Friday, February 20, 2015

Power Guild Omake Power


If you look earlier in the month, you will see something called Powerful Power Omake.This means this is a Powerful Power which is pretty bad since it is one of the two things.A original story and the first story of 2015 which is sad coming from me.Anyway lets begin another one.Our story begins in Crystaltown, Meca.

Inside of the National Bank and Trust, it was getting robbed by the evil Guild of villains known as Bloody Darkness.They were known for taking jobs based on robing people of their money and their lives.Their leader is the man known as the Grim Reaper.His name is John T. Riley.He is a master of his scythe Reaper's Fang.He had wild gray hair, brown eyes, and he looked very much like a skeleton.He then said,"Are you ready to go boys? We are going to make a huge buck with all of this money.".

The 20 guys in the building cheered as then one of them saw a hooded figure sitting there.He walked up to the figure and he said,"You know that you look like something out of a bad shop right?"."Iron Fist of the Metal Bull." said the figure."What?" said the man.He was then punched into a wall.The rest of the group excluding John then saw the hooded figure standing there.His right arm was a giant iron fist and he said,"I guess you all must be the guild Bloody Darkness. I guess I found my new targets.".

He then took off his black cloak and a boy stood there.He had spiky black hair, blue eyes, a black, gray, and sliver jacket which is opened up showing off his training, a sword necklace around his neck, black shorts, and tennis shoes.Then he said,"You are about to face Power of the Heroes Guild. You are going down with this bad boy! Fire Sword! Inferno Spin!".He then grabbed his necklace which made a sword which was red and black.

Then he made a huge fire tornado which grabbed up all of the members and Power said,"Switch! Fire Shotgun! Magma Rapid Fire Shots!".The sword switched into a shotgun which he then fired up several bullets made of pure magma knocking them out and burned their clothes.Power then pile the grunts up and he said,"Shoot. These guys were nothing. No wonder why their leader is worth way more than their entire guild combined. I wonder where he went.".

He walked through out the bank and he sensed him.He found him in a room using his mastery of wind to place several amounts of money into bags."I see that the Power of the Heroes Guild has defeat almost the entire Bloody Darkness Guild. You must think that you are strong but you haven't faced against the Reaper. Eat My Cyclone of Death!" said John.Power was then trapped in a cyclone and it was cutting his skin with very sharp razors.

He started laughing as Power said,"This is fun mister but my patience has worn thin. Time to end this. Frigid Explosion!".Then the wind froze as Power stood there.His entire body was cut and bleeding but he was still breathing normally."How? That usually kills people. What are you?" said John.Power then said," A wizard of the Heroes Guild! Time for you to taste my Gravity Alternating! Heavy!".

John was then trapped to the ground and he said,"Why can't I move?"."I altered your gravity silly. I mean you can't use your magic while in this form. So time for my reward! Earth Hammer! Big Bang Impact!" said Power.He then produced a giant hammer from his necklace and he smacked him down a couple of floors into the ground.The evil man was knocked as Power held the scythe."Sometimes. These things were made by such cheap blacksmiths." said Power.He then melted it onto John who was trapped.

The army took away the Dark Guild as the owner of the bank thanked Power whose cut were healed thanks to him casting Goddess's Breath on him."Thank you so much kind sir. We don't get people like you around here." said the bank."Oh thanks. It is my pleasure. I hope you can help the people of Crystaltown managing their money." said Power.The owner walked inside with a gleeful skip and Power said to himself,"I did a good thing today.".He then heard,"Bob! What were you thinking?!".

Bob aka Power turned around to see his childhood friend and partner Allison May or the Weapon Queen of the Heroes Guild.She stood there with her normal clothes as she called it.It was a white tank top, black jeans, and black sandals.She had long brown hair, blue eyes, and a mark of sword on her back of her right hand.It was pink as she said,"I can't believe you defeat a entire dark guild by yourself in your condition!".

She then punched him and he said,"I am fine. I mean out job wasn't that bad right?"."You fought an entire army!" yelled Allison."You know that I have been on worse jobs before this one right? I mean I am an S Class member just like you." said Bob.She sighed as she said,"Can't I be worried about you? Is that so wrong? I mean you and I have been together since we were kids. We have been through a lot."."Yeah but I am like a dragon. I live to fight because it is what a man does!" said Bob.

Allison said,"So how about we get something to eat before we head back to the Guild?"."Sure but you're buying." said Bob."You just saved a bank! I thought he would have given you a reward or something." said Allison."Yep. I get more money on jobs that are affiliated with the bank. Pretty sweet right?" said Bob.The two walked off not knowing that they were being watched by someone.

The two were walking to the train station as Bob said,"Man. That was some good food."."I can't believe that place had a buffet and it was all that you can eat. Your stomach is the definition of a Black Hole." said Allison."Hey! I take offense to that. My stomach is like 3 black holes." said Bob."You really don't listen to what you say sometimes." said Allison."Maybe but it is fun just speaking what your heart is saying." said Bob.

The two then sensed something.They then dodged a explosion.Everyone ran out of the station and Bob said,"What the?".Allison then saw a man standing there.He had red hair, brown eyes, wearing a brown jacket, black undershirt, jeans, and tennis shoes."Look who noticed me the Explosion expert of Destiny Admirals Lee Colon. It is the Weapon Queen and her boyfriend Power." said Lee.

Allison's face went red as Bob said,"Boyfriend? I don't get it. But why are you attacking us Collin? I mean I don't think I messed with the Destiny Admirals lately."."You destroy our Guild Hall with one of your attacks! And my last name is COLON!" yelled Lee."Senstitive much?" said Bob.Allison said,"Just calm down. We don't want the army involved right?"."I don't care. My plan is kill you Power! Nuclear Blasts!" yelled Lee.

Bob then started blasts aiming toward her as Allison said,"Spear of Light!".She then made a spear out of pure light and Lee said,"You really live up to your name Weapon Queen. Try to hit me when I make myself into more!".She then saw 100 of the wizards as Bob said,"I got this. Oblivion Blast! Wave Form!".He jumped up in the air and he made a huge ball of power.He then threw it down causing it to turn into a giant wave.

The clones got swept up as Allison jumped around.She then stabbed all of the clones turning them into sparks.She then saw Lee trying to sneak away and Bob said,"Chain of Ice!".His necklace then turn into a chain of ice as he grabbed the man."Hey! Let me down from here!" said Lee."You tried to kill us! I mean I should feed you to sharks." said Bob.

He was then hit by Allison who said,"Idiot. So what happened to them?"."Since the idiot destroy our guild hall, it had been a bitch to repair the place. I mean I have been on several jobs in the last month. I haven't gotten any me time. I was supposed to take care of the Dark Guild named Bloody Darkness." said Lee.Bob then said,"Oh yeah. Those guys are a peace of cake. Don't worry Lee old buddy. I got them for you."."You took care of their entire Guild!? Even the Grim Reaper? I mean he is rumored to be super strong." said Lee.

Bob shrugged as he said,"I have faced worse. I mean he was just a push over."."I see. What can I do?" said Lee.He start to cry as he said,"I just miss my family. I mean I work in the Knights. to help them."."You could get a job as an Explosion Expert for the Army! I mean they need it. I mean they tried to hold me down with magic whips. They need to work on better handcuffs." said Bob."Really idiot?" said Lee.

Allison said,"Bob usually speaks from his heart and he REALLY doesn't use his brain whatsoever. I am pretty sure that you could get a job with them."."Thanks you two!" said Lee.He ran off as Bob said,"So who is get blamed with the damages to the station?".His necklace was back to normal as the station fell apart."I am going to guess you." said Allison.

The two then saw the army and one of them said,"Hey! It is the destructive wizard Power!"."After him!" said the army.They ran after our heroes as Allison said,"How do we keep getting into these mess?"."We are members of Heroes! This is normal for us!" said Bob.He then said,"Slip of Ice!".The army then fell over and they froze in ice.The two ran faster as the army tried to get out of their icy prison.

Meanwhile in a unknown location, seven hooded figures were in a room.Six of them looked the exact same except for one because he was holding a staff.One of them said,"That idiot Bob! He is a huge thorn in our side! I mean he defeat the entire Dark Guild Bloody Darkness and a high ranking member of the Destiny Knights after an mission where he fought against seven armies at once!"."Yes. He is but he is a really big idiot." said another one."So what should we do? Should we keep testing the child?" said the third one.

Then the leader of the group said,"I think we should just let fate take its course. I mean we will fight against him and the Heroes Guild soon."."Yes Master!" said the 6.The leader thought,"Get ready child of the Power. You are up against your strongest force. Be prepare to face off against Betrayed.".

Next time,
Bob and Allison return home to their Guild.

No comments:

Post a Comment