Sunday, February 22, 2015

Duel Academy Episode 49 Bob vs Anti Bob aka Kimberly or Kim Hikari


Yep.We have Bob's true rival and she is the complete opposite of our fair hero.She is also a member of the Society of Light.I got nothing else for Kim Hikari for now and this is the duel against Howard X Miller except no deck ridding strategies.Enjoy.Also some screen time for Aster Phoenix.Also Robin(Male) is a spellcaster type monster.

Bob P.O.V
I was sitting on Aster's boat.He was letting me stay here after Holly admit her feeling for me and the challenge to both Rias and Alexis."Don't worry so much man. I mean I am pretty sure that things will go back to normal real soon." said Aster.He stood there with a drink in his hand for me.We had become friends since our duel and we learn that we are a lot alike."Yeah but what if the Light of Destruction gets Lex Aster?! I couldn't duel against her no matter what." I said.

Aster said,"I am guessing that your feeling for her are the strongest out of three.".I nod my head as I said,"Yeah. I mean she is so sweet, kind, and very caring. I can't tell Rias and Holly that I like her more. That would cause some massive destruction to the island."."Yeah. Maybe I can help you. If we find Rias a guy she likes more than you, we got rid of her." said Aster."I think I have the two for the job. Come on out Issei and Moka!" I said.

The two appeared from my deck as Aster said,"Is he using his powers over the Gentle Darkness to make you guys appear? I never got how you did that."."Nope. We come to your world on our free will Aster." said Moka."Ah." said Aster."So what do you need us to do?" said Issei."You need to make Rias fall for you Issei hard." I said."I can do that but aren't you going to get mad that I am going to steal your girlfriend?" said Issei."I think Bob wants Alexis Issei. So lets gets you ready for your date." said Moka.

The two were gone as I said,"One down. One to go."."So how do we get Holly to stop loving you?" said Aster."Who knows? I will find a way but I am too tired to care right now." I said.I then start to relax when I heard,"Sarge!".I then saw Hassleberry, Steve, Johnny, and Syrus running toward the boat."What is it guys? Bob is trying to get some sleep." said Aster."A new girl is at Duel Academy." said Steve."And? We get transfer almost every other week. What makes this one so special?" I said.

Syrus then said,"She is the anti you.".He got my attention as Johnny said,"She summoned a spirit out of thin air and she is already popular with the girls and the guys."."So? I did that in a week at being at Duel Academy." I said."Didn't the guys hate you because you were so close to Private Lex Sarge?" said Hassleberry."Yeah. Lets go welcome her to Duel Academy." I said."I thought we were forming up a battle plan to get you and Alexis to be an ultimate couple." said Aster.

Syrus said,"You don't like Holly or Rias?"."I do Sy but I like Alexis a lot more." I said."I see. Well lets us help you Senpai!" said Steve."Thanks you guys. You guys are good friends." I said.I got off the boat and I followed my friends back to Duel Academy.We were at the front of the school when we saw a crowd of Obelisk White, Slifer Red, Ra Yellow, and the very few remaining Obelisk Blue students in front of the school.It was both genders too.

Aster said,"So what is this new girl like?".Syrus said,"She is very calm and very picky about her lover. I mean very picky."."Huh?" I said."She likes girls or guys Senpai." said Steve."I knew that Steve. I am not Johnny when it comes to love." I said."Hey." said Johnny."Guys. I see our target with Private Holly and Alexis." said Hassleberry."Why are they with her? And where is Rias? They are usually together." said Syrus."She is busy today. Right Aster?" I said."Yeah." said Aster.

Johnny was confused as I saw the anti me.She had long snow colored white hair, sky blue eyes, a white and blue dress, matching shoes, and a white and blue duel disk on her right arm.She then said,"You must be Robert Percival Yagami. The Mercenary King, King of Games, and the wielder of the Gentle Darkness. My name is Kimberly Emma Hikari or Kim.".She then bowed as I said,"Hey. I guess you know me."."How do you know Bob's past?" said Alexis.

She then grabbed my right hand in fear as Kim said," I have done my research on him. You Alexis Rhodes and Holly Oliver are the current girlfriend of Bob. I presume?"."What about Rias Gremory?" said Syrus."She is with her junior Issei Hyoudou on a date in the Spirit World." said Kim."Really? That is good for her. I mean not to be mean to you at all Sarge but she and you don't mix beside the whole spirit thing." said Hassleberry."You are nice Hassleberry." said Johnny."I am just saying." said Hassleberry.

Holly said,"So how do you know all this?"."Like Robert, Kurt, and Danny, I has a connection to the Spirit World. I can see into it and produced spirits. Unlike Bob, I can't fight using barbaric means like Robert can." said Kim."Huh?" said Steve and Syrus."She doesn't use swords or weapons like me. I am right?" I said.She nod as she said,"We should head to class."."Yeah. We will meet you there. We need to talk Bob." said Alexis.

The group lead her into the building as I said,"You sensed it too?"."Yeah. I mean she seems nice but she knows too much about you." said Alexis."You are worried about her stealing her from me as well." I said.She sighed as she said,"Can you blame me? I mean Rias likes you along with Holly. I can't be a total bitch."."You have every right to be. I mean you are my queen." I said.She then lightly punched me as I said,"Don't worry. I already have spies and guards on her. We will learn more about you Kim Hikari.".

The day went on as I learn that Kim is a lot like me.She is a master of many things especially cooking which bribed over all of the guys here and she is very kind.I had a bad feeling in my guts that she is hiding something.I was walking around the island with Alexis and Aster.The boy didn't trust her either while my friends liked her.Aster said,"So where are we going Bob?"."Just on a walk. Here." I said.

I handed him a paper and he said,"Are you serious?"."Yeah. Bob was challenged to a duel in the cave that we are heading too. I am here to support him. It might be someone from the Society of Light." said Alexis."Yeah. I mean that whole mess with Lorenzo and Casey is a great example on how far Bonaparte will go to get rid of our dorm. I may have been a ass to the Slifer Red Danny in the past but that has changed." said Aster."Yep. Now we have three pros against them." I said.

We reached the cave as my Light detector aka my arm hurting went off."Where are you Leah?! Come out!" said Aster.She then stood there as she said,"Oh hi Aster. You decide to join the resistance or the Gentle Darkness side? How would Master Sartorius feel about this? Would he be mad that his best friend is against him?"."Aster." said Alexis."I don't care about that. I am here to defeat you. I mean you are a crazy bitch!" yelled Aster.

I then said,"Why did you call me here?"."I didn't call you here Bob. She did." said Leah.She was gone as I heard,"Hello Robert.".I then saw Kim standing there with her duel disk activated as Aster said,"You are part of the Society of Light?"."Yes. I also have part of the Light of Destruction inside of me like Leah. I was asked by the master to destroy Bob and his love toward Alexis. I decide to just defeat him in the thing that he holds second to Alexis. Dueling. I challenge you to a duel Mercenary King. Do you accept?" said Kim.

I looked at Alexis who gave me her nod of approval as I activate my disk.I then said,"Bring it on. Lets battle with 8000 life points. Ready to lose once again Light of Destruction.".She then smiled as she said,"I suppose as the gentlemen that you are. You are going to let me go first in our duel."."Yeah. You are up first Kim." I said.She then drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Heroic Entrance. This spell allows me to special summon a high level monster from my hand and I pick Dan Straight!".

Dan Straight.Attribute Earth.LV 7.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Warrior/Effect.A member of the Zentopia Church Legion Corps.He is a proud knight and very confident in his power.When ever he sees a lovely women, he falls heads over her and will defend her no matter what.He gets rejected a lot.He wields the magical weapon Habaraki and the magical shield Ricochet into battle for the church.He can shrink an monster causing half of said monsters ATK and DEF points and he also can't be destroy in battle by a spell card.

Then a weird monster came out.He looked slim and he had crimson colored hair and magenta eyes.He has small thin lines running down from the ends of his eyes and towards his cheeks.He was wearing a thick armor over his body which consists of a metallic breastplate that extends down to his knees, making the lower extension appear as a long skirt, while he also wears shoulder pads and gauntlets on his arms.He had armor covering his legs.He had two magician weapons Habaraki and Ricohet in his arms.

Aster said,"Isn't he from an Anime?"."Yeah. Fairy Tail. I thought Bob was the only one that used Anime monsters." said Alexis."I do as well. I now play the spell Holy Summoning! This lets me summon a monster from my deck. I pick the Admiral Bosalino or Kizaru." said Kim."Really?" I said."Yes. I am the evil you Bob. I use Villains and Characters that you aren't a big fans on." said Kim.

Admiral Bosalino/Kizaru.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2500.Warrior/Effect.A high ranking member of the Marines.He ate the Pika Pika no Mi which gave him the ability of to use Light in any way he sees fit.He is a very strong man despite his looks.He can't be destroyed by any Spells or Traps only monsters.

Then a really old man stood there.He was very tall.He had a moderate amount of wrinkles on his face, black hair, and a very thin beard.He was wearing a yellow striped suit with a Marine coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms bot in its sleeves.He was wearing pure white shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses, and a dark green shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit.He had a relaxed look on his face making me worried.

"Is this guy Kim Chan? He looks pretty weak." said Kizaru."Yeah. He does but his girlfriend is smoking hot." said Dan."You won't touch her Dan!" I said."Oh yeah brat." said Dan.Kim then said,"I end my turn with a facedown card. Your move Bob.".I then drew a card and I said,"I now special summon Salamander from my hand since you have two monster on your field.".He stood there and I said,"I play the spells the Helpful Friend and Demonic Summon! I now special summon Robin and Archangel Erica!".

Archangel Erica.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 3000 DEF 2800.Fairy/Effect.A very powerful and very beautiful angel.She is known for being very wise but she can easily get distracted by human stuff.She is only 16 years old despite her being an immortal angel.She fell in love with a human boy and she defends him along with the Devil Lilith who also loves him.She boost up her fellow monster include her by 1000 ATK and DEF points and she can allow a team up attack meaning that you can attack with two monsters at once with their ATK points in one powerful move.

The female and pirate Robin stood next to Natsu and a angel.She had four golden wings, a white dress under golden armor, golden blond hair, sapphire blue eyes, sandals, a golden spear in her right hand and a shield under her left hand.Dan's heart start beating like crazy when he saw the two and Natsu kept him back."I now activate Robin's special effect. She lets me draw a card and if it is a monster, I can special summon him/her!" I said.

I then drew a card and I said,"Yes! I now special summon Sanji!".The chef stood there ready to fight the admiral and the knight."I now attack with Sanji! Destroy the admiral with your Sky Walk then Hell Memories!" I said.He then destroy the admiral with many rapid fire kicks of fiery power.Kim then lost 2800 life points and she said,"An impressive move there Bob."."I am not done yet. I now attack with Natsu and Erica! Show Dan your Lighting Spears along with Fire Dragon's Iron Fist!" I said.

The two combined their attack causing Dan to shrink their ATK and DEF points but he was still destroy causing 1200 points of damage.Kim's field was wide open to Robin's direct attack and I said,"I now attack with Robin! Gigantesco Mano Stomp!".Kim then said,"I activated my facedown! Airspace Zero!"."What?" I said.Then Robin was destroyed as I lost 3500 life points."What just happened?" said Aster."Airspace Zero destroy the weakest monsters on Bob's field and he takes the damage." said Alexis.

Airspace Zero.Trap.Normal.This powerful spell destroy the weakest monster on your opponent's field and they take damage based on their attack.

I then said,"I end my turn with 2 facedowns. Your turn Kim.".She drew a card and she said,"I play the spell Lucky Hand!".She then drew 5 cards making her 7 cards.She then said,"Since you have a monster on your field, I now special summon Future Rogue Cheney aka the Shadow Dragon."."Really?! Are you insane? Do you know what he did?" I said."Yeah. I picked him because of that alone Bob." said Kim.

Rogue Cheney(Future).Attribute Dark.LV 8.ATK 2800 DEF 2800.Spellcaster/Effect.He comes from seven years into the future about X798.He killed his partner Sting Eucliffe to gain his White Dragon Slayer Magic.He travels back to the past with the intent to kill Acnologia and become the New Dragon King.He can be special summon to the field if your opponent has a monster on their field.He automatically destroy any Light and Dark Attribute monsters on your opponent's field.He also counts as a light attribute monster.When he destroy a monster, your opponent lose 500 life points.

Then a monster stood there.He had light hair with the right side being black while the left is a lighter color and he had a high ponytail that reaches midway down his back.He had bangs which covered his right side of his face.He had a missing right eye with a long and jagged scar that extends over the bridge of his nose and a sharp, curved tattoo around his eye.His eyes looked like Natsu.He was wearing some really complicated looking clothing.

Kim then said,"Destroy that Angel for me!".I then saw her get eaten and I lost 500 life points.Sanji was mad as Kim said,"Are you angry that your friend was eaten alive? How about you join her in the Darkness! I play the spell card Darkness Portal! This sends Robin and Sanji to the grave and you lose 1000 life points for each one!".I then felt 2000 points more of damage leaving me with 2000 life points with one remaining monster.

Darkness Portal.Spell.Normal.You automatically send two monsters on your opponent field to the grave and each one means that they lose 1000 life points for each one.

Natsu looked ready and fired up to fight Future Rogue and Kim said,"I now play the equip spell Holy Armor! This boost up Rogue by 1200 ATK and DEF points! Now destroy that pesky Dragon Slayer with White Shadow Dragon's Rough Silk!".He then charged up a blast as I said,"I now play my facedown Inferno Armor! This gives Natsu an extra 1000 ATK and DEF points! Block it with Fire Dragon's Roar!".

Holy Armor.Spell.Equip.This armor gives any Light attribute  monster 1200 ATK and DEF points.Once this monster is destroy, you inflict 1000 points of damage on your opponent.
Inferno Armor.Spell.Equip.When this spell is equipped to a monster, they gain 1000 ATK and DEF points.They also inflict the original monster ATK points as damage when destroyed.

The two moves destroy the two dragon slayers and I lost 1000 more life points as Kim took 3000 points of damage.Kim then said,"I summon Holy Imp!".Then a imp appeared and then it looked like the opposite of Banner's Dark Imp."I now play another Holy Armor and the Equip Spell Holy Weapons!" said Kim.Then the imp stood there in the same armor that Rogue wore with a holy sword in its arm."I end my turn with a facedown card. Your final move Bob." said Kim.

Holy Imp.Attribute Light.LV 4.ATK 3000 DEF 0000.Fiend/Effect.This fiend is very strong due to it being infused with the Light of Destruction.This monster can't be destroy by anything but a Dark Attribute monster.Once destroy, you can summon holy tokens for every open spot on your field.
Holy Weapons.Spell.Equip.The equipped monster gains 2000 ATK and DEF points, an extra attack, and it can't be destroy by a monster effect and trap card.

I drew a card and I sense Pharaoh.I haven't seen the cat around Duel Academy as of lately due to the fact that Professor Banner's soul is trying to control the cat but the two haven't try to work together.I then saw Banner pop out of the cat as Aster said,"I am so lost."."That is the former Slifer Red Headmaster Aster. He is also the former Shadow Rider Amneal. He tried to drain Bob's spirits of his energy to help the Dark Ruler." said Alexis.

Banner said,"I am sorry about that Ms. Rhodes. I am trying to repent for my sins countless times. Bob you can defeat Kim with that card that you drew. Trust me. I am being honest.".He went back inside of the cat who went toward Alexis.I then said,"Okay. I play my facedown. My Heroic Entrance! I now summon the card that will defeat you! I special summon Saber!"."Saber?" said Aster and Kim."A very strong monster and she is one of Bob's most loyal spirits. She was the first spirit that want Bob and me to be together." said Alexis.

Saber.Attribute Light.LV 8.ATK 4000 DEF 4000.Warrior/Effect.Her name is Artoria Pendragon who is better known as Arthur Pendragon aka King Arthur.She is known as a male in the history books.She once wield the sword from the stone, Calibrun but it was destroyed.She wield into battle the sword Excalibur and its Avalon.Her master in the Fourth Holy Grail War is a man named Kiritsugu Emiya and in the Fifth Holy Gray War, Shirou Emiya.She negates all spell cards on the field and she can't be destroy by spells or traps due to her armor.

Then a woman stood there.She looked to be in her late white teens.She had a slender physique and soft, white skin.She had finely textured golden hair that looked like it was sprinkled with gold dust.Her face shows off her naivety and displays elegance.She had green eyes.She was wearing shining armor with an old styled dress, made from old-fashioned blue cloth, underneath.She was holding a sword which looked like it was made of wind but it was hiding the legendary sword Excalibur.

She then said,"It is a honor to duel alongside you Bob. Shall I send this fiend back to where it come from? It will be fun to do mind you. You have offend Bob Kim Hikari and you shall pay for it."."Yes. I now equip her with Power Sword!" I said.She then felt her power increase as I said,"Strike it down with your holy slash Saber!".She then rushed toward the imp and Kim said,"Why can't I activate my facedown!?"."Her special effect negates all Spell cards! Destroy her!" I said.

Kim was then gone after losing the duel.I deactivated my duel disk as Saber stood there."That was so cool. You defeat her with Saber." said Aster."Thank you my child. Mistress Alexis and Bob, I think it would be smart if we trained together. The Light of Destruction will come back stronger." said Saber."You want to train with me Lex? I don't go easy." I said.She smiled as she said,"Sure Bob.".We then walked out of the cave.

Next time,
Alexis duel for the choice of where Duel Academy goes on their field trip.Bob meets the leader of the Cult Sartorius.

No comments:

Post a Comment