Friday, October 2, 2015

Soul Episode 35 Pop Stars


A/N:Welcome to maybe the last episode of filler before the next arc. The last big arc was called the Enchanted Isles and the name is still in progress. I don't know if I mention the author of Skills before this episode but this is her true arrival. Skills is basically every shonen on the planet. She also does other story but Skills is her biggest work.  Lets begin with Natsu and gang heading to Tokyo to go see Emma and some others faces. New and old.

Terry had a giant grin on his face as Akane, Natsu, and Rain sat nearby him. They were heading into the mainland. "I can't believe this summer. I got a girlfriend and I am meeting the Celia Clark!" said Terry. "She is the author of Skills right?" said Rain. "Yeah. She is also my good friend Rain. Are you excited to meet her as well Akane? Terry is." said Natsu. "Yes but no one can beat Terry Natsu." said Akane.

The boy was holding a bag filled with stuff to sign as he said,"She won't mind right?". "I think she'll be happy to see a super fan like yourself." said Natsu. "Sweet!" said Terry. "I've never seen him this happy except when he is with Dana. This is a nice change." said Rain. "Yeah. I wish Kurt could have joined us." said Akane. "Do you seriously mean that?" said Natsu and Rain. "Yeah. He is my friend. I also could have brought Kylie." said Akane.

Natsu said,"Doesn't she like Issac?". "Yes. Let me guess. You figure it out by just looking at the data didn't you?" said Akane. "No. Lisa told me during a shift once. We were bored." said Natsu. "Natsu. I need you to be honest with me. So how is the whole vampire thing going?" said Rain. Natsu showed the girls his fangs as he said,"Pretty nice. It is nice flying around as a bat by the way.". "What are you guys talking about?" said Terry.

Rain said,"Oh nothing. So why did Ms. Clark ask to see you on such short notice?". "I think it is to be a voice for her new series." said Natsu. "You mean you are going to be on Lucky!? I heard that the voice actors on that show are going to be the best in the business. So do you know who you are going to be Natsu?" said Terry. "No clue." said Natsu. "She didn't send or tell you any info at all? That sounds pretty strange to me." said Akane.

Natsu said,"This is normal Celia. I just accepted it after a while. Don't worry so much okay? So what is the story about Terry? I haven't had the time to read it since the cafe has been swarmed with people lately.". Terry explained the story to the group. Later, the train stopped at the station. As they got off, Rain and Akane were crying as Terry said,"Yeah. It is a real tear jerker isn't it? The main character is quite the catch.".

Natsu said,"Yeah but I really like the main heroines. They sound like completely different characters and their love for the main characters is real. I hope the actress get the feel of the characters right or else.". "So do you think you will do a good job Natsu? I mean this is one of her best stories right? It sounds important to me." said Akane. She was using Natsu's jacket sleeve as a tissue as Terry said with a smile,"Yeah. She did have some help from the RM but the characters are hers.".

"Who is RM?" said Rain. Terry said,"Romance Master. He has written over an hundred stories and all of them are really good and different from each other.". "Oh thanks Terry. I am really touched by your kindness." said Natsu. "You are the Romance Master?!" said the three. "Yeah. I am a writer after all you guys. I'm a master of romance despite being single. I have a lot of ideas floating through this head." said Natsu. The three were shocked at Natsu as they were walking toward the meet up point.

It was a giant building as Rain said,"Did you get the right place Natsu?". Natsu showed her the email as Akane said,"Is it?". "Yeah. This is the place. I think we just go in." said Rain. The four walked in as Natsu said,"I'll go see if she is here yet. You guys just wait right here in the lobby.". He walked to the main desk as Terry said,"Man. These past couple of days have been just awesome. I mean I got a girlfriend and I get to meet the Celia Clark.".

Akane said,"Isn't Natsu's birthday coming up?". "It is?!" said Terry. "Yeah. In one week. I heard from Ryo and Issac that they and the others have been planning a birthday party which screams Natsu Ryu Raiden." said Rain. "That sounds awesome." said Terry. "We should go get him a good gift after this or soon." said Akane. "Sounds like a good idea to me." said Rain. Natsu walked over to the three as he said,"She is waiting for me on the third floor.".

The group went up the elevator as it stopped. Terry ran out as Natsu said,"It is nice to see this Terry ladies.". "Yeah." said the girls. "So where is she Natsu?" said Terry. "In Room 1,000. This place is big." said Natsu. The four looked for the room as Natsu found it. He opened the door as the three saw Celia sitting there with the script. She had green hair which she had in a ponytail along with blue eyes with glasses.

