Monday, February 16, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 44 Bob and Johnny vs Kurt and Danny! Trying to win back your Spirit


Yep.We are seeing Johnny's History Deck coming back with more History stuff.We will be showing off Chazz joining the Light next time along with some other stuff.Enjoy.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting in the nurse office.Ms. Fontaine didn't want me doing any activity excluding Dueling because you can't stop a musician from playing or something along those lines.I sat one of the empty beds and I saw my outfit.I was wearing a new uniform made by my spirits.It was an black jacket with sliver linings, a dark blue undershirt, black pants, and boots.I looked pretty strong  since my jacket showed off my training and my sweet sword necklace.

I then saw Johnny standing there with a rare serious look on his face."It is good to see that you are awake Bob." said Johnny."And you are still grumpy. What's up man?" I said."You aren't worried about Kurt and Danny?!" said Johnny."I am Johnny. I know that they will go back to normal. So how is it having Helen and Amelia loving you? I may have been out for a time but I can tell when someone is in love." I said.

Johnny said,"You suck man. I mean Helen and Amelia are both awesome girls and duelist."."So who do you like Johnny?" I said.Johnny then said,"We need to talk. You must have heard about Kurt and Danny right?".I then said,"Yeah. Alexis and Rias told me that they haven't dueled at all since my good friend Aster Phoenix's visit to Duel Academy and their Spirits haven't appeared lately.".

"Yeah. So can you duel?" said Johnny."Yep. You want to duel Kurt and Danny? I mean they are pretty strong." I said."I know that man but lately, they are weaker than a Slifer Red." said Johnny.I then grabbed my duel disk and I placed it on my left arm.We then walked of the Nurse's office and I saw Syrus and Steve talking to each other.The two seem like close friends with them being around the same size.

Syrus ran toward me and Johnny said,"Hey little buddies. What is up?"."It is good to see that Bob Senpai is out of the nurse office but we have a huge problem!" said Steve."Hassleberry forget to bathe again?" I said."No. We forced him to take a shower at least once a day. Danny and Kurt are going to get expelled." said Syrus."Explain Sy. I mean Kurt is one of the school's best students and despite Danny's grades, he is an amazing duelist." I said.

Steve said,"You have been out cold for almost two weeks Bob Senpai. They haven't dueled anyone and they have been ditching class."."Really? I mean Danny always ditched class but he always came to duels." I said."Yeah. I am worried about them. I mean I just meet the two but they are really nice." said Johnny."Hey Sy. Did you know where they are?" I said."On the roof. What are you going to do?" said Syrus.

I then said,"Duel them Sy! I mean they may be like this now but an epic duel can change a man. I always believed in that idea so I am going to duel them no matter what they say."."I am helping him too. Time to show off my History Deck too." said Johnny."Lets go!" said Steve.He ran toward the roof as we followed the first year Slifer student.I hope I could bring them back to normal and I will make sure that they don't get expelled.

We were on the roof and I saw Danny and Kurt sitting there staring at the clouds.I then walked over to them and Kurt said,"Oh hey Bob. It is good to see you man."."Yeah." said Danny."Are you guys up for a duel?" I said.The two looked at each other and they said in unison,"No thanks."."Why not?! You two loved to duel!" I yelled."We have changed after our duel with Aster and Hannah." said Danny."Yeah. We don't have the passion to duel." said Kurt.

I then grabbed him and Danny said,"Let him go Bob."."Unless you two decide to duel me and Johnny." I said."Okay fine Bob. We will duel you and Johnny. Meet us in front of the Slifer Red Dorm in a hour." said Kurt.The two walked away as Syrus said,"They sure changed."."Yeah. I mean Danny would have killed you if you hurt his brother in anyway." said Steve."Correct Steve. You ready Johnny?" I said."Yeah. Time to teach those two a lesson." said Johnny.

I sat on the stairs of the Slifer Red Dorm working on my deck."You seem very hard working about this Bob." said Yubel.I then saw her standing there and I said,"Yep. I mean those two are my brothers. I mean I have a sister but those two are my brothers."."So where is Kate?" said Yubel."Working. She is a teacher and she must have forgotten that teachers have to work on grading papers and other stuff." I said."I see. So Bob? What do you think about Alexis and Rias both liking you? I mean they are sharing you." said Yubel.

I then said,"It is a weird feeling Yubel. I mean I fell in love with Alexis hard. I mean she was different from most of the girls that Joey and Kaiba set me up with. She was very cold but she is very caring. I mean I know that every time that I was in the nurse office, she was at my side. Rias and I have been close since I met her. I mean she is very nice and she shows her love for me by making me hold on to her.".Yubel said,"Maybe I shouldn't have asked."."No. It is a good thing that you did." I said.

She smiled as I heard,"Sarge!".I then saw Hassleberry standing there with a tired Steve and Syrus."Hey guys. What's up?" I said."Chazz went missing." said Steve."Where did he go this time? I mean this isn't the first time that he ran away." I said."He is on the island Bob so we don't have to put up those posters. I wish Lex would have let us do that though." said Syrus.The two first years were confused as I said,"I'll explain later.".

I then saw Johnny with Helen, Amelia, Hannah, and Alexis.Hannah said,"I am sorry about this Bob. I mean this is my fault along with Leah and Aster."."No. It isn't your fault Hannah. I mean it is those Destiny nut jobs. Where are they anyway?" said Helen."No clue on Leah but Aster has been dueling with those Destiny Heroes." said Amelia."So you and Johnny are going to duel the Raymond brothers? Are you sure that they are going to show up? I mean Sam and Stella tried this as well." said Alexis.

Steve then said,"Don't worry so much Alexis Senpai. Bob sent some of his spirits to go find them."."Yeah. I sent Armageddon and Drake to get them." I said."Smart move." said Amelia and Hannah."Thanks but little Sy thought it up." I said."Yeah. I know their hiding spots." said Syrus."I have a lot to learn about this group." said Johnny."Yeah. You do." said Alexis.

I then saw Drake holding Danny while Kurt was held by Armageddon."You didn't trust your brothers Bob. You send your spirits to come pick us up." said Danny."You did run from Private Stella and Sam." said Hassleberry."I guess you have a point there. You ready to duel Bob and Johnny?" said Kurt."Yeah. I hope you two bring the passion that you two bring your duels. I mean I have been waiting since the strt of the year to duel you guys." said Johnny.

The spirits went back into my deck as Danny said,"No promises there."."Yeah." said Kurt.I activated my disk as I said,"Danny will go first, then Johnny, then Kurt, and finally me. Sound good to everyone?"."Sure." said the two brothers."Hey Bob and Johnny. Don't go easy on them. We want them back." said the gang.We then nodded as we all said,"Game On!".

Danny drew a card and he said,"I summon Evil Hero Inferno.".She stood there and I noticed that her flame was pretty weak."I end my turn with a facedown plus 500 points of damage thanks to my monster's effect." said Danny.We then lost 500 life points as Johnny drew a card.He then said,"I summon the sweet monster known as Revolutionary Solider in attack mode!".Then a monster from the past stood there and Johnny said,"Since I have 5 cards in my hand, I can strike with you 500 points of damage for each one! Fire!".

Revolutionary Solider.Attribute Earth.LV 4.ATK 1500 DEF 1500.Warrior/Effect.He is a solider from the American Revolution War.He fights for his country independence and he doesn't give up no matter.He has a lot of courage inside him to fight enemies bigger than him and his army.For every card in your hand on the turn summoned, you can inflict 500 point of damage for each card.

The two lost 2500 life points and Johnny said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your move Kurt.".The boy then drew a card."Huh?" said Amelia."What is going on?" said Steve and Syrus."Usually Kurt or Danny give up around this point but neither of them haven't given up." said Helen."I guess Johnny and Bob inspired them to duel." said Hannah."Go Sarge and Private Johnny." said Hassleberry.

Kurt then said,"I now summon Lord Art.".The cowboy stood there with a huge smile on his face."Hey Bob. It is good to see you up and about. Can you and your friends beat Kurt? We have been trying to contact him but it has failed just like Tony on a test." said Art."Hey!" said Tony."I then activate my monster's special effect. I can bring out Lady Ann." said Kurt.She stood there and she gave me her look of worry.

Kurt then said,"I end my turn with a facedown. Your turn Bob.".I drew a card and I said,"Sweetness. I play the spell Heroic Entrance! I special summon Lucy from my hand!".Then a girl stood there.She had blond hair which was somewhat long and it was in a side ponytail and brown eyes.She had her stamp on the back of her right hand.She was wearing her X792 outfit with her whip Flevuve D'etoiles."I activate her special effect. She destroy all spells and traps on Kurt and Danny's field when she is summoned." I said.

Lucy Heartfilia.Attribute Light.LV 7.ATK 2500 DEF 2100.Spellcaster/Effect.She was the daughter of Jude Heartfilia but she didn't like being there.She is a very strong celestial wizard with over 10 keys with her.She joined Fairy Tail thanks to Natsu and Happy.She loves being part of the guild even with their quirks.She destroy all spells and traps on your opponent field with one of her celestial spirits.She can also let you special summon a monster from your deck.

She then held a key in the air and she said,"Open! Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!".Then the monster stood there and he said,"Sand Buster!".The two facedowns which were Mirror Force and Dummy were destroyed by sand and the spirit was gone.I then said,"I then activate her special effect! I special summon Happy to the field!".The cat appeared as I said,"I now special summon Natsu and Robin(Male)!".The two monster stood there and I said,"Now using Robin's special effect, I special summon Lucina!".

Lucina.Attribute Earth.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.The daughter of Chrom and his wife Robin(Female), Sumia, Maribelle, Sully, Olivia, or a unnamed village maiden.The history books aren't sure on that part.She comes back to the past to save her future because bad stuff happens.She fell in love with the male Robin due to his determination and his loyalty to the Shepherds and Chorm.She gains 1000 ATK points for every warrior on the field plus she can counter an attack toward her or any member of the Shepherds.

Then a girl looking very similar to Marth stood there and I said,"I end my turn with some facedowns. I can't attack on this turn so you guys better come up with a back up plan.".Danny drew a card and he said,"I play the spell Polymerization. I fuse Evil Hero Inferno and Evil Hero Thunderman to summon Evil Hero Eternal Darkness,".The monster stood there and Danny said,"I now activate her special effect. I now special summon Elemental Villain Planet.".

He stood there and he said,"Defeat them."."I now special summon Evil Hero Acid Golem." said Danny.The monster stood there and Danny said,"I now activate his special effect.".He drew a card and he said,"I now summon Evil Hero Hurricane.".The hero stood there and Danny said,"I now draw 3 extra cards since I have three monster on my field.".He had 5 cards in his hand and he said,"I play the spell Evil Tribute and I send Elemental Hero Avian and Elemental Hero Burstinatrix from my deck to special summon Elemental Hero Flame Wingman.".

The monster stood there and Danny drew a card since a new monster was add to the field.He then said,"I now play the spell Evil Signal! I now special summon Evil Hero Currentman!".The hero stood there and Danny add 2 cards to his hand and he said,"I play the spell Heroic Aura! This spell boosts up all of my monsters by 1000 ATK and DEF points.".The monsters then gained more power and Danny said,"I now attack your monster Johnny with my monsters at once! Quadruple Attack!".

The five monster rushed toward the solider as Johnny said,"I thank the pretty blond that she didn't destroy my facedown! I now activate it!".The five monster were blocked by a piece of paper and Johnny said,"Let me introduce you to the super cool Declaration of Independence! This spell blocks all attacks on the turn that it is played and it gives my solider an 1000 ATK and DEF points!".The attacks were blocked as Danny said,"I end my turn with 3 facedowns. Your move Johnny.".

Declaration of Independence.Spell.Normal.This spells only works when you have a monster on the field.It blocks all attack on the turn it is played and it gives all of your monsters on your field 1000 ATK and DEF points.

Johnny drew a card and he said,"I now play the combo known as Treasure from the Past! I now play the spell Egyptian Treasure, Mayan Treasure, and Medieval Treasure. These spells work together like Bob, Danny, and Kurt do. They are like bros and when you attack one, you have the other two seek revenge.".Then three treasure chest from three different eras appeared behind the solider."I now special summon Mayan Apocalypse, Egyptian Pharaoh, and Merlin to the field!" said Johnny.

Mayan Treasure.Spell.Normal.Some treasure from the Mayans.You can special summon Mayan Apocalypse from your deck if you have either Medieval Treasure or Egyptian Treasure on your field.
Egyptian Treasure.Spell.Normal.Some treasure from the Egyptians.You can special summon Egyptian Pharaoh to the field from your deck if you have Mayan Treasure or Medieval Treasure on your field.
Medieval Treasure.Spell.Normal.Some treasure from the Medieval age.You can special summon Merlin to the field from your deck if you have Egyptian Treasure or Mayan Treasure on your field.
Mayan Apocalypse.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Fiend/Effect.A very strong monster basing himself on the Mayan era of time.He is very strong and a really threat on the battlefield of time.Once he is sent to the grave, he automatically takes an opponent's monster with him. 
Egyptian Pharaoh.Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Zombie/Effect.The pharaoh of an really ancient Pyramid.He is known to scare many people but he is a really nice person that takes care of his friends and when you make fun of them, watch out.He can't be selected for anything if you have another monster on the field.
Merlin.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 3000.Magician/Effect.One of the master of the Dark Arts.He is also one of the earliest magician in history.He is also very well known in the magic community,He gains 500 ATK and DEF points for every Spellcaster that was been in play.

The three monsters stood there and I felt their power."Man those guys are really strong Johnny Senpai." said Steve."Thanks kid. I now play the spell History Homer's Text! Since I have four monsters from four different eras of history on the field, I can special summon History Homer!" said Johnny."I wonder if it is like Homer Simpson." said Hassleberry."Yeah." said Syrus and Amelia.

History Homer's Text.Spell.Once you have four monsters from four different eras of history on the field or in your hand, you can special summon History Homer.
History Homer.Attribute Earth.LV 12.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Effect.The strongest monster when it comes to the history of the world.He can answer any history related question because he was there due to his immortality.He has the special effect to destroy every card on your opponent's field.

Then a monsters stood there.He looked like Homer Simpson and I said,"I so did not see that coming."."I now activate his special effect. He destroy all cards on your side of the field! History Explosion!" said Johnny.The monster then destroy their monsters and Danny's facedown and Johnny said,"I now end this duel! Show them the passion of dueling once again!".The five monster then attack the brothers winning the duel for me and the history duelist.

Kurt and Danny sat there and Alexis said,"Are you guys back to normal?".Then Trix along with Avery appeared as they said,"You guys can see us right?"."Yeah. Welcome back." I said.Danny then said,"Shoot. What happened? The last thing I remember is losing to Aster."."Yeah. I remember tieing with Hannah." said Kurt.The two spirits hugged their duelist as I smiled.I then looked up to the sky and I thought,"This isn't the last time that this will happen. I hope we can handled it.".

Next time,
Bob and Kurt go on a journey around Duel Academy while Chazz and Chelsea join the Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment