Thursday, October 29, 2015

Soul Episode 38 Hellish 16 part 3 Humans vs Demons. Which side will survive?!


A/N:I have a feeling like this arc was the longest so far with all of the characters introduce. I counted around 50 new characters between Episode 27 and Episode 38. I could be wrong about this but I am pretty sure about this one. The next arc will mostly likely go back to the plot of the Sorcerers, Seven Deadly Sins, and the Crois. You thought I forgot about them but an elephant never forgets. I think that is how the expression goes. I am not the smartest guy around okay. Also when a character is 5 feet in Soul, they are actually 6 feet in our world. These people are taller except for Natsu. He is the tallest. I am not editing that until way later down the road.

Natsu sat with Sal who was getting ready for battle. "Hey Sal. Do you think this war is the best idea for us? I mean I'm siding with you guys along with Sabrina and Lucia for two very different reasons which somehow both involve me. Can't I just talk to them?" said Natsu. "Natsu. Most of the time I'll agree with you but right now, I can't just say yes to that. They tried to kill you because you're are a demon. They deserve to pay." said Sal.

Natsu sighed as he thought,"Well, I can't stop this war. I mean the only person that could possibly stop this war is for it so what should I do?". He looked at Flora as he said,"So will Flora fight with us in the battle?". "Of course. Do you think that she couldn't fight?" said Sal. "I thought she was just a servant of my father. I mean she doesn't have that fighting aura." said Natsu. "She is really good at hiding it Natsu. Trust me, she is lethal on the battle field." said Sal.

Natsu said,"So what is my dad's army?". Sabrina sat next to him as she said,"Sup Natsu.". "Oh hey. I have to ask..." said Natsu. "Why did I come here with Lucia?" said Sabrina. Natsu was quiet as Sal said,"You got his attention.". "I thought you were dead. You're a really nice guy Natsu. I mean you accepted Lucia after she well broke your heart into a million and one pieces. That is is a little much but I think I made my point too say the least." said Sabrina.

Natsu said,"So where is Lucia?". "She is the one pumping up the Underworld's King army more than the right hand man. I personally think it is her looking sexy." said Sabrina. 'She is really pretty but my heart belongs to another." said Sal. "Please don't say me or my mom." said Natsu. "No! Flora! She is so amazing you know?" said Sal. "I can see it. So what do you like about her Sal?" said Sabrina. "A lot of things." said Sal.

Natsu said,"You know Sal, I'm kinda of jealous. I mean you have a single person that you like but in my case, I got a lot of them.". "Like who?" said Sabrina. She want to know if Lucia was in there at all. "Let see there is Rain, Akane, Irene, and Cora for sure." said Natsu. "You know that Lucia likes you right?" said Sal and Sabrina. "I know that but I'm not interested in her. I guess her breaking my heart screwed her in the long run." said Natsu.

Sabrina felt bad for her friend as Sal said,"I better get ready for war.". He ran off as Sabrina said,"So that is what you're wearing into battle?". Natsu was wearing a black t-shirt with the letters UK with a skull and black jeans plus black boots. "Yeah. This was my mom's idea." said Natsu. "Let me take a shot in the dark here. This makes going into Sora easier for you." said Sabrina. 'Yeah. It is nice and it feels great." said Natsu.

Sabrina said,"I see. So are you ready to face your friends?". "Yeah. I just plan to do with a mask or something. Lets just say that I have a plan for every outcome." said Natsu. Sabrina stood up as she said,"Natsu. Promise me that you will survived this.". "I will. No need to worry." said Natsu. She kissed him on the cheek which left a lipstick mark as she said,"You're quite the catch so I decide to throw my hat into the ring. Good luck Natsu.".

Sabrina walked off as Natsu was stunned and he said,"So I got another one? Well, I should have seen this coming but I got such a hot girl!". He cheered as Storm said,"What are you doing?". "I am just happy. This is something we humans do for some reason." said Natsu. "You know that I was human right? I died and was brought back to life by Ling. My little bros hate me for that." said Storm. "That is sad. Sorry man." said Natsu.

Storm said,"You're just like the king aren't you?". "Well, I am his son. I just can't believe that for 16 years, I had no idea about all of this. I mean being a prince of a kingdom like this is so awesome. I don't get why I didn't know about this in the first place. I mean I thought Reva was my sister. Does she know about this?" said Natsu. "To be honest with you, I don't know. You would need to ask your father for that. He is getting ready for battle." said Storm.

