Thursday, February 5, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 41 Your Polar Opposite part 1 Danny vs Aster! The Harem King vs Destiny


Time for Aster to duel against Danny.This next 2 parts will be filled with Passion filled dueling.Enjoy.

Aster P.O.V
It had been a few days since I defeat Zane Trusedale in the most epic of fashions.I sat in a press conference answering questions when one reporter peaked my interest.She said,"So Aster? Do you have any plans after defeating Zane?".I then looked at the camera and I said,"I am off to Duel Academy to utterly destroy Bob, Kurt, and Danny. Those three think that they are the best. Time for them to taste reality.".

I walked off as I walked into my dressing room.I stood there reading a dueling magazine all about me crushing Zane with ease.I then got a call and I saw that it was from Amelia.After she lost to Kurt, she decided to stay at Duel Academy with Bob and his friends of loser.I answered it as I said,"You got the Phoenix?"."What the hell is your deal Aster?! You know that you caused a war right?!" yelled Amelia."Yeah. I am going to defeat your friend Danny with my real deck. Later bitch." said Aster.

I hanged up as my manager walked into the room.His name is Sartorius.He was wearing an Obelisk Blue Uniform with a raised and buckled collar and matching cut-offs for his arms and legs.His blue is sectioned in two layers, the layer closest to his face a lighter shade of blue than the one behind it, which generally flows as a single unit.Directly above his nose is a another section of hair, colored grayish white, and he also wears earrings and a pair of ornaments on either side of his forehead.

"Aster. Are you serious?" said Sartorius."Yes Master Sartorius. I am heading to Duel Academy after I leave. Are you going to stop me?" I said."No. Your partners will be meeting you at the airport. They will be helping you defeat the three duelists." said Sartorius."Sure." I said.I walked toward my personal limo and I looked at my deck."Time to teach that Harem King a lesson in Destiny." I said to myself.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting with Alexis in my room working on my deck."Bob. I think you are over thinking this duel." said Alexis."Maybe Lex. I mean Aster is such a." I said.Alexis said,"So do you hate Aster like you hate Chazz?".I then said,"Yeah. I mean they are both spoiled rick jerks. Aster also made fun of my father."."Which one?" said Alexis."The one that the Dark Ruler killed." I said."Oh. Don't worry about the duel. You, Kurt, and Danny are the best duelists here at Duel Academy." said Alexis.

She got closer to me as I said,"Um Lex."."Don't worry about us being interrupted. Kurt and Stella are working on his deck in the Slifer Red cafeteria and Danny is with Bastion. We have the whole dorm to ourselves." said Alexis."Sweet. So do we really have to do this?" I said."Yes Bob. We did your thing and now it is my turn." said Alexis.She then dragged me out of my room and we headed to the game room.

Kurt P.O.V
I was working on my deck to face off against one of Sartorius's cronies.This is according to Amelia who once worked for the man but she quit after our duel.I then saw Johnny standing there."Hey man. So where is Stella?" said Johnny."She is making me a snack before my duel. So I thought you would be with Amelia or Helen." I said."They are getting everyone into the arena. These two girls are very nice but." said Johnny.

"You aren't looking for a girlfriend right now right Johnny?" said Stella.She stood there as Johnny said,"Yeah. You sure made a big snack for Kurt.".She was holding a bowl of popcorn and I said,"Don't worry Johnny. I love popcorn. I could eat a lot of the stuff."."He is right. Several movie theaters make giant bags of popcorn just for him." said Stella."I see. I better get to the arena. Later lovebirds!" said Johnny.He ran off as we worked on my deck.

Danny P.O.V
I was with Syrus, Hassleberry, and Bastion in Bastion's room."I can't believe that the Aster Phoenix and the Sarge hate each other. I mean I thought the two would be buddies." said Hassleberry."You think that but you are wrong Hassleberry. So what did you find about him Bastion?" I said."He is a pro-athlete and he excels at skydiving, skiing, sky surfing, and surfing. He has also had two Ph.D. His deck is a mystery beside those Elemental Heroes that he used against Zane." said Bastion.

Syrus said,"Aren't you worried Danny? I mean he must know how the Elemental Heroes work and what he said to about you guys on live TV."."Don't worry Sy. I am going all out on this asshole." I said."What do you mean by that Private Danny?" said Hassleberry."I am using my Elemental Villains, Evil Heroes, and Elemental Heroes on the Phoenix! He is going to learn what happened when you messed with the Harem King and his family!" I yelled."We shall meet you along with Robert and Alexis at the arena." said Bastion.

I then entered the dorm as I said,"Hello? You guys in here?".I then heard Bob yell,"Yes! I did it!".I then ran into the game room and I saw Bob sweating like crazy and Alexis was on the floor tired."What in Ra's name just happened in here?" I said."We were playing Wii Sports and he won." said Alexis.I then saw the TV and I said,"Okay. We are getting ready for the duel. Are you two ready?".Bob then said,"Heck yeah. Time to crush Aster's companion!".

We walked there as we then saw Aster standing there with two lovely ladies.The one on the left had long orange hair just like Carrie's but her hair was the same color as actually oranges unlike Carrie's hair.She looked to be about 5 feet 4 inches or 64 inches.The girl on the right had white hair up to her shoulders and it was the same length as the girl on the left.She was 5 feet 6 inches slightly taller than her cohort but smaller than Aster who was my height.

Aster stood there and Bob said,"Hey Phoenix. Ready to lose?"."You aren't dueling me Bob. You are dueling my friend here. Introduce yourself Leah Hogan." said Aster.The girl with the white hair said,"Your deck is based off Anime right?"."Somewhat. Why?" said Alexis."You must be the Alexis Rhodes. The girl who charmed the son of Seto Kaiba. I will defeat him with the power of evil." said Leah.

She walked off as I said,"What a weird girl."."Let me introduce you to Kurt's opponent Hannah Ford." said Aster.The orange hair girl stood there and she said,"Hi.".She walked off as Alexis said,"I will go find the others. You guys got this?"."No need to worry." said Bob.She kissed his cheek as she ran inside.Aster said,"Ready to lose?".Me and Bob looked at each other and we said,"Hell No.".

Narrator P.O.V
In the Obelisk Blue Arena, the group was sitting in there.Alexis, Syrus, Carrie, Kate, Steve, Hassleberry, Stella, Chazz, Johnny, Amelia, Helen, Miranda, Crowler, Helen, and Bastion and they were cheering for Danny, Kurt, and Bob.The three boys were in the arena with Aster and the two girls."Me and you will go first Danny. Then it will be Bob and Kurt vs Leah and Hannah." said Aster.

The two boys stood there and they activate their duel disk at the same time."Duel!" yelled the two.Aster drew his starting hand and then he drew a card.Aster then said,"I play the spell Polymerization! I now fuse my Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix to fusion summon or special summon Elemental Hero Phoenix Enforcer!".The hero stood there and Aster said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Danny!".

Danny drew a card and he said,"I play the spell The Helpful Friend to bring out my Elemental Villain Swordpoint!".Then the Villain version of Elemental Hero Bladedge stood there.He had two giant blades for hands and he looked very dangerous.Danny said,"His special effect activates. If I have any Elemental Hero, Evil Heroes, or Elemental Villains in my hand, I can special summon! I just happened to have Evil Hero Currentman, Evil Hero Thunderman, and Evil Hero Whirlwind!".

Elemental Villain Swordpoint.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2600 DEF 1800.Warrior/Effect.His swords have been know to cut through humans like butter.He is the Villain version of Elemental Hero and Evil Hero Saberslash.If you have any Elemental Heroes, Evil Heroes, or Elemental Villains in your hand, you can special summon them.

The three evil heroes stood there and then Danny said,"I activate Evil Hero Currentman's special effect! I can draw 2 cards!".He added two cards to his hand and then Danny said,"I now activate Evil Hero Whirlwind's special effect! I can now draw 4 more cards!".He add four more cards as Danny said,"I play the spell Polymerization to fuse Evil Hero Thunderman with his fellow evil heroes to summon Evil Hero Hurricane!".

Evil Hero Hurricane.LV 8.Attribute Wind.ATK 3500 DEF 2100.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Three Evil Heroes.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.Her powers over the wind is strong.She is the twin sister of Elemental Hero Tempest and she is stronger than her brother.She can attack twice every turn.

The evil and female version stood there and then she said,"I am ready for battle Danny.".Swordpoint agreed with her as Danny said,"I now play the spell Evil Tribute! I now send Elemental Hero Avian, Elemental Hero Clayman, Elemental Hero Bubbleman, and Evil Hero Burstinatrix from my deck to the grave so I can bring out Elemental Hero Electrum!".He stood there and Danny said,"I play the spell Alternative Copies! This lets me special summon Evil Hero Platinum and Elemental Villain Planet since I have Elemental Hero Electrum on the field!".

Evil Hero Platinum.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3200 DEF 2300.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Four Evil Heroes.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.She is the mistress of the Elements and she calls her after a very shiny stone.She is the younger twin sister of Elemental Hero Electrum and the younger sister of Elemental Villain Planet. She can't be destroy in battle as long as you have an Elemental Hero, Elemental Villain, and Evil Hero on the field.She is consider a Dark, Fire, and Light attribute monster.She also gains 300 ATK points for every Dark, Fire, and Light Monsters on the field.   
Alternative Copies.Spell.Normal.This card allows you to summon any alternative version of a monster you have on the field.
Elemental Villain Planet.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3600 DEF 1900.Warrior/Fusion/Effect.Four Elemental Villains.A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters.He is the master of the Element and he calls himself after a planet.He is the older brother of both Elemental Hero Electrum and Evil Hero Platinum.He is consider Water, Wind, and Earth Attribute monster.He gets stronger by 400 ATK and DEF points for every Elemental Hero, Evil Hero, and Elemental Villain on the field and 200 ATK and DEF points for every Elemental Hero, Evil Hero, and Elemental Villain in the grave.

The two stood there.Planet looked like a villain version of Electrum while Platinum was very female with her massive breasts.Then she gained 600 extra ATK points thanks to her brother and Aster's monster.Planet then gained 2000 ATK and 1400 DEF point from the five monsters on the field.Danny said,"Lets start things off with Evil Hero Hurricane! Show him your Tornado of Death!".She fired her cannon as Aster said,"You know that he can't be destroy right?".

He lost 1400 life points as the monster stayed there."I know that Aster. I may be stupid but I am the master of Heroes and Villains! I now attack with Swordpoint, Planet, Platinum, and Electrum! Destroy the Phoenix with your combined power! I can also attack with Hurricane! Round Two! You are going to lose Aster in one turn! OTK!" said Danny.The five then charged up their attacks and they did a combined attack on the monster which caused 8200 points of damage.

"Go Danny!" yelled the group excluding Bob.He then thought,"Aster wouldn't go down this easy. Danny is an amazing duelist but Aster is just as good as him.".The smoke cleared as Aster stood there with a smirk on his face.His monster was still there and he had 10800 life points thanks to his facedown Draining Shield."Dam. I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Aster." said Danny.

Aster drew a card and he said,"I have always hated people like you Danny. You think that you are the Harem King since you have a connection to your Female Spirits. They are nothing but fakes only create to satisfy your illusions of grandeur! I had to earn everything by hand and my skills while you had some fake king to help you! I will destroy you and your friends with my heroes!".

He then said,"I play the spell Destiny's Bond! This spell lets me special summon a Destiny Hero for every monster on your field. I count five so lets bring out your destiny! I pick Destiny Hero Dreadmaster, Destiny Hero-Dogma, Destiny Hero Polaris, Destiny Hero Godslayer, and Destiny Hero Control! Show Danny here the power of Destiny!".

Destiny's Bond.Spell.Normal.For every monster on your opponent's field, you can special summon an Destiny Hero from your deck.This spell also allows all monsters to be special summoned using this card. 
Destiny Hero Polaris.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.This hero has the power to control gravity and magnetism.He was called a freak all of his life due to his powers.He then killed many people when the army tried to take him for experiments to him and his body.He then joined the Destiny Hero to repent for his sins.He can destroy a spell/trap for every Destiny Hero on the field.
Destiny Hero Godslayer.Attribute Fire.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2000.Warrior/Effect.He was once a normal warrior with great potential with any weapon.He was later turned into a tool for revenge.He was ready to fight no matter who.He broke out of his masters's control after he killed his family in cold blood.He joined the Destiny Heroes to take revenge on the men and women who made him kill his family.He gains 1000 ATK for every monster on your opponent's field.
Destiny Hero Control.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2400.Warrior/Effect.He is a prince with the power to control his enemies minds.He became a dictator after the death of his sister.He joined the Destiny Heroes and he is their primary backer.He helps get their equipment to help each member serve their cause.He makes all of your opponents monster's ATK points go to zero.

Then a really big monster stood there with one floating in the air using magnetism, one with two giant swords in his hand, one with demonic looking wings, and one looking like a man in a suit."Destiny Heroes? What are these freaks!?" said Danny."These Freaks are the strongest monster way stronger than your monsters! These monsters are my monster which are super strong! I now activate their special effect. Polaris can destroy your facedown with his magnetism! Destroy it!" said Aster.

The facedown was destroyed as Aster said,"My Godslayer gain 5000 ATK points!".The monster grew stronger as Aster said,"I now activate Dogma's special effect. You lose 2000 life points!".Danny then felt the pain as Aster said,"I now activate my Control's special effect. He makes all of your monster's ATK points go down.".The five then felt weaker and Aster said,"I now activate my Dreadmaster's special effect. He now gains the original ATK and DEF points of my Destiny Heroes!".

The monster then gained 12200 ATK points and 9300 DEF points and Aster said,"Finish him off! Destroy him now! Eliminate the Harem King and show him the power of Destiny!".Danny then took 29400 points of damage causing his duel disk to explode on him.His deck flew out as he was on the floor out cold."Destiny is going to make you all serve us!" said Aster.

Next time,
Bob and Kurt teamed up against Leah and Hannah for Danny.

No comments:

Post a Comment