Friday, February 27, 2015

Power High Episode 2 The Hunter


Remember this classic villain?I am pretty sure that you don't because I think the last appearance of him was in March of Last Year.It is has been almost a year since I started the Pokemon Adventure of that year.Ah good times and I am here to talk about something bothering me.I mean if you haven't notice by now, I am a really big fan of Fairy Tail and with the Guild disbanded, I wonder if the other memories are in other guild or training.I don't mind Wendy and Carla being in Lamia Scale but I feel like Gray should have been along with Juvia.I mean it makes sense because of the rivalry between Lyon and Gray.Just saying.Lets begin.

Narrator P.O.V
The Slayer after Bob threw him landed right in front of his base of operation known as Bloody Darkness's base.They were known for their mass murders and their unusual gifts."What are you doing back here Phil?" said a voice.He then saw the Hunter standing there.He had on a western outfit with brown hair and sliver eyes standing there,"Hunter! You won't believe me but some kid who looked like a complete loser defeat me." said Slayer.

Hunter then said,"Wow. You lost to a Nerd. That is sad."."You should shut up. How about you go face him?!" said Slayer.Hunter then opened a western like door as he said,"K. Later Slayer. Have fun explain this to the master. I mean he hates when you lost.".He was gone as Slayer said,"I hope the Reaper doesn't kill me.".

Bob P.O.V
After hanging out with Stella on the roof and telling her everything, we headed back into the school and I was getting stares from everyone.I mean I was holding hands with Stella who was one of the most popular girls at our school in only a few months because after I saved her life from Slayer who is like the weirdest bad guy and she REMEMBER me.I was having a party inside of me as Stella said,"So Bob? Do you have any friends? I mean you are usually sitting by yourself in the library reading a book."."Nope. I never really need friends Stella. I mean I like being alone." I said.

She then said,"Lets go introduce you to mine!"."I then looked at her as she said,"Don't worry Bob. They will love you."."Are you sure? I mean I am a Loner." I said.She then dragged me into the lunch line as I stood there waiting for her.I usually don't eat school food for personal reasons mainly because I don't want.It sounds like a weird reason but it is the truth.

I then saw Stella walking toward a group.I then saw 5 boys sitting there with 5 girls.The school lunch tables were really big and I learned that now because I hid on the roof.I was a loner, loser, and sometimes a pervert.I have urges too!It is what makes me human.Anyway, let me describe Stella's friends to you lovely folks.

I saw a boy with white hair, blue eyes, and a tattoo of a Falcon on his arm, a boy with dark blue hair, green eyes, and a weird tattoo under his right eye looking very similar to a certain wizard, a boy with black hair, blue eyes, a boy with light blue hair, blue eyes, and a huge smile on his face, and a boy with red hair and red eyes and he looked popular.

I knew them all.They are Fate Falcon the son of a gangster, Johnny Wilson who looks like your stereotypical punk but he was really smart, Ryan Caldwell who is the son of the Police Chief, Kurt Raymond who is a huge fan of gaming and Anime, and Felix Crawford who is very popular.They are all first years and they are popular.

I then saw a girl with long blond hair, brown eyes, and a warm smile on her face, a girl with bright red hair, blue eyes, and she had a camera around her neck, a girl with brown hair in a ponytail, blue eyes, and she look ready to beat me up, a girl with short pink hair, green eyes, and she was holding some art supplies, and a girl with scarlet red hair, blue eyes, and she looked at me with interest.

I knew them as well.They are Myra Wood whose brother is on the football team, Cindy Jones who is the schools head reporter, Kari Daniels who is a martial artist, Sakura Hikari who is very popular just like Felix and she is really good at art, and Roxy Park who is very picky about her friends.Same as the guys.Lucky son of bitches.

Felix said,"So who is the loser Stella?".He was then punched by Fate as he said,"I know you."."You do?" I said."Yeah. I remember you. You are that REALLY quiet kid. I mean you are wearing a scarf in the summer which is really hot here." said Ryan.I then realized that fact as I said,"It isn't that bad to be honest. I got it from my mom."."Is she still living?" said Cindy."Yeah. She is overseas with work. My name is Bob Yagami." I said.

I sat next to Johnny who didn't really show much expression and Kurt said,"So Stella? How did you and Bob meet? Did you two find a common interest?"."Yeah. We are old friends. Remember that story that I told you." said Stella."You are that Bob?" said Kari."Yes?" I said.My face blushed a light red as Sakura said "You are so cute."."Sakura. Don't hit on Stella's boyfriend." said Johnny."You Stella Polar got yourself a boyfriend?" said Roxy."Yep." said Stella.

Fate then threw me a soda as he said,"Welcome to our group Bobbie. You don't mind that I call you that right?"."I don't mind." I said quietly.Myra said,"Guys. We have dicks at 3 o clock."."Huh?" said Kurt and Felix."To your left. Right Myra?" said Sakura.I then saw the captain of the football team Craig Lane who had black hair and brown eyes with his two friends aka his sidekicks.Myra's brother Norman who had the same color hair but shorter and eyes and Zeke Rodgers who had buzzcut purple hair and brown eyes.

Craig looked at me and he said,"Who is that loser?"."Harsh Craig. That is Stella's boyfriend Bob Yagami. He is super shy." said Fate."Really? You and her? Did you try to kill yourself to get into her?" said Norman.He was then hit by his sister who said,"Behave Norman or do I have tell mother about you.".He was quiet as Zeke said,"So Bob? What do you do here?"."Um. I go home like most people." I said.

Craig said,"Nice pick in boyfriends."."Craig. We need to talk. You two better leave. You won't be seeing your friends for a while." said Stella.The two football players were gone as Stella took Craig off somewhere to be punished I guess.I then thought,"Stella.".Her friends then looked at me and I said,"What is wrong? Is something on my face?"."No. I just have a question. What is your glasses man? I mean they are huge." said Felix.

I then said,"I can't see without them. I mean my last name is Y."."True. I know how you feel. I mean mine and Myra last name begins with W. We usually gets stuck in the back as well." said Johnny.I was confused on Johnny because he is very emotionless."So Bob? What did you get on the math test?" said Kurt."You two have a class together?" said Ryan."Yeah. Bob is usually sitting in the back staring out the window day dreaming. I mean I sometimes copy off him along with Fate." said Kurt.

The two were both then hit by Kari who said,"Cheating is wrong you two."."But Bobbie here is really smart." said Fate."Yeah. I mean I usually spend my studying or playing video games." I said."You know Fate. I don't mind tutoring you." said Cindy."You should take that offer Fate." said Johnny."I am not that stupid guys." said Fate."Then why did you copy off me? I mean the teachers know my handwriting." I said."Because he isn't smart." said Roxy and Ryan.

The 10 talked as I drank my soda.I then thought,"I have a girlfriend and friends. This day is getting better. I mean what could possibly go wrong?".And just as I said that, the wall broke.I then saw a guy who looks like that one guy I think Crocodile Dundee standing there."Where are you brat? I mean you defeat the Slayer who is like my partner. My name is Hunter." said Hunter.I then looked at Stella's friends and I thought,"I wonder.".

I then made a mini bow and I fired an arrow directly at Hunter who got mad.He held the arrow as he said,"Where are you brat? I will kill innocent people if you don't come out.".He held a really big knife which was impressive to say the least.I then saw several cops and gangsters tackling him as Ryan said,"Don't worry Bob. Our men got this freak."."I know." I said.I was looking for Stella as Kari said,"Are you worried about Stella? Don't worry.".

"Huh?" I said."We trained her." said Roxy."Indeed. She knows martial artist and she can handle that Crocodile Dundee ripoff." said Johnny."Correct." said Cindy.The Hunter was placed in handcuffs as I fired an arrow at him knocking him out as Sakura said,"I wonder where that Arrow came from?"."Who knows? So Bob? You want to walk to class together?" said Fate."Bobby here isn't gay but he wouldn't mind right?" said Kurt.

I was silent as Stella stood there."Sorry guys. So what happened to that wall?" said Stella."A Crocodile Dundee ripoff." said Kari.Stella was lost as Roxy said,"Those are Johnny's words."."Oh. So Bob? How do you like my friends? I mean they didn't bully you right?" said Stella.I then hid behind my scarf as I said,"They are very nice Stella. I hope you guys like me.".Fate then made me spit out my drink as Cindy said,"Really Fate?".

"Yep. Bobbie here is such a shy dude. I mean he is more quiet than Johnny." said Fate.Johnny then punched him as he said,"He is a very nice guy Stella. A good boyfriend for you. I hope you two are very happy together."."Wow. I have never heard you talked so much." said Kurt."Kurt is right." said Sakura.Johnny grumbled something as Myra said,"So what class do you have next Bob?"."Math with Fate and Kurt." I said."Don't let them cheat off you Bob. If they do, fail the test." said Ryan.I was confused.

I sat in my seat in Math as Kurt sat next to me and Fate sat in front of me."Hey guys." I said."These seats have a sweet view. No wonder why you sit here man." said Fate."Thanks. I mean I also can get some reading done." I said."Like what? Romance Novels? Don't worry man. We all have read one at least once." said Kurt.Fate then whispered to me,"He reads a lot of them.".

I then grab my bag and I pulled out a Manga."Fairy Tail? You are a fan?" said Kurt.I shook my head as I said,"Yep. I like the main character."."Yeah. I finally meet someone who likes this stuff who isn't super crazy aka Kurt." said Fate."I hate you." said Kurt."So how did you two meet Stella? I mean I am not jealous of your guys. I am just curious." I said.

Fate said,"I met her in Science during my second year of Junior High. She is really nice and she helped me out with some family issues. She really likes you Bob. I mean Craig is a dick."."Yeah. I met Stella thanks to Kari and Cindy. The two girls thought that we would be a couple but we couldn't do it." said Kurt."Oh." I said.The teacher came in as she said,"I will be handing back some test. So you can talk amongst yourself for a while.".I then smiled as I thought,"Today is awesome.".

Next time,
Bob goes to the amusement park with his new friends plus the cheer squad.Plus revenge of the Hunter, the Slayer, and their friend Soul Smasher.

Stella's Friends:Roxy, Kari, Sakura, Myra, Cindy, Kurt, Ryan, Johnny, Fate, and Felix.

No comments:

Post a Comment