He saw the boy bolt off. "He is like his father isn't he Ling?" said Storm. The sorcerer stood there as he said,"He is. I wonder what Riku will say to him about the whole thing.". "Who knows but I'm in a good mood to see the king like this." said Storm. "It is nice but Asuna wanting her son to be a girl is a little weird." said Ling. "I just got used to it. I think Kami and Lacy are talking to her about it right now Ling." said Storm.

Ling said,"You know that both of your brothers are going to be there right?". "Yeah. I know man but I can handle them despite them being family and all. I don't regret coming back to life thanks by the way. I am happy with Kami and she is amazing." said Storm. "I know that you would say that. Lets get ready for war. We are going to make sure that the prince doesn't fight against those stronger souls which is your brothers." said Ling. "Will do." said Storm.

Natsu found his mom and dad and he ran over to them. "Ah Natsu. I thought you were with Sal and Sabrina." said Riku. "I was but I have a question. So is Reva my sister?" said Natsu. "No. She isn't your blood sister but she is your sister in a sense." said Asuna. "I see. I will have to fight her won't I dad?" said Natsu. "Yes. Do you wish for one of us to fight her?" said Riku. "No. I will do anything to protect my future kingdom." said Natsu.

Asuna said,"I just got a good idea! Wait right here!". She was gone as Natsu said,"I should be scared right now?". "Yes. Her ideas is really strange to say the least." said Riku. Asuna came back and she was holding a suit of armor. It was black and red and it looked like it could take a hit. "Okay? What is that? I don't know if I should be scared or concerned about your well being." said Natsu "I would say both." said Riku.

Asuna said,"You know about this armor Riku but Natsu doesn't. This armor can hide the identity of the wear and it has no bad side effects.". "You know when you say that. I get worried to say the least mom. So what is it name?" said Natsu. "It is known as the Shadow Armor. Try on for me please with sugar on top." said Asuna. She begged as Natsu said,"I can't say no can I?". "No. You can't. Once she pulls out that, you can't say no. We'll meet you later." said Riku.

The two walked off as Natsu looked at the armor. He held it as he thought,"This stuff isn't that heavy but I can lift the planet so this is nothing. I wonder if this will hide my identity from Rain. She knows me pretty well and my mannerisms. Oh well, live and learn.". He put on the armor and it looked like something out of science fiction and medieval in one. Natsu felt a helmet going over his head as the eyes glowed red.

Natsu said,"This is so cool. My voice is like something out of science fiction. I feel like I should try to rule the universe with an army or built an army out of parts that can't be destroy unless a very specific and rare metal. My name will be the Emperor of Darkness.". Natsu looked at the armor in a nearby mirror as he noticed that he was a she. "Well, I guess I should be called Empress of Darkness. I better get back to daddy. Man, it is so weird to say that." said Sora.

Riku stood in front of the Underworld Army which had your normal thing in a demon army such as zombie soldiers, flying demons, giant demonic tree monsters, and other stuff. "Let me elucidate the plan. We are going to be capturing the humans but you may hurt them but don't kill them. Now lets begin." said Riku. The army went through the gate as the war between humans and demons begin and what side will survive?

Rey, Star, Lin, Valerie, Shon, and Carrie was walking through the demonic forest which had scary faces on the tree. "Wow. This place is pretty scary." said Carrie. "You're actually scared of this place Carrie. Don't worry. I'll protect you." said Star. "You two are so cute together. You should just ask her out." said Rey. "What do you think about that Shon?" said Lin. "Don't care. Love is Love." said Lion. "That is smart." said Valerie.

"Shadow Whips!" yelled a voice. The six dodge two whips made out of pure darkness as they saw the Shadow Empress standing there with Sabrina and Lucia. "You bitch! Time for you to die demon so I can send you to destruction! Dragon Punch and God Punch!" yelled Star. "Ladies. You pick your target. I will take the leftovers. Make sure that they are beaten but keep them alive. We don't want the Underworld King killing Natsu was it?" said Shadow Empress.