Natsu knocked on the door as Celia said,"Welcome Natsu and co.". Terry ran up to her and he said to her,"My name is Terry Rios. I am Natsu's best friend.". "You have an interesting friend Natsu." said Celia. "Yeah. He was really excited to meet you today. This is Rain Scott and Akane Blaze. They're some of my closet allies." said Natsu. "I see. So did you three come here to see me or did you came here to see the actors of Lucky in action?" said Celia.

Akane said,"Both Ms. Clark.". "You can call me Celia. Everyone calls me Celia so you guys should do it as well. So Natsu, do you want to see your character?" said Celia. "Sure." said Natsu. Celia gave Natsu the script as he start to read it. "So what character is Natsu going to be?" said Rain. "Do you all know the main character's name?" said Celia. "Natsu is going to the Lee Cortes?!" yelled Terry. Celia said,"He did come up with the character so I thought it would be alright.".

Natsu said,"Nice pick. So who is going to be my childhood friend?". "Oh. You want to meet her? We are heading there soon." said Celia. "Lets go already." said Terry. The five went toward the recording studio which was on Floor 5 Room 5,000. Rain opened the door to see four teens in there. One was a girl with short blond hair and light brown eyes, a girl with long red hair and blue eyes, a boy with short black hair and brown eyes, and a boy with brown hair and green eyes.

Natsu said,"Kaede? Is that you?". The blond looked at him and she hugged him. Rain got jealous as Terry  said,"You know Kaede Sakurai?". "Yeah. She is a good friend of mine. We used to play with each other when I wasn't on the road with my grandpa or at work. It is good to see you guys again too so did Akira finally confess Tetsu?" said Natsu. "Yes. It did take forever though." said Tetsu. "Yeah but I did it." said Akira. "It was pretty romantic." said Satomi.

The two kissed as Celia said,"So where is Jasmine you guys?". "No clue." said the boys. "She must be late again." said Satomi. "You don't mean the Jasmine Burke?" said Akane. "Yeah. She goes to your guys school if I remember right." said Celia. Rain looked at Natsu because the two along with the rest of the Unknown Club knew that she was a Sorcerer after seeing her using her powers during a retake and it was during the school trip.

Jasmine walked in as she saw Natsu with Kaede. "Natsu?! What are you doing here?!" said Jasmine who was shocked. "I am here to help out my good friends. So should we get started?" said Natsu. "I think that would be a good idea. Terry, Rain, and Akane. You guys should wait out here. This should only take an hour if everything goes to plan." said Celia. "Good luck you guys." said Terry. "Thanks little dude." said Akira and Tetsu. Satomi nod as Kaede walked with Natsu holding hands.

Rain was sitting with Akane as Terry was watching them work. "So do you think Natsu is under her charms?" whispered Akane. "I don't think so. Do you think Kaede likes Natsu?" said Rain. "I don't think that matters right now." whispered Akane. "It does to me. I mean he likes me right?" whispered Rain. "I don't know. Natsu isn't a flirt but he doesn't seem like he is in love with Kaede. It might be one side with Kaede." whispered Akane.

Terry said,"So what are you two talking about?". He stood there as Rain said,"So do you know what Akira, Tetsu, Satomi, and Kaede do?". "Yeah Rain. Akira does science fiction, Tetsu is usually doing sports or comedy, Satomi does fantasy, and Kaede does romance. Fun fact, she has actually done a lot of Natsu's work before this one." said Terry. "So do you think Kaede likes Natsu? I mean you're a big fan of her right?" said Akane.

Terry sighed as he said,"Yes. She likes him just like you do Rain. You've some tough competition for the heart of Star Valley's Prince.". "Prince? I thought Blair was the only royalty in our school. What are you talking about?" said Akane. "Most of the girls according to Dana call Natsu the prince of the school. He is strong, smart, and perfect in every way. It is so cool that he is my best friend ladies. He helped me get a girlfriend. You help too but Natsu gave me that last push." said Terry.

The recording light went off as Akane looked at her phone. "It has been only thirty minutes. Didn't Celia say that it would take an hour?" said Akane. "They're pros for a reason Akane." said Natsu. He stood there as Terry said,"You were awesome as Lee Natsu. You really got into the character didn't you?". "I sure did. I am what you call a method actor Terry. So what are you guys for some ice cream with Kaede?" said Natsu.

Rain said,"And when did you two decide this?". "Um. She want to catch up." said Natsu. "Yeah but you could have told us." said Akane. "It was really sudden." said Natsu. The two girls said,"Fine.". "I think these two are jealous of your relationship with Natsu Kaede." said Satomi. Terru saw the four voice actors standing there. "So are we going Natsu?" said Kaede. She linked her arms around his right one as Tetsu said,"This is going to be fun.".

Terry was sitting with Tetsu who was enjoying his ice cream with a serious expression on his face which is not normal. "So do you think we should stop them? I think Natsu is going to die from all of that ice cream." said Terry. Tetsu looked over to see Akane, Kaede, and Rain giving him ice cream as he said,"We should do something but we can't stop them.". "Huh? What do you mean by that?" said Terry.

Satomi and Akira sat nearby as Akira said,"Kaede loves Natsu along with the other two girls.". "Yeah but I don't think Akane loves Natsu." said Terry. "She may just not know it yet." said Satmoi. "Ah. I think you may be right. So how did you guys meet Natsu?" said Terry. "Through Kaede. She fell for him hard. I don't know the exact reason myself but it is pretty romantic." said Akira. "Yeah. So how did Rain and Akane meet Natsu?" said Tetsu.

Terry said,"They met Natsu through class. He is pretty amazing but I have a girlfriend thanks to him giving me some well need confidence. He is my best friend.". Satomi said,"Very interesting. So lets make them stop before Natsu pukes.". The girl stopped as Natsu said,"Thanks Satomi. I owe you one by the way. I'm think I am sick of ice cream.". "Sorry." said the three. "It's fine. I'll will be right back you guys." said Natsu.

He rushed toward the bathroom as Akira said,"Hey Tetsu. If I do something like that. Stop me please. I don't want to do that to Satomi.". "Okay." said Tetsu. Rain said,"So is he?". The shop heard puking as Akane said,"Yep. I think we went a little overboard.". "A little?!" said Terry. "Yeah." said Kaede who smiled. Terry hid behind Tetsu and Akaira as he said,"Is she always this scary?". "Yes. She has an anger problem." said Satomi. Kaede pouted.

Later. Natsu was holding his stomach. "I'm never eating that much ice cream again and I think I got sick of the treat." thought Natsu. He had taken Akane, Kaede, and Rain home and he was tired to say the least. He reached his house as he walked toward the door. He tripped over a box as he said,"What the hell?". He saw that it look like a birthday present. He had a week before his birthday as he held the box.

He noticed that it had a card as he read it. He opened the door as he read the letter. He placed the box down as he went to make some tea for his stomach. The letter said,"Dear Natsu. It has been ten years since our last meeting. We are going to meet real soon. Please open this box two days before your 16 birthday. It will be an interesting gift.". Natsu looked at the box as he said,"Oh well. Lets see what happens. Time for tea.".

Next time,
Natsu opens the gift and his 16th birthday is an interesting one.

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Celia Clark. 25 years old. Author of Skills and other series. Green. Blue. 5 foot 10. O. Scorpio. November 8. Writing, creating, a good story, friendship, and seeing her fans happy. Business meetings.
Kaede Sakurai. 15 years old. Famous Pop Star/Voice Actress. Blond. Light Brown. 5 foot 6. A. Aries. March 23. Voice acting, animals, being nice, friendship, seeing her fans happy, romance, Natsu, sports, and honesty. Creepy fans, creepy directors, perverts, lying, horror. and cowards.
Satomi Kitamikado 15 years old. Famous Pop Star/Voice Actress. Red. Blue. 5 foot 7. B. Aquarius. January 22. Horoscopes, voice acting, sweets, friendship, hard work, seeing her fans happy, honest, and hot springs. Perverts, sour things, lazy people, insects, and not working hot springs.
Akira Aikawa. 15 years old. Famous Pop Star/Voice Actor. Black. Brown. 5 foot 8. AB. Scorpio. October 24. Samurai, voice acting, swordsmanship, weapons, science fiction, a good story, friendship, and Satomi, Pirates, bad sportsmanship, dramas, historical films, a bad story, and people who flirt with Satomi or Kaede.
Tetsu Yamada 15 years old. Famous Pop Star/Voice Actor. Brown. Green. 5 foot 8. O.  Leo. July 31. Hard work, voice acting, experience, sports, comedies, action, friendship, and romance. Laziness, luck, science, cult movies/tv, cowards, and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment