Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Power Guild Episode 149 Sunshine Village part 5 The Crimson Hair Beauty.


A/N: So far in terms of the Spriggan 12, my opinions on them are either three things. I like them, I hate them, or I really don't give a dam about them. I mean they look like a good group of opponents for Fairy Tail but we haven't seen any of them in action yet. I mean the only one that we have truly seen is Ajeel who upon seeing him so many dam times is my least favorite members. I mean he is just begging for a smackdown. Just do it already. I do like how we got some more info on Badd but what is up with his guild henchmen? I mean Ajeel's men are basically pretty generic. Lets begin already since I have nothing to talk about with Sunshine Village except for that I like Flare in the art style that they are using for the Anime currently. The old one made her hair glow in the freaking dark.

Allison was standing there as she said,"I need to make a weapon.". She concentrated for a while and a sword materialized in front of her. She took a deep breath as she said,"That took a lot out of me but the speed of making a weapon and its magic use has increased. My overall abilities of this body are vastly inferior and I am so cold.". She shivered as she said,"Why did Bob have to buy only clothes that fit the summer?".

She heard footsteps as she heard,"It seems that not even the Weapons Queen isn't immune to be in such a sorry state.". Allison turned around to see Nancy standing there as she said,"Nancy?! What are you doing here?!". "This was supposed to be my first job after switching guilds and meeting you here was unexpected. I think your boyfriend is here as well. This is going to be good." said Nancy. Allison noticed the crest on her right waist as she said,"That crest. Vampire Kiss!!".

Allison said,"You joined a Dark Guild?!". Nancy said,"I only grace the strongest of guild with me in the first place. It could be on the surface or in the Underworld. I can only enjoy the view from the top no matter what.". "And you think that Vampire Kiss is the answer? Chad and the others are worried and have been looking for you." said Allison. "I don't give a dam about them anymore. My aims lie much higher and I don't need anyone holding me back." said Nancy.

Allison said,"Have you lost your pride as a wizard Nancy?". "You know what. You and your man are both boring. I mean you don't know true strength. I think that it is time for my rematch with you. I do wonder what you can do with your current body though." said Nancy. "This form. It is your magic." said Allison. "I wish. This was my partner's magic. The magic in the underworld are very interesting to say the least." said Nancy.

Allison said,"To think that you would resort to this to win against an opponent.". "The underworld has also expanded my views on the possibilities of Fighting. Prepare yourself Allison May. This isn't the Grand Magic Games but a fight to the death." said Nancy. Allison held her sword as she said,"I'm ready to go.". "I hope I can do this. She has height, age, and everything else on me. I hope there is a way to change me back." thought Allison.

Bob was wearing an outfit to fit his current predicament. It looked like his normal outfit except for a little kid. "So are you going to tell me what is going on here? And are you sure that you aren't here for the Eternal Power?" said Bob. "I told you this earlier but I am not a thief." said Vasroch. He went to Bob as he said,"Why am I even bothering? It will be just faster to just clean things up around here by killing you!".

Bob dodge his attack as Vasroch said,"How? My magic is supposed to lower a human abilities.". "I am not your normal human. Dragon Kick!" said Bob. He kicked the man in the head as Vasroch said with anger,"Okay. I guess I have to talk you serious now.". "Up and Close Power Dragon Roar!" said Bob. The attack hit Vasroch as Bob said,"Sucker.". Vasroch stood there with burnt hair as he said with a growl."Die.".

He threw Bob into the air as Bob said,"Thunderstorm! Thunder Barrage!". The attack came out of the gun as Vasroch took it like a man. "How is this thing not dead yet? This kid's attack seem to be very strong but they're doing nothing to him." said Alton. "My magic can weaken magic power and also defense!" said Vasroch. He knocked Bob back as he crashed into a building. "Ouch. That really did hurt you jerk. That is some insane power that you have there." said Bob.

Vasroch and Alton sighed as Bob said,"Well. I am screwed unless I can use that.". Bob looked up as he yelled,"What the hell is that?!!!". Both Vasroch and Alton looked up as Bob ran off. "Dam it! He pulled one on me!" yelled Vasroch. "Smart move. I'm bored now. I better go see how the others are doing." said Alton. He ran off as Bob said,"I knew that kids had their way of fighting. Darin used to fall for that all of time. I better go find that voice.".