Sabrina flew in the air as she made a giant lighting bolt. Rey fired his bow at it as he said,"Wow. You are really strong. This is going to be good." He fired several arrows at her and lighting as they were burned to a crisp by Lucia who held a fire ball. "Not going to happen arrowhead. Flare Storm." said Lucia. Several fire balls flew toward Rey who dodge them but he was hit straight into a tree. The two demons fired a lighting bolt and fire ball at him knocking him out. The two flew off.

Star was trying to punch SE who dodge her earlier attacks. "Is this all you got? I beat I could beat you without my armor but that would be giving you too much credit. You're nothing more than a cut rate girl." said SE. Star rushed toward her as SE was held in a claw by Carrie who said,"She is captured Star. Defeat her already.". "Right! Champion Punch!" yelled Star. The attack went right through SE as she said,"Sad. I guess you forget that I'm strong than your average demon.".

Star noticed that she and Carrie were in two hands made of darkness as they tried to break out. "Your struggling won't work. These hands won't be letting go any time soon. Sorry but not sorry in the slightest about this." said SE. The hands crushed them as they were out cold. "Now lets see. The girls took care of Arrowhead over there. I took care of the Dreamweaver and the Fighting Fury Girl. Oh, I know remember." said SE.

She pulled out Gladius and she blocked Valerie's attack as she said,"How did you? I was training in being like a ninja.". "Well, your teachers should really get their credentials in check. I mean that was just sad. I could hear you from New Mexico or Texas." said SE, She threw her into the ground as Val said,"Wait that is his sword!". "Yeah. I took it from Natsu when I killed him. I'm going to enjoy this. Dark Storm!" said SE.

A huge amount of darkness appeared as it surrounded Val. She screamed as SE said,"Oh yeah. This is so much fun isn't it? Next time, don't fuck with the Underworld Kingdom.". She was blasted in the back by Shon's plasma rifle and Lin ran to grab Val. "Val! Walk up!" yelled Lin. "She will be fine but you won't!" said SE. She kicked Lin and Valerie or Val back a couple of feet as Shon went up to her with a plasma sword.

SE blocked it using Ashrune as she said,"You'll have to do better than that to stop me. I'm much stronger than you so you may actually have to try to defeat me and you could possibly defeat me if your female friends helped you but all three of them are done for the count.". "You forgot about me! Terra Kick!" yelled Lin. SE dodged the foot made out of the Earth which tried to kick her as she laughed.

"What is so do funny?!" yelled the two. "You two remember that I had two lovely devil by my side and they both can be pretty lethal." said SE. Shon was shocked by a giant thunderbolt while Lin was burned by a giant fireball which looked like a meteor. The two were cold as both Lucia and Sabrina stood there. SE said,"You know that I have no need for your help but thank any way your highness. So you two will take them back to the castle. I got some work to do.".

She was gone as Lucia said,"Wow. She is a totally completely different person with that armor on. It is a whole new girl.". "Yeah. She doesn't have the charm does she?" said Lucia. She was holding Rey, Shon, and Valerie as Lucia said,"I guess. So do we just take them back to the kingdom and just place them there.". "Yeah. We're going after soldiers next. Lets fly." said Sabrina. The two were gone with the six humans in tow.

Storm was blasted away the army with hailstorm as he said,"Man. You guys are really lame. I guess the little bros can never train right.". "Screw you Tempest! Fire ball!" yelled a man. Storm blocked the fire ball as Cortez stood there. "Now little bro. You know that I didn't mean that right? I mean it was just a little joke." said Storm. "Burn!" yelled Cortex. Storm dodged the attacks by turning his body into wind as the fire was either destroyed by the wind or went through the wind body.

Storm sense a huge amount of water coming toward him as Storm flew up. Lucius stood there as he said,"I found you. I have taken care of your demon friend. We will return you back to normal.". "It is nice being a demon by the way. I mean I can't die and also you can find love in hell. You ready my super cute and sexy honey bear?" said Storm. Kami appeared as she was a werewolf. She sliced the two brothers as Storm went back to the ground.

Kami said,"So these two are your brothers?". "Yeah. You've seen their pictures before. They just hate me because I am a demon and they hate anything from the Underworld." said Storm. "They killed our parents and you are dating one of those freaks!" yelled the brothers. "I dealt with my demons and I've got over our parent's death from a previous life in your cases except for me. So lets make sure that these two go to the castle without any resistance." said Storm.

He froze the two in place with a blizzard as Kami turned into Medusa as she turned the two into stone version. "We should take these two back and turn them into stone so they don't escape their prisons by the way." said Storm who was carrying his brothers using the wind. Kami grabbed his arm as she said,"So do you love me?". "Of course I do. You being a demon means nothing for me in terms of my love." said Storm, She smiled as the two headed back to the Underworld Kingdom.

Ling was blasted down soldiers using souls which were skulls. Von appeared as he kicked one back to the sorcerer. He made a shield as the soul exploded upon impact with it. "You need to try harder to defeat me Von. I am the King's right hand man so this is going to be simple." said Ling. Several souls flew toward Von as he said,"Dragon!". A dragon appeared as it destroy the skulls as Ling said,"Your turn now Lacy.".

Von was tied up in the woman's string as Von said,"Son of a..". "You're not escaping. We are going to win this war." said Lacy. "Hands off my husband you spider bitch!" said a woman. Lacy got kick by a woman with light green hair and indigo eyes. She freed Von as he said,"Thanks Lara. We have a problem and we can take them if we work together.". Ling helped his wife up as he said,"You ready to kick their ass?". "Yeah. Lets see if they like being close together." said Lacy.

The string went on the two as Lara said,"I can't break it.". "My string can't be broken that easy so lets see if you want to go for a ride!" said Lacy. She threw the two far away as Ling stood there with a bat and he said,"And lets go for a home run.". He hit the two as it flew toward the underworld kingdom as he came down. "So do you think Storm and Kami got the message?" said Lacy. "Yeah. I know that they did. Now lets get back to work." said Ling. The two went back to work.

Asuna was slashing through the army with her rapier along with her magic. She learned how to use a sword from Riku and she was happy to see that her son/daughter obtained that ability from him as she sensed someone. She dodge a giant thunder bolt as Duncan stood there. "Asuna. You know that what happened in the past, I don't regret." said Duncan. "You killed me Duncan! Why the hell weren't you banished from the God's Realm?!" yelled Asuna.

Duncan said,"You dumb bitch. I am a good guy. I have done more good than bad in the several years that I have been alive. I guess it is time to kill you again!". A giant thunder bolt flew toward Asuna as SE blocked it. "Natsu." thought Asuna. "Are you alright your highness? You need to go help the king right now. I got this asshole." said SE. Asuna ran off as Duncan started to laugh. 'What is so dam funny?!" said SE.

Duncan said,"You! I mean you're a girl because you want to protect the bastard of your father. What a screwup just like your ...". He felt some of his hair getting cut off as SE held Knightfall. "Don't you think of taking shit about my parents! You can take shit about me but my parents are off limits bastard!" said SE. She rushed toward him as he said,"This is easy.". He fired lighting bolt as Se hit him them back at him.

Duncan said,"I am lighting dumbass!". They went right through him as SE said,"Don't you think I know that? You fell for my plan hook, link, and sinker.". She appeared behind him as his chest was slashed by Knightfall. "You bitch." said Duncan. SE kicked him into the nearby river as she said while looking at his body floating away,"I'll just that you were a coward and you will fall to me if we ever meet again Duncan.". She ran off.

Sal was a giant as he was smashing through the soldiers. You think that these normal humans would dye by these giants but strangely not. Their armor was made to prevent this kind of stuff and it did a dam good job at doing that. "Stop this right now Sal." said a voice. Layla stood there as Sal said."You must have started this entire thing."."I did because you are part of the Underworld Kingdom, So die by my guns." said Layla.

She fired her gun but the bullet was held in the air by plants and flowers. Flora stood there as she said with a smile,"Are you okay?". "Yeah. Ready to take her down?" said Flora. "Yeah. Lets go! Titan's Smash!" said Sal. He smashed the ground which made several boulders fly toward Layla who blasted them except for one which blocked her bullet. She wasn't scared since she heard his husband coming toward him and he punched it into pieces.

Rick said,"Are you okay Layla?". "Fine. We are on the job right now Rick. Get back to work." said Layla. "Yes commander." said Rick. Flora tried to hold the two in plants but Rick broke the plants with his fire punches and Layla used her gun which turned into a sword to cut through the plants. "I will make you two sleep. Sleep!" said Sal. The two fell on the floor as Flora said,"Where do you learn that?".

Sal held the two using psychic powers because he can't possibly do that in his normal size. I mean we may have a confusing as hell plot, gods, and devils in here but a weasel holding two human adults is impossible. "I learn how to protect Natsu when the king assigned me this mission. I will protect him no matter what." said Sal. "Okay. This is nice to see you like this." said Flora. The two walked back to the kingdom with the sleeping humans.

Riku was walking and his powers kept everything or anything away from him. He looked up to see Ivan and Rana with Ben, Efren, Karen, Matt, and Stacey. "You must be the Underworld King and do you go by a different name?" said Rana. "My name is Riku and it is nice to see that not all of you is after my head because I wanted to see my son and protect him." said Riku. "So is Natsu a devil like Ivan or Rana?" said Stacey.

Riku said,"Not really. He does have my blood in him which explains his power. Do you want to try and face me in combat? I won't be going easy on you despite you all being Natsu's friends from his school.". "Gotcha." said Ben. He rushed toward Riku and he said,"Metal Sword!". His arms turned into a metal sword as Riku said,"I see. A metal user. Very interesting. My boy can make some good and powerful friends.".

Rick blocked the attack and he threw Ben far away. Efren made his metal chain turned into a giant fist as Stacey made a lot of water. Both Karen and Matt fired magic at the king as he smiled. The attack hits him as a huge amount of smoke appeared. "Why didn't he block it?" said Karen. "Who knows? The Underworld King is strong just like his son who is mostly like the princess of the tower right now." said Ivan.

Matt said,"It is no wonder why the girls went to go save him.". "Yeah. So why did Ryan go with them in the first place?" said Karen. The smoke cleared as Asuna stood there in front of Riku. "Are you alright honey?" said Asuna. "Peachy. Do you mind taking care of them? I can't risk hurting our son's friends." said Riku. "Will do." said Asuna. She went at the speed of light as she slashed them down. Riku carried them to the kingdom as Asuna protected him.

SE sat in a room as she said,"I wonder if they has taken care of those nasty humans already. This armor is so stuffy,". "What are you doing?" said a voice. She looked at a mirror as Natsu stood there with his arms crossed. "Oh. It is you. I thought you would be just sleeping while I am borrowing your body because you didn't want to fight your friends." said SE. "I was SE but then I want to have control of my body." said Natsu.

SE said,"This is a really fun talk really but I have work to do this. I sense them in the castle and I hate to keep my guests bored.". She stood up as Natsu said,"I know that you want to fight for me because I am scared of fighting my friends. I don't want you to kill them so I am taking my body back from you!". SE screamed as she punched the wall. "My revenge will be soon and I'll use any power to get it." said SE. She then glowed a bright light.

Natsu was free from the armor as he noticed that his hair was now pink. "Okay. I guess that must be a side effect from wearing the Shadow Armor. I hope this goes back to normal soon." thought Natsu who sighed. He saw the armor resting on the ground and he walked over to it. "I don't know what happened to you in a previous life SE but I won't let you kill my friends for it. Just ready here for now because I have work to do for my kingdom and family." said Natsu.

Issac, Akane, Cora, Irene, and Rain were looking for Natsu while Reva was keeping an close eye on the five teens. "So this place is really nice. I wonder if Natsu is in here." said Issac. "He has to be because he can't just disappeared on us." said Cora. "I won't give up looking for my wife and you shouldn't give looking for your best friend Issac." said Irene. "She is right." said Akane. "Natsu. Stay safe. We are coming." said Rain.

The six felt a strong presence as a voice said,"Why did you all come here? I know why. To save me from the Underworld King.". Natsu stood there as Irene said,"Wife?! Is that you?". He looked up at her as he said,"Irene. I know that you're going to hate me for doing this but I have a new life now and I won't let any of you taking away my REAL family. Shadow Ball.". A giant ball appeared from his hand as it went flying toward the six.

"Gravity!" said Rain. She tried to slow the ball down at all but it wasn't working in the slightest. The ball was going faster as Issac said,"Passion Cannons!". He made several cannons to destroy it but it wasn't working. "What the hell?" said Issac. "Don't fuck with the Underworld Kingdom." said Natsu who clenched his fist. The ball exploded as the five teens were blasted with the shadows as it went back to Natsu who took back the energy.

Reva said,"Why did you do that Natsu?!". "Oh dear sister or should I say pseudo sister. You knew that I was the son of the Underworld King didn't you?! Why the hell didn't you tell me?!" said Natsu who made a fire burning around him. "Natsu. You don't understand at all. You were going to die and I know that you feel angry at me but you will understand that this is for the best for you. You will be forgetting them soon. Frozen Storm." said Reva.

The fire was frozen along with Natsu and she said,"I am sorry.". The ice broke as Reva saw Natsu with a frown. "Did you really think that would work on me?! I am the son of the Underworld King with the powers of gods! You won't defeat me Supernova!" yelled Natsu. The fire ball flew toward Reva and she said,"You know that I can easily take down that spell.". She made a lot of wind appear as the fireball still stayed there.

Reva said,"What the?! How?!". "I am the Underworld Prince! You won't defeat me! Eternal Tundra and Eternal Avalanche!" yelled Natsu. Reva was covered in snow as several rocks fell on her. Natsu moved the snow and rocks out of the way. Reva was out cold as Natsu said,"I will never forgive you this. Now, demon army.". Several demons appeared as Natsu said,"Take them to the others.". "Yes sir." said the demons.

Natsu joined up with his father and mother. "So did we win?" said Natsu. "Yes. The people are turned into stones as we speak. What do you want to do with them Natsu? It is your choice on the matter at hand." said Riku. "Isn't it the king's decision on what to do with prisoners?" said Natsu. "Most of the time, you would be right Natsu. This is your choice since this was your problem. So what happened to the Shaodw Armor?" said Asuna.

Natsu said,"It tried to possess me. Is there a vengeful spirit in there?". "Maybe but I am happy to see that you are alive. So what do you wish to do with them?" said Riku. "Okay. I don't want anyone in the kingdom to get hurt ever again." said Natsu. "I will tell Ling to erase their memories of them ever coming here. What else?" said Riku. "I don't know but I want the humans to pay for their crimes to the Underworld Kingdom." said Natsu.

Asuna said,"So what do you want us to do?". "Send them back to the human world with no memory of them being here for sure and also I want the memory of me being the Underworld King to stay in their minds. I don't want to forget about you all." said Natsu. "You will be a good king one day and also happy birthday Natsu." said Riku. Natsu stood there as he said,"I am going to grab some stuff from the kingdom before I leave.". He walked off.

Later, Reva looked at her little brother. He was silent on the way back to his house. Reva said,"Natsu, we need to talk.". "What is the need to talk about? You didn't tell me about my real parents for years and you could have told me." said Natsu. He stood in front of his door as he said,"I don't want to see you ever in this house again. You are not my real sister Reva. Jason, Elena, and Molly are my only siblings. I am now Natsu Ryu Xasius. Good night.".

He close the door as Reva said,"Natsu. I'm sorry.". She walked off as Natsu sighed. He saw his four house guests sleeping. Sal and Flora decide to come and ask Kari and April to stay here. It been a few days since he came back from the Underworld. He was tested by the Protectors and they were going to keep an eye on him. He called them bastards in his newest learned language Avano which is what the Underworld Kingdom's language. It was August 1 and the year is going to get worst.

Next Time,
Will Natsu ever forgive Reva? Will Natsu being the Underworld Prince meaning anything to the plot which is there by the way. Will the plot return? Will the Shadow Armor and Duncan ever return and get their revenge? Will the plot get more confusing? One of these questions will be answered so you should guess which one.

Underworld Army vs Human Forces.
Sabrina, Lucia, and Shadow Empress vs Rey, Star, Lin, Valerie, Shon, and Carrie.
Storm and Kami vs Lucius and Cortez.
Ling and Lacy vs Von and Lara.
Shadow Empress vs Duncan.
Sal and Flora vs Rick and Layla.
Riku and Asuna vs Ivan, Rana, Ben, Efren, Karen, Matt, and Stacey.
Natsu vs Rain, Cora, Irene, Akane, Reva, and Issac

Character Bios (New character introduced and seen in the episode in the order seen) Name, Age, Class, Hair Color, Eye Color, Height, Zodiac Sign, Blood Type, Birthday, Likes, and Dislikes:
Lara Falls. 36 years old. Master Martial Artist. Light Green. Indigo. 5 foot 11. A.  Aquarius. February 18. Von, Star, martial artists, her friends, and her students. Underworlders.

No comments:

Post a Comment