Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Power Guild Episode 155 Underworld part 2 Heroes vs the Underworld.


A/N:As you can tell, the first two episode titles are the same as the Anime titles. It may be like this now but trust me. It won't be like this later on but it is nice to see this now. So lets talk about the Nine Demon Gates. I like them because they are all different characters. The Oracion Seis or Six Prayers will be my favorite evil team because they actually do things outside of their arc mainly Cobra. His real name is Erik but I will know him as Cobra.

So here is my ranking of the Nine Demon Gates. Ezel is at the bottom because I just don't like him in the slightest and I think it is the same reason as I don't like Ajeel. Tempester who is here because of his fight with Gray in the Manga so the Anime is doing him justice but it doesn't change my opinion of him. Keyes who is here despite having a pretty cool battle against the Water Woman and those teeth of his because they are so creepy. I mean it is weird.

Silver Fullbuster who isn't bad but compared to the other five, they are just better to me and giving Gray more power is a good thing in my book. Jackal who is pretty crazy but he is the demon with the most attention giving to him and you could argue Kyoka but I like Jackal in terms of the whole thing but Kyoka will be on the list later. Kyoka who will I call Female Frieza because whenever I see her, I see Frieza who I thought was a women at first.

I think it was the lipstick and I was a pretty dense kid back then. Torafuzar whose fight with Gajeel was epic because it is my favorite fight with Gajeel so far. I hope the new arc gives me one epic fight to top this one. Franmalth because he is so interesting. I think he is the most demon who has the most screen time but don't quote me on that. The last one is Seilah for one reason alone. She actually does something outside of her arc which is being part of Mira's set of tools. Lets being already and I am going to mess up the names of the demons so many times.

X stood there as he said,"You ready bro?". "Thank the gods." said Leonard. "That's my partner by the way." said John. "X." said Krystal and Clyde. "This guy is going down right?" said Rudy who went to his wife. "Yeah. He is pretty strong." said Viola. "And one of the best wizards in our guild. He is in the top ten of Heroes." said Eve. "Ah." said Leona. "So who this chump is?" said X who crackled his knuckles.

Eve said,"He is from Underworld X! He is after Clyde's head.". "Ah. So this guy seems pretty strong to me. Him destroying this place makes Kurt and Bob's destruction look like nothing else and that is saying something." said X. Disaster start to rip off his clothes as he stood there pretty mad. He looked like a animal and he snorted. This interesting person is Disaster, the immortal. Disaster isn't his real name by the way but you will learn it soon.

X said,"You're not human.". Disaster went toward X as he jumped over his punch with ease despite his size. Disaster punched him as the man turned his body into fire. Disaster's hand was on fire as X appeared behind him. "Flame Kick!" said X. Disaster was kicked a couple of feet back as the gravel was going into his body. "This guy's." said Disaster. He sensed X behind him as he said,"You really should learn not to mess with Heroes.".

A huge flame appeared behind as he said,"Feel my Everlasting Hell Fire Crunch!". The fire boosted the slam as he slammed Disaster into the ground. Once Disaster went toward the ground, the area was scorched to ashes as Disaster was defeated. "That was amazing X my man." said John. "You are such a beast." said Krystal. "Who else but X?" said Leonard. "You're a real man!" said Eve and back at the guild hall, Norman sneezed.

Rudy said,"Wow. You guys are demons.". "That would be an understatement." said Leona. "So what do you want me to do with this trash Clyde?" said X. "We can't give him to the Magic Council since they are pretty much dead." said Clyde. "Sorry about the restaurant Clyde." said John. "This place was my pride and joy. My poor restaurant." said Clyde. "The main branch may be dead. They must have branches right?" said Krystal.

Clyde said,"Krystal. Right now, we don't have the council. If you cut their head, the body falls along with them. That makes pretty much dead right now.". "I think interrogating him back at the guild hall would be the best option." said Leonard. Eve held a sausage whip as she said,"And that would be my specialty.". "Is she serious?" said Rudy and Leona. "Who knows?" said John. "So if they are targeting former members as well. They must have a hidden plan in mind." said Leonard.