Vasroch was standing there and he said,"That little punk is looking down on me.". He took off his mask as he had demonic looking fangs instead of normal trees. "I guess you will know soon enough to know the fearsome powers of a non-human." said Vasroch. He walked after Bob who was already long gone by now since he is a really fast kid. Meanwhile, Ana tripped on some of the ice. "Are you okay?" said Rose.

Rose helped her up as Ana said,"Thanks. This ice is so slippery.". "So where did Kurt go? He was just here a minute ago." said Stella. "So are we completely loss?" said Rose. "No. I think Scampers and Dawn looking from the skies is a good thing because Kurt is lost somewhere in the forest. We can't split up here." said Stella. "Ah. Stella. Something has been on my mind for a while. It has been there for a while but I think we are being followed." said Ana.

Stella noticed Roman and Levi trying to be Scampers and Dawn  "No way. We are just amazing and cute kitties Meow." said Roman. "I am a bird kitty. Meow Meow." said Levi. "Are they serious? I am sure that no one would fall for this." said Rose. "I can't believe it! They actually saw through our expert treasure hunter skills of disguise." said Roman. "I should have been the blue kitten instead of the bird one." said Levi. "They are." said Stella.

Ana said,"I didn't know that treasure hunters had some many depths to them.". "Now that you have seen through our clever disguises, we have no amazing choice. We are switching our target. So give us your keys!" said Roman. "We will be taking that with a boom." said Levi. Stella held her keys as she said,"What's with these guys?". "Um. We are really sorry about that incident with the bottle. We have no intention of fighting." said Ana.

Rose said,"Well we do. Kurt and big brother are another story.  We just came to help the giants.". The man with the spiky hair looked at a giant as he said,"Giant. Who cares? The only requirement to be a treasure hunter is to identify treasures.". He held his sword and he jumped into the air as he said,"All that matters to a treasure hunter is if it treasure or not!". He slashed a giant as the girls reacted to this and Stella said,"Stop! They are still alive!".

Roman planted his sword into the top of the giant as he said,"Nah girl. I don't give a crap about these things. I'm only interested in their treasure after all.". "Please stop." said Rose. "I ain't stopping! This is the life of a treasure hunter. Doing what you want! Taking what you want! That is what it means to be a treasure hunter bitch!" said Roman. "Stop it! Hurricane Roar!" yelled Ana. The attack came out as Roman and Levi were launched into the air.

Ana said,"We really had no intentions of fighting but if they are going to be life this. We just can't let them be.". "You're right. If you intend to harm the villagers, we are going to be your opponents." said Stella. "Right." said Rose. "Amazing. We will be taking the treasure and the women as well. We sure score didn't we Levi?" said Roman who recovered from Ana's attack. "We don;t need the women. We only need the treasure so the women can go boom." said Levi.

The three dodge bullets from Craig who was in his sniper hole. "We got you three. You three are so weak. I bet the boy who ran away would have been more of a challenge." said Craig. "You are right Craig. Just kill them already." said Alton. He appeared as he was leaning on a tree. Ana tripped over some ice as Craig locked onto her head. "Ana!" yelled Stella and Rose. "Die bitch." said Craig. The bullet was blocked by some crimson red hair.

Angelica stood there as Ana said,'Angelica?". "What are you doing here?" said Rose and Stella. The two treasure hunters were lost as Angelica said,"There are four women now. It is now a fair fight. It is right?". Meanwhile, Allison was glaring at Nancy who said,"Are you ready to die?". "Why did you do this?" said Allison. "I like being on top of the world. Monsters used to be that until your boyfriend sullied the name." said Nancy.

Allison said,"Bob changed it for the better!". "Yeah right. He managed to convince Kara and my idiot of a sister to be his friend. I was the only one in that guild with any common sense. I know that Chad in charge would be a bad thing." said Nancy. Little Allison held her sword as she said,"I'll convince you the power of friendship! Lets go Nancy!". "Finally. This will be so much fun killing you and making you suffer." said Nancy. Her hands glowed.

Kurt was looking for something as he said,"Where the hell is it? If I recall Master Jo's lesson on this stuff, there should be something that isn't frozen here.". He looked around for the item of interested as above him both Scampers and Dawn were looking for him. "Where is that idiot?" said Dawn. "I don't know. We should keep looking Dawn." said Scampers. The two flew off as Vasroch was still looking for Bob who was in the forest and not the village.

Bob jumped over some of the rocks as he tripped on the ice. "Ouch. Being a kid makes this pain a lot more noticeable. I wonder whose voice that has and where have I heard it." said Bob. He sat there as he said,"I really wonder what could happened if I don't go back to my normal height.". He imagined being called little brother by Ana and Rose, the girls of Heroes include both Allison and Stella treated him like their little brothers, and all of his friends want to fight him.

He shuddered as he said,"I bet getting back to look for that voice.". He ran off as nearby Angelica was with the girls and treasure hunters. "Who the hell is this chick?!" said Roman. "She is pretty dam fine." said Alton. "An ally of theirs perhaps you guys." said Levi. She laughed at the treasure hunters as Ana said,"Thank you for saving my life Angelica.". "I never thought we would be saying that at all because of the games." said Rose. "So what are you doing out here?" said Stella.

Angelica said,"I was following/stalking Sliver and Pseudo Blondie/Bob.". She smiled creepily as she said,"I have always been following you Sliver.". Stella shivered in fear as the treasure hunters said in unison,"Creepy.". "I'm just kidding. I didn't have a place to go back too. I came back to my home and it is this village." said Angelica. "You live here?" said Ana and Rose. Angelica pointed to the crest on her breast as she said,"This is the crest of the Sunshine Village.".

Stella said,"Wow.". "I have been raised by the giants from this village since I was very young. When I arrived to this village, I found all of them ..... I won't forgive you." said Angelica. "That wasn't us you crazy bitch!" said Roman. "We just came here for the Eternal Power lady." said Alton. "We also want those keys that belong to sliver." said Levi. "That's not better! The Eternal Power is the savior of the village and those keys belong to her! They are her family!" yelled Angelica.

Stella said,"Angelica.". "I won't let anyone sully it!". yelled Angelica. Her hair grew as it went to the treasure hunter. "Her hair just grew!" yelled Levi. "I got this!" said Roman and Alton. Alton made a sword as he joined Roman by cutting the air. "I'll help you! Open Gate of the Crab! Chad!" yelled Stella. The crab stood there as he said,"What do you need me for Lady?". Ana pointed to Angelica's hair as the crab said,"Gotcha.".

Angelica noticed that the crab was making her hair feel amazing as she said,"Sliver.". "We will help you protected the giants." said Stella. "Lets do it as a team." said Rose. Angelica felt like her hair was stronger than ever as she made it into a fist as she punched Roman with it. Levi jumped into the hair with his hammer as he yelled, "Boom!". Ana said,"Wind Claws and Wind Kick!". The girl blocked the attack as the man growled.

Stella re summoned Simon as she said,"You know what to do.". "Right." said Simon. He clashed with the sniper as Stella had an idea. "Open! Gate of the Maid! Violet!" said Stella. She appeared as she said,"What is it my lady?". "Go through the ground and take out the sniper from behind." said Stella who pointed down. "Yes." said Violet. She hit the ground as she said,"The ice seems to have some sort of magic barrier around it. What do you suggest Stella?".

Stella thought about it as Simon was defeated by Craig. "I'm sorry my lady. His skill are stronger than my archery." said Simon. He was gone as Craig said,"You underestimating me will leave you to your downfall Archer. Now time for her.". Stella looked in his direction as Angelica was currently fighting Roman. "Crimson Hair! Tiger Chomp!" yelled Angelica. The attack went toward him as he said with a smile,"That isn't going to work on me! Slice and Dice!".

He slice her hair as he said,"Hair vs Sword has an obvious winner. It isn't hair by the way!". "My hair is my pride and something that I received from the Eternal Power when I was just a little girl and you doing this to it makes me mad. Crimson Hair! Lighting Bug Power!", The cut hair exploded and the treasure hunter was shocked. "Roman!" yelled Alton. He was stopped by roses as Rose said,"You're not leaving. Rose Blast and Flower Storm!".

The attack went toward him as Alton dodge it. He escaped his rose prison as he said,"Capture.". Rose was held in a trap as Alton said,"Try again when you are older lady.". "Rose!" yelled Ana. She was grabbed by Levi as he said,"You aren't going to escape my hammer!". He placed her in his hammer which looks like a giant fist by the way. "Ana!" said Stella. She dodge Craig as Angelica turned to check on her. Roman snickered as Angelica saw her hair tied to the tree.

Roman said,"This is one of my skills. Knot Tying!". "We got them now." said Craig. "Boom." said Levi. "Right Levi." said Alton. Alton walked over to Stella and he said,"It is ten years too early for you wizards like you to come and pick a fight with us! Women should know their place by now! It is shaking their asses for me like us!". "So shake for us now." said Roman. "Sweet. You should totally do it." said Roman.

Violet sighed as she said,"Okay.". Stella said,"Are all treasure hunters idiots?". Ana and Rose took a deep breath as Angelica smiled. "Well Then, It's a Hundred years too early for you to pick a fight with us!" said Angelica. Ana said,"Strength!". She broke out shocking Levi. Rose escape her cage using a little knife as she said,"Big brother taught me that.". Angelica grabbed Roman with her hair as she said,"It can grow idiot.". "What?!" said Roman.

Craig said,"You sluts!". He felt someone tapped his shoulders as Jason stood there with Ariel and the two both had a pissed off look. "We finally found you two." said Jason. "A great plan by Stella and you will be flying now." said Ariel. "Good job you two!" said Stella. "Now Stella!" yelled the two spirits. They threw him toward Stella. "Typhoon Storm!" said Ana. Levi was in the air as Rose said with a smile,"Scattered Petals!".

The petals launched Alton toward Levi. "Crimson Hair! Ten Thousand Punches!". Roman was punch a lot as Stella said,"Gravity Launch!". "And Violet Kick!" said Violet. The four treasure hunters were gone as Ana and Rose said,"We did it!". The two highfied as Stela said,"Hey Angelica. You are super nice after all.". Angelica turned around and she smiled. "Thank you Stella and little sister. I owe you one." said Angelica.
 
Next Time,
Kurt deals with his past and we learn about Angelica's past.

Events/Battles:
Nancy tells Allison that she will be at the top of the Dark guilds. Allison tells that her family aka her former guild is worried about her. She tells her that one of her partner's magic is the reason that she is now a child.
Nancy asks for a rematch as Allison gets ready to fight despite being in her small form.
Vasroch attacks Bob who is trying to get ready.
Bob vs Vasroch.
Bob is dodging his attacks while throwing his attacks at the man but at less damage. The man tells him about his magic as it weakens his power and defense as Alton is left in shock by this.
Bob gets an idea by tricking the man with a joke as he runs off. Bob recalls doing the same thing to Darin when he was a kid. Alton goes off to find his guild after getting bored with Bob as Vasroch takes off his mask showing his demonic fangs.
Ana trips as Stella and Rose are worried about her. Dawn and Scampers went to look in the sky for Kurt who went missing.
Ana points out that Roman and Levi are trying to be Scampers and Dawn but they don't fall for their expert disguises.
Roman attack one of the giants which is nearby with his sword. The girls react to this as they start to get mad at Roman who doesn't stop his attack.
Ana attack him as the girls get ready to find the three along with the help of Alton who joins up with them.
Craig gets ready to kill Ana with his gun and she is saved by Angelica who has the symbol of the village on her breast where she had her Villains emblem. She tells them that this is now a fair fight.
Allison and Nancy are about to begin their fight.
Kurt looks for something in the forest as Scampers and Dawn are looking for Kurt while Vasroch looks for Bob who is running around looking for that voice.
Bob trips on the ice as he wonder if he will ever go back to normal. He imagines himself being the little brother to Ana and Rose, being the female of Heroes's little brother, all of his friends challenge him to a battle, and Stella and Allison treating him like their little brother.
Angelica tells Stella, Rose, and Ana why she is here. She tells them that she belongs to her village and she tells that she was raised here. The four treasures hunters tell her that they didn't freeze her village as they tell her that they are here for the Eternal Power. Angelica attacks them with her hair as both Roman and Alton cut it.
Stella summons Chad to fix Angelica's hair as the three are ready to help out.
Stella, Angelica, Rose, and Ana vs Alton, Craig, Levi, and Roman.
Levi grabs Ana, Alton holds Rose in a trap, Stella is cornered by Craig, and Angelica is trapped by Roman thanks to her hair.
Alton tells them the strength of their guild as Roman tells them to dance for them.
Stella tells them that they are idiots for doubting wizards.
Ana breaks out, Angelica traps Roman in her hair, Jason and Ariel appears to throw Craig toward them, and Rose blast him with her plant magic. The four are defeated as the girls cheered.

No comments:

Post a Comment