld.". Back in the jail cell, Tonya said,"No one in the guild are humans. They're demons from Hex's books.". The four knights were shocked as Tonya said with a smile,"Their master is Final, the strongest one. Now are you going to let me go?".

Noah said,"Ira. This is your call here.". "I let you do all of this with the knowledge that you will make the right choice on the matter at hand. So how do you want out?" said Ira. He let her follow her as the teleportation wizard walked out of the cell. "Are you sure about this Noah?" said Andrea. "I still can't believe that Ira agree to this." said Lisa. "This is the best action. We can stop Underworld and we will stop them." said Noah.

Back at Underworld's home. The short demon said,"That is so you Wolf. You're always so flashy with your kills. I really wonder how much the lives of those nine were worth...". This demon here is known as Ebeixhar, the Armored. A demon who looks like a shark said,"Ebeixhar. Can that laughter of yours this instant. Our honor and pride will be questioned with that laughter of yours being well annoying.". This is Hiusam, the Dark Water, the top of the red is crimson, and his eyes are black.

A demon with eight arms, pale blue skin, octopus like appearance, and red eyes said,"Screw that! As if Demons needs something like dignity or even shit like that! Let me go Zepoza! Lets go murder all of them!". This lovely demon is Rech, the Blade and he is a very loud and foul mouthed person. A woman with dark red hair and orange eyes said,"Shut up. You are very annoying.". This is Miza, the Brutal Demon. She seems to be an martial artist due to her black and red gi that she wears.

A boy with white hair and red eyes said,"She is so right. I mean we are going to kill them so just wait for right now. So does anyone wants some brains?". This is Zarx, the Eternal. His black t-shirt and blue jeans were ripped as his skin was white. He is a zombie because he is eating brains and I hope that it isn't kids brains. "Rech. Stories have to have an order. We are at the prologue." said a woman with dark purple hair and magenta eyes. This demon is Zimsa, Goddess of the Sliver Satellite.

"They're right Rech. So be patient. You have a job soon." said Zepoza. Rech said,"You should shut the hell up! My body is throbbing right now. It is not fair that Wolf and Hurricaner get to have all of the fun! So let me go or I will rip your arms off.". A skeleton priest stood there as he said,"Silence. Whisper. And then the blessings of the Underworld.". This is Sezoch, the Pitch-Bishop. "Right. So what should we do?" said a Chreax.

He was wearing a cowboy outfit as the person next to him said,"Patience Terry. We will get our answer from Zepoza soon.". This is Terra. The two look normal but they're demons just like Gray and Frost. Terry has brown fur and gray eyes while Terra has brown hair and green eyes. Another Chreax who has white fur and light blue eyes,"Right.". This is Karla. "Hell is here. This is for our master Hex so lets show the power of the demons of the underworld." said Zepoza.

At the Sunset by the Sea restaurant, Clyde sat there holding the newspaper. "This is one terrible mess that those Underworld fellas cooked up." said Clyde. The members of the Inferno Legion along with John were there helping out along with X who was out. "The council was bombed?" said Leonard who was cooking. "Yeah. I heard that all of the nine council members died." said Viola. "You two. It gets worst." said Clyde.

John stood there in the uniform as he said,"What do you mean?". "There were 200 dead and wounded in one. It is a huge shot to the magic world." said Clyde. "So I guess you quitting the magic council was a good thing." said Krystal. "You need to learn some tact." said Clyde. "She is right. Luck was on your side." said Leonard. "You guys. No matter how few customers there are... Please do your jobs seriously." said Eve.

Krystal and John said,"That really doesn't suit you.". "Uh huh." said Leonard and Viola. "I don't want to hear that!" yelled Eve. "Eve. Please be quiet." said a voice. She saw a man standing there. He has black hair and green eyes. "Leona needs peace and quiet." said the man. "Sorry about that Rudy. You know how hyper Heroes are." said Clyde. Rudy said,"It's fine. So why are you guys here in the first place?".

Eve said,"Certain males in our group were complaining about the last couple of jobs that we've been getting since winning the Grand Magic Games.". A woman who looked to be pregnant worked over as she said,"It is good for the baby to meet other wizards and I think that the energy of this Guild is good..". She had brown hair and blue eyes as John said,"So Leona? Is it a boy or a girl?". "Well. We got twins." said Leona.

Krystal said,"That is amazing. So have you decide on names yet?". "Well. I'm naming the boy and Leona is naming the girl. You got any suggestion?" said Rudy. "Rick." said Leonard. "Isn't that X's real name?" said Clyde. "Yes and my boyfriend here has a man crush on him." said Viola. "Wow. It is weird how she just accept it. So what about girls name?" said Leona. "Lucy?" said John. "I like that name." said the couple.

Viola said,"This job that you got us Eve is pretty easy to say the least.". "You do know that working at a restaurant isn't easy?" said Rudy and Clyde. "Especially when you are pregnant." said Leona. "I love to cook for my friends so this is no problem for me. I have cooked for Bob's stomach which is known as the void." said Leonard. "We are pretty good at arranging." said John. "Yeah." said Krystal who agree with the Chreax.

Eve lay on a table and she said,"And if we need it you guys, we can use my amazing sex appeal to get more customers.". "Nah. We don't need it." said the group. She grumbled as Clyde said,"So where is X?". "Twenty coins says that he got lost." said John and Krystal. "He can't run an errand. He may be an expert on fighting along with fire magic but shopping. He is pretty hopeless." said Leonard. "It is a good thing that Myra is good at shopping." said Viola.

The door opened as Leona said,"Speak of the devil. He is here.". An man with a hood stood there as Leonard said,"Who the...?". "Twister." said the man. A cyclone appear as it destroy the restaurant with ease. The building was in ruin as Rudy said,"Are you three okay?". "Yeah. We need to get rid of this customer." said Leona. "And we got this Leona. Fire Balls!" said John. The balls went toward the man as Viola said,"Letter Magic and Art Magic! Lighting and Anvil!".

An anvil appear along with lighting as the man said,"Flood.". A huge amount of water appeared as it swallowed up Viola and John. The man went toward Clyde with his body turning into a cyclone in a second flat as Rudy yelled,"Leona! Protect Clyde! We got this!". He and Krystal stood in front of the man and Leona as the man placed his hands on the two. "Crash." said the man. The two went back as they were hit with the pressure of an earthquake.

The man was about to attack Clyde and Leona but he was blocked by a magic circle. He saw Leonard standing there and he said,"You won't be breaking out my enchantments.". "Sizzle." said the man. A small flame came out of his mouth as it surround Leonard. The fire burned Leonard as he said,"God dam.". He went on the ground and he was in pain. The man looked at Leona who tried to protect the old man as he said,"Move.". She was gone as Rudy yelled,"Leona!".

She reappeared as she crushed John. "Sorry." said Leona. "I'm good." said John. Leonard recovered as he and Rudy rushed toward the man who going toward Clyde. "Letter Magic! Dragon! Rock Storm and Water Blast!" yelled Leonard. The attacks went toward the man as Rudy said,"Shadow Blast and Shadow Stream!". The man said,"You two are annoying which is rare to say the least. Lets see how you two deal with Purgatory.".

A huge amount of fire came out of the ground and they burned Leonard and Rudy. The two went on the ground as Clyde said,"Stop this!". He went on the man as he said,"Blazes.". The fire which appear from his back as it burned Clyde as Leonard said,"Clyde! We need to stop him.". "Right! Hero Spiral of Bullets!" yelled Eve. "Ultimate Storm!" said Krystal. The two girls attacked the man as he said,"I thought that humans were annoying so freeze. Blizzard.".

The girls along with the others were frozen in it as Leonard said,"Are you guys okay?". "Who the hell is this guy?" said John who was trying to melt the ice. "He is right. Tell us who you are." said Clyde who was grabbing his arm. "I've no name. I'm one of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. Humans call me a Disaster." said Disaster. "What is this magic? I can't move." said Krystal. "The gates of hell are now open," said Disaster.

He grabbed Clyde and his arms were a tornado. "Clyde!" yelled Krystal, Eve, Viola, and Leona. "We can't do anything." said Rudy and John. "Judgement is here." said Disaster. "Wait. It can't be. These guys are after both the old and new council members. Just what are they after with them dying?" said Leonard. "I shall ..." said Disaster. "Stop it!" yelled the group. "To hell." said Disaster. He screamed as they heard,"Hands off him.".

The wind was gone by a giant fire ball which exploded upon contact with the wind. The group looked as they saw X holding groceries "This is for hurting my family. Atomic Fire Strike!" said X. A giant fire ball came from the sky which hit Disaster. He growled as X said,"I may have gotten lost here due to this place being so big.". He dropped the bag as he said,"Fighting you will clear the path for me so lets get ready to brawl.".

Next time,
X vs Hurricaner/Disaster. Some other stuff happens as well.

Events/Battles:
Gray and Frost arrive at the Underworld H.Q.
At the magic council building at Carran, the members of the council were taking about the result of the Grand Magic Games. Ira, Noah, Andrea, and Lisa are taking about it as well outside of the conference room.
Edwin talks about the main topic of conversation Underworld. Jim suggest that Underworld is taking out dark guilds which makes the rest of them laugh at them.
A messenger runs in and he interrupts the meeting only for the building to blow up.
After the explosion, Noah finds Ira, Andrea, and Lisa trapped under rubble and they are breathing but they are almost dead. Noah looks around the wreckage to find anyone that is still alive.
He sees Jim having his head slammed into the ground by Wolf of the Sixteen Deadly Demons. He tells the young man to get the injured out of here before he explodes thanks to Wolf.
At the Heroes Guild Hall, the guild is having a normal day with Myra, Clint, and Wanda serving the wizards.
Bob and Allison talks with Ax and Marie about Dion and Nancy being members of a dark guild along with the mention of the father and Ax gets reminded about his age from some of the women nearby the four.
Casey tries to get Brendan to eat bread with him on it but it doesn't work since he is freaking out by it. Some of the major members talk about it as Norman eats one causing Sakura to reprimand him for doing that. Brendan eventually tries one only to eat one with his face on it.
Kurt, Scampers, Spike, Z, Dawn, Stella, Ana, Melody, Rose, Jade, and Johnny are trying to figure out more about Final and Underworld.
Fred and Victor come into the guild hall with big news shocking the entire guild.
Back at Carran, Noah is walking in the prison cells with a recovered Ira, Andrea, and Lisa. The girls are questioning what he is doing here as he says that Ira already knows what he is doing.
He stops in front of Tonya's cell as she chats with the four for a bit. Noah demands for her to spit out all that she knows about Underworld. She refuses as she learns that the higher ups are all dead.
Noah holds a knife up to her neck as he tells her that he will kill her and the other captains excluding Ira are shocked by this.
Gray and Frost are looking out only to turn around to see Zepoza behind them with some lower ranking members. Gray asks about the whereabouts of Wolf and Hurricaner as a shorter demon with a cane tells them that they are out on jobs.
The sixteen deadly demons excluding Hurricaner and Wolf are getting ready for their plans as Tonya tells them that Underworld is a guild filled with Hex's book demons and Final being their guildmaster. The demons are talking about their plans and we learn about them.
At the Sunset at the Sea restaurant, Clyde is taking with the members of the Inferno Legion plus John and his two employees about what happened at the Magic Council HQ. They also talk about the jobs that they have been getting since winning the grand magic games.
A strange hooded man walks into the restaurant and he blows up the place with just the sound of his voice.
John, Krystal. Viola, Eve, Leonard, Clyde, Rudy, and Leona vs Hurricaner.
The man goes after Clyde as Leonard and Rudy try to protect him from the man only to get blasted away.
He attacks the old man as Krystal and Eve tried to stop his onslaught. The girls get attacked by him as Clyde asked who is here.
He tells the old man that he has no name but humans call him a disaster. Leonard wonders what this magic is. He tells them that the gates of hell have been opened and he tries to kill Clyde. Leonard figures out that they are after both current and former council members as well.
The strange man tries to kill Clyde but he is stopped by X who is ready to fight.

Characters:
Andrea Reeves. Giant Wizard. 31 years old. She is a captain of the knights. She is usually seen and called the female Noah in the Magic Council. She doesn't like to paperwork and she usually make Lisa do it for her. She can grow to the size of giant so don't make her mad in the slightest. She has blond hair and green eyes.
Lisa Harper. Letter and Sand Wizard. 31 years old. She is a captain of the knights. She is usually seen and called the female Ira in the Magic Council. She doesn't mind doing paperwork mainly her partners Andrea. She is in love with Ira but she can't admit her feelings toward him and Andrea tease her about it. She is a user of the same magic as Ira and she uses the same magic of sand. She has brown hair and blue eyes.

Wolf, Explosion Maniac. Rocket Curse. ? years old. He is extremely sadistic and cruel, He doesn't mind killing people and he takes pride in it. He doesn't mind causing unneeded casualties. He takes great pleasure in torturing his opponents. He has great confidence in his curse and he tells that the people that he kills how it works. He is prone to hold grudges and he is quite intolerant towards goofiness, he is stubborn, and he is loyalty to Zepoza. He has red hair and red eyes.
Ebeixhar, the Armored. Assimilate Curse. ? years old. He is Zepoza's right hand man. He is calculative, cold, and resourceful. He longs for a words that is shaped according to Hex's wishes. He is very cruel and devoid of compassion towards humans. He always wondering how much objects they cost. He knows how to manipulate humans. He is usually excited, cheerful and impatient and he is very respected to his fellow deadly demons.  He has red and blue stripes going across his body and yellow eyes.

Hiusam, the Dark Water. Death Water Curse. ? years old. He is the most serious member of the group and he has a strict code of duty to carry out his missions because he has tasked them. He is also concerned about the team's dignity and he clashes with Ebeixhar when he laughs or Rech in general and he likes his guild. He is prone to finish his enemies quickly. He is reasonable and patient and he doesn't anger easy. He is very confident in his skills and he is capable of acknowledging his opponents' power and giving them indirect praise. He has like a shark like appearance with the top of his head being crimson and black eyes.
Rech, the Blade. Sword Curse. ? years old. He is very loud and VERY vulgar. He shows little respect for anybody else including members of his guild. He is interested in massacring humans, showing great disdain for them and great cruelty. He relishes battle and shorted tempered quickly. He has pale blue skin, he is also like an octopus in terms of his body, and red eyes.

Miza, the Brutal Demon. Fighting Curse. ? years old. She looks to be very young but she like all members of Underworld come from the Book of Hex. She is a serious fighter and she will fight anyone with power regardless of species. She also respected anyone who can defeat her. She has dark red hair and orange eyes.
Zarx, the Eternal. Darkness Curse?. 19 years old. He was once a normal human until he was killed by some of the walkers that the Last Dynasty let used. He was founded by Underworld a few days and he was brought back as a demon zombie. He is usually eating brains and he is really good at taking a punch. He has pure white hair and red eyes.

Zimsa, Goddess of the Sliver Satellite. Domination Curse. ? years old. She is a very calm and collected person who talks with story chapter motifs in her speech. She also displayed a cold and ruthless side to her. She is incredibly loyal if not in love with Zepoza and strong women. She has a sense of pride and arrogance. She has dark purple hair and magenta eyes.
Sezoch, the Pitch-Dark Bishop. Necromancer Curse. ? years old. He is a very silent and mysterious demon, rarely saying a word, although he usually mutters. He has a calm and sadistic demeanor, even when he is about to face his enemies. He has a more twisted side to himself. He despises humans and he treats them as tools for him to use. He sees feeling as humanity's own weakness as he claims that feelings just gets in their way. He is also very wicked and doesn't show a trace of remorse on his actions. He is very confident in his plans, and has no problems toying with people feeling. He can use Decessus. He use his staff Dreamweaver to hurt people. He has no hair and eyes.

Terra or May, Mother Earth. Earth Wizard and Slayer. 17 years old. She is a very calm and fun loving girl who seems to know everything about the earth but not in the hippy kind of way. She seems to have some connection to Brendan but what it could be. She has brown hair and green eyes.
Terry. Chreax and Earth Wizard. 18 years old. He is a Chreax who seems close to Terra like on the bonds of family. He has brown fur using wearing a cowboy outfit and gray eyes.

Karla. Chreax and Ice Wizard. 46 years old. She seems to be a Chreax who came here before the others of her kind. She seems to be very kind hearted to the demons in her guild. She also seems to know Chreax around her age. She has white fur and light blue eyes.
Rudy Houston. Shadow Wizard. 26 years old. He is a waiter who works at Sunset on the Sea and he is married to Leona. He is very thankful for Clyde for letting him and his wife work at his restaurant because they are trying to get money for their home and his baby.  He has black hair and green eyes.

Leona Houston. Light Wizard. 25 years old. She is a waitress who works at Sunset on the Sea and she is married to Rudy. She is very thankful for Clyde for letting her and her husband at his restaurant because they are trying to get money for their home and her baby. She has brown hair and blue eyes.
Hurricaner, the Immortal/Disaster. Disaster Curse. ? years old. He is very calm and collected. He keeps coming back from the dead so he lost his name which means the others have to tell him his name constantly. He use Decessus. He has blond hair and blue eyes.

New Locations:
Block. Underworld's base of operations. It can later be turned into a monster known only as Hell Prison.
Carran. The headquarters of the magic council in X791.
Heroes Guild Hall. The home of Heroes, Meca's number one guild.
Restaurant by the Sea. Clyde's restaurant chain after retiring from the magic council.

No comments:

Post a Comment