Clyde said,"You could be right about that.". "I think Eve is enjoying herself." said Krystal. "You are right about that." said Viola. "It is just food!" said Eve. Disaster said,"Heroes. Was that the name of your guild?". "Hm?" said X. "We didn't factor in humans being capable of this much destruction in their bodies. This type of damage output wasn't a variable in our equation. It looks like I've to give my lives." said Disaster.

X said,"One of your lives? You only have one. What are you talking about?". "You are the one who shouldn't mess with us. You'll learn that soon. Remember that human." said Disaster. He was gone as he well exploded. A weird black and purple powder appears as Eve said,"Did you guys see that? He just blew himself up.". The group was looking around as John said,"What the heck is this powder? It is so thick.".

A voice said,"Humans will always be at the mercy of a disaster. This powder is known as Decessus and it destroy all of the magic in the air and it is always poisonous to you all.". "So this stuff is pretty much poison?" said Leonard. He couched as the voice said,"All magic users in the area of the powder will be weakened and poisoned. It is extremely lethal to wizards.". The group was in pain as the voice said,'I shall return back to my base to be restored.".

X looked up as the voice said,"I shall enjoy dancing on your corpses in hell." He was gone as Rudy said,"Don't breathe in any more Leona!". "At this rate." said Viola. "This stuff is mostly all over the area by now." said Krystal. "We need to move! We need to find a area that isn't so densely populated with this stuff." said Clyde. He fell over as Eve said,"Clyde...". She fell over as Leonard noticed that Viola, John, Rudy, and Leona were out cold.

Krystal said,"Leonard. We need to find a way out of here.". "Wait. Where is X?" said Leonard. The two saw him standing there as he said,"Over my dead body. Over my dead fucking body!". "X. You can't breathe in anymore. This stuff is pretty much poison!" said Leonard. X started to breath in the Decessus as the two awake wizards were shocked. "Slayer's lungs are special. We have a dragon in us and I can eat the spiciest food so this is nothing. I was absorbed all of it." said X.

Krystal said,"Stop it! Don't!". X looked at the two and he was in extreme pain due to the fact that his veins was showing. "You two. You need to take them home. That is a direct order." said X. He fell over as Krystal said,"X!". She ran over to him as Leonard used his magic to life everyone up. "Can you help him up?" said Leonard. "I can at least get him onto one of your spells." said Krystal. "That is the best option." said Leonard. The two placed him on one as they left the area.

Back at the guild hall, Althea was looking over the eight in the main hall since Leonard's spell wore off once arrival at the guild hall. "Answer me now Althea! X and the others! How bad are they!? Tell me!" yelled Ax. Althea sighed as she said,"You need to calm down Ax. You're not young as you used to be. They'll make it and the babies will be fine.". The guild took a sigh of relief as Althea said,"I'm not finished yet.".

She said,"The damage from the Decessus has taken their toll. To say that is this poison is obvious to all of us. Even a sprinkle of this stuff is fatal. I got no idea if they will make a full recovery right now but X. The internal damage he is suffering and he shouldn't be alive right now. If he was a normal wizard instead of a slayer, he would be dead.". The guild was shocked by this as Bob said,"X. Please be okay.".

Leonard said weakly,"Master Ax and Bob.". The two walked over as Leonard said,"X saved every one in the village. If he wasn't there, we no everyone there would have been dead.". "You did a good job Leonard. Krystal did good as well." said Ax. "Nice job man." said Bob. "The village. They owe everything to X." said Leonard. Bob looked at X who was in pain as he mumbled,"I did good.". Back at the village.

A person wearing a hazmat suit said,"Keep your distance!! This place has an abnormal amount of this powder known as Decesssus!". "It's the worst on the west and east side of the village! Lock up that place right now!" yelled another hazmat. "Add five to the body count." said a third hazmat. "Those devoid of their magic are victims." said the second hazmat. "So the total body count is over hundred now." said the third hazmat. "What the hell happened here?!" yelled the first hazmat.

Leonard said,"Did everyone in the village make it?".  Everyone was quiet as Leonard said,"Did they make it?". "They sure did." said Ax. "Good. That is really good." said Leonard. The entire guild was mad, sad, or angry. "Underworld." said Jade. Victor and Fred were nearby as they were angry. "They are targeting old members as well. I hope James and Anna are okay." thought Allison. "This is so wrong." said Stella.

Ax said,"Bob. You need to think about this. Don't do anything rash.". "Ax. I really didn't care about them blowing up the magic council. Everyone in our family is pissed off. You are not stopping me or anyone else here in this room." said Bob. He clenched his fists and he was angry. A lot of electric was coming off his body as he yelled,"We're going to war! We will make them pay! Lets go destroy those bastards!". He broke a table with his thunder.

Back at the Underworld HQ, Disaster was being revived as he said,"It is my fault for being a burden Zepoza.". "You have no need for this Hurricaner." said Zepoza. "Hurricaner? Is that my name? I feel like I forget my name every time I come back to life. Names have no meaning to me. So how much longer till I come back?" said Hurricaner. "Well, it would normally take a day or so. We also have two more so it is taking longer than normal." said Zepoza.

Hurricaner said,"Two more? Was there more disasters?". "Not quite Hurricaner. We are having more child. They shall be birth of two new demons." said Zepoza. Dion and Nancy were in a test tub as the woman said,"Meet Nancy and Dion. They have the aspect that we need.". Ebeixhar walked over to the three as he said,"Really hope that neither one won't be like Vascroch. The girl is hotter than him to say the least.".

Zepoza sighed as she said,"You do have a point about that. He made us look bad. So do you know what happened to him?". "No clue. Draodono said that he was busy with humans. This little incident will cost us a lot but how much?" said Ebeixhar. He looked at his fellow demon as he said,"Our good friend Hurricaner's resurrection will cost a pretty penny because using the Decessus on a whim right now is pretty dumb.".

Hurricaner said,"Heroes. If they didn't intervene, this wouldn't have happened to me.". "Heroes?" said Zepoza. She looked at Nancy and Dion who were both rocking around in their test tube as Ebeixhar said,"Wow. I guess they don't like that name.". "They are the guild who destroy Nine Prayers along with Wicked Genocide in a single year. Heroes. This is very interesting. Will they try and fight us? I hope we find out soon." said Zepoza.  

Back at the guild hall. "This means war guys! Let's go out there and kick their ass! Every single one will feel my wrath!" yelled Bob. He was being held down by Issac, Fate, Virgil, Charlie, and Fred as Issac said,"You need to calm down Bob.". "Everyone here feels the same way." said Fred. 'We need you to be calm." said Fate. "Screw that! Let me go right now! I will start by beating you all up first because I will kill them!" yelled Bob. Victor said,"You defeated me though.".

Bob looked at Ax who ignored him as Bob yelled,"One of us got taken down! We've to get out there and wrecked them! We can't let them get away this! We need to destroy them right now! Let me go now!". He broke free of them as Ax said,"Bob. You need to calm down. Listen to your friends Bob because this is the best option.". "Screw that! We need to make them pay! They will die! I will make them pay for this!" yelled Bob.

Ax yelled,"You need to calm down right now or I will smash you into the ground boy!". "Bring it on old man!" yelled Bob. The two were about to fight as Marie said,"Please stop.". The two ignored her as Gail said,"Is everyone in your family this stubborn?". "Yes Gail. These two are the worst about this though." said Arthur. "Bob. We have no idea about they are doing, their headquarters, and the council were in the dark about them." said Allison.

Clara said,"She is right dad. How are you going to find them if you don't know where they are right now?". Bob yelled,"I will go destroy one of their guild and make them spill the beans or I will make them suffer!". "And where are they Bob?!" yelled Ax. "The hell if I know but I am going to find them or make them pay!" yelled Bob. "So where do you plan to go?!" said Myra. Bob calmed down as he said,"God dam it!". He broke a wall as he went to go blow off some steam.

Stella said,"I know that Bob has the right idea in mind but he is taking this to the extreme. We only know that they are targeting members of the Magic Council old and new.". "So we should go to the houses of the former members right?" said Kurt. "We can't Kurt. We have no idea about where they live. They could be anywhere and we don't have the time to waste longer for them." said Eric. "So why are they hiding where they live?" said Scampers. "It is mostly likely because of safety protocols and their enemies mainly Bob." said Dawn. "So we are screwed." said Tanya.

She heard,"We would be Tanya but you forgot about little old me.". The guild saw Jason with Drake, Odessa, Angel, Danny, a light pink Chreax with blue eyes, and a light green Chreax with light blue eyes. The former Villain felt the glares come from the guild as she said,"I should just leave.". "Angel is a member of our guild since she saved us." said Rose. The guild's glares decreases as Angel said,"I owe you one Black.". "We're family. It is nothing." said Rose.

Drake said,"Danny here found us and we decide to come back.". "Sup bro." said Danny. "What are you doing here? I mean it is always nice to see you but aren't you worried about Anna and James right now since they were?" said Kurt. "Don't worry so much brother. You may get a headache from thinking too much. I owe this guild so I came here to help out." said Danny. "It is nice to have you here Danny Raymond. So I think we have some introduction." said Odessa.

The pink Chreax said,"My name is Kirby and I am Drake's awesome partner.". "He is totally trying to steal my cute." whispered Spike. 'Yeah. You keep telling yourself that." said Z. "And I am Kari. I'm Odessa's partner." said the light green Chreax. "It is nice to meet you." said Anne. "Yeah. It is always good to have more Chreax in the guild." said Mark. "I know where four of them are but that will help no matter what." said Jason.

Ana said,"So how do you know where they are?". He whispered something into her ears as her face went crimson red. "So what did he tell her?" said Alex. "You don't want to know kid. Trust me on that. Jason is what we call a player." said Python. "That is the understatement of the century. Where is Bob?" said Drake. The guild pointed to the wall as the Chreax and Angel were lost. 'You'll find out what I mean soon." said Odessa. "Ah." said the three.

Ax said,"From Jason's valuable info, we have discover the location of four council members.". "We'll send out three teams of 8 and one team of 11.  We will protect them from Underworld's attack. So the team are..." said Marie. Johnny stood there with Jade, Brendan, Casey, Jenny, Python, Z, and Wanda as they were a team. "They will be silent but we have to make them tell us everything that they know about this mess." said Ax.

Kurt, crackled his knuckles as Danny, Melody, Spike, Clara, Angel, Roy, and Grim were nearby him as they were a team. "The location of their other members and why they're being targeted by this dark guild in the first place." said Marie. Nick was getting ready by loading up his guns with Drake, Julie, Odessa, Adam, Jean, Kari, Kirby, Norman, Sakura, and Cyrus nearby since they were a team which is the largest one.

Althea said,"If you all run into the user who used Decessus, the one who X faced against.". Bob stood there as he felt ready to fight as Ana, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Jaime, Alex, and Stella were part of his team since he was still in a bad mood. "Do your best to bring me back a blood sample. It may allow me to make a cure that will cure the others." said Althea. "Oh. Trust me. I will bring back his blood by wrecking him." said Bob who made lighting appear.

Norman looked at Eve who was in pain as he said,"As a man, I will make sure that they get what is coming to them. I promise you that.". Alex looked at Viola and Leonard as he said,"Trust me. We'll make them pay for this right babies?". The souls behind him agreed as Grim looked at Krystal and he said,"I will show them no mercy for what they did.". Myra looked at X as she looked around her. The Fire Slayer had been moved since his condition was worse than the others.

The two were alone. Myra smiled as she said,"X. I heard this from Leonard. You're really taking the well being of your family into your heart. We will never forget your bravery. It will give us power in the fight and we'll have you back to normal soon. Just take it easy for now.". She stood up as the man grabbed her. "Wait. Don't leave." said X. She sat down as X said,"Myra. Do you think they've given me for what happened back then?".

Myra said,"You did make us fight our family.". X sweatdropped as Myra said,"I have a feeling that you had us in mind when you did it. I have forgiven you. I hope the gods give you a swift recovery because we need the flame of Heroes.". She walked off as X thought,"Myra. You may have aged by three years but I still love you from back then. I will confess to you after this. I promise you that and I will make you proud.".

Ax stood there with Marie as he yelled,"Our enemy is Underworld!". "They're just another corner of the Bael Alliance just like Nine Prayers and Wicked Genocide which we destroyed." said Marie. "So we shall do the same to Underworld! Lets make them pay for messing with our family. Our family is danger and their pair is our own! Their blood is our blood!" said Ax. "The pain that we feel will give us spirit to fight!" said Marie.

Ax yelled,"Now! We aren't justice but we are moved by our own wills! We will put our bonds on the line! Our pride is on the line as well! We will eliminate our family's enemies! Now lets go!". The four teams were gone in a flash as Audrey said,"Those kids are really determined to kick some but.". "You can't blame them at all Audrey. I feel the same exact way." said Arthur. "Yeah. We shouldn't let them have all the fun though." said Clint and Gail who were to fight.

In a town with a dam, Marco (the cat man) looked at Bob, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Jaime, Alex, and Stella who were in his house. "We will be here as your bodyguards Marco." said Stella. "Actually it is more like this. We are protecting your ass since this is your fault in the first place." said Bob who had his arms crossed. "I appreciate this but you all being here is a real bother and how did you get my address?" said Marco.

Scampers said,"Now is that anyway to talk your fellow cat?". "I am not a cat idiot!" yelled Marco. "I don't like that you did that." said Bob. "Oh goodie. I get protected by the walking Nuclear Explosion just waiting to happened. Your guilds is so troublesome. We should have disbanded you back in the day but nope, we kept you around and look what happened." said Marco. "The council dying wasn't our fault." said Bob.

Marco said,"Oh really? Do you plan to use me as bait to get Underworld out here? You really are still the problem child that I remember.". "And I remember you as the annoying old man who deserved to get punched more than once." said Bob. The two glared at each other as Rose said,"I'm pretty sure that these two hate each other.". "That is an understatement to say the least. Marco hated big brother the most according to Clyde." said Ana.

Jaime said,"Wow. Today is just big bro's rage day.". "You can say that again." said Alex. "You need to listen. Underworld will come regardless of us being here or not. It is very much different from you being bait." said Dawn. "This isn't a laughing mater. I can't just stay here with the knowledge that I am being targeted by Underworld. I am leaving. Don't follow me." said Marco. Bob grabbed him as he said,"You're stay here or I will hurt you.". "Screw you." said Marco.

The two fought as the group sighed. Stella stopped Bob as a woman stopped Marco. She had light orange hair and blue eyes. "You need to stop being rude to our guests grandfather." said the woman who was holding drinks. "Marcia. Even though you are my granddaughter, sometimes you can be real annoying." said Marco. "So her and Jason." thought Ana. Bob noticed the blush on her face as he said to himself,"Note to self. Punch Jason and teach Ana stuff.".

Marcia said,"We should help them. They came here to help us. Even though you may hate Bob, you are a former council member. You really can't brush them off.". Marco sighed as he said,"You all can stay here but Bob can't touch anything.". He swore at him in a unknown language as Alex and Jaime drank the drinks that Marcia was holding. "So do you have any idea about why you are targeted in the first place?" said Stella.

Alex said,"Yeah. I mean what did you guys?". "The reasons that we had enemies have started since the beginning of the Council. Dark Guilds aren't the only one who hates us." said Marco. "Like Big Brother." said Ana, Rose, and Jaime. "Right." said Bob. "This goes far beyond hatred for the council. so they must have a really specific reason for targeting the council members." said Dawn. "So do you know anything?" said Stella. "Please tell us cat brother." said Scampers.

Marco said,"Ignoring that previous statement cat. Nothing at all comes to mind.". He started to sweat profusely as he said,"It can't be.. Are they using He...?". Bob sensed something coming toward them as he yelled,"Get down now!". He pushed down Ana, Alex, Dawn, Jaime, Rose, Scampers, and Stella with ease as Marco said,"Are you doing?!". Bob pushed him and Marcia down to the ground and Bob said,"This power.". "What is it?" said Stella.

The roof exploded as Marco said,"My house.". The explosion settle as Ana said,"What just happened guys?". "Is everyone alright?" said Jaime. "Aye." said Scampers. "There was an explosion right? So how are we still here?" said Marcia. Bob stood there as he said,"Wow. That explosion was good but not as good as Jenny.". "Did you just?" said Marcia. "Yes." said Alex. "You get used to it after awhile of seeing it." said Dawn and Rose.

The group heard,"Oh. I really did expect to find you all in bits and pieces.". Stella saw Wolf aka the owner of the voice as she said,"Who are you?". "Just like the council member is. Man that was pretty funny to say the least." said Wolf. Bob saw him as he said,"Underworld.". Lighting raged behind him as Wolf said,"Who the hell?". "My name is Bob Yagami of Heroes and I will be putting you all into body bags. Time for you to pay." said Bob. The two glared at each other.

Next time,
Bob vs Wolf. What is the true plan of Underworld?

Events/Battles:
X vs Hurricaner.
X figures out that he isn't human at all.
X curb stomp the demon as the others comment on it. Norman sneezes as Eve makes a comment about X's manliness. The others talk about it as Hurricaner mumbles something about humans not being a factor in their plan and lives. He explodes as some weird powder surrounds them.
They learn from the voice of Hurricaner that it something called Decessus. It destroy all of the magic in the air that it comes in contact with and it is poisonous to wizards.
Everyone swallows it as the group is more worried about Leona. They all faint excluding Krystal and Leonard. The two see X and he keeps saying over his dead body. He starts to swallow up the powder and he tells them that Slayer's lungs are unique since they have a dragon inside of them. He tells the two to get everyone back to the guild hall.
Later at the guild hall, Althea diagnosis the patients as Ax is worried about them. She tells the entire guild that they were lucky to have survive especially X whose lungs are damaged beyond belief. The guild are worried about this.
Leonard talks with Bob and Ax about the town being okay and how good of a job X did. Ax and Bob refuse to tell them that the town is a death zone with a lot of people dead.
Everyone refuses to tell him the truth as Ax and Bob tells him what the man wants to hear. Leonard is happy about this. The guild is either sad or anger. Bob is furious and he tells him that they are going to war with them for hurting his family.
Back at Underworld HQ, Hurricaner is being revived as he is talking with Zepoza on his coming back to life. She tells him that two new demons are being birthed right now and they are later shown to be Dion and Nancy.
Ebeixhar makes a comment about Vasroch being a failure. Hurricaner mention Heroes as Nancy and Dion go angry.
Zepoza tells Ebeixhar about Heroes being the ones who destroy Nine Prayers and Wicked Genocide in a year. She wonders if they will try to get in her way.
Back at Heroes's guild hall, Bob is trying to get out there to go destroy Underworld. Issac, Fate, Virgil, Charlie, and Fred are holding him down as Victor lays defeated from Bob's rampage.
Ax argues with his grandson about they should handle this as Marie is scared over their fighting.
They tried to figure out a way to find the homes of the former council members but they have no idea about where they are and where they live.
Jason arrives with Drake, Odessa, and Angel plus Danny who are here to help out the guild. Jason knows the location of four of the former council members as Danny offers up his services to help the guild out in their time of need. Drake and Odessa brought with them Kirby and Kari who are their Chreax partners.
Everyone gets geared up for the war ahead them as Ax and Marie gives them a speech. Althea mentions that if they can get the blood of the person who poisoned X and the others, she can make a cure so they need to find it.
Bob, Ana, Rose, Dawn, Scampers, Jaime, Alex, and Stella go to Marco's location to protect him.
Bob and Marco but heads since these two hate each other as Stella and Marco's granddaughter Maria try to stop them.
Marco figures out why Underworld is after former and current council members as Bob senses something. The house is blown up.
Bob saves their lives by eating the explosion.
Wolf stands there as he and Bob glare at each other.

Characters:
Kirby Clysorin, Light, Fire, and Dragon Wizard. 6 years old. He is Drake's Chreax partner. The Slayer found him with Kari in the woods being hunted by a guild who were trying to kill them for their fur. Drake and Odessa saved their lives and Kirby looks up to him by learning the same magic that he used to defeat the guild Fire, Light, and Dragon magic. His fur is light pink and he has blue eyes.
Kari Raynne, Elemental Wizard. 5 years old. She is Odessa's Chreax partner. The Slayer found her with Kirby in the woods being hunted by a guild who were trying to kill them for their fur. Drake and Odessa saved their lives and Kari looks up to her by learning the same magic that he used to defeat the guild Element magic. Her fur is light green and her eyes is light blue.
Marcia. Fire Wizard. 27 years old. She is the former magic council member Marco's granddaughter. In the past, she and Jason hooked up in the past despite being three years older than him. She is now really good friends with Randy. Wink Wink. She has light orange hair and blue eyes.

Items:
Decessus. It is poisonous to magic users, it destroy all of the magic in the air, and it is known as the Anti-Lucernas.

New Locations:
Hell Heart. The lab of Underworld where demons can come back to life.
Marco's town. This is the town where the former magic council member Marco lives with his granddaughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment